Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 391560 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 13:03 - Jul 26 with 5569 viewsRamseyR

People who say "absolutely" when a bog standard "yes" would do.

Why waste so many syllables to only come across as a pretentious tw*t.
Random irritations.. on 13:08 - Jul 26 with 5563 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.. on 13:03 - Jul 26 by izlingtonhoop

Funny enough, I went from something approaching this:

To my own One Flew Over style, this:

Last week, driven to it by the weather....

but the thing is izlington he gave me a phil oakey lop sided job...a kind of raspberry ripple 'peaky blinders'....

i may have to follow your brave course for a warp factor 2 all over.

GERTCHA!

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 13:18 - Jul 26 with 5552 viewsMonahoop

BBC1. The Commonwealth Games. An entire station dedicating itself to an outdated,inglorious, needless sporting event for nearly a fortnight. Why?

How many people will remember many of the participants when its's thankfully all over. What's the point?

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Random irritations.. on 13:25 - Jul 26 with 5545 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.. on 13:18 - Jul 26 by Monahoop

BBC1. The Commonwealth Games. An entire station dedicating itself to an outdated,inglorious, needless sporting event for nearly a fortnight. Why?

How many people will remember many of the participants when its's thankfully all over. What's the point?

not just one station. bbc3 as well

in addition the red button on bbc , AND on radio 5 live for 12/18 hours a day.

Random irritations.. on 13:32 - Jul 26 with 5541 viewsMonahoop

Random irritations.. on 13:25 - Jul 26 by Discodroid

not just one station. bbc3 as well

in addition the red button on bbc , AND on radio 5 live for 12/18 hours a day.

Well perhaps it should be confined to BBC3, Disco, as no one watches that channel anyway. And I bet BBC5 Live is a hoot to listen to these days.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Random irritations.. on 13:36 - Jul 26 with 5536 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.. on 13:32 - Jul 26 by Monahoop

Well perhaps it should be confined to BBC3, Disco, as no one watches that channel anyway. And I bet BBC5 Live is a hoot to listen to these days.

aww mate , we have to have it on at work, lots of screaming and hysterical women commentators comparing the cook islands win over paupa new guinea in the net ball to jesse owens sticking it to the nazis in berlin, 1936...
[Post edited 26 Jul 2014 13:37]

Random irritations.. on 13:38 - Jul 26 with 5524 viewsizlingtonhoop

Random irritations.. on 13:08 - Jul 26 by Discodroid

but the thing is izlington he gave me a phil oakey lop sided job...a kind of raspberry ripple 'peaky blinders'....

i may have to follow your brave course for a warp factor 2 all over.

GERTCHA!

Ooph!

Yep, it's definitely Wahl time for you, I'd say.
Random irritations.. on 13:48 - Jul 26 with 5515 viewsBrixtonR

Random irritations.. on 12:48 - Jul 26 by Discodroid

hello brixton, long time no hear.

think im gonna have to have a number two all over...otherwise .....

we'll have to have a couple of beers in the new season mate.

A few beers....Definitely mate ! Southampton away looking a good day out ?

I was hoping to go to the Orient game on Tuesday,but it's a friends birthday meal so can't

A number two all over now theirs a plan.

http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/982626/width/500/height/1000/flags/

Keep up the good work on this, loved the 'Derilication of duty' post
[Post edited 26 Jul 2014 13:50]
Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 13:00 - Aug 4 with 5426 viewsDiscodroid

bbc radio 5 devoting more hours to the commonwealth games so far today than the 1oo year anniversary of the first world war.

i do believe it finished yesterday.

the google banner today devoteD to the geezer that invented venn diagrams rather than the anniversary .

as nice as they are google, venn diagrams seem a somewhat irrelevance to 6 million deaths.

GERTCHA !
[Post edited 4 Aug 2014 13:06]

Random irritations.. on 14:01 - Aug 4 with 5384 viewsDiscodroid

My workplace a vortex of excitement today.

we who are not as others in the arsehole end of the probation service are being measured up for new chairs and desks!.

the crackle in the air is tangible.the frisson among staff reaching greater heights.

we were given two styles to chose from, unfortunately my request for the desk in letts/the assistants office in 'utopia' was turned down flat.

news reaches me that the board have taken a dim view.

that promotion in abeyance yet again methinks.

people i work with

GERTCHA!

