Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we all happy now? 16:35 - Jan 5 with 6198 viewsRhonddaSwans

Are we all back on the same side lads?

Remember Luke

•Has not had a pre season

I can't wait for the Southampton game coming up.

That is gonna be a ding dong battle.
LCB and RCB attacking , We have darling that will be perfect for one of them spots.

God alive I am optimistic 💪😎

Look Luke please give the fist bumps.
Don't be afraid to be brave , please just give us a side that is feared again.

Also (get langstaff here 😉)

LUKE WILLIAMS BARMY ARMY 🎉🥳🪖

Poll: Euro 2024 Winner 🏆 Predictions

Are we all happy now? on 18:40 - Jan 5 with 3691 viewsRhonddaSwans

Also I hope we get off to a 6+ goal win tomorrow.

Cam Congreve in the team + Flip Lissa

Also would be nice to see atoe jo!
We have a top class team here , Only need a few players in now and we will all be eating our 'yanks out' chants.

They just need to be consistent.
We need at least 4 players in this window.

Are we all happy now? on 18:42 - Jan 5 with 3687 viewsQJumpingJack

Very happy.

I just worry that Luke is going to do such a good job that an EPL team will come along and poach him in April.
Are we all happy now? on 18:46 - Jan 5 with 3677 viewspete

Are we all happy now? on 18:42 - Jan 5 by QJumpingJack

Very happy.

I just worry that Luke is going to do such a good job that an EPL team will come along and poach him in April.

well looks a better fit than our last manager, he needs time and backing but with that and all the lads pulling together we can only hope
Best of luck to him and his coaching team
Are we all happy now? on 18:53 - Jan 5 with 3655 viewsSullutaCreturned

He'll get a fair crack from me as all managers do, they get my support until I feel they don't deserve it.
Are we all happy now? on 18:55 - Jan 5 with 3642 viewsunion_jack

Very happy.

Let’s just wait and see yes😂. But I, like you am feeling optimistic about this appointment. He’ll need to be backed properly though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Are we all happy now? on 19:00 - Jan 5 with 3620 viewsOptimisticJack

Great to hear Luke Williams comments on Andy Coleman and the fact that he drove to LW's house and spoke to him in his living room for 3 hours with real passion about the club and their plans.
Credit it to him where its due and to Watson for getting the deal done.
They have listened to the fans and it is time now for us all to get behind our exciting new management team.
[Post edited 5 Jan 19:01]

Optimisticjack

Are we all happy now? on 19:02 - Jan 5 with 3608 viewsSwans9

Are we expecting to much from our managers without a squad. DC United pulled up no trees. Forget Christmas since owners have been here all been down and down even Hugh Jenkins said in jack swan wasn't same they arrived. Crowds falling they been awful. Most fans I speak to stopped going. Talk is cheap.
[Post edited 5 Jan 19:07]
Are we all happy now? on 19:13 - Jan 5 with 3574 viewsOptimisticJack

Are we all happy now? on 19:02 - Jan 5 by Swans9

Are we expecting to much from our managers without a squad. DC United pulled up no trees. Forget Christmas since owners have been here all been down and down even Hugh Jenkins said in jack swan wasn't same they arrived. Crowds falling they been awful. Most fans I speak to stopped going. Talk is cheap.

I agree talk is cheap.
On this occasion though action has been taken.
6 weeks ago I and so many other fans were in a state of total despair by the manner of our performances.
In credit to the powers to be - they acted by addressing our concerns.
Onwards and upwards from now on hopefully.

Optimisticjack

Login to get fewer ads

Are we all happy now? on 19:44 - Jan 5 with 3481 viewsFlashberryjack

Very happy.

I'd rather have a manager that EPL teams are interested in, than have a manager that no club wants , and in the end we have to sack.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Are we all happy now? on 19:46 - Jan 5 with 3481 viewsRhonddaSwans

Are we all happy now? on 19:02 - Jan 5 by Swans9

Every transfer window feels like we are having our joy and passion stolen.

With a few postive signings and some exiting football ⚽ they will be back.

If you build it they will come 🫴

Once a Jack always a Jack!

All it takes is the club rolling in the right direction and all will be forgiven.

The decisions since the parachute payments have been harsh and hurt us all alot.

Djed Spence is for loan and sale again!

Good start?

I would love that to happen!

Are we all happy now? on 19:56 - Jan 5 with 3452 viewsOptimisticJack

Are we all happy now? on 19:46 - Jan 5 by RhonddaSwans

Every transfer window feels like we are having our joy and passion stolen.

With a few postive signings and some exiting football ⚽ they will be back.

If you build it they will come 🫴

Once a Jack always a Jack!

All it takes is the club rolling in the right direction and all will be forgiven.

The decisions since the parachute payments have been harsh and hurt us all alot.

Djed Spence is for loan and sale again!

Good start?

I would love that to happen!

Djed Spence had a great season for Forest when they got promoted to the Premier

His career seems to have stagnated since then with limited game time.

Use it or lose it as the saying goes.
[Post edited 5 Jan 21:46]

Optimisticjack

Are we all happy now? on 19:58 - Jan 5 with 3440 viewsGwyn737

Are we all happy now? on 19:44 - Jan 5 by Flashberryjack

I'd rather have a manager that EPL teams are interested in, than have a manager that no club wants , and in the end we have to sack.

Absolutely.

