Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket renewal 20:52 - Jan 30 with 6635 viewsbuilthjack

Anyone not renewed, and why?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season ticket renewal on 20:58 - Jan 30 with 3302 viewsexiledclaseboy

Me. Because I’ve got until the end of March.

Poll: Tory leader

Season ticket renewal on 20:58 - Jan 30 with 3299 viewsthornabyswan

I wonder how many have been sold

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Season ticket renewal on 21:01 - Jan 30 with 3286 viewsSwanDownUnder

Do you work for the ticket office?
Season ticket renewal on 21:08 - Jan 30 with 3256 viewslifelong

I haven’t.
Season ticket renewal on 21:16 - Jan 30 with 3233 viewsNeath_Jack

I haven't, going back to following Neath RFC.

Neath Neath Neath.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Season ticket renewal on 21:32 - Jan 30 with 3183 viewsraynor94

I haven't

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Season ticket renewal on 21:41 - Jan 30 with 3160 viewsmonmouth

I did. But only because if I don't I lose my OAP reduced status and it's 12 quid or something a match. I wouldn't have otherwise, I would probably have picked ten games and/or done more away. That said, it's a tough habit to break.

I've been enjoying it less and less, so next year I probably will knock it on the head if I feel the same as now. After 50 years, I'm feeling that I've seen all I want to see, or could see, and just maybe I'm growing out of it all. Still love it when we win and hate it when we lose, but it's not the same.

F*ck, and I called Icey longwinded...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Season ticket renewal on 21:50 - Jan 30 with 3134 viewsLuther27

Season ticket renewal on 21:41 - Jan 30 by monmouth

I did. But only because if I don't I lose my OAP reduced status and it's 12 quid or something a match. I wouldn't have otherwise, I would probably have picked ten games and/or done more away. That said, it's a tough habit to break.

I've been enjoying it less and less, so next year I probably will knock it on the head if I feel the same as now. After 50 years, I'm feeling that I've seen all I want to see, or could see, and just maybe I'm growing out of it all. Still love it when we win and hate it when we lose, but it's not the same.

It took me two pints to read that.
Anyways...I wasn't going to renew...but I have...two season tickets.
Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket renewal on 21:54 - Jan 30 with 3131 viewsjack247

Season ticket renewal on 20:58 - Jan 30 by exiledclaseboy

Me. Because I’ve got until the end of March.

Me too. I haven’t yet because my finances are always better in March than they are in January. Definitely will be renewing though.
Season ticket renewal on 22:09 - Jan 30 with 3079 viewsSwanDownUnder

Season ticket renewal on 21:01 - Jan 30 by SwanDownUnder

yes then
Season ticket renewal on 22:11 - Jan 30 with 3070 viewsraynor94

Season ticket renewal on 21:41 - Jan 30 by monmouth

Great post yet again, my feelings exactly, after 55 years the enjoyment is not what it used to be, I prefer the pre and post match pints in the pub.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Season ticket renewal on 22:13 - Jan 30 with 3064 viewsbuilthjack

Season ticket renewal on 21:01 - Jan 30 by SwanDownUnder

Me?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season ticket renewal on 22:32 - Jan 30 with 3010 viewsSwanDownUnder

Season ticket renewal on 22:13 - Jan 30 by builthjack

Me?

nah
Season ticket renewal on 22:37 - Jan 30 with 2993 viewsbuilthjack

Season ticket renewal on 22:32 - Jan 30 by SwanDownUnder

nah

Correct

Season ticket renewal on 22:39 - Jan 30 with 2987 viewsSwanDownUnder

Season ticket renewal on 22:37 - Jan 30 by builthjack

Correct

Thought so, I know you.
Season ticket renewal on 22:49 - Jan 30 with 2968 viewsbuilthjack

Season ticket renewal on 22:39 - Jan 30 by SwanDownUnder

Thought so, I know you.

Do you? OK

Season ticket renewal on 23:30 - Jan 30 with 2904 viewsNotLoyal

I've renewed, family member offering his at 60 quid off for the season. Dead centre, east stand at the top next to Phil sumbler etc.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Season ticket renewal on 23:34 - Jan 30 with 2897 viewsItchySphincter

I haven’t yet. Cash flow.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Season ticket renewal on 23:40 - Jan 30 with 2887 viewsSTID2017

Season ticket renewal on 23:30 - Jan 30 by NotLoyal

I've renewed, family member offering his at 60 quid off for the season. Dead centre, east stand at the top next to Phil sumbler etc.

Look forward to meeting you next season fella.
BTW I can't recall seeing Mr Sumbler there - unless he looks different from his picture
Pm'd you BTW

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Season ticket renewal on 08:36 - Jan 31 with 2748 views3swan

Season ticket renewal on 23:30 - Jan 30 by NotLoyal

That's why there was money off. Maybe it should have been more. 😀
Season ticket renewal on 10:46 - Jan 31 with 2652 viewsLeonWasGod

I haven't (yet).

I wobble each year, but always end up renewing. Get a bit fed up of it all when we get to this time of year to be honest. But I'll be fine after the summer break.
Season ticket renewal on 12:34 - Jan 31 with 2572 viewswhiterock

I never had a season ticket at the Vetch and I saw most of the games from 1970 onwards, I have had one since the Liberty opened and love my seat. The football could be better but peaks and toughs
Season ticket renewal on 12:36 - Jan 31 with 2569 viewssP7qupUf

Season ticket renewal on 20:58 - Jan 30 by thornabyswan

I wonder how many have been sold

I renewed on Tuesday after much soul searching and over 50 years watching the Swans, season ticket holder for most of that time. Enjoyment not what it was.

I have been bombarded with texts and emails to renew for about 3 weeks. I still got a couple after I'd renewed. Judging from that, there appears to be an element of desperation in the club....How many have renewed? It will be interesting to know.
Season ticket renewal on 12:42 - Jan 31 with 2553 viewsCatullus

Season ticket renewal on 22:11 - Jan 30 by raynor94

Great post yet again, my feelings exactly, after 55 years the enjoyment is not what it used to be, I prefer the pre and post match pints in the pub.

That's about where I was and then I pretty much gave up beer too. I kept on going though having given up my season after last season because I miss so many games, even in the EPL I was missing 6/7 home games during the worst of winter.

I hardly go at all right now but that may change when the weather gets better and if I've had that hip replacement, finally!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Season ticket renewal on 12:56 - Jan 31 with 2535 viewsswanforthemoney

Not renewing. Tending to miss some matches because there’s so many. Also I’m feeling jaded with it all.
I’ll just buy individual matches when I want them
With 23 home matches I only do a handful of away games at the moment. Probably do more away games next season.

I stand in the North Stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024