Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round 11:18 - Sep 20 with 11120 viewsNotLoyal

Radio 5 LIVE & Radio Wales in certain areas will have coverage, as will Sky Sports TV LIVE but they are not covering this game. Sky Sports News have a programme covering the goals as they go in. Quest TV Highlights 10:30pm-12:00am.

Supporters latest : All match, season and away ticket holders aged 18 and over will need to be able to produce an NHS COVID pass or an NHS digital pass of a negative lateral flow test alongside photographic ID on request.

WHERE IS THE ERROR IN THIS THREAD ?

Not Loyal’s Brighton review
Russel Martin is from Brighton, personally I would have kept that one quiet. When Graham Potter was at Swansea he wasn’t there for very long due to the fact he wanted to go to the premier league. Problem was he couldn’t take Swansea back there so he jumped in someone else’s grave making it easier. Brighton is by the sea, so is Swansea, they have seagulls we have sea swans which live on the rocks in Gower. Sometimes when they are not there they don’t. Brighton is famous for ? Well, the most famous thing is in 1974 ABBA won the Euros there against Waterloo, they played in the old Brighton Dome winning without the need for extra time.

Brighton has North Laines to visit, here you can buy all sorts of crap that because it’s here can be sold for loads of money. See, it’s trendy in Brighton, and the more money you mugs spend the trendier it becomes.

The real losers in Brighton are Peter and the Test tube babies, what a fat bastard Peter is,the caravan dwelling moon pig. Why the hell they still bother I just don’t know. They may as well just sit on the beach naked. I mean being in a band for 43 years is hardly big or clever eh ?

Expect changes tonight for Swansea City in the league cup : Jurgen Locadia to return for Brighton 22nd Sep 2021 16:06
Once again Swansea City are the sole Wales representatives in a major cup competition and once again the expectation is that this will be their final game in this years league cup. Travelling to Brighton with some confidence gained from a fighting performance at Luton on Saturday, the swans will make several changes so players can be rested for Saturdays home game with Huddersfield Town. 0

Brighton: Jayson Steele (capt), Tariq Lamptey, Ed Turns, Haydon Roberts, Dan Burn, Steven Alzate, Jakob Moder, Ennock Mwepu, Alexis Macallister, Aaron Connolly, Taylor Richards.

Subs: Marc Leonard, Pascal Gross, Jeremy Sarmiento, Jurgen Locadia, James Furlong, Oddell Offiah, Kjel Scherpen.

Swansea City: Steven Benda, Ben Cabango, Brandon Cooper, Rhys Williams, Joel Latibeaudiere, Jay Fulton (capt), Korey Smith, Liam Walsh, Jake Bidwell, Liam Cullen, Morgan Whittaker.

Subs: Lewis Webb, Tivonge Rushesa, Ethan Laird, Ryan Manning, Flynn Downes, Yan Dhanda, Joel Piroe.

Too many changes mean Swansea City are out of the League Cup at Brighton 22nd Sep 2021 22:22
Changes were expected from swans manager Russell Martin tonight, but the amount of changes and it has to be said players starting out of position seemed to be the downfall at the Amex stadium in Sussex. 0

Brighton v Swansea City League Cup Third Round Gallery 22nd Sep 2021 22:47
Here are just some of our shots from the game between Brighton and Swansea City at the Amex in the League Cup third round. We hope you like this feature. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round WEDS UPDATE on 18:24 - Sep 22 with 1703 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round WEDS UPDATE on 14:26 - Sep 22 by Badlands

We play similar style but Brighton have better individual players, more depth and their manager has had 2 seasons build the squad and to play the way.
Our manager has just Brough in 7 players getting used to each other, a completely different approach to the last two years, has less able individual players who he is still getting to know.
Now, some would say the is an imbalance while some are saying we have no excuse if we don't walk all over Brighton as would have happened under Cooper.

Talk about wishful thinking, Brighton are currently 4th in the Prem and we are currently 20th in the Championship.
It will be a very up hill struggle if they play their best team.
Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round WEDS UPDATE on 18:31 - Sep 22 with 1691 viewsKeithHaynes

9 changes.

Brighton: Jayson Steele (capt), Tariq Lamptey, Ed Turns, Haydon Roberts, Dan Burn, Steven Alzate, Jakob Moder, Ennock Mwepu, Alexis Macallister, Aaron Connolly, Taylor Richards.

Subs: Marc Leonard, Pascal Gross, Jeremy Sarmiento, Jurgen Locadia, James Furlong, Oddell Offiah, Kjel Scherpen.

Swansea City: Steven Benda, Ben Cabango, Brandon Cooper, Rhys Williams, Joel Latibeaudiere, Jay Fulton (capt), Korey Smith, Liam Walsh, Jake Bidwell, Liam Cullen, Morgan Whittaker.

