Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No substitutions 13:54 - Jan 12 with 7651 viewsMrSwerve

Players blowing out of their arses...wtf Cooper?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

No substitutions on 13:57 - Jan 12 with 4336 viewsWAFU

COOPER OUT
No substitutions on 13:58 - Jan 12 with 4333 viewswestwalesed

Was thinking the same thing, very weird.

The players were clearly f*cked at the end of 75 minutes.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

No substitutions on 14:03 - Jan 12 with 4249 viewsPentyrchJack

Shocking from Cooper. Routs and Brewster were gone after the hour mark.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

No substitutions on 14:06 - Jan 12 with 4187 viewsdickythorpe

He's not the man to take us forward. League 2 at best.
No substitutions on 14:08 - Jan 12 with 4157 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He has no idea of game or player management during a game.
No substitutions on 14:08 - Jan 12 with 4148 viewsbazzool

Steve Cooper's dad supports Cardiff , so all I can think of , no fresh legs hoping Cardiff will get a winner just for his dad
No substitutions on 14:10 - Jan 12 with 4116 viewsThrasher6

It really was mind boggling why he didn't put on a fresh pair of legs....jesus

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

No substitutions on 14:11 - Jan 12 with 4101 viewshillbillyjack

Shameful , they were under pressure after losing the first derby, thought we should have been more proactive in trying to win the game the last 20 mins instead of letting it drift quietly......Routledge was shattered after 70 mins
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 14:12]
Login to get fewer ads

No substitutions on 14:14 - Jan 12 with 4071 viewsunion_jack

No substitutions on 14:10 - Jan 12 by Thrasher6

It really was mind boggling why he didn't put on a fresh pair of legs....jesus

The only thing I can think is he didn’t want to disrupt the balance of the team. Even Ayew was knackered.

That’s no excuse though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

No substitutions on 14:14 - Jan 12 with 4060 viewsbazzool

No substitutions on 14:11 - Jan 12 by hillbillyjack

Shameful , they were under pressure after losing the first derby, thought we should have been more proactive in trying to win the game the last 20 mins instead of letting it drift quietly......Routledge was shattered after 70 mins

I know even I was shouting at my phone get effing routs off FFS mun
No substitutions on 14:14 - Jan 12 with 4053 viewsBadlands

No substitutions on 14:11 - Jan 12 by hillbillyjack

Most were shattered but tbf Routledge was one of a few chasing everything and getting most until the final whistle.
No complaints about willingness of the players but they were let down by Cooper.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

No substitutions on 14:18 - Jan 12 with 4018 viewshillbillyjack

No substitutions on 14:14 - Jan 12 by Badlands

Most were shattered but tbf Routledge was one of a few chasing everything and getting most until the final whistle.
No complaints about willingness of the players but they were let down by Cooper.

No he just jogging around , unable to put in any meaningful contribution.......also his strength had diminished to that of a teddy bear.....not his fault at all hasn't played recently and let down by his manager today.....
No substitutions on 14:19 - Jan 12 with 3999 viewsdickythorpe

We turned up ,didn't freeze, but we will play better teams and win. Got to use the squad.
No substitutions on 14:21 - Jan 12 with 3980 viewsjack2jack

Scared of the consequences,just about held on, with players on the pitch.
If you want to win the match, not ideal.
But he'll take a draw,rather than take the inevitable flack if we'd lost.
No substitutions on 14:22 - Jan 12 with 3962 viewsicecoldjack

No substitutions on 14:06 - Jan 12 by dickythorpe

He's not the man to take us forward. League 2 at best.

Yep been saying the same thing for the last month, what we are seeing now is the maximum he can give, hence why he's quiet on the touchline, has nothing to offer.

It's clear he isn't the guy to progress our young players in our style of football, yet he strangly said that was his remit when having the job, potter makes his style of football look 20yrs out of date, and I'm quite angry that all the good work done last season appears to be totally wasted .

We are going nowhere with this chump, and once even more quality gets booted out in the summer it will be far far worse.

The players are having a go but the manager is holding them back, we need a coach that likes his teams to play football, Cooper is your typical paint by numbers british coach who will give us no edge what so ever .
Fraud of a manager.
No substitutions on 14:29 - Jan 12 with 3892 viewsAngelRangelQS

Cooper clearly wanted to avoid defeat more than he wanted to win in that second half which is fair enough but doesn’t sit massively well with me as Cardiff are awful.

