Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which Planet Swans poster would..... 22:16 - Jun 29 with 7708 viewscentrestandswan

you like to meet and have a chat with face to face ?

I would like to meet Lohengren, he seems well versed in most subjects and has a good taste in music even if at times it appears a little dated to some.

There are many others who I am sure people would like to talk to on a friendly personal basis.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2017 22:17]

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 22:33 - Jun 29 with 3928 viewsjack2jack

Wouldn't mind meeting anyone really,were all Jack's after all.Love and peace
Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 00:59 - Jun 30 with 3879 viewsEbo

I've met Darran and ECB a good few times also Blaze and ePaul as well. Who else? I know Chris (The Resurrection) and a few others who don't post much on here anymore (Nick - Yougle) for one who I have met.

I've probably met Scooby the Cardiff fan too as he's from my area.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 01:17 - Jun 30 with 3863 viewsLoyal

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 00:59 - Jun 30 by Ebo

I've met Darran and ECB a good few times also Blaze and ePaul as well. Who else? I know Chris (The Resurrection) and a few others who don't post much on here anymore (Nick - Yougle) for one who I have met.

There will a couple of us at the punk festival in Bristol on Saturday, come and share a beer or two. Free entry.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 07:34 - Jun 30 with 3804 viewssquarebear

I'm going to contradict myself here but I'm really undecided about meeting Internet personalities in the flesh. Having said that Mrs Bear was the result of my one and only internet date so who knows?

I've been to a couple of forum gatherings over the years - though nowt to do with Swansea. One where I thought "What a bunch of pretentious twits - oh f*ck what have I done?" though the feelings of despair drove me to new heights of drunkenness meaning I actually ended up having a good night.

The other one - a bunch of football fans from a team I used to watch when I lived in the North West - were salt of the earth types who I genuinely really enjoyed meeting.

I'm not going to name names but there's a few on here who stand out as good eggs, though I dare say they're all total plonkers in real life ;-)
Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 08:39 - Jun 30 with 3742 viewsOnslow

Met and got to know some good people on here - Toulouse, Lohengrin, ECB, PhilS, Darran, Dr Winston, The Resurrection, Perchie. Plus a load from the older days - NickyFran, Wolfie, TMD (in his various guises)

Some great people on here
[Post edited 30 Jun 2017 9:08]

She keeps passin' me by...

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 08:45 - Jun 30 with 3733 viewsPegojack

Perchie and Lohengrin, both of whom often express opinions diametrically opposed to my own, but do it in an engaging and entertaining manner. I'm sure sharing a few beers would be highly entertaining.
Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 10:10 - Jun 30 with 3666 viewsOnslow

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 08:45 - Jun 30 by Pegojack

Perchie and Lohengrin, both of whom often express opinions diametrically opposed to my own, but do it in an engaging and entertaining manner. I'm sure sharing a few beers would be highly entertaining.

Both gentlemen

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 10:59 - Jun 30 with 3614 viewsTheFranchise

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 00:59 - Jun 30 by Ebo

Me :)
Login to get fewer ads

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 11:00 - Jun 30 with 3613 viewsTheFranchise

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 08:39 - Jun 30 by Onslow

Met and got to know some good people on here - Toulouse, Lohengrin, ECB, PhilS, Darran, Dr Winston, The Resurrection, Perchie. Plus a load from the older days - NickyFran, Wolfie, TMD (in his various guises)

Some great people on here
[Post edited 30 Jun 2017 9:08]

and me :)
Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 11:03 - Jun 30 with 3609 viewsOnslow

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 11:00 - Jun 30 by TheFranchise

and me :)

Sh*t! Sorry, D

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 11:06 - Jun 30 with 3600 viewsTheFranchise

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 11:03 - Jun 30 by Onslow

Sh*t! Sorry, D

inf*ckingvisible
Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 11:35 - Jun 30 with 3578 viewsDarran

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 08:45 - Jun 30 by Pegojack

Both been to my home for a cuppa. Ones a cracking fella the others a çunt.

You do the math.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 14:09 - Jun 30 with 3476 viewspencoedjack

Lisa London for me

I feel I have similar views on football of (to name a few) posters

Risca
Oh Tommy
Shandy
Max
Wayne
Loyal

Id imagine the Res would be good company as long as Siggy wasn't brought up.
Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 19:26 - Jun 30 with 3286 viewsEbo

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 10:59 - Jun 30 by TheFranchise

Me :)

I forgot about your Dai sorry mate. :) Nicky Fran I see from time to time too. Phil S I've loads of times as well.

I met Monty once years ago too.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 20:28 - Jun 30 with 3233 viewsTheFranchise

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 19:26 - Jun 30 by Ebo

I forgot about your Dai sorry mate. :) Nicky Fran I see from time to time too. Phil S I've loads of times as well.

I met Monty once years ago too.

I've met quite a few. I've met all the important people really.
Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 20:31 - Jun 30 with 3224 viewsDarran

Not many are saying me because they've all gone out of their way to meet me in the past.

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 20:37 - Jun 30 with 3205 viewsexiledclaseboy

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 20:31 - Jun 30 by Darran

Not many are saying me because they've all gone out of their way to meet me in the past.

I've never been to your house for a cuppa and I'm your best friend on here.

Poll: Tory leader

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 21:16 - Jun 30 with 3159 viewsFlashberryjack

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 20:28 - Jun 30 by TheFranchise

I've met quite a few. I've met all the important people really.

I'm sorry I can't recall meeting you

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 21:22 - Jun 30 with 3137 viewsDarran

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 20:37 - Jun 30 by exiledclaseboy

I've never been to your house for a cuppa and I'm your best friend on here.

You're the only person on here that's been to a Motley Crue gig with me FFS.

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 21:57 - Jun 30 with 3081 viewsPhil_S

Have met some really top people from here - indeed spent the last weekend at the Vetch when they did the curry day with people from this site who helped make it what it was back in 2005

I will have lost count of the number I have met in total and only wish that I had the memory to remember their names when I see them at events
Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 22:02 - Jun 30 with 3069 viewsDarran

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 21:57 - Jun 30 by Phil_S

Have met some really top people from here - indeed spent the last weekend at the Vetch when they did the curry day with people from this site who helped make it what it was back in 2005

I will have lost count of the number I have met in total and only wish that I had the memory to remember their names when I see them at events

Well said Pete.

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 08:18 - Jul 1 with 2924 viewsTheFranchise

Of course I've met Darran, you're nobody until you do.

Jackfath was a surprising one, i'd have never guessed it was him.
Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 08:22 - Jul 1 with 2914 viewsDr_Winston

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 21:57 - Jun 30 by Phil_S

You're welcome.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 08:58 - Jul 1 with 2894 viewsmagicdaps10

For me it would have too be

Darren.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Which Planet Swans poster would..... on 10:30 - Jul 1 with 2867 viewsSgorioFruit

For me it's sgoriofruit. For obvious reasons.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024