Subs: Lewis Webb, Tivonge Rushesa, Ethan Laird, Ryan Manning, Flynn Downes, Yan Dhanda, Joel Piroe.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 18:32 - Sep 22 with 1682 viewsKeithHaynes

Oh well.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 18:33 - Sep 22 with 1676 viewsjasper_T

Supposedly Dan Williams pulled up before coming off for the u23s on Monday, maybe why he doesn't even get on the bench. Shame for him.
Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 18:50 - Sep 22 with 1627 viewsNotLoyal

Well I hope Morgan whittaker shoves it up Russell Martin and proves a big point.

OK I've changed it.

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 18:57 - Sep 22 with 1599 viewsjack_lord

Looking at the team it isn't as bad as I feared. Not brilliant for sure.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 19:05 - Sep 22 with 1575 viewsmonmouth

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 18:50 - Sep 22 by NotLoyal

Well I hope Morgan whittaker shoves it up Russell Martin and proves a big point.

I’m sure Martin would be thrilled, having picked him in a game I’m sure he’d be chuffed to win. Be a great headache to have one of these two kids pushing Piroe and Oba. Cant see it mind you.

What about Hamer? Maybe he did tell the fans to F Off? Or have we worked out why he’s an OAP journeyman.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 19:32 - Sep 22 with 1443 viewsmax936

Is game being aired on Tele anywhere????

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 19:33 - Sep 22 with 1437 viewsdantheswansman

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 19:32 - Sep 22 by max936

No
Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 19:37 - Sep 22 with 1397 viewsmax936

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 19:33 - Sep 22 by dantheswansman

No

Cheers, got to sit through ferking Corrie now

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 19:46 - Sep 22 with 1266 viewsWalterBoyd

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 19:37 - Sep 22 by max936

Cheers, got to sit through ferking Corrie now

Put radio on, head phones if need be, full coverage.

Still 0-0

Brighton pressing up high, only one dodgy Benda moment so far, Bidwell putting some strong tackles in.
Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 19:48 - Sep 22 with 1252 viewsunion_jack

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 19:32 - Sep 22 by max936

India apparently. Leave now you might make it. Whatever, you'll miss Corrie. No need to thank me.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 19:48 - Sep 22 with 1245 viewsWalterBoyd

Bidwell putting good crosses in box, Smith just headed wide.
Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 19:50 - Sep 22 with 1217 viewsmax936

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 19:48 - Sep 22 by union_jack

India apparently. Leave now you might make it. Whatever, you'll miss Corrie. No need to thank me.

On way

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 19:54 - Sep 22 with 1176 viewsTenbySwan

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 19:48 - Sep 22 by union_jack

Which channel ? 🤔
Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 20:00 - Sep 22 with 1101 viewsunion_jack

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 19:54 - Sep 22 by TenbySwan

Which channel ? 🤔

It's on Voot. I've not heard of it either. You need a VPN that can access India though. Mine doesn't.

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 20:03 - Sep 22 with 1064 viewsswan65split

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 20:00 - Sep 22 by union_jack

It's on Voot. I've not heard of it either. You need a VPN that can access India though. Mine doesn't.

Tried ITS not on
Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 20:04 - Sep 22 with 1055 viewsWalterBoyd

1 -0 down. Ah well.Massive deflection off Cooper.
Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 20:05 - Sep 22 with 1040 viewsChubz

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 20:00 - Sep 22 by union_jack

It's not on Voot Select - Man Utd are - and it's by subscription.
Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 20:07 - Sep 22 with 991 viewsunion_jack

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 20:05 - Sep 22 by Chubz

It's not on Voot Select - Man Utd are - and it's by subscription.

Sorry, couldn't access it to find out.

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 20:07 - Sep 22 with 987 viewsBadlands

Cabango being asked to move out of position again and it isn’t working.
Williams being targeted and it is working!
Wing backs and midfield letting us down.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 20:09 - Sep 22 with 957 viewsNotLoyal

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 20:04 - Sep 22 by WalterBoyd

1 -0 down. Ah well.Massive deflection off Cooper.

Not the first time that's happened to him.

OK I've changed it.

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 20:09 - Sep 22 with 956 viewsWalterBoyd

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 20:07 - Sep 22 by Badlands

Cabango being asked to move out of position again and it isn’t working.
Williams being targeted and it is working!
Wing backs and midfield letting us down.

2-0. We seem to be losing possession continually in own half. Connelly brace. Walsh slipped when receiving ball.
Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 20:09 - Sep 22 with 953 viewstheloneranger

2-0

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Brighton v Swansea City : Matchday Thread League Cup third round TEAMS on 20:13 - Sep 22 with 883 viewsWalterBoyd

Rory Fallon commented that Cabango looks uncomfortable receiving the ball from Benda, he is on left hand side and right footed, receiving ball on outside of his right foot, rather than letting ball run across his body to his left foot, and then coming inside with it.

Perhaps a back 4 may be better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024