Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester City vs Derby County tonight 05:32 - Feb 8 with 4069 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Surely Ranieri isn't expected to play much (if any) of his 1st team players in the replay, even though some of them played the first match against Derby (including Vardy off the bench, if I recall correctly). Sunday is at least as big to them as it is to us, maybe even moreso with his neck on the line.

But, is there any chance he gets sacked before Sunday if they lose tonight to a pretty decent Derby side?

In any case, it's got to be to our advantage that they can't fully focus on the Swans before Thursday. I do think that helped us a bit vs Liverpool and Southampton, and it hopefully is a factor on Sunday.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 08:47 - Feb 8 with 2887 viewsPegojack

I hope they batter Derby with their reserves, which will give him a selection headache and end their losing run before they play us.
Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 09:08 - Feb 8 with 2857 viewsoldcob

I don't think they'll field a team of second stringers, maybe a mixture. I think they'll be looking for a good result tonight to build confidence.
Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 10:19 - Feb 8 with 2790 viewssherpajacob

extra time please.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 11:24 - Feb 8 with 2745 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 10:19 - Feb 8 by sherpajacob

extra time please.

This, plus a few slight strains and muscle problems for their top players.
Nothing serious, just enough to slow them down a bit.
Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 12:23 - Feb 8 with 2670 viewssherpajacob

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 11:24 - Feb 8 by A_Fans_Dad

This, plus a few slight strains and muscle problems for their top players.
Nothing serious, just enough to slow them down a bit.

i was thinking of a mass brawl and several red cards.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 12:43 - Feb 8 with 2626 viewsmax936

All they've talked about on Talksport this morning is fecking Leicester, the owner as flown over for talks with Ranieri and the players to give them a boost and probably another bonus to stay in prem, Sundays game is looking another tough game, hope to don't get their mojo back on Sunday.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2017 20:07]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 13:50 - Feb 8 with 2576 viewsnierika

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 09:08 - Feb 8 by oldcob

I don't think they'll field a team of second stringers, maybe a mixture. I think they'll be looking for a good result tonight to build confidence.

Totally agree with this. Would also love to see a draw and a slog through extra time! :D
Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 14:21 - Feb 8 with 2532 viewsLandore_Jack

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 12:43 - Feb 8 by max936

All they've talked about on Talksport this morning is fecking Leicester, the owner as flown over for talks with Ranieri and the players to give them a boost and probably another bonus to stay in prem, Sundays game is looking another tough game, hope to don't get their mojo back on Sunday.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2017 20:07]

I remember Vincent Tan offering the players a big bonus if they avoided relegation. He did it during the season which is illegal.

#backtojack

Login to get fewer ads

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 14:36 - Feb 8 with 2510 viewsGlyn1

Here's their match day thread, should anyone wish to intrude on private grief and perhaps pick up a few tactical secrets to pass on to our manager.

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/110548-derby-home-fa-cup-replay-pre-mat

Fair play to them, they have a lot of contributors.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 15:45 - Feb 8 with 2439 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 12:23 - Feb 8 by sherpajacob

i was thinking of a mass brawl and several red cards.

That works for me too.
Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 15:51 - Feb 8 with 2426 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 14:36 - Feb 8 by Glyn1

Here's their match day thread, should anyone wish to intrude on private grief and perhaps pick up a few tactical secrets to pass on to our manager.

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/110548-derby-home-fa-cup-replay-pre-mat

Fair play to them, they have a lot of contributors.

Bit like reading a prematch thread on here, just more of it.
Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 18:49 - Feb 8 with 2278 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 18:52 - Feb 8 with 2268 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 18:49 - Feb 8 by Tummer_from_Texas

They're saving themselves for us then.

Just like Southampton did...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 18:52 - Feb 8 with 2260 viewsDarran

I'd play my best team considering there's Millwall in the next round.

PL,FA Cuppppppp,Relegated.

I'd take that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 18:54 - Feb 8 with 2254 viewsunion_jack

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 18:52 - Feb 8 by Darran

I'd play my best team considering there's Millwall in the next round.

PL,FA Cuppppppp,Relegated.

I'd take that.

Then you are mad

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 18:55 - Feb 8 with 2246 viewsblueytheblue

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 14:21 - Feb 8 by Landore_Jack

I remember Vincent Tan offering the players a big bonus if they avoided relegation. He did it during the season which is illegal.

He made the verbal offer in a meeting. It was pointed out that it couldn't be done at the time and the offer was thus rescinded, hence no action against the club was taken.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 18:55 - Feb 8 with 2244 viewsunion_jack

They keep mentioning this Slimani who they seem to see as their saviour.

Looks as if he's fit again. Anyone know anything about him?

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 18:57 - Feb 8 with 2235 viewsDarran

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 18:54 - Feb 8 by union_jack

Then you are mad

Bounce back innit.

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 18:59 - Feb 8 with 2231 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

18 changes combined for the 2 clubs who are clearly wiping their arse with the competition.

The clubs get paid a decent wedge for the game being on TV then treat the tie with such contempt. BBC should ask for their money back...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 19:01 - Feb 8 with 2220 viewsOldjack

The match is live on BBC 1 7.30 ,

I sincerely hope we smarsh em on Sunday they've dicked us three times on the bounce now ,we're due payback big time .ps Vardy is a kanttttt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 19:05 - Feb 8 with 2204 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Gray may be their danger man tonight.
Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 19:13 - Feb 8 with 2177 viewsunion_jack

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 18:57 - Feb 8 by Darran

Bounce back innit.

I wouldn't risk it. It's not in our DNA.

More likely to end up in L2.

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 19:16 - Feb 8 with 2167 viewslegoman

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 18:59 - Feb 8 by FearOfAJackPlanet

18 changes combined for the 2 clubs who are clearly wiping their arse with the competition.

The clubs get paid a decent wedge for the game being on TV then treat the tie with such contempt. BBC should ask for their money back...

Suggestion then....for every FA Cup tie each team must field a certain number of players that were fielded in the league game immediately prior. Let's say 8 and the only way out is if there are proven injuries. Does that work?

I remember being so excited about the FA Cup when I was a kid, it seems a real shame now that teams treat the competition with so much contempt

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 19:25 - Feb 8 with 2128 viewsDarran

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 19:13 - Feb 8 by union_jack

I wouldn't risk it. It's not in our DNA.

More likely to end up in L2.

Nah we'd have more chance of bouncing back than winning the PL & Cuppp again.

And those cuńts up the road will never mention 1927 ever again.

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 19:27 - Feb 8 with 2117 viewsNirvana

Leicester City vs Derby County tonight on 18:49 - Feb 8 by Tummer_from_Texas

Wow, they REALLY emptied out the squad, didn't they?

That means Rainieri's job is definitely safe for now. Gotta be hoping for extra time at this point, they bring mahrez and slimani on in some dumb attempt at taking the game seriously, and they lose on penalties. A low like that might be unable to get out of, at least when we play them.

A good result could be a very worrying sign however, and will be crossing my fingers that this weekend doesn't follow that same old shite script we've all seen played out too many times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024