Decent point, battling performance but not a lot else.
No substitutions on 14:35 - Jan 12 with 3846 viewsDr_Winston

He's not proactive at all. When he does make subs they're generally like for like.

Was obvious that we could have swapped out Brewster and Routledge from the 65 minute mark onwards but nothing. It's an easy thing to criticise him about, and he deserves to be.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

No substitutions on 14:38 - Jan 12 with 3792 viewsCooperman

I don’t get it either. Brewster was clearly knackered and his runs into space were becoming less frequent so the obvious choice for me was to swap him for Borja who would not have reduced our effectiveness.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

No substitutions on 14:42 - Jan 12 with 3767 viewsjacabertawe

At this point in time Cooper is not the man to take us up.
He seems a L1 coach at best. Give him until the end of the season, then scout again for a more inspirational and skilled coach.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 15:27]

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

No substitutions on 14:46 - Jan 12 with 3733 viewsLeonWasGod

No substitutions on 14:42 - Jan 12 by jacabertawe

He seems a L1 coach at best. Give him until the end of the season, then scout again for a more inspirational and skilled coach.

5 points better placed than this time last season....and with a poorer squad.
No substitutions on 14:46 - Jan 12 with 3733 viewsCooperman

We won’t sack him unless we finish bottom six, which is also something else that we won’t do.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

No substitutions on 14:49 - Jan 12 with 3702 viewsbonymine

His post match interview was a joke saying he was disappointed we couldn’t get the win and moaning about the quality of the play but hey Cooper YOU’RE THE MANAGER FFS so YOU need to be PROACTIVE if you REALLY WANT TO WIN THE GAME and make PROACTIVE substitutions especially as Routs and Brewster were totally shot.

In fairness to Harris he brought on Murphy and Paterson and that combination came closest to winning the game for them.

Oh and the grass was too long as well apparently
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 14:52]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

No substitutions on 14:50 - Jan 12 with 3693 viewsicecoldjack

Something should be done as before long our young players will totally forget how to pass and move, the amount of headers and hoof ball today was scary. I get that it's a derby game, but the amount of time our players had to cheat and control or bring it down and play was plentiful yet a panicked hoof or head tennis was almost always the preferred option.

Clearly cooper is anti football and should be fooked off, the yanks wont do anything though.

My prediction is that he stays, a stack of players gets moved on in the summer and there will be no talent left to pull him out the sh1t3 , the yanks will then be forced to act and we will be reactive not pro active in seeking a new coach who wont have time to implement a playing style because the club will be struggling on the field, Ala last few seasons in premier.

All looking ominous and predictable even now.
No substitutions on 14:51 - Jan 12 with 3679 viewsLeonWasGod

No substitutions on 14:46 - Jan 12 by LeonWasGod

5 points better placed than this time last season....and with a poorer squad.

It's OK Jasper, I was just playing devil's advocate. We were a better team last year, and that's the thing that's starting to hurt us now. We'd have won that today with the movement we had in the second haf of last season.

Cooper's here for a while though, so we mght as well get used to it and hope that his crèche reaps some rewards.
No substitutions on 15:02 - Jan 12 with 3593 viewsSgorioFruit

I am glad that this has already been covered on here, because I was coming on here for a rant.
Brewster, one or two things, apart from that was never going to score, our players blowing out of their arse for the last quarter but no subs.
The game was screaming for Ayew to get hold of the ball more and make a run for it, however he is out on the right, with Brewster upfront doing nothing. We are stronger coming down the left with Routs, and even though Routs was knackered at the end, he was our threat going forward with him still running to the end.
WHY WHY WHY WHY leave Brewster on the pitch for the full 90 when you could tell at 57 minutes in the game that it wasn't working?
Surely i cannot be the only one to think that we should have had Ayew up front on his own and not experiment with Brewster on a game like today. Maybe Brewster get a run out, but to have him upfront doing nothing for 90 minutes while Ayew is running his socks off on the wing. Jeeezz even bring Dhanda on for god sakes.
That double substitution Cardiff made had an impact when one of them crossed the ball in for the other one to crunch his header against the cross bar. While Cooper just looks lost on the touchline.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024