Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ifollow stream the Championship games.. 20:51 - May 23 with 6042 viewsTheResurrection

...if your club opts in.

Let's hope we choose to or Jenkins can fack off....!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 20:56 - May 23 with 4271 viewsscottishjack

I’ve been following this, and that Sky might have all midweek Championship games through the red button? Is anyone a bit wiser on the facts?
Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 20:57 - May 23 with 4258 viewsQJumpingJack

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 20:56 - May 23 by scottishjack

I’ve been following this, and that Sky might have all midweek Championship games through the red button? Is anyone a bit wiser on the facts?

Sky are streaming all EFL midweek games from season 19-20.
Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 20:58 - May 23 with 4250 viewsJackfath

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 20:57 - May 23 by QJumpingJack

We'll be back in the big time by then.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 20:59 - May 23 with 4234 viewsSwanjaxs

Can you subscribe ti ifollow then?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 21:01 - May 23 with 4213 viewsscottishjack

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 20:57 - May 23 by QJumpingJack

Cheers, had a few mixed messages... Thanks for clearing it up...👍
Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 21:06 - May 23 with 4174 viewsbuilthjack

Just make the effort to go to away games.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 21:12 - May 23 with 4124 viewspencoedjack

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 21:06 - May 23 by builthjack

Indeed also if our home games are available on a stream attendances will fall dramatically the following season ( I’m expecting the plastics not to renew)
Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 21:51 - May 23 with 3997 viewsSTID2017

Not always that easy fella, much as I'd love to I, like many have a personal life that dictates spending half the weekend travelling the country, let alone in the week, is a no no.
Depending how many evening home games we have, even may have to miss quite a few homes.
Gutted to be in the Championship personally.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 21:54 - May 23 with 3966 viewsmax936

It takes more than just effort though, Money, personal circumstances etc, plus for me its about comfort up and back on a fecking coach isn't appealing at all to me, night before few beers and relax up in morning good breakfast beers game, then more beers if mrs with me grub anol

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 22:10 - May 23 with 3912 viewsbuilthjack

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 21:54 - May 23 by max936

It takes more than just effort though, Money, personal circumstances etc, plus for me its about comfort up and back on a fecking coach isn't appealing at all to me, night before few beers and relax up in morning good breakfast beers game, then more beers if mrs with me grub anol

Money and kids are usually the deciding factor. Most of us have been there, not being able to afford it, or kids to feed. That's fair enough.
There's lots who can afford though, who can't be assed. Usually the first to moan.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 22:24 - May 23 with 3869 viewsNeathJack

Pretty sure these live Ifollow video feeds only available overseas and with a subscription paid for from an overseas bank account.

There may be ways around that, obviously.
Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 22:43 - May 23 with 3806 viewsmax936

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 22:10 - May 23 by builthjack

Money and kids are usually the deciding factor. Most of us have been there, not being able to afford it, or kids to feed. That's fair enough.
There's lots who can afford though, who can't be assed. Usually the first to moan.

I've done the up and down coach thing, so that's me out plus we have family issues which make it hard for me to just get up and disappear for a Saturday and leave things to my mrs as she works as well and enjoys the footie as well, oldest is living away now so may make a few trips up London way next season to see him and catch a game together, have to see how it goes.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 22:52 - May 23 with 3784 viewsTheResurrection

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 22:24 - May 23 by NeathJack

Pretty sure these live Ifollow video feeds only available overseas and with a subscription paid for from an overseas bank account.

There may be ways around that, obviously.

This is true but first of all the Football Club needs to subscribe to it. If that's the case I think it's £110 for every game.

Some fans use it through their own websites player, some just let it go through the ifollow app, but it's not available to fans in this country, so that's another hurdle to get over, maybe just a VPN.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 23:26 - May 23 with 3697 viewsSoberBaker

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 22:52 - May 23 by TheResurrection

This is true but first of all the Football Club needs to subscribe to it. If that's the case I think it's £110 for every game.

Some fans use it through their own websites player, some just let it go through the ifollow app, but it's not available to fans in this country, so that's another hurdle to get over, maybe just a VPN.

Can you pop over to one of the scums forums to see what they used to use?

AMOW

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 23:51 - May 23 with 3635 viewsE20Jack

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 22:52 - May 23 by TheResurrection

Wait for Drizzy to come back out of hiding, make some bets with him about me and make the bet winnings ''payment for iFollow stream''. Send it to me and I will subscribe for you, all courtesy of the student.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 04:14 - May 24 with 3523 viewsphact0rri

wow £110 suppose I'll have to look into doing that if the club signs up. But that's going to tighten the ole purse strings.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 04:41 - May 24 with 3510 viewsGlyn1

We'll have one of the smaller stadiums in the Championship, which is an opportunity missed. But if we expand the stadium now, we'll be better prepared for when we're next promoted.

Just out of interest, how many of the teams in the Championship did we play in the Premier League?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 05:03 - May 24 with 3503 viewsstAteSwan

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 04:41 - May 24 by Glyn1

We'll have one of the smaller stadiums in the Championship, which is an opportunity missed. But if we expand the stadium now, we'll be better prepared for when we're next promoted.

Just out of interest, how many of the teams in the Championship did we play in the Premier League?

8 by my count, though I may have missed one

Fullham or Villa
Middlesborough
Norwich
QPR
Hull
Reading
Wigan

Plus Brom and Stoke
Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 06:46 - May 24 with 3417 viewswobbly

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 04:14 - May 24 by phact0rri

wow £110 suppose I'll have to look into doing that if the club signs up. But that's going to tighten the ole purse strings.

It’s 110 for the season, not every game.

Don’t expect super high quality - for many games in the EFL, it is a single camera coverage from the half way line, no captions, no replays and no analysis. But the app will let you manually rewind back 30 seconds if you miss something or want to watch a goal again.

Some of the commentary can be distinctly iffy as well. You have to be overseas, but a vpn takes care of it,

Last year, I think it was only Sunderland who didn’t sign up for iFollow in the Championship, but could be wrong on that.
Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 06:52 - May 24 with 3406 viewsphact0rri

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 06:46 - May 24 by wobbly

It’s 110 for the season, not every game.

Don’t expect super high quality - for many games in the EFL, it is a single camera coverage from the half way line, no captions, no replays and no analysis. But the app will let you manually rewind back 30 seconds if you miss something or want to watch a goal again.

Some of the commentary can be distinctly iffy as well. You have to be overseas, but a vpn takes care of it,

Last year, I think it was only Sunderland who didn’t sign up for iFollow in the Championship, but could be wrong on that.

Curious... do they keep the matches to watch a replay, say if you miss the match live, or is it live streaming only?

I am overseas myself, which is why something like this would be amazing if it ends up working out.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 07:01 - May 24 with 3384 viewsDr_Winston

Or do something else on a Saturday when the Swans are away.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 07:33 - May 24 with 3316 viewsmagicdaps10

You lot are just spoilt these days, typical Swans fans hey!!

In the old days we only had a wireless.......guess what? Its still an option that is available.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 07:58 - May 24 with 3258 viewsQJumpingJack

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11031607/sky-sports-wins-live-efl-r
Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 07:58 - May 24 with 3257 viewsPintado

I follow is for overseas supporters only, you have to have a foreign bank account to subscribe to the service.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Ifollow stream the Championship games.. on 08:48 - May 24 with 3157 viewsjack247

Jenkins can fack off anyway
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024