Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ 14:00 - Sep 1 with 2506 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ 1st Sep 2021 14:00
The window that has possibly been the busiest for Swansea City in a very long time, if ever, has thankfully closed. The players, including we hope *Olivier Ntcham later today for us have improved Russell Martin’s selection choices. We must not forget Matt Grimes and Dan Williams staying increases depth and quality. 3

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 14:21 - Sep 1 with 1995 viewslondonlisa2001

Interesting take.

Not sure I agree with all of that to be honest.

We have what we have now anyway, so onwards and hopefully upwards for the next few months and let’s see where we are in January.
Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 14:29 - Sep 1 with 1971 viewsguthrieintherain

Good article yes no complaints from me.

I wanted Cooper gone was sick of his bland football.
Martin came in a week before the season started which has made things difficult.

But overall a reasonable window in difficult circumstances.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 14:51 - Sep 1 with 1904 viewsjackrmee

Awesome article! Cheers Mr Corny.
Exciting times!!

"Jamie Paterson, Flynn Downes, Ethan Laird, Rhys Williams, Joel Piroe, Kyle Joseph, Michael Obafemi, Olivier Ntcham and Liam Walsh"

Each and every one of those players will improve our team and squad. Can't remember a better bunch of signings.

Paterson - Lacking match fitness, but has still already shown some glimpses of some special skills, a goal and some heart, even without fitness. Came for free and looks to have fitted in already.

Downes - Yet to get a proper run in the side, but once he's up to speed it looks as if he will be a permanent fixture alongside Grimes. Very young and already played many times and even captained a side in this division. Great addition.

Laird - Sorry to see Connor go, but as replacements go, we couldn't ask for much more IMO. Exciting, quick and hungry. Our manager already knows how to use him, so it won't take him long to become a favourite on that wing i think.

Williams - Played 19 times for Klopp last season, albeit down to injuries. Champions league and Premier League experience. Klopp says he is amazing. I'm sure he will slot straight into out back 3. Can't wait to see what he can do.

Piroe - Just from seeing him play in our first cup game gave me the impression that this guy can be something special. 20-30 goals this season will not surprise me. Especially linking up with a speed merchant alongside him like we now have.

Obafemi - Said speed merchant. Can't wait to see their first game together. He said he's been waiting to sign for us for ages and seems delighted to be here. Strong and quick. Definite upgrade from Lowe in a central position IMO. Could be the making of one of our best strike partnerships in recent times.

Joseph - Only seen him against Plymouth, but he impressed me so much. Quick, solid in the tackle, gives 100%, and that's not even in his preferred position. It will be good to see how he does upfront at Cheltenham, but I can see him becoming a RWB and taking over from Connor long term. Either way, I'm very excited to see which position he excels at, because I'm convinced he will.

Ntcham - Very exciting signing. Champions league experience. Played at a high level with loads of games for Celtic. Still young at 25. Strong and versatile across all central midfield positions. Very highly regarded and if he can shake off the "laziness" and gets on well with RM, I think he could be massive for us.

I know it's early to talk about selling any of them, but the reality is, if they do well and we don't go up, they will be snapped up.
WIth the exception of Paterson (29 yrs old) and Laird/Williams (not ours), all the others could easliy go on to make us a lot of money in future which will help us become stable and start really dominating this division.

We can easily do a Brentford.
Especially with Scott and Allen heading recruitment. Much more credit should be given to those guys IMO and I'm sure many more will agree with me as time goes by.

The jury is still out on our new manager, but I have faith that his system will work. Another transfer window or 2 and he will have no excuses. He should have a squad of his players and had time to implement what he wants to do.
I truly believe he is the man for the job. Young and hungry. But if not, ,hey, at least we will have the structure and players here, ready for the next ball playing manager to have a go.

Here is to an exciting and I'm sure, up and down season.
HERE WE GO!!!! STID!!!

*apologies to some, who will no doubt be sickened by my optimism. I just can't help it
[Post edited 1 Sep 2021 14:54]

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 15:28 - Sep 1 with 1778 viewsjackharris

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 14:51 - Sep 1 by jackrmee

Exciting times!!

"Jamie Paterson, Flynn Downes, Ethan Laird, Rhys Williams, Joel Piroe, Kyle Joseph, Michael Obafemi, Olivier Ntcham and Liam Walsh"

Each and every one of those players will improve our team and squad. Can't remember a better bunch of signings.

