Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! 11:51 - Nov 21 with 13893 viewsNotLoyal

It’s a trip up north for the Jack Army. The place where the north is, Barnsley. Baaaarsleh.Their new manager takes a bow, yes, it’s one of those, it’s his first full on boogey woogey game as the new manager. Let’s all wonder what might happen ?
Poya Asbaghi is his name, he’s a few months older than our Russell.

[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 8:26]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:22 - Nov 24 with 813 viewsKeithHaynes

I would be more concerned if I was Barnsley supporter.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:25 - Nov 24 with 765 viewsonehunglow

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:22 - Nov 24 by KeithHaynes

I would be more concerned if I was Barnsley supporter.

I m nit bothered about other clubs me.
What happens with them ain’t that interesting

This is shocking ,frankly.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:25 - Nov 24 with 771 viewsTreforys_Jack

Uninspiring stuff so far.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:25 - Nov 24 with 768 viewspencoedjack

Laird having a mare at the moment.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:27 - Nov 24 with 749 viewsjackrabbit

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:21 - Nov 24 by onehunglow

Do we know we can pass it forward

People enjoy this .?

I hope it doesn’t happen but we may need a goal against, to inject some energy and purpose into our game. Watching the ball being shuffled around our penalty area doesn’t do it for me. Let’s see some chances being created, cos we’ve not threatened at all so far.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:27 - Nov 24 with 739 viewsonehunglow

This team reminds me of the old days in the European cup with an eastern bloc team defending a 1-0 lead .

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:28 - Nov 24 with 746 viewsnantywatcher

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:25 - Nov 24 by pencoedjack

Laird, Smith and Downes are having 'mares. Our poor fans having travelled to watch this garbage.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:28 - Nov 24 with 743 viewsangryjack

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:25 - Nov 24 by pencoedjack

Think I'll watch double episode of songs of praise on catch up..more entertaining
Login to get fewer ads

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:28 - Nov 24 with 736 viewsFlashberryjack

Bennet isn't doing to bad either, I'm sure he's actually fallen asleep a couple of times.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:29 - Nov 24 with 728 viewsKeithHaynes

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:25 - Nov 24 by onehunglow

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:29 - Nov 24 with 715 viewsonehunglow

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:28 - Nov 24 by angryjack

Think I'll watch double episode of songs of praise on catch up..more entertaining

It’s a project

We have to be patient.

Innit.

Just how is Russ so loved as this cannot be the way forward

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:29 - Nov 24 with 723 viewspencoedjack

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:28 - Nov 24 by nantywatcher

Laird, Smith and Downes are having 'mares. Our poor fans having travelled to watch this garbage.

I didn’t realise Smith was playing
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:30 - Nov 24 with 717 viewsunion_jack

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:25 - Nov 24 by onehunglow

Hard to disagree with that tonight.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:30 - Nov 24 with 711 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:29 - Nov 24 by pencoedjack

I didn’t realise Smith was playing

He shouldn't be, not as a first choice.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:31 - Nov 24 with 712 viewsangryjack

We need to play with intent this is garbage
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:31 - Nov 24 with 711 viewsKeithHaynes

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:28 - Nov 24 by nantywatcher

I know two lads who walked to the game.
It isn’t petty I agree.
But its there for the taking.

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:31 - Nov 24 with 700 viewsonehunglow

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:30 - Nov 24 by union_jack

Hard to disagree with that tonight.

It’s an insult to fans who travelled.

Not one shot at all.

Obsession stats mean nothing

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:31 - Nov 24 with 700 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:31 - Nov 24 by onehunglow

It’s an insult to fans who travelled.

Not one shot at all.

Obsession stats mean nothing

This.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:33 - Nov 24 with 690 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Do you think they are trying to tire the Barnsley players out chasing the ball, otherwise it is PP pointless passing.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:34 - Nov 24 with 683 viewsmahoss

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:25 - Nov 24 by Treforys_Jack

Uninspiring stuff so far.

If only we had a quick striker to play to……
Oh wait……hmmm
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:34 - Nov 24 with 677 viewsonehunglow

Piroe .just wide. Give the lad a chance

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:35 - Nov 24 with 667 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Better, in their penalty area and a shot.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:36 - Nov 24 with 663 viewsReslovenSwan1

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:00 - Nov 24 by Catullus

Are you watching?

I wonder what Resloven makes of that sheepsha&&er song our fans just boomed out? We know what we are!

It's all a bit disjointed right now, Barnsley are right up for it though. We'll need to earn the right to play the pretty stuff tonight.

I think it is pathetic to be honest. Puerile. They may as well admit to being any type of deviant. Embarrassing.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:36 - Nov 24 with 655 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:34 - Nov 24 by onehunglow

Piroe .just wide. Give the lad a chance

Not like Piroe to miss from there.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:37 - Nov 24 with 653 viewsTreforys_Jack

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:33 - Nov 24 by A_Fans_Dad

Do you think they are trying to tire the Barnsley players out chasing the ball, otherwise it is PP pointless passing.

Sounds mad, but possible, cant see any other reason. I don't know why Martin exposes Smith by playing him in a forward role. He's a decent defensive player, but offensively err no thanks. On the plus side, they'll be a few posters warming up their keyboards if we don't improve after the break.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024