Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Police let the people of Swansea down 14:00 - Jan 24 with 3688 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Police let the people of Swansea down on 22:09 - Jan 24 with 1160 viewslifelong

You can imagine a BBC Wales meeting this morning, Cardiff City lost and their fans wrecked the Bristol City toilets, Swansea City won so what negativity can we bring up about Swansea?
Somebody at the back of the room shouts out, ā€œWhat about the Mayhill riots, I know weā€™ve brought it up at least a dozen times before but itā€™s still got legsā€.
Police let the people of Swansea down on 22:19 - Jan 24 with 1146 viewsmax936

Police let the people of Swansea down on 18:16 - Jan 24 by raynor94

Yet a few locals sorted it out in no time

They did indeed,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Police let the people of Swansea down on 22:34 - Jan 24 with 1125 viewsmajorraglan

Police let the people of Swansea down on 21:13 - Jan 24 by KeithHaynes

So they had the superman capes Ć°ÅøĖœā€š

No need to have a superman cape, just someone who can report back and someone else who has the nouse to understand the information and develop a meaningful response which can be implemented. Given the senior officer on the ground has had to bypass the chain of command to get a response going I suspect somethings gone wrong with their Bronze, Silver and Gold Command structure.
Police let the people of Swansea down on 22:35 - Jan 24 with 1125 viewsEagleEye

Police let the people of Swansea down on 19:47 - Jan 24 by Gwyn737

Agree with all the above.

Iā€™d like to know if there was any action taken against the perpetrators, mind.

It seems perfectly justifiable to criticise to police action on this occasion, but this shouldnā€™t give those idiots involved in the riot a free pass.

The tv report said that the police are waiting on the CPS to enable charges to be made against the perpetrators. Those charged will most likely do time.

The police in charge will be promoted & moved to jobs in another area
Police let the people of Swansea down on 22:35 - Jan 24 with 1124 viewspencoedjack

Police let the people of Swansea down on 19:57 - Jan 24 by majorraglan

The SWP senior officer talked about bringing people to justice, but didnā€™t say if anyone had been charged. Based on that I suspect nobodyā€™s been charged yet.

Itā€™s been over 8 months since the riot and with 25 arrested its a complex job, but Iā€™d have hoped thereā€™d be some movement on this by now.

I hope they catch the people who threw stones through the house with 2 kids inside.

The police are at fault but so are the morons who think itā€™s ok to behave in this way.
Police let the people of Swansea down on 23:58 - Jan 24 with 1089 viewsKeithHaynes

Police let the people of Swansea down on 22:34 - Jan 24 by majorraglan

No need to have a superman cape, just someone who can report back and someone else who has the nouse to understand the information and develop a meaningful response which can be implemented. Given the senior officer on the ground has had to bypass the chain of command to get a response going I suspect somethings gone wrong with their Bronze, Silver and Gold Command structure.

I prefer the superman theory Ć°ÅøĖœā€°

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Police let the people of Swansea down on 09:31 - Jan 25 with 1006 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

If only this were America we could have 17 year old kids protecting these properties with semi automatic rifles.
Police let the people of Swansea down on 12:12 - Feb 2 with 895 viewsmajorraglan

SWP reporting 27 people have been charged following the Mayhill riot. If found guilty, hope they get a long stretch.
Login to get fewer ads

Police let the people of Swansea down on 08:51 - Feb 3 with 804 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Police let the people of Swansea down on 12:12 - Feb 2 by majorraglan

SWP reporting 27 people have been charged following the Mayhill riot. If found guilty, hope they get a long stretch.

Better late than never eh.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Police let the people of Swansea down on 10:55 - Feb 3 with 766 viewsonehunglow

Police let the people of Swansea down on 12:12 - Feb 2 by majorraglan

Good luck with that.
Their legal teams will do the best to ensure they don't.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Police let the people of Swansea down on 12:05 - Feb 3 with 753 viewsBoundy

Police let the people of Swansea down on 10:55 - Feb 3 by onehunglow

Good luck with that.

Well hopefully the police will have gathered sufficient evidence to ensure they do , being caught red handed may have been the better option in this case although reading the reports it seems the Police decided wasn't it necessary ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the peopleā€”not the master."

Police let the people of Swansea down on 12:09 - Feb 3 with 752 viewsraynor94

Police let the people of Swansea down on 12:05 - Feb 3 by Boundy

Well hopefully the police will have gathered sufficient evidence to ensure they do , being caught red handed may have been the better option in this case although reading the reports it seems the Police decided wasn't it necessary ?

The police and call handlers were a disgrace that night

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Police let the people of Swansea down on 12:28 - Feb 3 with 748 viewsonehunglow

Why do people say they want Lolice on the streets when they donā€™t trust them or simply hate them as is the case with many including some posters on here.
You either want police to police or not.
Right now,they are not and they are not because of political pressure ,craven chief cionstables who are a disgrace to the uniform ie, Miss Dick ,head if the biggest force in Britain.

Sorry,service .

