Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! 14:46 - Jan 26 with 4816 viewsphoebecookcasting

The One Show are looking for Swansea City supporters to represent your team!

We are hosting the 5th round FA Cup draw live on our programme and looking for you to be in the London outdoor studio audience to represent your team.

If you are available to be in London Monday 29th January 5 pm -7.30pm please email theoneshow@bbc.co.uk or message me here.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2018 14:46]
The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 15:09 - Jan 26 with 3820 viewsOldjack

If we don't reach the 5th round can we still come for a laugh like

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 15:13 - Jan 26 with 3810 viewsairedale

Come on then guys, which two Planet Swans regular posters do yo think we should put on the National Express to the Big Smoke? Better send them up on Sunday, so they can have a bite to eat and an evening together at Premier Inn.
The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 15:24 - Jan 26 with 3772 viewsphoebecookcasting

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 15:13 - Jan 26 by airedale

Come on then guys, which two Planet Swans regular posters do yo think we should put on the National Express to the Big Smoke? Better send them up on Sunday, so they can have a bite to eat and an evening together at Premier Inn.

We can get you here on the Monday so no need for the extra night away. Would be great to have Swansea supported! :)
The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 15:28 - Jan 26 with 3757 viewspencoedjack

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 15:24 - Jan 26 by phoebecookcasting

We can get you here on the Monday so no need for the extra night away. Would be great to have Swansea supported! :)

Is Alex working Monday night ? Any chance of arranging after show drinks ?
The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 15:28 - Jan 26 with 3758 viewsPegojack

Darran and Perchie
The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 15:34 - Jan 26 with 3726 views1983

You could ask somebody from the trust...there again maybe not they will turn up in May

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 15:39 - Jan 26 with 3697 viewsvetchonian

The Res and Nirvana

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 16:02 - Jan 26 with 3595 viewsperchrockjack

I was in London last week and Lady Perch and I would have gladly accepted such an invitation

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 16:07 - Jan 26 with 3576 viewsDarran

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 16:02 - Jan 26 by perchrockjack

I was in London last week and Lady Perch and I would have gladly accepted such an invitation

She’s looking for Swans fans.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 16:13 - Jan 26 with 3565 viewssainthelens

Can we please discuss this after the game....not comfortable with the perception we've already got through. Opening ourselves up to all sorts if tomorrow goes tits up.
The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 16:17 - Jan 26 with 3540 viewsSPboy

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 16:13 - Jan 26 by sainthelens

Can we please discuss this after the game....not comfortable with the perception we've already got through. Opening ourselves up to all sorts if tomorrow goes tits up.

Either way count me out, I’m more of an Emmerdale man
The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 16:19 - Jan 26 with 3535 viewsTheKirkyLife

It is presumptuous but it's also something I'd totally be up to do since I'm a local of the London area.

I fear my lack of an accent would instantly alienate me though despite my Welsh family literally living minutes away from the Liberty.
The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 16:32 - Jan 26 with 3480 viewsJoe_bradshaw

One more away draw and we'll equal the record of 11 on the trot.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 16:33 - Jan 26 with 3466 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sorry on the train to Swansea on Monday night for Tuesday's match

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 16:50 - Jan 26 with 3425 viewsswancity

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 16:32 - Jan 26 by Joe_bradshaw

One more away draw and we'll equal the record of 11 on the trot.

Does this mean it's still 50/50 whether it's home or away next ? Or are the odds reducing? A bit like if black comes up 10 times running on a roulette wheel. Is red a better than 50/50 bet next?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 17:07 - Jan 26 with 3373 viewsmonmouth

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 16:50 - Jan 26 by swancity

Does this mean it's still 50/50 whether it's home or away next ? Or are the odds reducing? A bit like if black comes up 10 times running on a roulette wheel. Is red a better than 50/50 bet next?

No.

Balls.have no memory.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 17:13 - Jan 26 with 3357 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 16:50 - Jan 26 by swancity

It doesn't mean any of those things.

It means that if we are drawn away we'll equal the record of 11 consecutive away draws.

It's not difficult.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 17:16 - Jan 26 with 3345 viewslonglostjack

Trampie and Pikey Paul

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 17:16 - Jan 26 with 3330 viewspikeypaul

“Post removed by Admin”

A repeat will lead to a ban.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 17:26 - Jan 26 with 3314 viewsGlyn1

An invitation to be in "the outdoor studio audience".

That is, freezing in the car park for a couple of hours while they're in a nice, warm studio. I live nearby and the answer is still No.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 17:35 - Jan 26 with 3267 viewsswan85

I want to see Londonlisa on there, at the moment to me she is an enigma! Put a face to the username!
The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 17:51 - Jan 26 with 3214 viewsSoberBaker

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 17:07 - Jan 26 by monmouth

No.

Balls.have no memory.

Mine have.

Emptying the entire contents of my nads into the mouth of Sarah P in the car park of The Gower Inn circa 1992 will live with me to the end of my days.

AMOW

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 17:53 - Jan 26 with 3204 viewsSoberBaker

Oh and Phoebe, I am available for the times stated.

What's the dress code?

AMOW

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 17:55 - Jan 26 with 3198 viewsSwanjaxs

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 17:35 - Jan 26 by swan85

I want to see Londonlisa on there, at the moment to me she is an enigma! Put a face to the username!

For some reason I have her down as looking like a young Felicity Kendal.... don't ask me why 👀

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 18:10 - Jan 26 with 3146 viewssainthelens

The One Show 5th round FA Cup draw live!!!!! on 17:51 - Jan 26 by SoberBaker

Mine have.

Emptying the entire contents of my nads into the mouth of Sarah P in the car park of The Gower Inn circa 1992 will live with me to the end of my days.

Did you get found guilty ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024