Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. 23:33 - Oct 22 with 20032 viewsHighjack

Dr Drakeford and his cronies have really set the bar high on the incompetence stakes on this one.

They have announced tonight that retailers will only be allowed to sell “essential goods” during the 17 day lockdown but they are unable to say what counts as essential or non essential. At the time of writing this there is just over 18 hours to go until these rules come into force. The predictable result is that the entire population of Wales will rush out in the short time that is left and ravage the shelves of anything and everything that could potentially count as non essential. Meanwhile retailers are completely in the dark with just a few hours to go they are blissfully unaware of what they will or won’t be allowed to sell or whether they’ll be allowed to stay open at all.

Absolute idiocy from dippy Drakeford and this cabal of insidiously irrational imbeciles.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-54648194

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 22:01 - Oct 31 with 957 viewsAndy1300

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 21:21 - Oct 31 by controversial_jack

My wife works on the covid ward at Morriston, and the things she tells me about some of the suffering that goes on there because of this virus is truly horrifying.

Everytime she goes to work it scares me. If she has a coughing bout I think is this it.Almost every nurse and support worker there has had the virus except for her.

If I come across as being a bit scared of this it's because i am

I get really annoyed when silly selfish c*nts think this is a joke and they won't get it or pass it on to the vulnerable.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2020 21:22]

Selfish, ha ha, you bedwetters are the selfish ones!

Number 1 team in Wales

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 22:39 - Oct 31 with 914 viewscontroversial_jack

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 22:01 - Oct 31 by Andy1300

I didn't mention you, but it obviously struck a nerve with you.
“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 22:42 - Oct 31 with 909 viewscontroversial_jack

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 21:31 - Oct 31 by Flashberryjack

Please convey my sincerest thanks to your missus, you must be very proud of her.

Thank you, i am. She hasn't complained once, just get's on with it
“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 22:43 - Oct 31 with 907 viewscontroversial_jack

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 21:57 - Oct 31 by Jack123

It's bull mate, and I say that with my hand on my heart.

What exactly is bull?
“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 22:53 - Oct 31 with 903 viewsBillyChong

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 22:01 - Oct 31 by Andy1300

I think you’ve been mugged off here pal. A few others seem strangely quiet this evening.
“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 23:02 - Oct 31 with 900 viewsmajorraglan

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 21:21 - Oct 31 by controversial_jack

My wife works on the covid ward at Morriston, and the things she tells me about some of the suffering that goes on there because of this virus is truly horrifying.

Everytime she goes to work it scares me. If she has a coughing bout I think is this it.Almost every nurse and support worker there has had the virus except for her.

I get really annoyed when silly selfish c*nts think this is a joke and they won't get it or pass it on to the vulnerable.

There are people out there pushing this conspiracy theory, but Covid19 is real and it is killing people.
I know someone who works in a respiratory ward at a hospital, they have Covid patients and it isn’t just the old, the bulk of the patients are aged 40 to 60. Doctors will be forced to determine who lives and who dies.The person is making plans for their offspring and partner to go and live elsewhere on account of the risk of infection they face. The person never expected this anything like this when they signed up, but they rock up to work and do what’s expected of them.

I have other family working in the NHS, one who is asthmatic works within the Covid arena, they are concerned for their safety ( as am I) but that individual still rocks up to work and gets on with it. We gave the NHS workers a clap, what we need to give them is our support by listening to the rules and doing what’s been asked of us.

I also have a family member undergoing chemotherapy, the individual can’t venture out because their immune system is compromised, exposure to Covid and it’s all over for them. Taking them in to hospital is a risk. Our hospitals werent designed with this kind of illness in mind, we have wards off central corridors, partitioning, isolation and segregation is difficult.

I want this dreadful virus under control and a vaccine in place ASAP, but until then the only way of controlling it is by doing what’s been asked of us. Most of us are experiencing hardships, I am trying to focus on the greater good.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2020 0:11]
“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 23:02 - Oct 31 with 900 viewsJack123

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 22:43 - Oct 31 by controversial_jack

What exactly is bull?

