Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Cabango 13:57 - Jan 12 with 5549 viewswestwalesed

Absolutely excellent today.

IF we hold on to Joe Rodon, a Rodon/Cabango pairing would do us well over the next few years for sure.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Ben Cabango on 13:58 - Jan 12 with 4067 viewsmagicdaps10

Excellent prospect, has errors in him but has everything to be a top class centre half.

Don't forget that he is only 19....19!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Ben Cabango on 14:00 - Jan 12 with 4041 viewsjasper_T

Still think Brandon Cooper's the better prospect. Not a bad situation to be in.

Good game today. Yellow was a nonsense but he probably deserved one for the fouls over the course of the game. Old fashioned, combative, get your head on it centre half.
Ben Cabango on 14:03 - Jan 12 with 3977 viewsCopaMundial

I’ve been critical of the boy but credit where credits due he was very good today, although I would add it was his type of game today very little movement up front from them.
Ben Cabango on 14:16 - Jan 12 with 3874 viewskrunchykarrot

Yes kept it together well especially the way he tracked back at the end after making an error. I have read some of the other shite on forum and its all negative about a very young side, so its well done lad from me MOM.
Ben Cabango on 14:26 - Jan 12 with 3787 viewsPentyrchJack

Cabango was superb so was Naughton

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Ben Cabango on 14:29 - Jan 12 with 3763 viewsBadlands

Failonline gave Cabango 6 and Wilmot given star player ... What a load of b********s

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Ben Cabango on 14:31 - Jan 12 with 3735 viewsItchySphincter

Ben Cabango on 14:29 - Jan 12 by Badlands

Failonline gave Cabango 6 and Wilmot given star player ... What a load of b********s

They were both very good.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ben Cabango on 14:32 - Jan 12 with 3728 viewsAngelRangelQS

Great performance in a big derby game away from home against a couple of cloggers. Should be the making of him
Login to get fewer ads

Ben Cabango on 14:34 - Jan 12 with 3705 viewsdickythorpe

I liked it when he laughed at Glatzel.
Can handle himself and will only get better. A good game under his belt.
Ben Cabango on 14:39 - Jan 12 with 3669 viewsCooperman

A combined age of less than forty. A sterling effort from them both today.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Ben Cabango on 14:41 - Jan 12 with 3655 viewsicecoldjack

I'd pick the whole back four today for great performances.

Robert's and Naughton did well against some decent players and our centre halves while giving away height had enough steel to combat them.

Cabango looks to be less of a footballer at this point in time, raw is the correct word I guess, if his attitude is good then he will build on it, big thing today was playing with a yellow card, he showed plenty of class since the booking and probably learned quite a bit .

Decent prospect, not sure Cooper is the coach to improve his football though.
Ben Cabango on 14:43 - Jan 12 with 3643 viewsLeonWasGod

Ben Cabango on 14:26 - Jan 12 by PentyrchJack

Cabango was superb so was Naughton

No matter how good Naughton plays, the fact that it takes him 30 seconds to make a decision on throw ins does my head in. He could be as good as Roberto Carlos and he'd still drive me nuts.
Ben Cabango on 14:45 - Jan 12 with 3618 viewsCooperman

Ben Cabango on 14:43 - Jan 12 by LeonWasGod

No matter how good Naughton plays, the fact that it takes him 30 seconds to make a decision on throw ins does my head in. He could be as good as Roberto Carlos and he'd still drive me nuts.

I know what you mean but I think part of that is down to the fact that he’s expecting to see runners and movement, something we don’t do!

Ben Cabango on 14:46 - Jan 12 with 3613 viewsjasper_T

Ben Cabango on 14:41 - Jan 12 by icecoldjack

I'd pick the whole back four today for great performances.

Robert's and Naughton did well against some decent players and our centre halves while giving away height had enough steel to combat them.

Cabango looks to be less of a footballer at this point in time, raw is the correct word I guess, if his attitude is good then he will build on it, big thing today was playing with a yellow card, he showed plenty of class since the booking and probably learned quite a bit .

Decent prospect, not sure Cooper is the coach to improve his football though.

