Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread 19:34 - Jul 30 with 48445 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 16:37]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 20:16 - Jul 30 with 14394 viewsbonymine

Many thanks for kicking off the new season with your usual quality Match Thread JH 👍

An unusual mix of hope, trepidation and the totally unknown are my gut feelings going into this new season but hopefully it will make for a pleasant change from the anxious, tedious borefest performances and the oh so predictable relegation battles we have become accustomed to over the past 3 years....

Oh,
And by the way....

JENKINS OUT !!!!!

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of Our Club.

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 21:21 - Jul 30 with 14345 viewsawayjack

I wonder if any of our signing this week will start / make the bench?
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 10:15 - Jul 31 with 14267 viewsbuilthjack

Keep up the good work Tim

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 10:19 - Jul 31 with 14262 viewsLeonWasGod

Oh bollox, has it started again?

*hides behind the sofa*

1-5. No problem.
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 10:53 - Jul 31 with 14184 views3swan

Memories, let's hope for some more good ones
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 11:14 - Jul 31 with 14141 viewsawayjack

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 10:53 - Jul 31 by 3swan

Memories, let's hope for some more good ones

Settle for that atmosphere on Saturday. Cracking day that.
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 11:33 - Jul 31 with 14103 viewsFireboy2

Absolutely gutted me and the eldest cant go on saturday

The wife booked our holiday

How inconsiderate eh

At least we can p!ss her off in the holiday home by screamimg at the box
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 11:35]
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 12:16 - Jul 31 with 14021 viewsLoyal

The official Tommy Butler day. Rumour has it Amakwah put a tackle in that day as well.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 15:27 - Jul 31 with 13815 viewsmarchamjack

First name on the team sheet...Routs NQAT

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 15:29 - Jul 31 with 13811 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 15:27 - Jul 31 by marchamjack

First name on the team sheet...Routs NQAT

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 09:55 - Aug 1 with 13218 viewsDafyddHuw

My most visited away ground for some reason.

Whatever the result, I hope the Yanks give Potter the time he needs to get us playing proper again.
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 19:25 - Aug 1 with 12885 viewsjacksfullaces

remember being up their on our last visit (I think), Britton played? Ched Evans scored their goal? and I was shivering behind the goal, think loads of fans didn't make it through the snow that day.
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 20:12 - Aug 1 with 12841 viewsSwan91

-----------------Nordvelt-----------
Roberts------FF------VDH------Ollson
------------Amat-------Caroll---------
Asoro----------Celina-----------Montero
----------------Mcburnie----------------

Subs: Mulder, Naughton, Rodon, Fulton, Routledge, Dhanda, Mackay

I would go with this formation. not sure if we should use any of the new signings. so either Celina or Dhanda would be ok.

I would prefer Amat to go CDM role to help with our defensiveness and small passing to caroll/wingers. Don't really have any strikers at the moment so if we need to change... can put Asoro upfront and put a winger on. Hopefully Olsson starts.
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 21:59 - Aug 1 with 12750 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 20:12 - Aug 1 by Swan91

I would go with this formation. not sure if we should use any of the new signings. so either Celina or Dhanda would be ok.

I would prefer Amat to go CDM role to help with our defensiveness and small passing to caroll/wingers. Don't really have any strikers at the moment so if we need to change... can put Asoro upfront and put a winger on. Hopefully Olsson starts.

What, Routledge as a sub over Dyer and Narsingh?
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 23:14 - Aug 1 with 12680 viewsSwan91

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 21:59 - Aug 1 by A_Fans_Dad

What, Routledge as a sub over Dyer and Narsingh?

Seems to happen with every manager... and even Potter seemed to be using him alot during pre season... so I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the nod over both of them.

Also with the 2 new signings (who are wingers) I wouldn't be surprised if Narsingh will leave.
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 23:27 - Aug 1 with 12665 viewsjasper_T

Benda, Byers, Harries, Blair and Maric featured for the U23s today against Llanelli.

No Roberts, James or Lewis in the side (even though with Blake injured there was no left back in the team until a 16 year old was brought on at half time).

McBurnie, Govea and Asoro were there watching, apparently. Billy Reid there keeping an eye on the lads as well.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 23:29]
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 09:04 - Aug 2 with 12463 viewsdcd14

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 23:27 - Aug 1 by jasper_T

Benda, Byers, Harries, Blair and Maric featured for the U23s today against Llanelli.

No Roberts, James or Lewis in the side (even though with Blake injured there was no left back in the team until a 16 year old was brought on at half time).

McBurnie, Govea and Asoro were there watching, apparently. Billy Reid there keeping an eye on the lads as well.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 23:29]

McBurnie, Lewis, Rodon & Govea were there not sure on Asoro or Reid.

Botti Biabi was also sitting with Ol.
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 09:05 - Aug 2 with 12461 viewsdcd14

I also heard last night that we tried to resign Kingsley.
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 10:00 - Aug 2 with 12411 views34dfgdf54

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 09:05 - Aug 2 by dcd14

If true, then we could definitely have a Mesa situation (but much less costly), with this Jordi lad.
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 10:07 - Aug 2 with 12396 viewsdcd14

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 10:00 - Aug 2 by 34dfgdf54

If true, then we could definitely have a Mesa situation (but much less costly), with this Jordi lad.

That Jordi lad has had 2 hamstring injuries since he joined us. Promising lol.
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 10:12 - Aug 2 with 12392 views34dfgdf54

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 10:07 - Aug 2 by dcd14

That Jordi lad has had 2 hamstring injuries since he joined us. Promising lol.

Ah has he,

Cut from the same cloth as his mate Jefferson by the looks.
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 10:13 - Aug 2 with 12383 viewsdcd14

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 10:12 - Aug 2 by 34dfgdf54

Ah has he,

Cut from the same cloth as his mate Jefferson by the looks.

Looks that way unfortunately.
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 11:37 - Aug 2 with 12300 viewsomarjack

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 09:05 - Aug 2 by dcd14

Ha..

Kingsley missed 75% of last season with Hull because of injury.

If we're so worried about Govea's injury record it'd be nice if we go for a more fit one.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 11:42 - Aug 2 with 12303 viewsKGriz16

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 20:12 - Aug 1 by Swan91

I don't think Celina will start, I think Routledge will start behind McBurnie, but agree with your starting XI besides Celina. Come on the Swans!!
The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 12:20 - Aug 2 with 12261 viewsSwan91

The Official Sheffield Utd Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 11:42 - Aug 2 by KGriz16

I don't think Celina will start, I think Routledge will start behind McBurnie, but agree with your starting XI besides Celina. Come on the Swans!!

Celina says he is fit and has been training all summer, and GP has said that if they are fit then they are in contention to start agains Sheffield.

I think we need him to be AM because we did not look good as attacking threat other ways (well maybe with Dhanda there instead it is possible).

I would try him for the first half and if he just isn't quite fitting in yet then change for Dhanda.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024