Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 19:58 - Jan 22 with 7867 viewsbuilthjack

Do they think they are above the law ?
Are they happy to spread the virus ?
Yes and yes it seems.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 22:37 - Jan 22 with 1107 viewsGwyn737

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 21:01 - Jan 22 by Joe_bradshaw

What springs to mind is "well they would say that, wouldn't they".

Agreed. (Down arrowed by accident)
Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 23:40 - Jan 22 with 1071 viewsjack_lord

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 20:48 - Jan 22 by sP7qupUf

Bill Nighy would be struggling in this category!!

Excellent film, made me all teary at the end

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 04:57 - Jan 23 with 1018 viewsTreforys_Jack

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 20:24 - Jan 22 by Swanjaxs

Not good if your a gay, Welsh speaking miner 😯

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 07:16 - Jan 23 with 1007 viewsLohengrin

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 20:31 - Jan 22 by ItchySphincter

Well I thought it was a bit weird that you just didn’t write ‘wedding attended by.....’ too. What’s Jewish got to do with anything?

If it was CoE would they have said Christian wedding? No, thought not.

In this instance the ‘Jewish’ bit has direct relevance owing to the nature of the ritual celebrations, mate. The dancing of The Horah and all the rest of it may be a bit Monty Python but it’s very tactile and has the obvious potential to become a super-spreader event.

There’s nothing remotely anti-semitic in acknowledging how reckless it was staging the event with everything that’s going on at the minute.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 09:13 - Jan 23 with 979 viewsProfessor

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 07:16 - Jan 23 by Lohengrin

In this instance the ‘Jewish’ bit has direct relevance owing to the nature of the ritual celebrations, mate. The dancing of The Horah and all the rest of it may be a bit Monty Python but it’s very tactile and has the obvious potential to become a super-spreader event.

There’s nothing remotely anti-semitic in acknowledging how reckless it was staging the event with everything that’s going on at the minute.

I agree Loh.
This is little to do with anti-Semitic reporting,
But the nature and practices of Judaism (and indeed some Christian branches like Egyptian and Ethiopian Orthodox Churches) around weddings and funerals are indeed a greater risk.

Hearing from colleagues in Malawi (Liverpool Uni and the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine have a big facility there attached to the main Hospital in Blantyre) of a massive second wave. Exacerbated by the large funerals turning into superspreader events.

Social and religious practice has a large influence on the spread on infection. Conversely the cleansing rituals of Judaism reduced the impacts of bubonic plague. The ban on pork by Islam, Judaism and African Orthodox churches was pragmatic to avoid several zoonotic parasites
Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 09:51 - Jan 23 with 948 viewsHighjack

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 09:13 - Jan 23 by Professor

I agree Loh.
This is little to do with anti-Semitic reporting,
But the nature and practices of Judaism (and indeed some Christian branches like Egyptian and Ethiopian Orthodox Churches) around weddings and funerals are indeed a greater risk.

Hearing from colleagues in Malawi (Liverpool Uni and the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine have a big facility there attached to the main Hospital in Blantyre) of a massive second wave. Exacerbated by the large funerals turning into superspreader events.

Social and religious practice has a large influence on the spread on infection. Conversely the cleansing rituals of Judaism reduced the impacts of bubonic plague. The ban on pork by Islam, Judaism and African Orthodox churches was pragmatic to avoid several zoonotic parasites

The drinking of the blood of Christ has probably led to an increase in STD’s.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 10:06 - Jan 23 with 940 viewsDr_Winston

Classic thread.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 10:11 - Jan 23 with 932 viewsmajorraglan

Then there’s a funeral in Hertfordshire where between 150 and 400 people turned up. Two £10,000 tickets given out including 1 tothe funeral director.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-55772495
Login to get fewer ads

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 10:29 - Jan 23 with 922 viewsonehunglow

It should have read -"Wedding ...etc". Why Jewish.Could be seen by some as racist.Bear in mind the time we live in and how things are interpreted. People can post in all innocence and then along comes ome farker to upset you.

Time to reflect.

