Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd AFTERMATH 00:19 - Jan 21 with 9678 viewsNotLoyal

Its FA Cup day on Saturday, where the winners win a cup, not on Saturday but in the future, the final played at Wembley, a stadium near Tottenham.

Saturday 23rd January 2021
Liberty Stadium
Kick off 3pm

LIVE on BBC Wales and BT Sport Extra
Wireless : Radio 5 LIVE, Talk Sport and LIVE on BBC Radio Wales / Cymru

Match Officials
Kevin Friend - Referee
Jonathan Hunt and Simon Beck - Lino's
with Robert Madley the fourth official.

Leicester City supporter Brendan's Friend. Removed from refereeing Leicester City after his private visits to watch them play LIVE

More interesting is bumbling cluster biff Robert Madley who is an experiment. Madley see's things others dont see, he makes decisions yet to be regulated, his ability to foresee things and make them up in his own mind so the little pixies can have their dinner every day is remarkable. Madley was sacked as a premier league referee because he doesn't think about what he does and makes decisions without reflection, like utilising a disability as a joke. Here is his excuse - Madely is still a moron, and always will be. Including robbing Swansea of obvious goals and awarding all manner of thickhead decisions against the team.

Madley wrote: “As I sat in my car with my phone in hand, a person walked past my car in front of me who had a walking impairment. The next part I am ashamed of. I took a six-second film, I said nothing. I did this in Snapchat, which is where I take all of my films that I intend to save to my phone"
Of course that isn't exactly correct because the buffoon then wrote "On the video I wrote, 'F**k me I have a chance of winning the parents race this year.'
The blokes an utter div.

Swansea and Forest FA cup history
12th January 1929
Forest 1 Swans 2
Exciting results that day were Aston Villa 6 Cardiff 1 and Norwich 0 Corinthians 5.
With the swans going in to the second leg on Saturday 2-1 up there's all to play for.

Steve Cooper talks about Saturdays game

Nottingham Forest in the FA Cup
Nottingham Forest have won the FA Cup twice, once in 1959. The 1959 FA Cup Final was contested by Nottingham Forest and Luton Town at Wembley. Forest won 2—1, with goals from Roy Dwight and Tommy Wilson just four minutes apart.

Forest in 1898 with the FA Cup, the bloke on the right wearing a cap kills animals and maybe even people

In the 1897/98 season Forest beat Derby County 3-1 in the FA Cup final at Crystal Palace in front of 63,000 fans, all of whom are dead, as are the teams and everyone else there that day. Not even Robin Hood was there, he was out riding a bloke called Glen, a non too choosy type who liked hanging around with a band of men. Forest also lost in the 1991 final to Spurs, some will recall Paul Gascoigne getting his comeuppance when he injured himself fouling Forest players. The referee that day was Roger Milford Haven, interestingly Roger now lives there and claims the dole and sells fish he has found in the drains. Or maybe he doesn't.

Team News
Connor Hourihane is available for the swans as is Jordan Morris, expect changes in the starting eleven. It’s unlikely Cooper will play Webb in goal, Hamer is cup tied so Woodman should start. We could see another start for Cameron Evans.

Suggested Forest eleven

TEAMS

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Joel Latibeaudiere, Ryan Bennett, Marc Guehi; Connor Roberts, Yan Dhanda, Matt Grimes (captain), Conor Hourihane, Ryan Manning; Wayne Routledge, Liam Cullen.

Substitutes: Lewis Webb, Ben Cabango, Kyle Naughton, Jake Bidwell, Jay Fulton, Oli Cooper, Jordon Garrick, Andre Ayew, Jamal Lowe.

Nottingham Forest: Jordan Smith; Carl Jenkinson, Gaetan Bong, Loic Mbe Soh, Joe Worrall (captain), Tobias Figueiredo; Anthony Knockaert, Fouad Bachirou, Joe Lolley, Luke Freeman; Lyle Taylor.

Substitutes: Brice Samba, Cyrus Christie, Lewis Grabban, Sammy Ameobi, Alex Mighten, Cafu, Miguel Guerrero, Michael Dawson, Tyler Blackett.

