Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How bad is sanches? 17:03 - Sep 30 with 3837 viewsrealpencoedjack

Is he good enough for league 1? I've not seen a player give the ball away so poorly since we been in the liberty at least?
Can anyone name anyone worse?
How bad is sanches? on 17:05 - Sep 30 with 3802 viewsicecoldjack

It must be me but I thought he played decent enough. Creative players will lose it . I thought Carol was far more guilty than Sanches.
How bad is sanches? on 17:06 - Sep 30 with 3768 viewsjojaca

How bad is sanches? on 17:05 - Sep 30 by icecoldjack

It must be me but I thought he played decent enough. Creative players will lose it . I thought Carol was far more guilty than Sanches.

I thought he was our best midfielder today, there was no support around him.

Even when you know, you never know?

How bad is sanches? on 17:08 - Sep 30 with 3713 viewsJackSkellington

Why pick on Sanches when Carroll was less than a non-entity today. I like Carroll, but his form is dreadful at the moment.
How bad is sanches? on 17:08 - Sep 30 with 3694 viewslonglostjack

Had a decent game today. At least there were flashes of creativity there.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

How bad is sanches? on 17:09 - Sep 30 with 3664 viewsOldjack

he doesn't pass and move ,he has the trickery to go past players which is not being capitalized on by him or others around him ,poor poor man management

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

How bad is sanches? on 17:10 - Sep 30 with 3656 viewsploppy

Someone worse? Wayne Routledge.
How bad is sanches? on 17:10 - Sep 30 with 3654 viewscontroversial_jack

Carroll was appalling today and has been poor for a while
How bad is sanches? on 17:11 - Sep 30 with 3632 viewsGeoffThom

What I saw of it Sanchez was the only gifted player on the park who had the feck kicked out of him ,at least he tried to move forward ,Carroll once again was anonymous as was fer he's got no pace and mesa just wants to get rid of the ball ,bar sanches not one of them drove forward with conviction
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 17:18]
Login to get fewer ads

How bad is sanches? on 17:11 - Sep 30 with 3626 viewslonglostjack

How bad is sanches? on 17:10 - Sep 30 by controversial_jack

Carroll was appalling today and has been poor for a while

Exactly.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

How bad is sanches? on 17:11 - Sep 30 with 3615 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Wayne Routledge 63% completion.
Sanches wins the ball back as much as he loses it, Routledge doesn't.
How bad is sanches? on 17:11 - Sep 30 with 3614 viewsZZoric

Dear God
How bad is sanches? on 17:12 - Sep 30 with 3601 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How bad is sanches? on 17:08 - Sep 30 by JackSkellington

Why pick on Sanches when Carroll was less than a non-entity today. I like Carroll, but his form is dreadful at the moment.

Why do you like him?

He's still living off that cross to Llorente at Anfield.

Just like most players we've bought since Laudrup's departure, he is not better than players we previously had in the position he plays. He runs around a lot but ultimately contributes nothing. There is a reason no other club touched him despite him being available to buy for years.

The same goes for the other player who escapes criticism despite contributing nothing, Jordan Ayew. Relegated in his last season in this league, struggled in The Championship and looked destined for a career in the lower leagues or back in Europe before Premier League Swansea decided to pick him up too. Aston Villa must have been laughing.

Just like Hull with Clucas, Naughton, Olsson and so on.

All below average players with below average records in this league, yet we waste tens of millions building our squad with Premier League losers like these.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

How bad is sanches? on 17:12 - Sep 30 with 3570 viewsTom1912

He's not very good.

But most our players are awful at the moment.
How bad is sanches? on 17:23 - Sep 30 with 3444 viewstheloneranger

How bad is sanches? on 17:12 - Sep 30 by Tom1912

He's not very good.

But most our players are awful at the moment.

Sanches might have lost the ball but Fer's attempted tackle was terrible.

He just gave up. He should have taken the man out.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

How bad is sanches? on 17:25 - Sep 30 with 3428 viewsLeonWasGod

How bad is sanches? on 17:12 - Sep 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why do you like him?

Just like most players we've bought since Laudrup's departure, he is not better than players we previously had in the position he plays. He runs around a lot but ultimately contributes nothing. There is a reason no other club touched him despite him being available to buy for years.

The same goes for the other player who escapes criticism despite contributing nothing, Jordan Ayew. Relegated in his last season in this league, struggled in The Championship and looked destined for a career in the lower leagues or back in Europe before Premier League Swansea decided to pick him up too. Aston Villa must have been laughing.

All below average players with below average records in this league, yet we waste tens of millions building our squad with Premier League losers like these.

I agree with some of that. I think there's enough in Carroll to be a useful team member, but he's certainly not the main man and is going through a poor spell. Olsson is an improvement on Tayls, so I'm happy enough with him.

Agree entirely about the others and Ayew especially though. He's a very luck boy to be playing PL football.

Edit- it's more about the team and less about individual s imo. We're poor on the ball as a unit. Turgid as loyal says. And to the OP, yes there's a player in Sanches. I suspect it'll be hard for him to shine in this team though unless PC can find a better formula which gives him options.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 17:28]
How bad is sanches? on 17:28 - Sep 30 with 3383 viewsTom1912

How bad is sanches? on 17:23 - Sep 30 by theloneranger

Sanches might have lost the ball but Fer's attempted tackle was terrible.

He just gave up. He should have taken the man out.

Exactly. Very few players are performing at the moment. Fernandez maybe? Slim pickings.
How bad is sanches? on 17:31 - Sep 30 with 3347 viewsAguycalledJack

Don’t think the other players are on his wavelength. They will have to step up. Worryingly I think it will be Sanchez having to step down.
How bad is sanches? on 17:31 - Sep 30 with 3332 viewsclloy2

How bad is sanches? on 17:12 - Sep 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why do you like him?

That's it in a nutshell, most of the team is made up of squad players right now, which would be on the bench at most clubs, you might get away with one or two in a team, but with 6 or 7 you will struggle to win matches. Sanches at least looked like he wanted the ball today and was trying to make things happen. Carol has been consistently poor all season, and I struggle to see why he starts every game, then when you bring Fer on, you know you will really struggle. Still we made £20 m in the window, that's all that matters really
How bad is sanches? on 17:34 - Sep 30 with 3307 viewsoldcob

Thought Sanches was our best player today. Tom Carroll is our main weakness in mid-field no doubt. His striking of a dead ball is pathetic.
How bad is sanches? on 17:42 - Sep 30 with 3259 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How bad is sanches? on 17:34 - Sep 30 by oldcob

Thought Sanches was our best player today. Tom Carroll is our main weakness in mid-field no doubt. His striking of a dead ball is pathetic.

How many players would look up in the box, see Andy Carroll marking the front post and decide the best place to aim this set piece is the front post?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

How bad is sanches? on 17:57 - Sep 30 with 3198 viewsTom1912

How bad is sanches? on 17:42 - Sep 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How many players would look up in the box, see Andy Carroll marking the front post and decide the best place to aim this set piece is the front post?

Think you're giving the benefit of assuming he's hitting where he's aiming.
How bad is sanches? on 18:52 - Sep 30 with 3029 viewsalltjack

This
How bad is sanches? on 19:03 - Sep 30 with 2969 viewsYossarian

With the exception of Fab, Leon and Fede- the whole ferkin lot are an embarrassment.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024