By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Most have said they would rather wait until we get to the November international break, well it’s here, change or confirm, your thoughts. We will run a short article on the results this week.
How happy are you with Russell Martin and his coaching team ?
This post has been edited by an administrator
A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Yes it is coming together, but the second half was frought with chances for Coventry. It could easily have been a different result, we need to stop being so wasteful when under pressure. Fix that and we could be going places.
-1
The Russell Martin verdict on 22:59 - Nov 3 with 3307 views
The Russell Martin verdict on 23:48 - Nov 3 by Dr_Parnassus
For those curious cats that enjoy alluding to things (then no doubt pretending they weren’t alluding to it at all).
That may change depending on how we set up and perform as the season progresses. It’s an ever changing picture.
In your defense, you definitely aren't the most irrational poster on here. Only been here a short while and can already name at least two other posters I can imagine voting otherwise
0
The Russell Martin verdict on 00:01 - Nov 4 with 3234 views
The Russell Martin verdict on 23:52 - Nov 3 by YouBackJastard
In your defense, you definitely aren't the most irrational poster on here. Only been here a short while and can already name at least two other posters I can imagine voting otherwise
I need no defending, my comments stand for themselves.
They are the only defence I require.
Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
The Russell Martin verdict on 23:52 - Nov 3 by YouBackJastard
In your defense, you definitely aren't the most irrational poster on here. Only been here a short while and can already name at least two other posters I can imagine voting otherwise
for the record I didn't vote...but I believe things are coming together... Still a way to go before we ate the finished article but we are moving in the right direction. As fansdad says we werent in total control second half at Coventry and it was squeaky bum time for 45 mins BUT we held our nerve and managed the game out. Had I voted it would have been a positive one...
Ill chip in with my 2 cents worth. I have always maintained that you need to give a manager a fair crack i think i said upto Xmas for a true assessment, there has been nothing in which RM has done to make me change my mind in fact it has me grinning from ear to ear as we are playng good football.
I still cant see the plan with our defensive set up and WB but im sure transfer windows will be used or not if thats what RM wants to go with.
0
The Russell Martin verdict on 10:52 - Nov 4 with 2959 views
The Russell Martin verdict on 10:20 - Nov 4 by krunchykarrot
Ill chip in with my 2 cents worth. I have always maintained that you need to give a manager a fair crack i think i said upto Xmas for a true assessment, there has been nothing in which RM has done to make me change my mind in fact it has me grinning from ear to ear as we are playng good football.
I still cant see the plan with our defensive set up and WB but im sure transfer windows will be used or not if thats what RM wants to go with.
That’s possibly a frailty, but there is a clear structure utilising Bennett as a support for the wing backs on one side with Laird. The Coventry goal though was a case of going to sleep, and Bennett was snoring the loudest.
A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
The Russell Martin verdict on 13:46 - Nov 4 by KeithHaynes
That’s possibly a frailty, but there is a clear structure utilising Bennett as a support for the wing backs on one side with Laird. The Coventry goal though was a case of going to sleep, and Bennett was snoring the loudest.
You might have guessed the wind ha been taken out of my sails now we 're all agreed on Russ. Im disappointed nobody has locked horns with me on my Rugby thread.
Saturday ,right now,looks an horrific event in our native land.
Our team is being coached by a clown of epic proportions who picks players on past glories.
The Russell Martin verdict on 13:57 - Nov 4 by onehunglow
You might have guessed the wind ha been taken out of my sails now we 're all agreed on Russ. Im disappointed nobody has locked horns with me on my Rugby thread.
Saturday ,right now,looks an horrific event in our native land.
Our team is being coached by a clown of epic proportions who picks players on past glories.
The Russell Martin verdict on 14:15 - Nov 4 by onehunglow
Pivac,mun. Ive had an epifanny and am now a signed up member of the RM fanboyclub (NW). Trust in Russ.
Pivac ?It's hard to find anyone to argue with. Im on the rugby forum and it's carnage.
I would seriously try to pay the Bokke untold paeans until the game start and get them to go easy on us.
Love you Bokke.
Nkosi Sikelel Cymru
He has gone 2 opensides against the Boks, at this stage its either going to genius or crazy.... I would go the latter myself! You need a pack that can front up in the rucks, mauls and scrums against the World Champs.
Defeat by 20+ is not out of the question for Wales.
The Russell Martin verdict on 15:17 - Nov 4 by magicdaps10
He has gone 2 opensides against the Boks, at this stage its either going to genius or crazy.... I would go the latter myself! You need a pack that can front up in the rucks, mauls and scrums against the World Champs.
Defeat by 20+ is not out of the question for Wales.
Most would take a 20 point defeat. I fear areal stuffing. Forwards will get smashed and as for the backs ,we’ll, they might well take a decent book as they won’t see the ball
The Russell Martin verdict on 13:46 - Nov 4 by KeithHaynes
That’s possibly a frailty, but there is a clear structure utilising Bennett as a support for the wing backs on one side with Laird. The Coventry goal though was a case of going to sleep, and Bennett was snoring the loudest.
Our own corners appear a bit of a problem as well.
0
The Russell Martin verdict on 18:50 - Nov 4 with 2569 views
I can't believe there are still 18 who say not at all. Incredible. I realise they'd probably say there should be a middling option and they may have taken that choice but still.
2
The Russell Martin verdict on 19:32 - Nov 4 with 2532 views
The Russell Martin verdict on 18:50 - Nov 4 by johnlangy
I can't believe there are still 18 who say not at all. Incredible. I realise they'd probably say there should be a middling option and they may have taken that choice but still.
Yes I'm in the category: It might be coming together/ still not 100% convinced/ but hopeful.
0
The Russell Martin verdict on 20:23 - Nov 4 with 2505 views
The Russell Martin verdict on 16:29 - Nov 4 by onehunglow
Most would take a 20 point defeat. I fear areal stuffing. Forwards will get smashed and as for the backs ,we’ll, they might well take a decent book as they won’t see the ball