Innit.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 11:25 - Jan 23 with 893 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Police injured breaking up a party of over 200 in Chelsea. What is it with the arrogant rich.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 11:31 - Jan 23 with 890 viewsCatullus

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 11:25 - Jan 23 by felixstowe_jack

Police injured breaking up a party of over 200 in Chelsea. What is it with the arrogant rich.

I'm gonna go with.....arrogance

Th rich and powerful do seem to think rules are made for us plebs but their status means they are free to misbehave.
Then of course us plebs join in too because stupidity knows no social class, it's ignorant of wealth.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 11:36 - Jan 23 with 884 viewsonehunglow

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 11:31 - Jan 23 by Catullus

I'm gonna go with.....arrogance

Th rich and powerful do seem to think rules are made for us plebs but their status means they are free to misbehave.
Then of course us plebs join in too because stupidity knows no social class, it's ignorant of wealth.

WellI disagree. The poorer area seem to be ones where Covid is worse. The rich posh privileged seem ,on the whole,not the worst at self discipline whereupon even a cursory glance at a Farm foods Home Bargains and the like says much about the poorer.

As usual class war pops up.

And I’m afraid the Jewish aspect CAN be seen as unnecessary. We are talking how matters are perceived by some. There is outrage everywhere in every nook and cranny.

Think

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 11:51 - Jan 23 with 870 viewsCatullus

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 11:36 - Jan 23 by onehunglow

WellI disagree. The poorer area seem to be ones where Covid is worse. The rich posh privileged seem ,on the whole,not the worst at self discipline whereupon even a cursory glance at a Farm foods Home Bargains and the like says much about the poorer.

As usual class war pops up.

And I’m afraid the Jewish aspect CAN be seen as unnecessary. We are talking how matters are perceived by some. There is outrage everywhere in every nook and cranny.

Think

I didn't say the rich are spreading it more, just that they feel free to break rules. Besides, going to home bargains for food is much different to having a party.

I'm afraid the Jewish aspect was needed. Imagine the uproar from the far right loonies if ethnicity was kept out of it, it'd be all about Muslims, the internet would be full of anti Muslim bile.
It is reported that the Jewish community is still frequently having "Charedi" weddings too,

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/charedi-weddings-still-take-place-frequentl

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 11:57 - Jan 23 with 865 viewsonehunglow

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 11:51 - Jan 23 by Catullus

I didn't say the rich are spreading it more, just that they feel free to break rules. Besides, going to home bargains for food is much different to having a party.

I'm afraid the Jewish aspect was needed. Imagine the uproar from the far right loonies if ethnicity was kept out of it, it'd be all about Muslims, the internet would be full of anti Muslim bile.
It is reported that the Jewish community is still frequently having "Charedi" weddings too,

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/charedi-weddings-still-take-place-frequentl

I didnt suggest you were and I disagree with the richposh narrative.Sadly, that is sympamatic of the class obsession that is bred into us. We envy thoe who have "more" and we shouldn't as they are no better than "we",no matter what they,you or anyone else thinks.

I absolutely disagree that Jewish was necessary but its nor surprising seeing the anti Jewish sentiments prevalent on here and the naked hatred of Israel.

Again,some will see it differently;that this site hasn't appreciated that is another matter.

And this site is supposed to be "uber right wing"

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 12:40 - Jan 23 with 844 viewsKeithHaynes

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 11:57 - Jan 23 by onehunglow

I didnt suggest you were and I disagree with the richposh narrative.Sadly, that is sympamatic of the class obsession that is bred into us. We envy thoe who have "more" and we shouldn't as they are no better than "we",no matter what they,you or anyone else thinks.

I absolutely disagree that Jewish was necessary but its nor surprising seeing the anti Jewish sentiments prevalent on here and the naked hatred of Israel.

Again,some will see it differently;that this site hasn't appreciated that is another matter.

Well it’s owner isn’t, so people should speak carefully on that. This right wing allegation when I took over I would like to think has been put to bed, and those of all leanings are feeling welcome on here.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 13:52 - Jan 23 with 814 viewsCatullus

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 11:57 - Jan 23 by onehunglow

I didn't say posh either, I hardly ever mention class, I usually say rich and powerful. When it comes to class the rich and powerful often have none.

