Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
May 6th - Senedd Elections 10:15 - Mar 30 with 9926 viewsKGriz16

The campaigns/policies have begun. Who you voting for?
May 6th - Senedd Elections on 10:16 - Mar 30 with 2057 viewscontroversial_jack

Labour.
May 6th - Senedd Elections on 10:18 - Mar 30 with 2084 viewstrampie

Plaid
PS I will look at the maths to see if it's worth voting Communist or Green or Plaid on the list, no doubt Plaid.

If you are a Labour voter in Neath, Port Talbot, Swansea mind vote Plaid on the list, as from memory Labour win the constituency seat but not the top up regional seat and some of those seats could go to the Tories or Abolish, so Labour voters in Neath, Swansea area should vote Plaid for the regional list, unless they want Abolish or Tories to get in and then they would be a strange Labour voter but there again.....hmm
[Post edited 30 Mar 2021 10:47]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 10:40 - Mar 30 with 2091 viewsexhmrc1

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 10:18 - Mar 30 by trampie

Plaid
PS I will look at the maths to see if it's worth voting Communist or Green or Plaid on the list, no doubt Plaid.

If you are a Labour voter in Neath, Port Talbot, Swansea mind vote Plaid on the list, as from memory Labour win the constituency seat but not the top up regional seat and some of those seats could go to the Tories or Abolish, so Labour voters in Neath, Swansea area should vote Plaid for the regional list, unless they want Abolish or Tories to get in and then they would be a strange Labour voter but there again.....hmm

Labour
May 6th - Senedd Elections on 10:47 - Mar 30 with 2059 viewstrampie

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 10:40 - Mar 30 by exhmrc1

Labour

What about the list ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 10:48 - Mar 30 with 2055 viewstrampie

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 10:16 - Mar 30 by controversial_jack

Labour.

What about the regional list ?

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 11:01 - Mar 30 with 2014 viewscontroversial_jack

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 10:48 - Mar 30 by trampie

What about the regional list ?

It';s always Labour for me, although i once voted plaid and also communist in the locals.I voted for Galsyn Morgan, who was the communist candidate , he was an excellent representative too.
May 6th - Senedd Elections on 11:35 - Mar 30 with 2045 viewsexhmrc1

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 10:40 - Mar 30 by exhmrc1

Labour

I need to give that more thought. It will probably be Plaid as it is very likely Labour will win Neath, Aberafan, Swansea East, Swansea West and likely Gower.
May 6th - Senedd Elections on 11:40 - Mar 30 with 2042 viewsCountyJim

Labour Newport West
Login to get fewer ads

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 11:59 - Mar 30 with 2032 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'll be voting to try and rid Wales of the incompetent buffoons who have done nothing but hold Wales back.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 12:05 - Mar 30 with 2022 viewsScotia

We need a change in Wales, over 20 years under Labour is enough.

I can't bring myself to vote for "abolish" as they seem to be a bunch of anti-Welsh right wing loonies. I have never voted Tory, and Andrew RT Davies is horrendous. I desperately don't want an independence referendum.

Who's left?

A Labour / Plaid coalition is nailed on, with Gething becoming first minister in a couple of years. Any meaningful political change is more likely in North Korea.
May 6th - Senedd Elections on 12:54 - Mar 30 with 2005 viewsLittleEnglandJack

After some of the nonsense we've all endured this last year I'll be voting to send the strongest anti Welsh Labour Government message possible. In my constituency this probably means Constituency vote= Tory (this is a Tory held seat) and Abolish on the list. I don't massively relish voting for either (particularly after Paul Davies' shenanigans) but it will make feel better knowing I've stuck two fingers up to Drakeford and his merry band of cronies.

I am however fully aware that this wont make one jot of difference to the election though, because I'm absolutely certain that the outcome when all is said and done will be a Labour/Plaid coalition. More Drakeford! Yippee!
May 6th - Senedd Elections on 12:55 - Mar 30 with 1996 viewsCatullus

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 11:59 - Mar 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'll be voting to try and rid Wales of the incompetent buffoons who have done nothing but hold Wales back.

I'll be voting for change too, the problem is, if not voting for Labour the choice seems to be a different colour of incompetent buffoons.

As I could vote for Starmer it might have to be, in the end, a vote for the Abolish party.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 13:06 - Mar 30 with 1985 viewsraynor94

Abolish the Assembly

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 13:54 - Mar 30 with 1976 viewsonehunglow

Plaid

Yep,abolish the Tories.
A little honesty at last.
This from a democrat?