Police let the people of Swansea down on 12:30 - Feb 3 with 745 views1983

All those should be named and pictured on the front page of the EP

Police let the people of Swansea down on 12:42 - Feb 3 with 740 viewsBoundy

Police let the people of Swansea down on 12:30 - Feb 3 by 1983

Only if their mug shots, and not ones if they're looking lovingly into their dear old grannies/cat/dog eyes

Police let the people of Swansea down on 12:44 - Feb 3 with 738 viewsonehunglow

Police let the people of Swansea down on 12:30 - Feb 3 by 1983

In my day,that public order breakdown would have seen me load a protected Transit with bull bars filled with active young officers who would get out of the van,and see to the ringleaders by thrashing them then putting out the fires and ensuring the poor buggers inside their homes were safe .

That would see Labour politicians ,church leaders and legal bophs shouting as to how violent, excessive or inappropriate force was used. Ringleaders would then go to court in best trainers to see their barrister who would then inform the Judge of their drug habit,drink problem,abusive father or mentally Iā€™ll mother . The jury then get flummoxed .

We are so hypocritical
A police is fine until you lay hands on and then the hassle begins and the legal train starts

Police let the people of Swansea down on 12:57 - Feb 3 with 730 viewsraynor94

There will be fun and games outside the Magistrates Court on those 2 days

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Police let the people of Swansea down on 15:45 - Feb 3 with 704 viewsSTID2017

Police let the people of Swansea down on 10:55 - Feb 3 by onehunglow

Good luck with that.

Legal teams
They are bottom of the pile hooligans, not Don Corleone
God you don't half talk some drivel
Appears you have forgotten that Mayhill and Townhill are amongst the poorest areas in Wales ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Police let the people of Swansea down on 17:31 - Feb 3 with 683 viewsBoundy

Police let the people of Swansea down on 15:45 - Feb 3 by STID2017

Legal teams
They are bottom of the pile hooligans, not Don Corleone
God you don't half talk some drivel
Appears you have forgotten that Mayhill and Townhill are amongst the poorest areas in Wales ?

"Appears you have forgotten that Mayhill and Townhill are amongst the poorest areas in Wales " and your point is ?

Police let the people of Swansea down on 23:58 - Feb 3 with 636 viewsSTID2017

Police let the people of Swansea down on 17:31 - Feb 3 by Boundy

"Appears you have forgotten that Mayhill and Townhill are amongst the poorest areas in Wales " and your point is ?

Not excusing the behaviour at all, or suggesting that all people who come from council estates are bad ( I am from Clase originally myself, so I have no airs and graces)
Just saying those accused are not likely to have " teams of lawyers" .
Even if they can afford a lawyer, they will not be " teams" as he suggested?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Police let the people of Swansea down on 07:29 - Feb 4 with 599 viewsangryjack

Police let the people of Swansea down on 12:05 - Feb 3 by Boundy

Caught red handed....don't make me laugh ...police will only arrest when they outnumber people...bullies of highest order..
Police let the people of Swansea down on 10:09 - Feb 4 with 559 viewsCatullus

Police let the people of Swansea down on 09:31 - Jan 25 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

If only this were America we could have 17 year old kids protecting these properties with semi automatic rifles.

They'd be powerless in the face of a spotty 12 year old with daddy's RPG 32.

The police let people down but these Swansea residents also let themselves down. Brainless morons is what they are.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Police let the people of Swansea down on 10:20 - Feb 4 with 550 views73__73

Police let the people of Swansea down on 12:28 - Feb 3 by onehunglow

Why do people say they want Lolice on the streets when they donā€™t trust them or simply hate them as is the case with many including some posters on here.
Right now,they are not and they are not because of political pressure ,craven chief cionstables who are a disgrace to the uniform ie, Miss Dick ,head if the biggest force in Britain.

Sorry,service .

Yes it a lot to ask for the police to do the job they are paid to do, and that is to catch criminals.
Itā€™s irrelevant what peopleā€™s views are. The police are paid to police, and not be political correct and keep on hammering people for going over the speed limit by a few mph.

I grew up respecting the police, but over the last decade or so that respect has been eroded.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Police let the people of Swansea down on 11:13 - Feb 4 with 529 viewsWingstandwood

Police let the people of Swansea down on 12:28 - Feb 3 by onehunglow

Sorry,service .

They want to replace the police with something called an "holistic approach" which translated means no police but sh1t-loads of touchy-feely glorified left-wing-loon "I feel your pain" glorified social worker types.

A criminals/anti-socials wet dream that! Have you noticed the people to the looney-left/BLM Marxist/WOKE/Defund the police, end of the spectrum all have the common sense and critical thinking skills of a gnat.

Argus!

Police let the people of Swansea down on 12:00 - Feb 4 with 506 viewsonehunglow

Police let the people of Swansea down on 11:13 - Feb 4 by Wingstandwood

They want to replace the police with something called an "holistic approach" which translated means no police but sh1t-loads of touchy-feely glorified left-wing-loon "I feel your pain" glorified social worker types.

A criminals/anti-socials wet dream that! Have you noticed the people to the looney-left/BLM Marxist/WOKE/Defund the police, end of the spectrum all have the common sense and critical thinking skills of a gnat.

Right now,it's never been a better time to be a career criminal.
A society that supports criminals rather than Police
Courts that are a talking shop
Police that are broken and unable or dissuaded to
get hands on dirty Filth.
Prisons that are not really of purpose,for punishment.

Let's not talk about sentences

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024