Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lowe. 10:11 - Dec 17 with 4040 viewsonehunglow

Here is s lad who is typical of the way Cooper mismanages young players,like Celina.
Lowe bought as a wide man then he is played out of position hoping he will make a striker.He struggles for months then finds form eventually then on the verge of a possible hat trick is pulled off for super wayne.
Then next game is the only forward player showing any gits or desire then hooked again whilst Ayew has been appalling.

We are in a false position folks,as are Derby.

By the way,out crowing over cardiff soon stopped ;they came from behind to win last night.

Reality check last night folks and we saw how a great player of the modern age could well become a great manager as he shafted Steve mercilessly.

The first to be subbed should the chap we pay to stand between the sticks

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Lowe. on 11:48 - Dec 17 with 2006 viewsKeithHaynes

One game mate, we didn’t turn up, nobody did.
It happens at times.
It hurts though.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Lowe. on 13:44 - Dec 17 with 1922 viewsReslovenSwan1

Strikers do not come cheap. I makes sense to convert Lowe if he is perceieved to have the necessary skill set. Remember Swansea academy has never prodiuced a home grown class striker from youth to man. I think they should convert one of those strapping Welsh 6 ft + centre backs into a striker. Keston Davies in the past perhaps or Joe Lewis now. Josh Thomas is the great Swansea hope at no 9.

Benda, Latibeaudiere, Manning Palmer, Goykeres Cabango, and Cullen are underused while others are apparently 'dead on thier feet'. These could all be used s the "Wednesdy team" . That would have foiled Rooney's cunning plan with Ayew showing up after 70 mns. At least they would hve had more energy.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Lowe. on 14:49 - Dec 17 with 1889 viewsonehunglow

Thanks for the comments.

Not cheap but surely our recruitment team could have sourced a bone fida striker.We pay people to do thi job.

I feel for Lowe.He is 100% for the team and IMO,Cooper is simply showing his cretinous side-again. He should not be hooked out of habit in the same way the often excreable but much loved Grime is a first name on the team sheet.To me,Grimes as the must play is the reason we often fall short. It shows stats are meaningles.Eyesight is better. topping the flow of an attack,passing sideways/backwards or to opponents i what he does naturally. Why give him free kicks and corners to waste. It's criminal to have him wearing captain's armband although he i captain in name only.

Lowe looked utterly dejected last night just after finding some real form

My opinion and no animals were injured in the making of this post.

Lowe. on 23:04 - Dec 17 with 1803 viewshowenjack

Lowe. on 14:49 - Dec 17 by onehunglow

Thanks for the comments.

Not cheap but surely our recruitment team could have sourced a bone fida striker.We pay people to do thi job.

I feel for Lowe.He is 100% for the team and IMO,Cooper is simply showing his cretinous side-again. He should not be hooked out of habit in the same way the often excreable but much loved Grime is a first name on the team sheet.To me,Grimes as the must play is the reason we often fall short. It shows stats are meaningles.Eyesight is better. topping the flow of an attack,passing sideways/backwards or to opponents i what he does naturally. Why give him free kicks and corners to waste. It's criminal to have him wearing captain's armband although he i captain in name only.

Lowe looked utterly dejected last night just after finding some real form

My opinion and no animals were injured in the making of this post.

Pride park is a big pitch we looked leggy from the off and mentally slow in thought We should have made a couple of changes to freshen things up ,Woodman was slow to react for the first goal period. Our opponents had done their homework on us probably Rosenior as he was the one who was active on the touchline . I thought maybe cooper might have changed things sooner than he did rather than wait till half time. Just my opinion that's all.
Lowe. on 23:28 - Dec 17 with 1780 viewsKeithHaynes

Lowe. on 23:04 - Dec 17 by howenjack

Pride park is a big pitch we looked leggy from the off and mentally slow in thought We should have made a couple of changes to freshen things up ,Woodman was slow to react for the first goal period. Our opponents had done their homework on us probably Rosenior as he was the one who was active on the touchline . I thought maybe cooper might have changed things sooner than he did rather than wait till half time. Just my opinion that's all.

Rosenior is a top coach, should have been appointed manager instead of Rooney, I would have him at Swansea all day long.

Lowe. on 00:01 - Dec 18 with 1765 viewstheloneranger

Don't forget Steve McLaren in the stand as an adviser.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Lowe. on 05:15 - Dec 18 with 1723 viewsWhiterockin

Lowe. on 23:28 - Dec 17 by KeithHaynes

Rosenior is a top coach, should have been appointed manager instead of Rooney, I would have him at Swansea all day long.

This 100% Rooney is only the mouthpiece. I can't believe Rosenior is 33/1 to get the job permanently..
Lowe. on 16:53 - Dec 18 with 1600 viewsAnotherJohn

I'd still like us to send VG back to Brighton and try for a better loan. I was thinking last night watching Sheffield United that if they bring in a striker or two in January (even on loan as rumoured) they might loan out Sharp or even one of the others. At our level that could work.

I think Lowe is a genuine lad who adds a lot, but I would play him wider, and only use him in the middle if the main striker is injured.

Re the comment that the Swansea academy has never developed a striker, how about Dean Saunders? He was signed as a school boy (dad was on the books), got his first pro contract the season we got relegated from the 1st division and made his first team debut the following season. Admittedly he only started to really click after he left us.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2020 19:56]
Login to get fewer ads

Lowe. on 17:51 - Dec 18 with 1561 viewsThornburyswan

Agree about the false position - not just on our performance at Derby but the majority of our games this season & in fact last season prior to the Covid break - we are strong defensively & have decent cover in that part of the pitch, we are solid but very one dimensional in midfield & at best average up top ( acknowledge Ayew on his day is a handful but not a ‘9’ for me) - if we finish top 6 Cooper will have done a decent job.