Paterson - Lacking match fitness, but has still already shown some glimpses of some special skills, a goal and some heart, even without fitness. Came for free and looks to have fitted in already.

Downes - Yet to get a proper run in the side, but once he's up to speed it looks as if he will be a permanent fixture alongside Grimes. Very young and already played many times and even captained a side in this division. Great addition.

Laird - Sorry to see Connor go, but as replacements go, we couldn't ask for much more IMO. Exciting, quick and hungry. Our manager already knows how to use him, so it won't take him long to become a favourite on that wing i think.

Williams - Played 19 times for Klopp last season, albeit down to injuries. Champions league and Premier League experience. Klopp says he is amazing. I'm sure he will slot straight into out back 3. Can't wait to see what he can do.

Piroe - Just from seeing him play in our first cup game gave me the impression that this guy can be something special. 20-30 goals this season will not surprise me. Especially linking up with a speed merchant alongside him like we now have.

Obafemi - Said speed merchant. Can't wait to see their first game together. He said he's been waiting to sign for us for ages and seems delighted to be here. Strong and quick. Definite upgrade from Lowe in a central position IMO. Could be the making of one of our best strike partnerships in recent times.

Joseph - Only seen him against Plymouth, but he impressed me so much. Quick, solid in the tackle, gives 100%, and that's not even in his preferred position. It will be good to see how he does upfront at Cheltenham, but I can see him becoming a RWB and taking over from Connor long term. Either way, I'm very excited to see which position he excels at, because I'm convinced he will.

Ntcham - Very exciting signing. Champions league experience. Played at a high level with loads of games for Celtic. Still young at 25. Strong and versatile across all central midfield positions. Very highly regarded and if he can shake off the "laziness" and gets on well with RM, I think he could be massive for us.

I know it's early to talk about selling any of them, but the reality is, if they do well and we don't go up, they will be snapped up.
WIth the exception of Paterson (29 yrs old) and Laird/Williams (not ours), all the others could easliy go on to make us a lot of money in future which will help us become stable and start really dominating this division.

Especially with Scott and Allen heading recruitment. Much more credit should be given to those guys IMO and I'm sure many more will agree with me as time goes by.

The jury is still out on our new manager, but I have faith that his system will work. Another transfer window or 2 and he will have no excuses. He should have a squad of his players and had time to implement what he wants to do.
I truly believe he is the man for the job. Young and hungry. But if not, ,hey, at least we will have the structure and players here, ready for the next ball playing manager to have a go.

HERE WE GO!!!! STID!!!

*apologies to some, who will no doubt be sickened by my optimism. I just can't help it

Awesome post

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 15:41 - Sep 1 with 1728 viewslondonlisa2001

Exciting times!!

HERE WE GO!!!! STID!!!

“ I know it's early to talk about selling any of them, but the reality is, if they do well and we don't go up, they will be snapped up.
WIth the exception of Paterson (29 yrs old) and Laird/Williams (not ours), all the others could easliy go on to make us a lot of money in future which will help us become stable and start really dominating this division. ”

I’m pretty certain that’s almost exactly what we are doing. Buying individual players for a future sale at a profit rather than attempting to assemble a team for ourselves.
Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 15:47 - Sep 1 with 1699 viewsBadlands

My only concern is the time it takes for so many new additions to gel ... not even a pre-season. There are already fans who are crucifying Martin because we have had a few bad results and hey will get louder as the months go on but, given the changes, he needs until Christmas to get things on the up.
What is noticeable this summer is we have only loaned in 2 players, and seemingly good players at that, so there will be less pressure on Martin to give underperforming loans playing time.
Is it a good window?
Only time will tell but imo it is a positive one.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 16:24 - Sep 1 with 1569 viewsjack247

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 15:41 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

“ I know it's early to talk about selling any of them, but the reality is, if they do well and we don't go up, they will be snapped up.
WIth the exception of Paterson (29 yrs old) and Laird/Williams (not ours), all the others could easliy go on to make us a lot of money in future which will help us become stable and start really dominating this division. ”

I’m pretty certain that’s almost exactly what we are doing. Buying individual players for a future sale at a profit rather than attempting to assemble a team for ourselves.

I’ve made this point before. Lowe and Whittaker snapped up arguably below market value due to issues with their clubs.