All of it t, we will be like this forever, kid you not.

libera nos a malo

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 23:43 - Oct 31 with 874 viewscontroversial_jack

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 23:02 - Oct 31 by majorraglan

There are people out there pushing this conspiracy theory, but Covid19 is real and it is killing people.
I know someone who works in a respiratory ward at a hospital, they have Covid patients and it isn’t just the old, the bulk of the patients are aged 40 to 60. Doctors will be forced to determine who lives and who dies.The person is making plans for their offspring and partner to go and live elsewhere on account of the risk of infection they face. The person never expected this anything like this when they signed up, but they rock up to work and do what’s expected of them.

I have other family working in the NHS, one who is asthmatic works within the Covid arena, they are concerned for their safety ( as am I) but that individual still rocks up to work and gets on with it. We gave the NHS workers a clap, what we need to give them is our support by listening to the rules and doing what’s been asked of us.

I also have a family member undergoing chemotherapy, the individual can’t venture out because their immune system is compromised, exposure to Covid and it’s all over for them. Taking them in to hospital is a risk. Our hospitals werent designed with this kind of illness in mind, we have wards off central corridors, partitioning, isolation and segregation is difficult.

I want this dreadful virus under control and a vaccine in place ASAP, but until then the only way of controlling it is by doing what’s been asked of us. Most of us are experiencing hardships, I am trying to focus on the greater good.

A very sensible and balanced post.

You are correct about docs having to make decisions about who lives and who doesn't. It hasn't got to that stage yet, but during the last wave, Docs were deciding who to resuscitate and who not to.Over a certain age, 60 or maybe younger, you had no chance of being resuscitated.

Those who think this is a hoax or not as bad as it's been made out are so far off the mark that it defies belief, and they are dangerous people
Login to get fewer ads

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 00:00 - Nov 1 with 865 viewsKilkennyjack

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 23:02 - Oct 31 by majorraglan

Thank you for posting that ... 👏👏

Beware of the Risen People

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 00:45 - Nov 1 with 844 viewsHighjack

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 17:27 - Oct 31 by Kilkennyjack

Rightio ....

So when you said ‘a masterclass in incompetence’ ... what you actually meant was that Prof Drakers had called it right, welsh lives would be saved, and Johnsons England would very soon be performing the mother of all U turns to copy Wales. You just used different words ... ?

Yes the Welsh Govt made the wrong call on kettles and books in super markets, but thats just some noise given the enormity of the overall global pandemic situation. I am sure you know that.

Otherwise left is right, and right is wrong.
Please use better words.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2020 17:29]

That first paragraph is just the equivalent of liquid guff seeping out of your marks and spencer y-fronts and running uncontrollably down your leg.

The second paragraph is closer to the subject in hand but you’re still quite far away. You can almost reach out and grab it but it’s just eluding you at the last moment.

As for the last line, that sounds like something Joe Biden would say as he’s fumbling around for a desperate exit.

If I could refer you to the opening post, I’ve not once criticised the lockdown, just the fact that some vital information that actual people need to get through this was deliberately withheld until the last possible moment. That is sheer incompetence on the sort of scale that only your links to twitter could rival.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 00:59 - Nov 1 with 834 viewsraynor94

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 00:45 - Nov 1 by Highjack

That first paragraph is just the equivalent of liquid guff seeping out of your marks and spencer y-fronts and running uncontrollably down your leg.

The second paragraph is closer to the subject in hand but you’re still quite far away. You can almost reach out and grab it but it’s just eluding you at the last moment.

As for the last line, that sounds like something Joe Biden would say as he’s fumbling around for a desperate exit.

If I could refer you to the opening post, I’ve not once criticised the lockdown, just the fact that some vital information that actual people need to get through this was deliberately withheld until the last possible moment. That is sheer incompetence on the sort of scale that only your links to twitter could rival.

"Your links to Twitter" That's his problem, far to much time on his hands.

I'm sure there's something more meaningful for him to do out there

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 01:10 - Nov 1 with 821 viewsHighjack

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 00:59 - Nov 1 by raynor94

"Your links to Twitter" That's his problem, far to much time on his hands.

I'm sure there's something more meaningful for him to do out there

Janice Grieve was unavailable for comment.

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 01:21 - Nov 1 with 808 viewsJack123

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 01:10 - Nov 1 by Highjack

Janice Grieve was unavailable for comment.

