Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Touch Far Vetched! 15:33 - Dec 8 with 1751 viewsLandore_Jack

A good read for those interested.

http://www.atfv.co.uk/2016/12/its-my-fault-huw-dont-say/

#backtojack

A Touch Far Vetched! on 15:44 - Dec 8 with 1734 viewsSwanseajill

No holding back with those pearls of a rant.
A Touch Far Vetched! on 15:46 - Dec 8 with 1724 viewsmonmouth

Perfect. I wish that could be distributed to every single attendee on Saturday on the way in.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

A Touch Far Vetched! on 17:19 - Dec 8 with 1590 viewsTim_Harry

Excellent rant in fairness and absolutely spot on with every word.

Well worth a read.
A Touch Far Vetched! on 17:25 - Dec 8 with 1572 viewsoldcob

Brilliantly put.
A Touch Far Vetched! on 17:27 - Dec 8 with 1568 viewsunion_jack

Good article Nigel. Well done

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

A Touch Far Vetched! on 18:05 - Dec 8 with 1513 viewsOldjack

Gets an up arrow of me

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

A Touch Far Vetched! on 18:25 - Dec 8 with 1485 viewsA_Fans_Dad

And me.
Great job and I also agree about distributing it.
A Touch Far Vetched! on 19:25 - Dec 8 with 1430 viewsFireboy

A Touch Far Vetched! on 15:46 - Dec 8 by monmouth

Perfect. I wish that could be distributed to every single attendee on Saturday on the way in.

Totally agree mm

Still can't believe some people don't know what's going on and are turning up week after week keeping quiet

If I lived back in swansea I'd gladly spend 2 hours before the game handing out leaflets

In fact I'm going to Middlesbrough so i might get in touch with the trust to sort something out
Login to get fewer ads

A Touch Far Vetched! on 19:43 - Dec 8 with 1389 viewsjack2jack

Excellent read and spot on as far as I'm concerned,still p!sses me of what they did to FG,i mean if he was still here would we be any worse off,for me probably not.
A Touch Far Vetched! on 20:20 - Dec 8 with 1338 viewsTim_Harry

Fanzines are always better during times of crisis. It's been a while since I bought one, but back in the days of Jackmail you had to get outside the ground pretty early to get your hands on a copy.

The internet kills off most of their appeal, but with articles like that I hope that ATFV educates those that only really pay attention to the Swans on matchday.

There's still a huge amount of fans that are mostly apathetic to what's been going on in recent times. Hopefully this kind of article will wake a few people up.
A Touch Far Vetched! on 20:35 - Dec 8 with 1307 viewsPegojack

As rants go, that's up there with the best. Every word true, and beautifully put.
A Touch Far Vetched! on 23:01 - Dec 8 with 1161 viewsCeejay

He makes a good point there does Nigel.

Huw had almost talked me round with his semi apology.

Season ticket money is burning a hole in my pocket now! Perhaps I will take the American option and buy myself a big turkey!
A Touch Far Vetched! on 10:58 - Dec 9 with 1055 viewsLeonWasGod

Nicely put.

A bit unfair on Bob to highlight this nugget, but it made me chuckle: "Bob Bradley, a man so out of his depth we need a bloody sonar rig to find him"
A Touch Far Vetched! on 16:21 - Dec 9 with 973 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Nicely balanced article - fair.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

A Touch Far Vetched! on 20:13 - Dec 9 with 874 viewsFerrieBodde

fantastic article. spot on from the writer
A Touch Far Vetched! on 21:48 - Dec 9 with 830 viewsMillJack

I was out at a Xmas lunch with the gentleman who wrote this, this afternoon. Absolutely bang on the money.
A Touch Far Vetched! on 21:49 - Dec 9 with 824 viewsbonymine

A Touch Far Vetched! on 21:48 - Dec 9 by MillJack

I was out at a Xmas lunch with the gentleman who wrote this, this afternoon. Absolutely bang on the money.

Who's that then Steve ? 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

A Touch Far Vetched! on 22:18 - Dec 9 with 798 viewsskacrazy

This is absolutely spot on.

I went out with a mate the other night and mentioned what has been going on. After ranting for a while he said that he hopes things will be sorted out or recommended I need to stop supporting the Swans because it's not good for my health. I don't think he really thought I was passionate about much before :-).These ------ (replace the blank with whatever word suits) need to get away from our club.

After all we have been through and the pride I felt for the way we bounced back these sellouts have taken a massive sh!t on the real fans of Swansea City with what they have done!

One other thing that has 4cked me off more than anything recently is the suggestion that most ordinary fans don't know what is going on. This is exactly what the Trust are there for.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2016 22:19]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024