Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I cannot believe Clement is still here. 09:49 - Nov 7 with 5139 viewsSTID2017

Surely the owners and everyone else can see he has lost his way ?
The sooner they cut him loose and get a new guy in the job (as WHU have done) the better

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 09:52 - Nov 7 with 3882 viewsPegojack

Re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic comes to mind.
I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 09:54 - Nov 7 with 3861 viewsSTID2017

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 09:52 - Nov 7 by Pegojack

Re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic comes to mind.

Makalele seemed to know what he was doing.
Now he's gone, PC is going to be even more clueless
Where's that noble violin trio ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 09:55 - Nov 7 with 3855 viewsNOTRAC

You should realise by now that we don't do anything until the last possible moment.
If by Christmas we have twelve points,are bottom of the league by about six points, then we might see him go then.
But don't expect us to have planned for his successor.He will probably be appointed after the January window closes!

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 10:04 - Nov 7 with 3824 viewsPegojack

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 09:55 - Nov 7 by NOTRAC

You should realise by now that we don't do anything until the last possible moment.
If by Christmas we have twelve points,are bottom of the league by about six points, then we might see him go then.
But don't expect us to have planned for his successor.He will probably be appointed after the January window closes!

Never mind, it's a good excuse for Huw Jenkins to have a jaunt around S America at the club's expense.
I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 10:09 - Nov 7 with 3790 viewspencoedjack

Reading the West Ham forum they are not exactly ecstatic about the Moyes appointment (which I wouldn't be if he came here).

At the moment I am still in the Clement to stay ..... What he done last season wasn't far of a miracle, I'm still hoping he can turn it round.

As for Jenkins that fuker we need rid of asap.
I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 10:12 - Nov 7 with 3778 viewsQJumpingJack

We will lose at Burnley, and we may be get a draw at home to Bournemouth. We may as well get rid now.
The four defeats at home to Watford, Leicester, Newcastle and Brighton will prove fatal.

On current form, what will Man City do to us in mid-December? (if Clement remains until Christmas)
I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 10:22 - Nov 7 with 3727 viewsLoyal

Thing is there's acorns and things grow from them.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2017 10:23]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 10:24 - Nov 7 with 3714 viewsLoyal

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 09:55 - Nov 7 by NOTRAC

Which means huw jenkins can do his business himself with no manager giving him earache. Perfect scenario.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 10:26 - Nov 7 with 3703 viewswestside

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 10:12 - Nov 7 by QJumpingJack

We will lose at Burnley, and we may be get a draw at home to Bournemouth. We may as well get rid now.
The four defeats at home to Watford, Leicester, Newcastle and Brighton will prove fatal.

On current form, what will Man City do to us in mid-December? (if Clement remains until Christmas)

West Ham away was another point we could have got
I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 10:28 - Nov 7 with 3687 viewswestside

we could have got rid of clement weeks a go and got Puel before Leicester took him
I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 10:31 - Nov 7 with 3668 viewsWhiterockin

As I have said on other threads. There is no point in continually changing the manager just to survive then paying compensation to change. The people who make the decisions need to go, we employ a head coach not a manager, we need a manager. We have £60M of assets not playing regular (Bony, Mesa,Clucas and Borja) for various reasons, this is ridiculous for a club of our size. We need a restructure from top to bottom.
I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 10:58 - Nov 7 with 3555 viewssnork44

I am not having a go, but who should we replace him with ? Any new manager would want a say in the players coming in and there is no way our current wonderful DOF Sir Huwbert Jenkins is going to allow that !!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 11:16 - Nov 7 with 3490 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

I'm afraid our only choice, is the nuclear one. That's wait for the Yanks to bleed us dry, wind up their hedge, that is SCFC fund, and f/off.
Only trouble is, it's going to take, at least a couple of years.
By then, we will be a basket case of a football club.
Let's face it, they are not going to sack Clement, until it is too late, possibly Xmas time.
By then we will be cut adrift, bottom of the league
The yanks know jack shite about us, or football. Hence Big nose, winning the Willy Wonka golden ticket, that is to oversee Swansea City FC.
In all fairness, you can see why they have gone down this route.
He did a fine job up until the sell out / sh*t**g on The Trust.
Not only is he now a multi millionaire, but he's also on half a mill a year contract. Plus, he would have even more filthy lucre (dictionary definition : "UNCLEAN GAIN ) to have said contract terminated.
Until he, or the Yanks, or both go, we're f****d !!
I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 11:38 - Nov 7 with 3416 viewsmissingmel

I agree..

The only thing we can change between now and January is the manager. He has to go.

We sacked FG for far less and against better opposition at home. We have just got progressively worse at home, which is going to cost us come the end of the season.

Any sort of points in the next two games is just going to paper of the issue.
4 out of the 5 teams we have lost to at home should be 3 pointers . We need to pick these points up now against the better sides at home or away from home. At the moment we ain't going to.

Throw the chequebook at Big Sam!
I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 11:53 - Nov 7 with 3358 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 11:38 - Nov 7 by missingmel

I agree..

The only thing we can change between now and January is the manager. He has to go.

We sacked FG for far less and against better opposition at home. We have just got progressively worse at home, which is going to cost us come the end of the season.