Same with Joseph this season. Piroe and Ntcham both seemingly had huge futures before going a bit off track. Downes knock down price as his contract was running down and he made it clear he wanted to go.

There’s not a single signing I’m unhappy with, but the squad doesn’t look quite balanced. I’m not sure how the left works out or who plays as the pivot between defence and midfield.

In a way, I think it’s sensible. Even if half of them don’t work out, we should more than cover it with the others. The squad needs balance though, even if that means paying full market value for the right player.
Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 16:28 - Sep 1 with 1563 viewsChief

Overkill I'd say. Struggling to associate a 'statement of intent' with selling the squads top goalscorer for £1.5mill and popular talisman on the same day.

Do we need 10 central midfielders too? Bit confused by the strategy seeing as none of that 10 are what we actually should have targeted at the start of the window&didn't end up with - a proper capable pacy creative midfielder.

But we've had worse deadline days.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 16:34 - Sep 1 with 1547 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 16:24 - Sep 1 by jack247

I’ve made this point before. Lowe and Whittaker snapped up arguably below market value due to issues with their clubs.

Same with Joseph this season. Piroe and Ntcham both seemingly had huge futures before going a bit off track. Downes knock down price as his contract was running down and he made it clear he wanted to go.

There’s not a single signing I’m unhappy with, but the squad doesn’t look quite balanced. I’m not sure how the left works out or who plays as the pivot between defence and midfield.

In a way, I think it’s sensible. Even if half of them don’t work out, we should more than cover it with the others. The squad needs balance though, even if that means paying full market value for the right player.

And that was the "Swansea way" that got lost once we reached the PL, during the period following Roberto's appointment we selected players to fit into the team and style of play we wanted at a low cost in terms of fee and to fit into the wage structure...initially we had a good scouting system which got eroded whrn ROberto left but it followed similar prijnciples until we got into the PL and we started changing things to be up there...the so called Swansea way of playing was not conistent through any of the "flair" managers ie Robert, Brendan and Laudrup ( I didnt include SOusa as he was more defensive) as they all played different ways, and for all the talk of so called magic moments such as the goal against Fulham with all those passes and that fabulous 45 minutes against West Brom these were not the norm but "special" peaks amongst some great perrfomances but they didnt happen week in week out.
Hopefully now we will get to a point where we recruit the right player not just becasue they are "cheap" or we need someone to fill a gap even if they will be round peg in a square hole ..they fit but dont fill the gap!!!!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 16:40 - Sep 1 with 1518 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 15:41 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

Which will still help us be able to compete at this level.
If the players don't perform, their price wont rise, so we still have to do well for the plan you mention to work.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 16:45 - Sep 1 with 1508 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 16:24 - Sep 1 by jack247

I’d agree with all that. Including it being a sensible strategy.

Albeit, it’s a strategy more designed to run the club as a profit making business (or at least break even) rather than constructing the best possible chance at a promotion. Not suggesting we spend more by the way, just that there are two ways of going about it.

I’d argue that with Roberto, we designed a team rather than purchase good value players. Yes, we then looked for value of course, but we didn’t specifically target resale value.

We seem at present to be operating a definite money ball strategy. Look for players that are valued below what would be expected due to the reasons you outline. If we shape some of them up, that’s big profit.
Problem is that we end up with 8 centre midfielders and no one on the left.

It’s a strategy we’ve followed a bit for a while in the 23s. Even more so now.

Hmm.

This is an interesting discussion thinking about it.
Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 16:50 - Sep 1 with 1484 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 16:40 - Sep 1 by jackrmee

Which will still help us be able to compete at this level.
If the players don't perform, their price wont rise, so we still have to do well for the plan you mention to work.

To an extent.

However, I’d argue that we’ve instantly made a profit on Ntcham and probably on Obafemi as well. Obafemi scores half a dozen by Christmas and he’s definitely worth more than £1.5m.

To maximise profit we’d need to do very well, but just players being fit and in the team will increase value from what we have paid for many of them.

You’re right that making profits this way will help in the longer term - making profits any way will do. Interestingly it’s not dissimilar to Brentford where Scott was before of course. May take a while before it pays dividends on the pitch of course, unless we hit on a combination early on (which is possible).
Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 16:53 - Sep 1 with 1475 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 16:45 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

I’d agree with all that. Including it being a sensible strategy.