There's more class in Margaret Thrush than most of the so called upper classes. Being rich doesn't mean you are a class above me, I could win the lottery (79 million last night) and my class wouldn't change. In fact it's you that keeps bringing up class.

You see it differently, I can accept that but like I said, if Jewish wasn't mentioned then how long before some lonatic started having a go at the Muslims? Jewish also gave context to the wedding proceedings, it is not anti Semitic to speak the truth, it was an ultra-orthodox Jewish wedding, no one said being Jewish was wrong just that holding the wedding was.

Out of interest, who on here hates Israel or the Jews? I thought those that did weren't using this site and had migrated to the other one.

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 12:38 - Jan 24 with 734 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Another 300 attending a rave in hackney in the early hours sunday morning. One again police have to risk their lives to break it up.
What was even worse the organisers locked the doors from inside. It would have been a death trap in the case of a fire.

78 people issued with £200 fixed penalty fines . Hopefully the organisers will be caught and fined £10,000.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 13:21 - Jan 24 with 708 viewsBoundy

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 12:38 - Jan 24 by felixstowe_jack

Another 300 attending a rave in hackney in the early hours sunday morning. One again police have to risk their lives to break it up.
What was even worse the organisers locked the doors from inside. It would have been a death trap in the case of a fire.

78 people issued with £200 fixed penalty fines . Hopefully the organisers will be caught and fined £10,000.

My way of thinking , fine the organisers and attendees the same , £10,000, one can't go ahead with out the other .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 13:25 - Jan 24 with 701 viewsItchySphincter

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 13:52 - Jan 23 by Catullus

I didn't say posh either, I hardly ever mention class, I usually say rich and powerful. When it comes to class the rich and powerful often have none.

There's more class in Margaret Thrush than most of the so called upper classes. Being rich doesn't mean you are a class above me, I could win the lottery (79 million last night) and my class wouldn't change. In fact it's you that keeps bringing up class.

You see it differently, I can accept that but like I said, if Jewish wasn't mentioned then how long before some lonatic started having a go at the Muslims? Jewish also gave context to the wedding proceedings, it is not anti Semitic to speak the truth, it was an ultra-orthodox Jewish wedding, no one said being Jewish was wrong just that holding the wedding was.

Out of interest, who on here hates Israel or the Jews? I thought those that did weren't using this site and had migrated to the other one.

You’re wrong there. It’s far more extreme on here, more moderate on there.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 13:25 - Jan 24 with 699 viewsmajorraglan

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 12:38 - Jan 24 by felixstowe_jack

I think Boris, Drakers and the 2 other developed parliaments need to revisit the enforcement powers. A week or so ago, Keith mentioned checks in Cadiz and offenders in breach of the rules being arrested, put before the Court and being banged up for 7 days, we only have fines. We need proper punishments which can be enforced by proper enforcement.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 13:26]
Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 13:40 - Jan 24 with 682 viewspencoedjack

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 13:21 - Jan 24 by Boundy

My way of thinking , fine the organisers and attendees the same , £10,000, one can't go ahead with out the other .

I’d send them to prison.
Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 13:51 - Jan 24 with 664 viewsraynor94

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 13:40 - Jan 24 by pencoedjack

I’d send them to prison.

Is the correct answer

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 14:54 - Jan 24 with 646 viewsbuilthjack

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 13:40 - Jan 24 by pencoedjack

I’d send them to prison.

All 400 at the Jewish one, and the 300 at the rave.
7days each, or would you imprison them for longer.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 16:25 - Jan 24 with 617 viewsCatullus

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 14:54 - Jan 24 by builthjack

All 400 at the Jewish one, and the 300 at the rave.
7days each, or would you imprison them for longer.

Would we imprison the kids too? Where would we put them all? Are we going to open internment camps?

I'm all for locking up the organisers but not everybody, I would raise the fines though.

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 16:37 - Jan 24 with 608 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Fine everyone attending £1000 and jail the organisers for 12 months.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024