Any sort of points in the next two games is just going to paper of the issue.
4 out of the 5 teams we have lost to at home should be 3 pointers . We need to pick these points up now against the better sides at home or away from home. At the moment we ain't going to.

Throw the chequebook at Big Sam!

Big nose doesn't employ big characters as manager. He can't work with people who don't say "Yes Huw".

Big Sam is a non runner.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 12:08 - Nov 7 with 3315 viewsjack247

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 10:31 - Nov 7 by Whiterockin

As I have said on other threads. There is no point in continually changing the manager just to survive then paying compensation to change. The people who make the decisions need to go, we employ a head coach not a manager, we need a manager. We have £60M of assets not playing regular (Bony, Mesa,Clucas and Borja) for various reasons, this is ridiculous for a club of our size. We need a restructure from top to bottom.

That’s absolutely right, but just as it was last season with Bob, the manager is the most immediate problem. He looks like a man who has lost his way and the longer we keep him the harder it’s going to be.

Of course, that’s just papering over the cracks and with the current regime it wouldn’t surprise me to see us in the same boat wth a different manager this time next season. We still need Clement to shape up or ship out though.
I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 12:12 - Nov 7 with 3292 viewswhoflungdung

Well, I ll have a go

We re sinking fast ,no question. Even the football pundits are talking about us unravelling.

The Owners are seeing their profit seeping away and its staggering to behold.

Clement WAS good, Jenkins too but now is now and they both have to go.

I'm relieved though to see real anger amongst fans and it could help save us as it did before

MAKE LIFE FOR JENKINS (and his family)HELL . He doesn't have to go to games . If he does then he s fair game.

So hang me

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 14:17 - Nov 7 with 3017 viewsWhiterockin

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 12:12 - Nov 7 by whoflungdung

Well, I ll have a go

We re sinking fast ,no question. Even the football pundits are talking about us unravelling.

The Owners are seeing their profit seeping away and its staggering to behold.

Clement WAS good, Jenkins too but now is now and they both have to go.

I'm relieved though to see real anger amongst fans and it could help save us as it did before

MAKE LIFE FOR JENKINS (and his family)HELL . He doesn't have to go to games . If he does then he s fair game.

So hang me

I would say as long as HJ is chairman he needs to go to games.
I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 15:38 - Nov 7 with 2905 viewsicecoldjack

I think Clement is a good coach but i think he's lost his way, especially after the sale of Siggy and Llorente .

I don't blame him for our predicament though he hasn't helped himself, that's what you tend to get when appointing a young coach with little experience , he has to learn from his mistakes in real time.

I suspect that Clement is more used to teaching Ronaldo or Robben to learn shape when not having the ball than teaching teaching Narsingh how to break the final 3 rd and cross when having the ball.

Basically a good coach but not exactly what we needed , the Swans can't flirt with relegation every season and expect to stay up, we are a smaller version of Sunderland these days and our time is running out, not really Clements fault more of a recruitment problem and an inability to buy the right players to fit the right systems, Jenkins wanted yes men and thats what he appointed .

It's all a very sad considering it was very difficult to fook up the club and playing staff aquired by the likes of Martinez,Rodgers and Laudrup . The head start we gave ourselves bought us enough time to build it correctly but Jenkins and his ego fooked it all up by being selfish,greedy and thinking he knew more about football than those he employed .

I cannot believe Jenkins is still here, can't hang it all on Clement IMO.
I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 15:47 - Nov 7 with 2884 viewsAustinIsOurHero

There's only so many times you can paper over the cracks.
Sack one manager, appoint another one. It masks the true problems. The club is rotten. It devastates me to say so, but it is.
Unless change is made at the highest level, this cycle will continue - the only difference being we'll be in the Championship (maybe lower).

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 17:10 - Nov 7 with 2734 viewsbyron

King Jenkins is doing a fine job.....he’s loaded, set for life. Deserves his reward for all his hard work over the years.

Benny

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 17:17 - Nov 7 with 2704 viewsPrivate_Partz

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 17:10 - Nov 7 by byron

King Jenkins is doing a fine job.....he’s loaded, set for life. Deserves his reward for all his hard work over the years.

Nice one :-). Incredibly though there are supporters who still actually subscribe to that view. Amazing.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 17:20 - Nov 7 with 2691 viewsLandore_Jack

Jenkins is having difficulty finding another "yes" man.

#backtojack

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 21:57 - Nov 7 with 2355 viewsattila_the_hun

Stick with PC

"I'm Free"

I cannot believe Clement is still here. on 10:56 - Nov 8 with 2139 viewskarnataka

The problem is, there are only 3 things we can change : the so called DoF, the players or the manager. The effects on the team of getting rid of Jenkins wouldn't be felt for at least a year. We can't get any better players in until January and there's no guarantee that we would find any anyway and it may be too late by then. However, we can get rid of the manager this afternoon if we want to and if we get a decent motivator in, the effects on the team could be helping us by the time we play teams like Burnley, Bournemouth, Stoke & WBA (I deliberately left Chelsea out). I like Clement and he performed a miracle last season but I can't see any other way out of the massive, ever deepening hole we are in than to change the manager. It may not work but the evidence is that doing nothing now is far less likely to work.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 14:34]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024