Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson 10:50 - May 29 with 6920 viewsmagicdaps10

As a cheap alternative to Harry Maguire.

Cheek aye.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 11:06 - May 29 with 4288 viewsWhiterockin

Seriously if Stones went for £50M, Mawson should be the same.
Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 11:10 - May 29 with 4262 viewsmagicdaps10

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 11:06 - May 29 by Whiterockin

The article claims Maguire is worth 20M and Mawson could be a cheaper alternative, Maguire has more prem experience and the better player.

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 11:13 - May 29 with 4245 viewsJethroJack

With the Americans & Clem now on board and (hopefully) diluting Gonzo's influence, now's the time to tell these clubs that our players are not available unless there's some very serious money on offer. So, a similar response to the £40M minimum quoted for Siggy.
[Post edited 29 May 2017 12:55]
Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 11:15 - May 29 with 4237 viewsDr_Winston

Truly 'tis the silliest of seasons.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 11:31 - May 29 with 4172 viewsPokerface

It would be a real shame to lose Mawson so soon into his career.

Doubt he would get as much game time ar Spurs and he is still learning.

Very early days. Sell in a season or two if we have to.

His value should continue to increase.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 11:33 - May 29 with 4153 viewsWhiterockin

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 11:10 - May 29 by magicdaps10

The article claims Maguire is worth 20M and Mawson could be a cheaper alternative, Maguire has more prem experience and the better player.

Looking at Mawsons potential and the way he is progressing what do you think. I feel he should be our captain next season and could well be the future England captain. Ok he makes some mistakes (no more than Stones) but he is learning from them.
Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 11:43 - May 29 with 4108 viewssherpajacob

If spurs want him should we say Ben Davies plus £15m in return.

If Everton want him, Ash plus £20m?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 12:15 - May 29 with 3984 viewsDr_Winston

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 11:43 - May 29 by sherpajacob

We don't need Ben Davies back. Nor should we be looking for an ageing Ashley Williams in return.

Straight cash. £30m minimum.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 12:23 - May 29 with 3943 viewsBanosswan

Do Barnsley have a percentage of any fee?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 12:27 - May 29 with 3925 viewsjasper_T

I'd have no problem seeing him go for a £15-20m fee.
Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 12:28 - May 29 with 3921 viewsSwan91

I would take nothing less than 30 million... Spurs are the type of team to do this sort of thing.... or straight swap for son heung min haha
Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 12:31 - May 29 with 3902 viewsunion_jack

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 12:28 - May 29 by Swan91

I would take nothing less than 30 million... Spurs are the type of team to do this sort of thing.... or straight swap for son heung min haha

If he dies go it will be with specific add-ones such as further money for club appearances and international caps I would imagine.

Much rather him stay though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 12:50 - May 29 with 3834 viewsEasternJack

Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up back in London when he leaves us.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 13:07 - May 29 with 3761 viewsWatchman

don't forget inflation so £55m please

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 13:10 - May 29 with 3743 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He has looked very poor on times this season and comparisons to John Stones at Everton are laughable.

However he is very young and has potential to improve, having already shown he is capable of good, consistent performances when he cuts out the ridiculous risks he likes to take, as well as when he has an actual defensive midfielder in front of him, instead of what ever Cork plays when hes on the pitch.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 13:12 - May 29 with 3743 viewsTheFranchise

Surely he's not for sale.
Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 13:13 - May 29 with 3736 viewsdobjack2

The correct answer should be feck off not for sale.

Whenever any of our players is referred to as a cheaper alternative to x then if it progresses to talks we should be asking the same as the club that x plays for.

I remember that someone posted in another thread that if we are selling a player we should ask the question "what would Southampton want for that player?"
Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 14:14 - May 29 with 3599 viewsLoyal

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 11:31 - May 29 by Pokerface

Would ruin his career mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 14:18 - May 29 with 3582 viewsmagicdaps10

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 13:10 - May 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He has looked very poor on times this season and comparisons to John Stones at Everton are laughable.

However he is very young and has potential to improve, having already shown he is capable of good, consistent performances when he cuts out the ridiculous risks he likes to take, as well as when he has an actual defensive midfielder in front of him, instead of what ever Cork plays when hes on the pitch.

Has made mistakes but so has Stones. I think Stones is so over rated it is untrue.

Would like to have seen Stones playing in the same situation as Mawson has this season, against relegation for an unfashionable team.
I had reservations when we signed Mawson but we have a gem in this lad.

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 14:19 - May 29 with 3578 viewsHighjack

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 11:31 - May 29 by Pokerface

Would he get much game time here if John terry comes?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 14:23 - May 29 with 3553 viewsperchrockjack

If Terry were to replace Alfie, then I d wash my hands of the club

Apart from Terry being scum, he s past it and will simply be taking the pisse

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 14:31 - May 29 with 3516 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 14:18 - May 29 by magicdaps10

Has made mistakes but so has Stones. I think Stones is so over rated it is untrue.

Would like to have seen Stones playing in the same situation as Mawson has this season, against relegation for an unfashionable team.
I had reservations when we signed Mawson but we have a gem in this lad.

Every mistake Stones makes is magnified due to his price tag and by the desire of many to see him fail.

Most of Mawson's regular mistakes do not even make it to the highlights on Match of the Day. He is caught out of position so often, gives away possession often and if it were not for Fernandez being in excellent form for the latter half of the season, he'd have been criminally exposed.

He is currently a below average Premier League defender. Burnley's Keane looks far better currently.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 14:34 - May 29 with 3511 viewssP7qupUf

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 11:43 - May 29 by sherpajacob

Here we go..bring all our former players back. How much do Wycombe want for Bayo. Worth a cheeky bid surely.
Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 14:36 - May 29 with 3500 viewsFlashberryjack

Mawson is better than Stones IMO.
If we do sell him, he's got to be worth at least the same amount that Stones went for, whether our chairman is able to negotiate a similar deal for us is debatable.

I hope Barnsley haven't put a massive sell on clause in his contract when we bought him.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 14:39 - May 29 with 3489 viewsmagicdaps10

Spurs rumoured to be interested in Mawson on 14:31 - May 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Every mistake Stones makes is magnified due to his price tag and by the desire of many to see him fail.

Most of Mawson's regular mistakes do not even make it to the highlights on Match of the Day. He is caught out of position so often, gives away possession often and if it were not for Fernandez being in excellent form for the latter half of the season, he'd have been criminally exposed.

He is currently a below average Premier League defender. Burnley's Keane looks far better currently.

And Mawsons mistakes are magnified by the fans of Swansea City because he plays for our club.

I am sorry but Mawson is a future England international and arguably the best team are rumoured to be monitoring him.

English and young.....bidding starts at 20M.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024