Referee: Kevin Friend

[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 18:06]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 15:51 - Jan 23 with 1100 viewsKeithHaynes

Here is a side we can be proud of at last.
Regardless of the ne're do wells.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 15:53 - Jan 23 with 1082 viewsAnotherJohn

Comfortable lead for us and some good passages of play. It is hard to say how far this will carry over into league form, given how many changes there are in both teams, but you can only beat what is put in front of you.
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 15:54 - Jan 23 with 1070 viewsBadlands

Great goal.
Pinpoint cross with Cullen calmly steering the ball

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 15:55 - Jan 23 with 1057 viewsraynor94

I seriously think Hourihane is the missing piece of the jigsaw, we are going up automatic

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 15:56 - Jan 23 with 1059 viewspencoedjack

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 15:51 - Jan 23 by KeithHaynes

Here is a side we can be proud of at last.
Regardless of the ne're do wells.

Indeed.

There will still be some posters who find the negatives mind.

Lovely stuff from Coops boys 👍
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 15:57 - Jan 23 with 1058 viewspencoedjack

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 15:40 - Jan 23 by vetchonian

Dhanda's passing is letting him down today

Don’t tell Angry ffs
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:01 - Jan 23 with 1025 viewshobo

Fair play, Grimes has a left foot like a traction engine
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:01 - Jan 23 with 1014 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 15:56 - Jan 23 by pencoedjack

Indeed.

There will still be some posters who find the negatives mind.

Lovely stuff from Coops boys 👍

o what.
The negative ones will be happy trust me;it's just they wont be cwtching up to their chums on tinternet.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:08 - Jan 23 with 984 viewsblobby2

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:01 - Jan 23 by onehunglow

o what.
The negative ones will be happy trust me;it's just they wont be cwtching up to their chums on tinternet.

For anyone who is interested you can clearly see the shirt on my brothers seat.
Its located under the E of Swansea in the top tier of the east stand.
My thanks to the club for this tribute to my twin brother Phil.

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:19 - Jan 23 with 942 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Another goal where you are left thinking "Woodman could have prevented that".

It feels like it's every other goal.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:19 - Jan 23 with 944 viewsAnotherJohn

We've come out with a negative mindset, and this goal was a direct result of passing the ball back and then making a mess of things. This negativity happens too often with us when we have a lead.
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:22 - Jan 23 with 923 viewsnantywatcher

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:19 - Jan 23 by AnotherJohn

We've come out with a negative mindset, and this goal was a direct result of passing the ball back and then making a mess of things. This negativity happens too often with us when we have a lead.

Awful, awful attitude. for 15 minutes. Awful decision for the penalty.
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:24 - Jan 23 with 904 viewsJohnw102

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:22 - Jan 23 by nantywatcher

Very soft pen!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:26 - Jan 23 with 882 viewsHighjack

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:24 - Jan 23 by Johnw102

Very soft pen!

Thanks Kev!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:27 - Jan 23 with 881 views1462jack

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:19 - Jan 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Do you ever post anything positive about the team or do you just sit behind your key board waiting for a mistake and then post your drivel
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:28 - Jan 23 with 874 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

That goal (4-1) was fantastic.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:28 - Jan 23 with 875 views1983

Get in

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:28 - Jan 23 with 870 viewsraynor94

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:28 - Jan 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That goal (4-1) was fantastic.

Superb!

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:29 - Jan 23 with 872 viewsCatullus

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:22 - Jan 23 by nantywatcher

Yes, I would be furious if that were given against us. Manning was somobvioulsy looking for it.
I guess it helps to equal out the bad ones a bit....and the 4th arrives, it's done now, I hope. We can relax and play football.

Good goal, Cullen looks like a natural finisher, he passed both of those in.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:29 - Jan 23 with 867 viewsthornabyswan

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:24 - Jan 23 by Johnw102

Very soft pen!

Yes it was soft but the defender left himself wide open dangling his leg out lovely 4the goal great work in the build up from Dhanda and Olly Cooper lovely finish from Cullen

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:29 - Jan 23 with 862 viewsraynor94

Who said Cooper doesn't make subs

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:30 - Jan 23 with 853 viewsAnotherJohn

I haven't been a great Cullen fan, but today we are seeing the virtues of first-time finishing - something we don't try enough.
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:33 - Jan 23 with 823 viewsChief

Latibeaudiere struggling. Learning curve.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:36 - Jan 23 with 787 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:19 - Jan 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That would make 7 goals this season that he’s possibly been at fault. Lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:38 - Jan 23 with 778 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread FA Cup 4th Rd TEAMS on 16:30 - Jan 23 by AnotherJohn

I haven't been a great Cullen fan, but today we are seeing the virtues of first-time finishing - something we don't try enough.

Each of his 3 first team goals have positively reeked of class

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024