Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton offering 25 million for Siggy 23:05 - Jul 21 with 8282 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Love Siggy, but that might be hard to refuse.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/07/21/everton-line-up-a-25-million-bid-

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 23:11 - Jul 21 with 3589 viewsdobjack2

Have to turn this down. No strikers, ayews agent playing up will be a statement of intent either way.
Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 23:16 - Jul 21 with 3550 viewsmax936

Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 23:11 - Jul 21 by dobjack2

Have to turn this down. No strikers, ayews agent playing up will be a statement of intent either way.

Not a chance in hell if they offer that, he's gone.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 23:20 - Jul 21 with 3495 viewsMagicDaps

He's worth more than that. Wijnaldum's just gone for £25 million, Ibe's gone for £15 million without doing anything at this level, Newcastle holding out for huge money for Sissoko. We need to stay strong on this one, he's our biggest asset and in terms of attracting players that will improve us to the club we've got to convince them that we're going somewhere, and keeping Sigurdsson is central to that.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 23:21 - Jul 21 with 3493 viewsGriffting

Who would you get to replace him? Is this why chadli is being mentioned?
Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 23:25 - Jul 21 with 3451 viewsmajorraglan

Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 23:16 - Jul 21 by max936

I agree, if they are offering £25m for him I think he's gone. A big money move like that is going to be linked to a huge rise in wages and I am not sure he could or would turn that down. I also think that working with Ronald Koeman would be an attraction as he has a very high profile and a good reputation - and that's not meant as a dig at Mr G.
Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 23:25 - Jul 21 with 3448 viewsraynor94

Agree Max

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 23:26 - Jul 21 with 3448 viewsphact0rri

I will start to worry when an offer has been tabled. Its true both walsh and Koeman have been after him before.. so no telling where the press pulled this one from.

As the article sounds more like a walsh piece than it is about actually any true information of intent for Siggy.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 23:26 - Jul 21 with 3438 viewsUplandsJack

Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 23:20 - Jul 21 by MagicDaps

He's worth more than that. Wijnaldum's just gone for £25 million, Ibe's gone for £15 million without doing anything at this level, Newcastle holding out for huge money for Sissoko. We need to stay strong on this one, he's our biggest asset and in terms of attracting players that will improve us to the club we've got to convince them that we're going somewhere, and keeping Sigurdsson is central to that.

Absolutely.....

If we sell Siggy for this who we going to get to replace him?
I'm stating here and now, if we let him leave for £25 million we're Down! Plain and simple.
We need to be building the team around him, end of!.....
Login to get fewer ads

Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 23:27 - Jul 21 with 3421 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 23:21 - Jul 21 by Griffting

We could move Ayew to the 10 and spend the money on a striker.

I hope we turn them down; I'm just speculating on a possible rationale for doing the deal.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

N/A. on 23:33 - Jul 21 with 3367 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 0:20]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 23:41 - Jul 21 with 3307 viewsItchySphincter

No sale.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 23:41 - Jul 21 with 3307 viewsUplandsJack

N/A. on 23:33 - Jul 21 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 0:20]

Spot on..... But if he goes not for a penny less than £50 million
Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 00:03 - Jul 22 with 3199 viewsKilkennyjack

Correct

Beware of the Risen People

Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 00:24 - Jul 22 with 3111 viewsTreforys_Jack

Heard earlier that Dortmund had made an offer, hoped it was bollux. This will be an interesting statement of intent from the new board as to whether he stays or goes.
Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 00:34 - Jul 22 with 3080 viewsnyc_swans

sell him for 25M and then bring in Ziyech for like a third of that. no?

siggy himself said after the euros that he was eager to sign a new contract. the fact that this hasn't yet been taken care of says a lot IMO.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2016 0:36]
Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 00:36 - Jul 22 with 3072 viewsGriffting

Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 00:24 - Jul 22 by Treforys_Jack

Heard earlier that Dortmund had made an offer, hoped it was bollux. This will be an interesting statement of intent from the new board as to whether he stays or goes.

Dortmund just signed gotze for 26 million and have just agreed to sign schurrle for 25 million as well, so I reckon it's pretty unlikely they'll come in for gylfi.

Get him a new contract and make him the best payed player at the club I say. People keep saying it would be very hard to turn down 25 million, when in fact, it should be very f*cking easy. We shouldn't even think twice about turning 25 million down. 50 million would be too hard to turn down, not 25. That is absolutely f all these days.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2016 0:41]
Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 00:39 - Jul 22 with 3054 viewsTreforys_Jack

Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 00:36 - Jul 22 by Griffting

Dortmund just signed gotze for 26 million and have just agreed to sign schurrle for 25 million as well, so I reckon it's pretty unlikely they'll come in for gylfi.

Get him a new contract and make him the best payed player at the club I say. People keep saying it would be very hard to turn down 25 million, when in fact, it should be very f*cking easy. We shouldn't even think twice about turning 25 million down. 50 million would be too hard to turn down, not 25. That is absolutely f all these days.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2016 0:41]

Totally agree with your last sentence.
Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 00:55 - Jul 22 with 3016 viewsLoyal

Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 23:21 - Jul 21 by Griffting

Fck me he ain't no gylfii.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 01:31 - Jul 22 with 2963 viewsDyfnant

They've probably received an offer of around £50M for the mighty Ross Burkley from Man City.
Tell them to FO regarding Siggy and bust the cheque book out for Bony @ £15M, couldn't care if the blokes 105 never mind 35, those 2 together will keep us up.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 03:54 - Jul 22 with 2836 viewskyswans

Ideally, we'd have learned that we can't sell cornerstones without bringing in significant squad help. Never properly replaced Bony and look where we are.

IF this happens, we've got to go out and spend big.

With three weeks left till the season starts, I just don't see that happening.
Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 05:04 - Jul 22 with 2794 viewsSwaneeRiver

£25 million should be the opening gambit in a bidding war.
If he does go then Ayew fits into the gap left by him, and we need a marque signing of our own to play CF.
£25 - £30 million is still crazy money and ultimately we would sell IMO
Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 06:09 - Jul 22 with 2729 viewsGlyn1

Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 03:54 - Jul 22 by kyswans

Ideally, we'd have learned that we can't sell cornerstones without bringing in significant squad help. Never properly replaced Bony and look where we are.

IF this happens, we've got to go out and spend big.

With three weeks left till the season starts, I just don't see that happening.

Last time I looked we didn't need Bony for us to finish 12th.

Keeping our best players is more important than buying new ones and of course that includes Syggi but for me it also includes the Ki who was Man of the Match away at West Ham.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 06:13 - Jul 22 with 2720 viewsDr_Winston

£25m in the current market is diddly squat. Chuck another £10m on and we'll think about it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 06:43 - Jul 22 with 2662 viewsAussieSwan

Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 06:13 - Jul 22 by Dr_Winston

£25m in the current market is diddly squat. Chuck another £10m on and we'll think about it.

if we get offered 25 mill for him, he's gone. They shouldn't, but I fear our board will take that

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Everton offering 25 million for Siggy on 06:49 - Jul 22 with 2640 viewsjack247

We would sell. We aren't the best at holding out for the highest price. Joe Allen aside.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024