He's had a good tactical education for playing the ball out as we do it throughout the age groups but it's very unlikely he'll ever make a cultured modern centre half like Joe. Too much rugby player in him.

He's got a good head on his shoulders. Really nice lad.
Ben Cabango on 14:47 - Jan 12 with 3606 viewsjack247

I’m glad someone’s mentioned this. Just skimmed through the match day thread and he’s had a bit of a kicking on there, though I get that’s spur of the moment and reactive.

I thought he had a very good second half, particularly given the way Cardiff attack
Ben Cabango on 14:48 - Jan 12 with 3597 viewsDr_Winston

Ben Cabango on 14:45 - Jan 12 by Cooperman

I know what you mean but I think part of that is down to the fact that he’s expecting to see runners and movement, something we don’t do!

Yup.

It's basically every throw in, but it only seems to be Naughton who gets majorly criticised for it. The lack of movement for them has been an issue since the Monk era

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ben Cabango on 14:51 - Jan 12 with 3581 viewsNeath_Jack

Ben Cabango on 14:48 - Jan 12 by Dr_Winston

Yup.

It's basically every throw in, but it only seems to be Naughton who gets majorly criticised for it. The lack of movement for them has been an issue since the Monk era

Definitely not a Naughton problem.

I've never seen a professional side that is so consistently appalling at taking them.

League of Wales standard.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ben Cabango on 14:53 - Jan 12 with 3571 viewsjack247

You could say the same for the likes of Celina and Grimes when they look ponderous in possession. They’ve both got good passing range and vision, but lack people making good runs for them.
Ben Cabango on 14:57 - Jan 12 with 3539 viewsLeonWasGod

Mov...what? Sorry, no idea what you're talking about
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 14:57]
Ben Cabango on 14:58 - Jan 12 with 3534 viewsCooperman

Ben Cabango on 14:53 - Jan 12 by jack247

You could say the same for the likes of Celina and Grimes when they look ponderous in possession. They’ve both got good passing range and vision, but lack people making good runs for them.

Yup. It’s definitely an area where the training ground coaching needs a tweak.

Ben Cabango on 15:04 - Jan 12 with 3501 viewsGeoffThom

Anyone who's played c/h would know this 19 year old is destined for bigger things him and wilmot today were outstanding against some big guys on set pieces
Cabango and joe a defensive joy next year
Ben Cabango on 15:45 - Jan 12 with 3366 viewsEvanski

Ben Cabango on 14:29 - Jan 12 by Badlands

Failonline can’t bear the prospect of an all-Swans academy back four (plus Allen and James) for Wales at the Euros. Bet they’re desperate for him to fail, especially since he’s from C**diff.

The kid has bags of potential.

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

Ben Cabango on 16:00 - Jan 12 with 3297 viewsBadlands

Cabango is very much in the Ashley Williams mould - he knows when he's not going to out jump attackers but is able to manoeuvre them so they don't get the attack on the ball they're looking for.
He has been a minor sensation since coming into contention.
As for him not being a good footballer ...
Given the grass and Cooper
Back four were good today.
Byers was the pick of the midfield but very mixed, Grimes didn't shine and Celina had a coulple of goes. Ayew worked hard without a lot of support and Routledge, who was non-stop, was excellent.
Woodman did what was asked of him but wasn't challenged.
Ans, Brewster showed welling but should have either been a sub or been subbed.
A bit of fight, not a lot of skill, some excitement.
Bring on Wigan.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Ben Cabango on 16:07 - Jan 12 with 3262 viewsbennytheblue

Ben Cabango on 14:46 - Jan 12 by jasper_T

He's had a good tactical education for playing the ball out as we do it throughout the age groups but it's very unlikely he'll ever make a cultured modern centre half like Joe. Too much rugby player in him.

He's got a good head on his shoulders. Really nice lad.

Cardiff born city fan too
Ben Cabango on 16:12 - Jan 12 with 3240 viewsSmellyplumz

Ben Cabango on 16:07 - Jan 12 by bennytheblue

Cardiff born city fan too

Poor cůnt

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024