Albeit, it’s a strategy more designed to run the club as a profit making business (or at least break even) rather than constructing the best possible chance at a promotion. Not suggesting we spend more by the way, just that there are two ways of going about it.

I’d argue that with Roberto, we designed a team rather than purchase good value players. Yes, we then looked for value of course, but we didn’t specifically target resale value.

We seem at present to be operating a definite money ball strategy. Look for players that are valued below what would be expected due to the reasons you outline. If we shape some of them up, that’s big profit.
Problem is that we end up with 8 centre midfielders and no one on the left.

It’s a strategy we’ve followed a bit for a while in the 23s. Even more so now.

Hmm.

This is an interesting discussion thinking about it.

I was trying to think of any signings during the Martinez years that got sold on for a "big" profit....were there any?... Scotland maybe when he went with Roberto?...did it start with Bony?, though we got a nice sum for Sinclair but he came after....

SO is this strategy down to Allen?, or coming form the owners do we think

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 17:10 - Sep 1 with 1436 viewsDewi1jack

After the Stroke game, I genuinely thought we'd be in for a long, hard season.
That game knocked every bit optimism out of me.
They could have scored a lot more if they'd gone for it.
We couldn't even be arsed to start playing until late on

No where near making a thought on Martin. Will know i15 games in (normally set a 10 game to see where we are) as he had no pre season with us, due to the Swansea way of having no manager waiting, even though Cooper was in talks to leave.
Truthfully, bringing in 9 players in a window is more than I remember in quite a while
Martin seems to have some options available and hopefully the players are on his side.

Lowe "had to go to a bigger club" bollox on sky earlier.
Guess he had a falling out.
Or realised Piroe is more likely to be starting every game he can.
Hope that statement doesn't come back to haunt me when we play the mahooosive club FC Bournealona

Optimism is up again
Mid table to play offs easily and a FA Cupppaaaah win on the cards

Again.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 19:04 - Sep 1 with 1258 viewsCatullus

Exciting times!!

HERE WE GO!!!! STID!!!

I'm not sickened by your optimism, I'm more sickened by those who are doing nothing but slagging down our team before they have had a chance!

I'm in the optimistic camp, I think that this team can be better than last seasons, it might take a while but Rome wasn't built in a day.

Yes I slagged Cooper off but he had been here 18 months before I did that. Some people are were the attack and he hadn't been here 18 days. Dome on Oba and Joel, smash in the goals and shut the critics up.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 19:30 - Sep 1 with 1192 viewsAndyCole

'The most money spent since the swans were relegated '

Blimey, a massive statement of intent indeed.

Let's hope this a reset opportunity for the manager. No more excuses.

An abundance of riches in the gaping chasms we had last term. Imagine how we would have fared with the manager's hand-picked strikers - both of them, at the same time. Or even a striker. And a pacey, Champo league level driving force in the hole. The missing links in our promo push.

Based on such a seismic shift in intent, the play-offs are a must. Anything less would be hugely disappointing to our investors and expectant fans alike.

The manager now needs to buckle down, put in the clever hard yards and deliver.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 19:43 - Sep 1 with 1179 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 19:30 - Sep 1 by AndyCole

'The most money spent since the swans were relegated '

Blimey, a massive statement of intent indeed.

Let's hope this a reset opportunity for the manager. No more excuses.

An abundance of riches in the gaping chasms we had last term. Imagine how we would have fared with the manager's hand-picked strikers - both of them, at the same time. Or even a striker. And a pacey, Champo league level driving force in the hole. The missing links in our promo push.

Based on such a seismic shift in intent, the play-offs are a must. Anything less would be hugely disappointing to our investors and expectant fans alike.

The manager now needs to buckle down, put in the clever hard yards and deliver.

Be nice to see some real midfielders showing grimes how it’s done. He’ll have a great view from the stands

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 00:09 - Sep 2 with 994 viewsReslovenSwan1

Do the US owners want to create a team that sells its best players for profit and gives up a chance for the Premier league? I doubt it. They are not interested in making profits and paying dividends. The club only ever did that once or twice. They are however interested in balancing the books and avoiding unnecessary cash calls.

Connor Roberts and Grimes forced their hand. They would have given them a contract no problem. Martin did not fancy Lowe. Loses possession too easily.