The only reason others would come for him is if we’re going well.
Are we all happy now? on 21:16 - Jan 5 with 3288 viewsReslovenSwan1

Excessive loans lead to gradual regression unless it leads to promotion.

Swansea strength should be the playing style and players who have been playing it since they were 9 years old. at Swansea or imported. Having to find 5 first team regulars every June cannot be good for continuity.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Are we all happy now? on 22:06 - Jan 5 with 3181 viewsTreforys_Jack

We have a new manager ??? Thought we were a basket case of a club, which no manager would touch with a barge pole.

Welcome Luke, entertain us brawd.
Are we all happy now? on 23:02 - Jan 5 with 3093 viewsjackrmee

Are we all happy now? on 19:00 - Jan 5 by OptimisticJack

Great to hear Luke Williams comments on Andy Coleman and the fact that he drove to LW's house and spoke to him in his living room for 3 hours with real passion about the club and their plans.
Credit it to him where its due and to Watson for getting the deal done.
They have listened to the fans and it is time now for us all to get behind our exciting new management team.
[Post edited 5 Jan 19:01]

Yes, fair play to Coleman on this one. I’m impressed with LW’s comments on him. Well done all involved.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Are we all happy now? on 23:26 - Jan 5 with 3049 viewsjackrmee

Are we all happy now? on 19:13 - Jan 5 by OptimisticJack

I agree talk is cheap.
On this occasion though action has been taken.
6 weeks ago I and so many other fans were in a state of total despair by the manner of our performances.
In credit to the powers to be - they acted by addressing our concerns.
Onwards and upwards from now on hopefully.

Exactly. They didn’t fsnny about with the sacking. I thought they had messed up with not having a replacement lined up, it actually it turns out Coleman has played it very well. Shame about Davies, but I’m fully behind this guy. He seems a good guy and a hell of a coach. Some turbulent but exciting times ahead, me thinks

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Are we all happy now? on 07:17 - Jan 6 with 2906 viewsBoundy

Are we all happy now? on 23:26 - Jan 5 by jackrmee

Exactly. They didn’t fsnny about with the sacking. I thought they had messed up with not having a replacement lined up, it actually it turns out Coleman has played it very well. Shame about Davies, but I’m fully behind this guy. He seems a good guy and a hell of a coach. Some turbulent but exciting times ahead, me thinks

We seem to do well with the odd exception of picking decent managers but fall short in supporting them players wise ,maybe just maybe now the stars will align.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Are we all happy now? on 08:30 - Jan 6 with 2871 viewsbuilthjack

Are we all happy now? on 07:17 - Jan 6 by Boundy

We seem to do well with the odd exception of picking decent managers but fall short in supporting them players wise ,maybe just maybe now the stars will align.

Let’s see if he is backed. He must have been guaranteed some transfer funds to sign.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Are we all happy now? on 11:20 - Jan 6 with 2722 viewsWhiterockin

Are we all happy now? on 08:30 - Jan 6 by builthjack

Let’s see if he is backed. He must have been guaranteed some transfer funds to sign.

Even if he's backed it's highly unlikely we would go up this season. I'm looking for decent progress and by that I mean top 10 with the ability to go for it next season. Sort out the contracts on those he wants to keep, clear out those who don't fit in with his future plans, bring in some pace and start bringing through some of the talented youngsters. It's probably to much to expect but I'm hopeful.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Are we all happy now? on 11:33 - Jan 6 with 2692 viewsSTID2017

Are we all happy now? on 18:53 - Jan 5 by SullutaCreturned

He'll get a fair crack from me as all managers do, they get my support until I feel they don't deserve it.

That'll be a week for you then

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Are we all happy now? on 11:34 - Jan 6 with 2672 viewsDr_Winston

Are we all happy now? on 22:06 - Jan 5 by Treforys_Jack

We have a new manager ??? Thought we were a basket case of a club, which no manager would touch with a barge pole.

Welcome Luke, entertain us brawd.

Welcome Luke. Please don't be a carbon copy of last season's manager and make me regret renewing my season ticket.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Are we all happy now? on 12:03 - Jan 6 with 2633 viewsKilkennyjack

Lets all give him the time he needs.

This guy fits our club, so he just needs time and our support.

Good luck Mr Williams.

Beware of the Risen People

Are we all happy now? on 12:11 - Jan 6 with 2603 viewsunion_jack

Are we all happy now? on 11:20 - Jan 6 by Whiterockin

Even if he's backed it's highly unlikely we would go up this season. I'm looking for decent progress and by that I mean top 10 with the ability to go for it next season. Sort out the contracts on those he wants to keep, clear out those who don't fit in with his future plans, bring in some pace and start bringing through some of the talented youngsters. It's probably to much to expect but I'm hopeful.

I think the words ‘play offs’ or ‘promotion’ should be banned this season!

We need to take the pressure off players and staff and allow them to settle hopefully with some additions (permanent signings hopefully). Then next year see where we are.

Let’s manage our expectations this season.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Are we all happy now? on 12:20 - Jan 6 with 2586 viewsKeithHaynes

Are we all happy now? on 23:02 - Jan 5 by jackrmee

Yes, fair play to Coleman on this one. I’m impressed with LW’s comments on him. Well done all involved.

Got to back him now.
If they do the only way us up.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Are we all happy now? on 12:59 - Jan 6 with 2530 viewsonehunglow

Only thing that concerns me is him not banishing suicidal passing at the back.
Get us winning games
Nothing beats it
Nothing

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024