Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed 17:00 - May 21 with 2120 viewsSwansIndependent

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed 21st May 2021 16:57
We have learned to day that Crystal Palace have made it known that Steve Cooper is their preferred man to replace Roy Hodgson when the Premier League season finishes this weekend. Cooper was linked by betting companies with several others yesterday in a top five, now that five is one according to the Selhurst Park owners. 1

The very latest on Steve Click above.
Subscribe to us on Twitter below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 17:11 - May 21 with 1739 views34dfgdf54

Is Palace a step up for Dyche?
[Post edited 21 May 2021 17:12]
Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 17:26 - May 21 with 1702 viewsCatullus

Does it all depend on whether we are EPL or EFL next season?

He says he won't be distracted by this but how can he not be? Personally I'm really not fussed as long as we give it a good go tomorrow and then (hopefully) in the final that's enough for me, after that whatever happens, happens!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 17:45 - May 21 with 1655 viewsonehunglow

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 17:26 - May 21 by Catullus

Does it all depend on whether we are EPL or EFL next season?

He says he won't be distracted by this but how can he not be? Personally I'm really not fussed as long as we give it a good go tomorrow and then (hopefully) in the final that's enough for me, after that whatever happens, happens!

Me too Cat

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 17:48 - May 21 with 1676 viewsmax936

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 17:11 - May 21 by 34dfgdf54

Nope, can't stand Dyche so I wish he'd disappear, never forget his comments down here after the game when Antony Taylor give them a penalty for hand ball, when it was clearly Vokes that had handled, guys a prize p.
[Post edited 21 May 2021 17:49]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 18:01 - May 21 with 1648 viewsjasper_T

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 17:11 - May 21 by 34dfgdf54

In terms of resources yes, especially given the new debts Burnley have been burdened with as a result of the recent takeover. Palace bring in an extra £20m a year in basic turnover.
Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 18:30 - May 21 with 1601 viewsThornburyswan

WBA want him apparently, but Wolves is now available too.
Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 19:05 - May 21 with 1557 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If Dyche moves Cooper to Burnley makes sense. Same style of football.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 19:08 - May 21 with 1541 viewsmonmouth

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 19:05 - May 21 by Joe_bradshaw

If Dyche moves Cooper to Burnley makes sense. Same style of football.

Get rid of him and compo?

RESULT.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 19:55 - May 21 with 1421 viewsonehunglow

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 19:08 - May 21 by monmouth

RESULT.

It s all about who replaces him .

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 01:22 - May 22 with 1279 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 19:08 - May 21 by monmouth

RESULT.

And Laudrup and Chico back!!!!!!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 06:12 - May 22 with 1235 viewsDr_Parnassus

Not a shock and wouldn't blame him if he left.

Some will have a HUGE reality check next year if he leaves. Full on meltdown on the cards.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 07:26 - May 22 with 1216 viewsDr_Winston

Do you think he'll try to take Ayew with him? I mean, let's be honest, we'd be mid table at best without Andre carrying the team. A significant proportion of Cooper's reputation is built upon having him in the squad.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 07:37 - May 22 with 1203 viewsYrAlarch

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 06:12 - May 22 by Dr_Parnassus

Not a shock and wouldn't blame him if he left.

Some will have a HUGE reality check next year if he leaves. Full on meltdown on the cards.

Agreed. The apparent interest of Premier League Clubs demonstrate that he is a well regarded coach and by people who are qualified to judge. Sadly he is undervalued by a number on this forum.
Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 08:15 - May 22 with 1168 viewsBoundy

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 07:37 - May 22 by YrAlarch

Agreed. The apparent interest of Premier League Clubs demonstrate that he is a well regarded coach and by people who are qualified to judge. Sadly he is undervalued by a number on this forum.

Is it sometimes a case of better the devil you know. I'd love to see some club stability when it comes to players and managers although recognising that we will always be preyed upon by our so called bigger and betters in the footballing world

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 08:53 - May 22 with 1127 views34dfgdf54

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 07:26 - May 22 by Dr_Winston

Do you think he'll try to take Ayew with him? I mean, let's be honest, we'd be mid table at best without Andre carrying the team. A significant proportion of Cooper's reputation is built upon having him in the squad.

Bloody hell Doc stop trying to sabotage the club by dividing the fan base!!

PS - he will no doubt reunite the Ayew’s if he goes to palace imo. But I think he’ll end up at West Brom.
Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 09:40 - May 22 with 1082 viewsDr_Parnassus

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 08:53 - May 22 by 34dfgdf54

Bloody hell Doc stop trying to sabotage the club by dividing the fan base!!

