Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roberts. 22:24 - Feb 27 with 10864 viewslifelong

I like him.
Roberts. on 22:26 - Feb 27 with 5684 viewsjackboy1966

Think he gives us more than Naughton
Roberts. on 22:27 - Feb 27 with 5662 viewsjackharris

I asked him and he likes you too Roger, especially your photography of nature and your homemade Sloe Gin?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Roberts. on 22:28 - Feb 27 with 5650 viewsJinxy

I said the exact same words. Brave, will make the odd error but an exciting prospect.
Roberts. on 22:29 - Feb 27 with 5640 viewslifelong

Roberts. on 22:27 - Feb 27 by jackharris

I asked him and he likes you too Roger, especially your photography of nature and your homemade Sloe Gin?

I hope he said yes, JH?
Roberts. on 22:30 - Feb 27 with 5607 viewsjackharris

Roberts. on 22:29 - Feb 27 by lifelong

I hope he said yes, JH?

A definite yes...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Roberts. on 22:31 - Feb 27 with 5594 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Roberts. on 22:28 - Feb 27 by Jinxy

I said the exact same words. Brave, will make the odd error but an exciting prospect.

Exactly my thoughts, hope he makes it. Has an opportunity now to push although quite clear pre match the gaffer considers him under 23’s

Any info on how Carlos dealt with youngsters at Wednesday?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Roberts. on 22:35 - Feb 27 with 5557 viewspremierjack

I thought he was poor tonight
Roberts. on 22:38 - Feb 27 with 5517 viewsE20Jack

Roberts. on 22:35 - Feb 27 by premierjack

He was excellent.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

Roberts. on 22:41 - Feb 27 with 5502 viewspremierjack

Really? Gave the ball away a lot, had a chance to make an easy cross to Tammy on the break and hit the first man, I thought he had a bad game.

Don’t get me wrong, I like him and think he has potential but on tonight’s display, Kyle has nothing to worry about yet
Roberts. on 22:43 - Feb 27 with 5488 viewsjasper_T

Felt bad for him every time he sprinted to pick up the ball for a quick throw in and by the time he turned around everyone else had walked away uninterested.
Roberts. on 22:46 - Feb 27 with 5460 viewsjasper_T

Roberts. on 22:41 - Feb 27 by premierjack

Really? Gave the ball away a lot, had a chance to make an easy cross to Tammy on the break and hit the first man, I thought he had a bad game.

Don’t get me wrong, I like him and think he has potential but on tonight’s display, Kyle has nothing to worry about yet

Couple of cheap giveaways in midfield, but no more than anyone else. Chased back and he and vdH defended their flank well, not much came down it.

One cross was right on the money for Tammy on the penalty spot. Best wingback on display tonight.
Roberts. on 22:51 - Feb 27 with 5422 viewscontroversial_jack

He wasn't at his best tonight
Roberts. on 22:56 - Feb 27 with 5392 viewsLeonWasGod

Roberts. on 22:35 - Feb 27 by premierjack

He was lacking options ahead of him most of the time. Lacking a bit of confidence too (looking for the easy pass too early a lot of the time when he could stretch his legs a bit). But tidy enough. Certainly not poor imo, but not excellent either. Shame we couldn’t see a couple more of the youngsters as I don’t see what benefit there is to anyone of playing players like Routledge.
N/A. on 22:57 - Feb 27 with 5382 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 6:17]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Roberts. on 22:58 - Feb 27 with 5371 viewsJack_Kass

Give him the keys to the position.

And don't sell him for peanuts at the first measly offer. 15m for Davies was absolute daylight robbery.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Roberts. on 23:47 - Feb 27 with 5234 viewsKilkennyjack

Roberts. on 22:56 - Feb 27 by LeonWasGod

He was lacking options ahead of him most of the time. Lacking a bit of confidence too (looking for the easy pass too early a lot of the time when he could stretch his legs a bit). But tidy enough. Certainly not poor imo, but not excellent either. Shame we couldn’t see a couple more of the youngsters as I don’t see what benefit there is to anyone of playing players like Routledge.

Spot on, i agree.

Beware of the Risen People

Roberts. on 00:09 - Feb 28 with 5186 viewsBobby_Fischer

Not at his best, but give him time.

I wouldn't say hes at Ben Davies level... YET.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Roberts. on 01:45 - Feb 28 with 5079 views34dfgdf54

Roberts. on 00:09 - Feb 28 by Bobby_Fischer

Understatement of the century.
Roberts. on 01:45 - Feb 28 with 5079 viewsChrisSCFC

Nice to have a local lad in the side.
Roberts. on 05:29 - Feb 28 with 4976 viewsicecoldjack

He is a great prospect, still very raw and makes positional errors but his overall attitude is impressive. We have an issue with both regular full backs, olsson was woeful last night, and while i think Conner can force his way through we needed correct strength in this area for about 3 yrs !

It's a tall order to expect Conner to improve the position, still yet to see correctly tested at prem level so really it's hard to judge him fully, really happy to see him get games though, carlos can take some credit for this.
Roberts. on 06:35 - Feb 28 with 4910 viewsangryjack

Roberts. on 22:41 - Feb 27 by premierjack

Chatting bubbles mush
Roberts. on 08:01 - Feb 28 with 4782 viewsjack247

Roberts. on 00:09 - Feb 28 by Bobby_Fischer

He is not at Naughtons level yet, let alone Ben Davies’

He is more of a threat going forward though and with 3 centre backs and 3 central midfielders, that’s a bigger part of the role than normal.

I thought VdH played well and made it easy for Connor to play to his strengths. He still had a good game though.

I’d be starting him in the quarter final without doubt. I’d still have him on the bench Saturday though.
Roberts. on 08:02 - Feb 28 with 4775 viewsswanforthemoney

He was fine last night. He didn’t look at all out of place. He’s not ahead of Naughton, but if Kyle misses a game through injury or suspension I’d be confident the lad would fill the gap. Ahead of Rangel when he comes back, I’d suggest.
Our supporters do have a tendency to drag our players down. Any team outside the top six would be delighted to have this lad coming through.

I stand in the North Stand

Roberts. on 08:53 - Feb 28 with 4677 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The bias shown towards him because he is 'one of our own' is crazy. It was another poor game from Connor against lower league opposition. I'm all for giving him a few extra chances as he is local, however he should be playing regular football a division or 3 below every week, not once a month with us.

He's 22, not 16. Naughton is a far safer option.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Roberts. on 08:58 - Feb 28 with 4669 viewsjacktheripper

Roberts. on 08:53 - Feb 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The bias shown towards him because he is 'one of our own' is crazy. It was another poor game from Connor against lower league opposition. I'm all for giving him a few extra chances as he is local, however he should be playing regular football a division or 3 below every week, not once a month with us.

He's 22, not 16. Naughton is a far safer option.

After Naughtons display against Brighton i would suggest he was also playing at the wrong level!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024