Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City signing set to be announced 09:00 - Jul 17 with 8367 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City signing set to be announced 17th Jul 2021 09:00
As we reported earlier in the week Swansea City are hard at work trying to secure a loan signing which will be seen as a boost to the current squad dynamic. Two players were in the mix to be signed, and one should be confirmed by Monday at the latest. The other player we believe isn’t going to happen at this time. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City signing set to be announced on 16:26 - Jul 19 with 2506 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 15:39 - Jul 19 by Catullus

NOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo

This ^ 😨
Swansea City signing set to be announced on 16:39 - Jul 19 with 2454 viewsKeithHaynes

Any chances of striker Famara Diedhiou signing this week have been blown apart due to excessive wage demands. Pretty sure he isn’t the signing we have been waiting for.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 16:40 - Jul 19 with 2449 viewsThornburyswan

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 15:28 - Jul 19 by KeithHaynes

Well,it’s him then 😂😂

Hope you are wrong on this one Keith, his contract with Villa runs to 06/22 but they appear to want him off their wage bill.
Swansea City signing set to be announced on 16:45 - Jul 19 with 2434 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 16:40 - Jul 19 by Thornburyswan

Hope you are wrong on this one Keith, his contract with Villa runs to 06/22 but they appear to want him off their wage bill.

Pretty certain it won’t be.

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 17:03 - Jul 19 with 2368 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 16:45 - Jul 19 by KeithHaynes

Just had a quick look through this thread.

Is the current status that the ‘significant loan signing’ is, in fact, Hourihane?

Lol.
Swansea City signing set to be announced on 17:31 - Jul 19 with 2281 viewstheloneranger

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 16:39 - Jul 19 by KeithHaynes

Any chances of striker Famara Diedhiou signing this week have been blown apart due to excessive wage demands. Pretty sure he isn’t the signing we have been waiting for.

He's signed for Turkish side Alanyaspor.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 18:22 - Jul 19 with 2148 viewsguthrieintherain

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 16:45 - Jul 19 by KeithHaynes

Nah won't be him surely that would be the equivalent of voting Tory watch them flatten the country.

And then say oh go.on then let's give them another try.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 18:30 - Jul 19 with 2116 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 17:03 - Jul 19 by londonlisa2001

Just had a quick look through this thread.

Is the current status that the ‘significant loan signing’ is, in fact, Hourihane?

Lol.

Let’s hope it is significant and fits everyone’s idea of significant.
As well as Cooper leaving it should be a busy week.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 19:33 - Jul 19 with 1986 viewsAndyCole

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 11:40 - Jul 19 by KeithHaynes

Contractual issues but still hopeful.

International business is pretty tricky nowadays, delays inevitable for many reasons.

Definitely not CH, unless he's emigrated to a far away place in the last few weeks ;-)

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 19:41 - Jul 19 with 1963 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 18:30 - Jul 19 by KeithHaynes

Indeed.

The Cooper thing is very odd. A few people who’d I’d really expect to get it right have said it’s true. But no mass knowledge, which is odd for a club that tends to leak like a sieve.

The player I heard rumour of hasn’t as yet been mentioned on any site that I’ve seen. Which probably means it’s complete nonsense
Swansea City signing set to be announced on 19:53 - Jul 19 with 1939 viewsReslovenSwan1

i wonder if this was a "controlled leak". In other words a deliberate lie of impending immediate action to identify a security leak within the club hierarchy. This would only be leaked to one person of course.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 20:43 - Jul 19 with 1857 viewsjack247

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 19:53 - Jul 19 by ReslovenSwan1

i wonder if this was a "controlled leak". In other words a deliberate lie of impending immediate action to identify a security leak within the club hierarchy. This would only be leaked to one person of course.

I think we’d probably go in with something a little less dramatic and destabilising than Cooper leaving if that were the case?
Swansea City signing set to be announced on 20:50 - Jul 19 with 1825 viewsguthrieintherain

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 19:53 - Jul 19 by ReslovenSwan1

Need to get Mi5 or the KGB on the case

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 21:04 - Jul 19 with 1794 viewsGixerJack

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 19:33 - Jul 19 by AndyCole

International business is pretty tricky nowadays, delays inevitable for many reasons.

Definitely not CH, unless he's emigrated to a far away place in the last few weeks ;-)

I’ve seen the summer sun in Antartica set quicker than this!!!
Swansea City signing set to be announced on 21:22 - Jul 19 with 1732 viewsAndyCole

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 21:04 - Jul 19 by GixerJack

I’ve seen the summer sun in Antartica set quicker than this!!!

Antartica - I'd say you're getting hotter. Scorchio in fact.

I reckon Keith and the team have their finger right on the pulse with this.

Timing. Is everything. Always.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 22:02 - Jul 19 with 1642 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 19:41 - Jul 19 by londonlisa2001

Indeed.

The Cooper thing is very odd. A few people who’d I’d really expect to get it right have said it’s true. But no mass knowledge, which is odd for a club that tends to leak like a sieve.

The player I heard rumour of hasn’t as yet been mentioned on any site that I’ve seen. Which probably means it’s complete nonsense

this reminds me of the itk tweet from the son of a certain club legend intimidating Potter had walked a couple of days before the season kicked off...that was proven to be a load of balls

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 19:29 - Jul 20 with 1287 viewsandypitt56

Here’s a thought, Jonathan panzo central defender. Played in the u17s so that’s the Cooper link, plays for Dijon in French 2nd division so there’s the possibility of it being an overseas player.
Swansea City signing set to be announced on 20:01 - Jul 20 with 1213 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 19:29 - Jul 20 by andypitt56

Here’s a thought, Jonathan panzo central defender. Played in the u17s so that’s the Cooper link, plays for Dijon in French 2nd division so there’s the possibility of it being an overseas player.

We were linked to him along with Derby last year I think
Swansea City signing set to be announced on 21:23 - Jul 20 with 1088 viewsAndyCole

Well, given the other thread and off-radar stuff, the loan signing will be well and truly off, surely.

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 21:33 - Jul 20 with 1043 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 21:23 - Jul 20 by AndyCole

Well, given the other thread and off-radar stuff, the loan signing will be well and truly off, surely.

As we said this morning in the article, totally agree, why would any club let their player to come to Swansea if the rumours aren’t squashed by the club.

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 21:34 - Jul 20 with 1036 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 21:33 - Jul 20 by KeithHaynes

As we said this morning in the article, totally agree, why would any club let their player to come to Swansea if the rumours aren’t squashed by the club.

Or are quashed. In a very positive way!!!!!!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 21:36 - Jul 20 with 1029 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 21:34 - Jul 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Or are quashed. In a very positive way!!!!!!

I prefer squash as opposed to quash as a summer refreshment.

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 21:49 - Jul 20 with 990 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 21:36 - Jul 20 by KeithHaynes

I prefer squash as opposed to quash as a summer refreshment.

Ah reading between the lines we're squashing Cooper in order to get a new manager. I can live with that

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 07:33 - Jul 21 with 805 viewsChief

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/steve-coopers-transfe

If a new signing is set to be announced, Cooper isn't apparently aware of it.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 11:06 - Jul 21 with 688 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 07:33 - Jul 21 by Chief

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/steve-coopers-transfe

If a new signing is set to be announced, Cooper isn't apparently aware of it.

What a mess....the club seems to becoming a rather badly run show..Winter needs to go the handling of this Cooper saga is so unprofessional it would not happen in other industries..

I am concenred about the clubs future left in the hands of this CEO .......bring back Trev

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024