It shows Plaid for what they are.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 14:31 - Mar 30 with 1955 viewspencoedjack

I have voted Labour all my life until the last election when I voted Tory.

As a I see Welsh Labour doing nothing to improve Wales for mine & more importantly my kids & grandkids future I will be voting Tory again.

How any government in Wales cannot see the need for a relief road into South Wales to entice business into Wales frankly beggars belief.

Drakeford is an uninspiring leader & the thought of Gething for the next 4 years is even worse prospect.

I did toy with the idea of Plaid but devolution would be a disaster for Wales (& I have to admit the pro Indy posters on this site have done them no favours).
May 6th - Senedd Elections on 14:42 - Mar 30 with 1941 viewstrampie

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 11:01 - Mar 30 by controversial_jack

It';s always Labour for me, although i once voted plaid and also communist in the locals.I voted for Galsyn Morgan, who was the communist candidate , he was an excellent representative too.

If you are in Neath, Port Talbot, Swansea you should vote for someone other than Labour on the list, eg Plaid otherwise the Tories/Abolish will get in in your area.

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 14:48 - Mar 30 with 1937 viewstrampie

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 13:54 - Mar 30 by onehunglow

Yep,abolish the Tories.
This from a democrat?

You don't understand how Welsh elections work, it's nothing to do with Plaid, I notice young Poppy in Neath (Green candidate) is urging people not to vote Labour on the list as they don't get in on the list in that area as they dominate the constituencies and if you dominate the constituencies in your area you are unlikely to get in on the list.

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 14:51 - Mar 30 with 1935 viewstrampie

Plaid

I've just checked Plaid got a seat on the list in my area (and won the constituency) so I will be voting Plaid both for the constituency and on the list.
That is not the case for Swansea, Neath types, if they are Labour they need to look elsewhere for their regional vote as Labour will struggle to get a regional seat in that area.

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 14:52 - Mar 30 with 1951 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I voted Plaid once but they just did whatever Labour told them to do. I won't vote for Labour Lite again.

Difficult decision coming up...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 15:03 - Mar 30 with 1931 viewstrampie

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 14:52 - Mar 30 by Joe_bradshaw

I voted Plaid once but they just did whatever Labour told them to do. I won't vote for Labour Lite again.

Plaid got loads of concessions at the time, I can't remember what they were now (perhaps I will check when I next have a spare 5 mins) but I can remember writing about it on a message board.

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 15:17 - Mar 30 with 1948 viewsexhmrc1

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 13:54 - Mar 30 by onehunglow

Yep,abolish the Tories.
This from a democrat?

I will be voting for a party that preaches and has actually delivered caution. The party you vote for wants to get rid of social distancing by June. Are you going to support a party that wants to get rid of caution or not. Luckily you wont be voting. This is a quandary for others on here who claim they want caution as well.
May 6th - Senedd Elections on 15:29 - Mar 30 with 1942 viewsBoundy

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 14:52 - Mar 30 by Joe_bradshaw

Same here , but ones things for sure it won't be labour with a small l

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 15:30 - Mar 30 with 1944 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 15:03 - Mar 30 by trampie

Plaid got loads of concessions at the time, I can't remember what they were now (perhaps I will check when I next have a spare 5 mins) but I can remember writing about it on a message board.

They must have been fantastic concessions for you to forget them so soon. Perhaps Adam can be given a fancy badge with the word "DEPUTY" written on it which he can stroll about in to make himself and Plaid's followers feel relevant. Ieuan might be able to let him borrow his.

If not, perhaps he can purchase one of these. I suspect he'd approve of the colour as well.

https://www.schoolbadgesuk.co.uk/products/deputy-head-boy-shield-badge
[Post edited 30 Mar 2021 15:32]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 15:49 - Mar 30 with 1927 viewsBoundy

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 15:17 - Mar 30 by exhmrc1

I will be voting for a party that preaches and has actually delivered caution. The party you vote for wants to get rid of social distancing by June. Are you going to support a party that wants to get rid of caution or not. Luckily you wont be voting. This is a quandary for others on here who claim they want caution as well.

Which in your eyes exonerates the past 20 odd years of mismanagement ,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

May 6th - Senedd Elections on 16:16 - Mar 30 with 1886 viewstrampie

Glancing at Neath, Swansea area in the Welsh elections, Labour have won all 7 constituency seats every time since the creation of the Senedd but as a result has never ever won a regional seat in the area.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024