The Huddesfield model under Winter was the best. Spend small and sneak into the PL via the playoffs is best. Then consolidate.

Develop a crop of young players sell one or two if you have to and go for promotion. Its the only show in town.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 07:54 - Sep 2 with 893 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 00:09 - Sep 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Do the US owners want to create a team that sells its best players for profit and gives up a chance for the Premier league? I doubt it. They are not interested in making profits and paying dividends. The club only ever did that once or twice. They are however interested in balancing the books and avoiding unnecessary cash calls.

Connor Roberts and Grimes forced their hand. They would have given them a contract no problem. Martin did not fancy Lowe. Loses possession too easily.

The Huddesfield model under Winter was the best. Spend small and sneak into the PL via the playoffs is best. Then consolidate.

Develop a crop of young players sell one or two if you have to and go for promotion. Its the only show in town.

The plan could be more towards what Brentford have done, rather than paying dividends.
I mean making a lot of money from certain sales, which enabled them to be able to spend £5M on a top top striker for instance.

I think a lot of Brentford's best work was done by Scott.
He's here now and may want to replicate that.
Sounds good to me if we can do what they have done.

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 08:08 - Sep 2 with 864 viewsDr_Parnassus

Exciting times!!

HERE WE GO!!!! STID!!!

Nothing to do with optimism, its false optimism that I think people roll their eyes at. People can be as optimistic as they like, but others are realists.

''We can easily do a Brentford'' is just simply fantasy.

If you said there is an incredibly small chance we can ''do a Brentford'' then I would agree. It is naïve to think it is easily replicated.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 08:27 - Sep 2 with 842 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 08:08 - Sep 2 by Dr_Parnassus

Nothing to do with optimism, its false optimism that I think people roll their eyes at. People can be as optimistic as they like, but others are realists.

''We can easily do a Brentford'' is just simply fantasy.

If you said there is an incredibly small chance we can ''do a Brentford'' then I would agree. It is naïve to think it is easily replicated.

I'm not on about this season, silly.
I mean in general. Maybe in 10 years even.
Of course we can do it. We have a similar, if not bigger fan base. We have Andy Scott and a top recruitment team. We have a lot of young players with MASSIVE potential. We have a ball playing, young, hungry manager.

If you can't see the potential to replicate what Brentford have done, you are either a liar or a fool.

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 08:51 - Sep 2 with 816 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 08:27 - Sep 2 by jackrmee

I'm not on about this season, silly.
I mean in general. Maybe in 10 years even.
Of course we can do it. We have a similar, if not bigger fan base. We have Andy Scott and a top recruitment team. We have a lot of young players with MASSIVE potential. We have a ball playing, young, hungry manager.

If you can't see the potential to replicate what Brentford have done, you are either a liar or a fool.

Well then we can do a Man City too if there is no time limit, why stop at Brentford.

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 09:04 - Sep 2 with 802 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 08:51 - Sep 2 by Dr_Parnassus

Well then we can do a Man City too if there is no time limit, why stop at Brentford.

You think someone with unlimited funds, like a Saudi Prince, would be interested in buying our club, over all the others in the UK?
Certainly possible, but I can't see that happening tbh. However, if Wrexham is anything to go by, anything can happen.

I'm not imagining that though, but can easily imagine a new system with buying in potential, getting the best out of them, then selling for major profit on a regular basis.
This will enable us to make much better signings in transfer windows.

It's not simple, but we have all the foundations there.

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 09:08 - Sep 2 with 797 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 09:04 - Sep 2 by jackrmee

You think someone with unlimited funds, like a Saudi Prince, would be interested in buying our club, over all the others in the UK?
Certainly possible, but I can't see that happening tbh. However, if Wrexham is anything to go by, anything can happen.

I'm not imagining that though, but can easily imagine a new system with buying in potential, getting the best out of them, then selling for major profit on a regular basis.
This will enable us to make much better signings in transfer windows.

It's not simple, but we have all the foundations there.

Absolutely, with no time limit anything is achievable.

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 09:14 - Sep 2 with 788 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City & Russel Martin ‘Statement of intent’ on 09:08 - Sep 2 by Dr_Parnassus

Absolutely, with no time limit anything is achievable.

That's what I like to see mate!! Bit of optimism.
I think yours is a bit of a stretch, but fair play to you, changed your tune

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024