PS - he will no doubt reunite the Ayew’s if he goes to palace imo. But I think he’ll end up at West Brom.

That's just common sense, most managers reputations are built on their best players.

It was a fairly nothing and obvious comment.

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 11:33 - May 22 with 1020 viewsCatullus

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 09:40 - May 22 by Dr_Parnassus

That's just common sense, most managers reputations are built on their best players.

"nothing and obvious"...why? You could just have agreed. Besides which I'm not sure it's entirely true, sometimes your best players really let you down and they can actually damage your rep, not build it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 11:36 - May 22 with 1010 viewsThornburyswan

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 07:26 - May 22 by Dr_Winston

That plus good connections to bring in quality youngsters on loan - take Ayew, Guehi, Woodman plus Brewster, Gallagher from last season & he would not be linked with any of these jobs.
Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 12:21 - May 22 with 984 views34dfgdf54

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 11:36 - May 22 by Thornburyswan

That plus good connections to bring in quality youngsters on loan - take Ayew, Guehi, Woodman plus Brewster, Gallagher from last season & he would not be linked with any of these jobs.

Cooper has brought in some cracking players using his u17 contacts etc, brilliant at this level though, can’t rely on that in premier league.

It’s a tough job at palace especially with zaha making noises he wants to go up a level,
[Post edited 22 May 2021 12:23]
Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 12:50 - May 22 with 950 viewsDr_Parnassus

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 11:33 - May 22 by Catullus

"nothing and obvious"...why? You could just have agreed. Besides which I'm not sure it's entirely true, sometimes your best players really let you down and they can actually damage your rep, not build it.

I did agree. Not sure what you mean.

I replied to the person suggesting that it was a comment that would be perceived as divisive.

My point was that it wasn’t divisive in the slightest, an obvious statement of fact that is true for almost every manager in history. Without their best players available to them they wouldn’t be what they are.

If your best players constantly let you down then it’s likely they aren’t your best players.

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 12:50 - May 22 with 952 viewsJohnw102

If Hounslow FC loose to Muff Franks would be a good fit at Palace. Objectionable Team, fans and manager!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 00:36 - May 25 with 714 viewsAndyCole

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 09:40 - May 22 by Dr_Parnassus

Spot on Dr. " A fairly nothing and obvious comment". As per from that culprit.

Posters like that are the death knell for proper football forums. Turgid, predictable, sat on the fence, bang down the middle, diplomatic balanced perspectives are truly pointless on a football fans forum, especially a Swansea City football forum.

What's the point of always stating the bleedin obvious ? Think about it. If we all did that it truly would be all totally pointless on here. Just like that poster seems to do, always. Pointless drivel in the vain hope of getting some twp sheep to follow.

Q: who's worse, the poster who posts the drivel or the twp sheep ?

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 05:55 - May 25 with 670 viewsjackal

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 17:48 - May 21 by max936

Nope, can't stand Dyche so I wish he'd disappear, never forget his comments down here after the game when Antony Taylor give them a penalty for hand ball, when it was clearly Vokes that had handled, guys a prize p.
[Post edited 21 May 2021 17:49]

Never forget that day.

Vokes punching the air in celebration after the "penalty" was scored, was hard to swallow.
Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 09:16 - May 25 with 592 viewsonehunglow

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 00:36 - May 25 by AndyCole

Spot on Dr. " A fairly nothing and obvious comment". As per from that culprit.

Posters like that are the death knell for proper football forums. Turgid, predictable, sat on the fence, bang down the middle, diplomatic balanced perspectives are truly pointless on a football fans forum, especially a Swansea City football forum.

What's the point of always stating the bleedin obvious ? Think about it. If we all did that it truly would be all totally pointless on here. Just like that poster seems to do, always. Pointless drivel in the vain hope of getting some twp sheep to follow.

Q: who's worse, the poster who posts the drivel or the twp sheep ?

Im the worst

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 09:25 - May 25 with 578 viewsjeza739

Palace owners want Steve Cooper. He is their number one target confirmed on 11:36 - May 22 by Thornburyswan

And take the same players out of this year's and last year's teams and we'd be in bottom 6 not top 6 . Those players (minus Ayew) only came because of Cooper. Plus he has to be credited with getting the best from Ayew. Potter either couldn't, didn't want to or wasn't allowed to
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024