Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top six watch 20:34 - Feb 1 with 103768 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve changed the thread title, I’m getting the feeling a lots about to change.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:00 - Feb 1 with 13345 viewsAlgorfajack

And we see another penalty for Watford, Quelle surprise!

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:04 - Feb 1 with 13327 viewsKeithHaynes

Watford one up.
Gone in to third.

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:16 - Feb 1 with 13291 viewssP7qupUf

Stupid tackle by Cameron. It was a penalty. They have had 9 this season. Not really impressed with Watford. They are struggling here at the moment and QPR are unlucky to be behind. Were pretty mediocre in the Liberty.

And as I type...Austin scores! 1-1. Common U Rs!!
Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:16 - Feb 1 with 13281 viewsFlashberryjack

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:04 - Feb 1 by KeithHaynes

Watford one up.
Gone in to third.

1-1 now

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:17 - Feb 1 with 13280 viewsthornabyswan

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:04 - Feb 1 by KeithHaynes

Watford one up.
Gone in to third.

Level now Charlie Austin

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:19 - Feb 1 with 13276 viewsKeithHaynes

Gone fourth 😂

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:33 - Feb 1 with 13229 viewsFlashberryjack

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:19 - Feb 1 by KeithHaynes

Gone fourth 😂

1- 2 QPR

Hello

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:34 - Feb 1 with 13234 viewsKeithHaynes

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:33 - Feb 1 by Flashberryjack

1- 2 QPR

Gone south 😂

Login to get fewer ads

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:35 - Feb 1 with 13220 viewsFlashberryjack

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:34 - Feb 1 by KeithHaynes

Gone south 😂

3 minutes left of extra time.

Hello

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:39 - Feb 1 with 13202 viewsFlashberryjack

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:35 - Feb 1 by Flashberryjack

3 minutes left of extra time.

Full time Watford 1- QPR 2

Hello

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:39 - Feb 1 with 13209 viewsThornburyswan

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:19 - Feb 1 by KeithHaynes

Gone fourth 😂

Could be 5th!
Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:42 - Feb 1 with 13171 viewsFlashberryjack

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:39 - Feb 1 by Thornburyswan

Could be 5th!

They are 5th now.

Hello

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:42 - Feb 1 with 13174 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Norwich play Milwall tomorrow as well.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:45 - Feb 1 with 13140 viewsKeithHaynes

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:42 - Feb 1 by Joe_bradshaw

Good point well made.

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:46 - Feb 1 with 13113 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Watford & Brentford both play this week on 21:42 - Feb 1 by Joe_bradshaw

Another sending off or two and some injuries please

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 22:11 - Feb 1 with 12985 viewstheloneranger

Great to see a player from Pinnochio's little black book, Albert Adomah scored QPR's winner. 😇

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 22:17 - Feb 1 with 12948 viewsReslovenSwan1

I get the feeling Deeney is not good for team morale at that club. On Ayew wages without the positive vibes. He seems to get a penalty everytime he plays.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2021 21:51]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 11:33 - Feb 2 with 12809 viewsAndyCole

Rare luxury opportunity for Cooper and the team to sit back and study all 3 rivals in action this week.

Our Brentford wake up call came at the right time, with a massive typical bounceback against a tough Rotherham. Brentford hitting a rich vein in our game and beyond it seems.

All eyes on Norwich and how they channel high tempo through the likes of Cantwell.....and whether they can bounceback like we do.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 12:42 - Feb 2 with 12728 viewsCatullus

If we get lucky with other rsults this week (Watford was a good start) it's a confidence boost and if we can put in a good enough performance on Friday we'll be breathing right down Norwich's collective necks.

Lets hope our new signing settle in very quickly and the added pressure of the new players pushes the team on to even greater efforts!

Cantwell seems to be the player to stop. I shouldn't wish any player gets injured but maybe I wouldn't complain if Cantwell picked up a dead leg tonight

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 12:58 - Feb 2 with 12687 viewsonehunglow

Check out Charlie. Good lad

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 13:02 - Feb 2 with 12702 viewsOptimisticJack

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 22:17 - Feb 1 by ReslovenSwan1

I get the feeling Deeney is not good for team morale at that club. On Ayew wages without the positive vibes. He seems to get a penalty everytime he plays.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2021 21:51]

I agree. Watford have had their share of off the field issues and Deeney always seems to be around it.
On the field he has lost some pace and looks overweight.
Takes a good penalty though. Did I hear last night that Watford have had 9 penalties this season?

Optimisticjack

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 13:06 - Feb 2 with 12694 viewsraynor94

Interesting to see what team they put out, 2 games in 4 days.

A failure to win will put them under a bit of pressure Friday

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 13:41 - Feb 2 with 12675 viewsAndyCole

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 12:58 - Feb 2 by onehunglow

Check out Charlie. Good lad

Austin ?

Proper striker, massive boost for QPR, does the non-negotiables too. DG10 was an option too I think ? Shane Long too, another we always struggled against, gone to Muff.

There's a proven theme.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 13:44 - Feb 2 with 12651 viewsonehunglow

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 13:41 - Feb 2 by AndyCole

Austin ?

Proper striker, massive boost for QPR, does the non-negotiables too. DG10 was an option too I think ? Shane Long too, another we always struggled against, gone to Muff.

There's a proven theme.

Healey.

Sorry.

Course,Charlie Austin.A lazy but lethal finisher and just what we needed.QPR done a great deal there. Chas will score given any real chance at all.If we'd had hom God knows how many he's put in now that Bidwell and Roberts are such good crossers of the ball.

Still, Im amazed Ayew is still here. Whatever else,the man has been a good a pro as Leon and Ash for us. Cant say higher of him that that

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 13:44 - Feb 2 with 12665 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Watford, Norwich & Brentford both play this week on 22:11 - Feb 1 by theloneranger

Great to see a player from Pinnochio's little black book, Albert Adomah scored QPR's winner. 😇

A medium must have told Concorde conk that “Albert Adomah will have a profound future effect on Swansea’s league placing........”
[Post edited 2 Feb 2021 15:35]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024