Lowe is an interesting one, he clearly has talent & might make a striker with pace but he’s 26 not 19/20 so suspect he won’t develop his finishing well enough at this point so would be a gamble to expect him to score regularly enough to win games.

Cooper has some responsibility in that but he can only work with the tools he gets given - without a new striker next month I would expect us to slowly fade out of the play off picture over the next 3 months.
Lowe. on 18:10 - Dec 18 with 1542 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Derbys pitch is exactly the same size as the liberty.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Lowe. on 09:37 - Dec 19 with 1414 viewsangryjack

Lowe is sh@t end of.as for finding form had a decent 60 minutes against Cardiff rubbish for the other 20 he played before being subbed,rest season been under mediocre, not good enough
Lowe. on 10:18 - Dec 19 with 1405 viewsonehunglow

It could be argued Grimes has been sh't most of the time .Most of his passes go astray and his great left foot isnt that effective really.

The most overated player since the chap with the same name a the peninsular abutting Swansea

Lowe. on 11:58 - Dec 19 with 1360 viewsangryjack

Lowe. on 10:18 - Dec 19 by onehunglow

It could be argued Grimes has been sh't most of the time .Most of his passes go astray and his great left foot isnt that effective really.

The most overated player since the chap with the same name a the peninsular abutting Swansea

Grimes is best passer at club,the problem he got is the system and the movement, under potter he won every player of the year award there was,as we played with width and movement and he could switch and use ball quickly,now the middle park is congested and all he can do is do short sideway passes,even our front men like Lowe if you hit him it bounces everywhere or In stead coming ball ,he turns and defender gets in front ,making Grimes ball look bad and ayew ain't there, when he looks for pass ,he comes short or drifts out wide,with mcburnie or stuck and moved us up pitch,Grimes is good player
Lowe. on 12:01 - Dec 19 with 1364 viewsonehunglow

The very fact Grimes is seen as the best passer of the ball shows exactly our problem.

We have few really good passers of the ball.

Guehi seems good as does Cabango,which is probably why SuperSteve benches him before others.

Lowe. on 12:08 - Dec 19 with 1350 viewsangryjack

Lowe. on 12:01 - Dec 19 by onehunglow

The very fact Grimes is seen as the best passer of the ball shows exactly our problem.

We have few really good passers of the ball.

Guehi seems good as does Cabango,which is probably why SuperSteve benches him before others.

Cabango can't pass water,its like he got a bomb when he got ball can't wait get rid,as for grmes he is great passer its who receiving it half time is problem we too rigid not enough options or as with Lowe couldn't trap bag cement
Lowe. on 14:46 - Dec 19 with 1325 viewshowenjack

Lowe. on 18:10 - Dec 18 by felixstowe_jack

Derbys pitch is exactly the same size as the liberty.

Didn't realise ours is joint 7 th biggest in championship with Derby it seemed theirs was bigger on the telly.
Lowe. on 16:28 - Dec 19 with 1292 viewsKeithHaynes

Lowe is looking sharp today, and has another goal.
Cooper could freshen it up.

Lowe. on 16:52 - Dec 19 with 1267 viewsNeath_Jack

Man of the match for us today.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Lowe. on 16:57 - Dec 19 with 1252 viewsraynor94

Excellent today, but that won't stop 2 on this thread moaning.

False position my arse

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Lowe. on 17:00 - Dec 19 with 1241 viewsFlashberryjack

Lowe. on 16:52 - Dec 19 by Neath_Jack

Man of the match for us today.

Agree, arguably his best game.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Lowe. on 17:22 - Dec 19 with 1216 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Another player who Cooper has improved looking like a centre forward now.

Lowe. on 17:23 - Dec 19 with 1215 viewsonehunglow

Lowe. on 16:57 - Dec 19 by raynor94

Excellent today, but that won't stop 2 on this thread moaning.

False position my arse

Arse called. We are .

Get over other' opinions.

We battled today and didnt Wednesday.Why is that?

Why no subs today to rest players .

Why not take off Ayew for some respite when the game is effectively won.

Why allow Lowe to run himself into the ground. The lad has all of a sudden come alive and credit to HIM. He should be looked after. He 's not.

Cooper's man management is appalling and the players are covering his arse.

Opinions myarse.

A word about Cabango.Magnificent . An why has he not been tied down long term.Another 30m player there.

Bennett who got pelters on Wednesday again proving a rock.

Opinions innit

Lowe. on 17:35 - Dec 19 with 1200 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Lowe. on 17:23 - Dec 19 by onehunglow

Arse called. We are .

Get over other' opinions.

We battled today and didnt Wednesday.Why is that?

Why no subs today to rest players .

Why not take off Ayew for some respite when the game is effectively won.

Why allow Lowe to run himself into the ground. The lad has all of a sudden come alive and credit to HIM. He should be looked after. He 's not.

Cooper's man management is appalling and the players are covering his arse.

Opinions myarse.

A word about Cabango.Magnificent . An why has he not been tied down long term.Another 30m player there.

Bennett who got pelters on Wednesday again proving a rock.

Opinions innit

They have a whole week to have a rest until next game absolutely no reason to bring on substitutions when we are dominating.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2020 20:31]

Lowe. on 18:54 - Dec 19 with 1140 viewsswancity

You’re too boring and clueless for words 👍

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Lowe. on 19:55 - Dec 19 with 1086 viewsGroo

Didn't that no hoper useless manager Arsene Wenger whatever do the same thing with a winger, hopeless it was.

What was his name again, Thiery Henry or something. Who knows, it never worked, hopeless.

Groo does what Groo does best

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024