They don't know what's about to hit them.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2020 1:23]

libera nos a malo

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 18:46 - Nov 1 with 729 viewsshingle

If what you say about your wife is true and you feel as you do then as i say then maybe you really should stay away from media outlets such as this because it can not be doing your mental health any good, your constant scare mongering and depressive outlet is getting beyond now, it is as if you are on a mission to bring everyone down with you, however on a brighter note it is good to see Llanelli and Glangwili hospitals currently carrying out plenty of routine and diagnostic procedures due to the small amount of serious Covid cases they have.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2020 18:48]
“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 18:56 - Nov 1 with 720 viewscontroversial_jack

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 18:46 - Nov 1 by shingle

If what you say about your wife is true and you feel as you do then as i say then maybe you really should stay away from media outlets such as this because it can not be doing your mental health any good, your constant scare mongering and depressive outlet is getting beyond now, it is as if you are on a mission to bring everyone down with you, however on a brighter note it is good to see Llanelli and Glangwili hospitals currently carrying out plenty of routine and diagnostic procedures due to the small amount of serious Covid cases they have.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2020 18:48]

i'm on a mission to make people see sense and face up to reality, that's all!
“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:01 - Nov 1 with 717 viewsBoundy

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 18:56 - Nov 1 by controversial_jack

Then I'm afraid you going to fail, we all believe we're right regardless if we are
[Post edited 1 Nov 2020 19:01]

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 19:39 - Nov 1 with 698 viewsmajorraglan

Not sure if it’s been posted before, but here’s a link to an interesting guy who publishes lots of data on Covid19.
He provides a breakdown of where the Covid deaths are occurring, the RCT area have had 43% of the Welsh deaths.

https://mobile.twitter.com/statsjamie
“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 20:36 - Nov 1 with 682 viewsJack123

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 18:56 - Nov 1 by controversial_jack

I wouldn't knock you for that! I have said before, for me personally if I was just by going by what bbc and itv news are saying every day, I wouldn't be in a good place.. And I think that applies to many people..

I think it's unproven who is right, and who is wrong.! And although I may say it's a load of rubbish, one thing I don't do is put others at risk, I mask up and sanitize when entering shops, and I also keep my distance.

libera nos a malo

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 09:10 - Nov 2 with 642 viewsAndy1300

Number 1 team in Wales

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 11:21 - Nov 2 with 621 viewscontroversial_jack

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 20:36 - Nov 1 by Jack123

I wouldn't knock you for that! I have said before, for me personally if I was just by going by what bbc and itv news are saying every day, I wouldn't be in a good place.. And I think that applies to many people..

I think it's unproven who is right, and who is wrong.! And although I may say it's a load of rubbish, one thing I don't do is put others at risk, I mask up and sanitize when entering shops, and I also keep my distance.

The experts are quite clear on covid. keep your distance mask up and wash your hands. The advice hasn't changed.
“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 14:18 - Nov 2 with 595 viewsfelixstowe_jack

On the day dithering drippy Drakeford announces the end of lockdown next week Phw announces over 1400 new cases which is the second highest daily total in Wales since the pandemic started. This 400 more than the daily average for the last week. He has also announced no local lockdowns and people are free to travel anywhere in Wales to holiday. This means people from very high infection rates areas can travel to the low infection rate areas.

Madness is the only word to describe it.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 15:32 - Nov 2 with 577 viewscontroversial_jack

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 14:18 - Nov 2 by felixstowe_jack

On the day dithering drippy Drakeford announces the end of lockdown next week Phw announces over 1400 new cases which is the second highest daily total in Wales since the pandemic started. This 400 more than the daily average for the last week. He has also announced no local lockdowns and people are free to travel anywhere in Wales to holiday. This means people from very high infection rates areas can travel to the low infection rate areas.

Seems as if we will be back open for business after the 9th. Another lockdown is on the cards after Xmas.
“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 16:16 - Nov 2 with 564 viewsraynor94

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 14:18 - Nov 2 by felixstowe_jack

What baffles me is, only two households can meet up indoors in a bubble, yet you can book into a hotel with heaven knows how many other households from anywhere in Wales.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 16:20 - Nov 2 with 560 viewsCatullus

Bedwetters? Selfish I truly hope you don't find out what it's like to lose someone. To have someone on a ventilator for weeks and not be able to see them then get that phone call. Or to have friends who tried for years to have children, who paid for their IVF only to have the mother taken away when the kid is just 6 years old.

Selfish be damned.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

“Firebreak lockdown” a masterclass in incompetence. on 16:32 - Nov 2 with 550 viewsScotia

There was an error in yesterday's figures reported by PHW.
I assume they have caught up today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024