Random irritations.. on 16:23 - Aug 4 with 5350 viewsJuzzie

Smartphones that can't go more than a few hours without needing to be fully recharged.

Soon the batteries are going to take longer to recharge than how long they last. I remember my old Ericsson's, Nokia's etc could go for a few days on a 2 hour charge.

[Post edited 4 Aug 2014 16:42]
Random irritations.. on 21:23 - Aug 4 with 5304 viewseasthertsr

I'm back! Threads that last beyond their shelf life thanks to the insistence of the instigator to keep them going, while delivering a tedious, lengthy diatribe about things he doesn't like, whilst the rest of us aren't really bothered! Hi Disco, how's tricks?
Random irritations.. on 21:37 - Aug 4 with 5298 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.. on 21:23 - Aug 4 by easthertsr

I'm back! Threads that last beyond their shelf life thanks to the insistence of the instigator to keep them going, while delivering a tedious, lengthy diatribe about things he doesn't like, whilst the rest of us aren't really bothered! Hi Disco, how's tricks?

really good thanks!!, are you still counting 20456 toothpicks spilt on the floor in 2.876 seconds .

good thats the spirit!!.

hope your pants are not to tight still.

all the best now, take care

your number one fan

discodroid

xx

Random irritations.. on 23:13 - Aug 4 with 5270 viewseasthertsr

Random irritations.. on 21:37 - Aug 4 by Discodroid

really good thanks!!, are you still counting 20456 toothpicks spilt on the floor in 2.876 seconds .

good thats the spirit!!.

hope your pants are not to tight still.

all the best now, take care

your number one fan

discodroid

xx

As usual, I've read that and whilst it is obviously an attempt at some sort of SURREAL humour, it is about as funny as a dentist's drill hitting a nerve!
Random irritations.. on 08:22 - Aug 5 with 5229 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.. on 23:13 - Aug 4 by easthertsr

As usual, I've read that and whilst it is obviously an attempt at some sort of SURREAL humour, it is about as funny as a dentist's drill hitting a nerve!

i thank you for your valid contribution.

ladies and gentlemen of the jury, i put it to you that this is the very fabric, the essence, the DNA, if you will of this thread.

i appear to irritate 'easthertsr',( did it take long for alan turing to crack the code?).

rest assured my good man, your answers will be treated with the upmost confidence and results passed to the guardian for their left wing diabolical social experiments in controlled conditions.

im glad this thread has finally brought us together , you and i.

has the information superhighway ever crossed such boundaries or the rubicon of class , sub culture and social standing??, one would think not .

i would be phenomenally surprised if we had anything to say to each other if we were locked in a nuclear bunker and waited for the earth to irradiate or a labour mp to visit east ham on his 'hustings', yet this thread thinks otherwise.

if only those pesky somalian pirates of the hertford/bengeo canals would plunder their ill gotten booty from somewhere else other than the middle class mummys, daddys and their loathsome brats , taking the £21.95 ploughmans lunches from their mouths.

something should be done, it really should .

take this man from this thread and bury him on qpr.org, and may harriet harman show mercy upon his soul.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 8:24]

Random irritations.. on 08:39 - Aug 5 with 5220 viewseasthertsr

Random irritations.. on 08:22 - Aug 5 by Discodroid

i thank you for your valid contribution.

ladies and gentlemen of the jury, i put it to you that this is the very fabric, the essence, the DNA, if you will of this thread.

i appear to irritate 'easthertsr',( did it take long for alan turing to crack the code?).

rest assured my good man, your answers will be treated with the upmost confidence and results passed to the guardian for their left wing diabolical social experiments in controlled conditions.

im glad this thread has finally brought us together , you and i.

has the information superhighway ever crossed such boundaries or the rubicon of class , sub culture and social standing??, one would think not .

i would be phenomenally surprised if we had anything to say to each other if we were locked in a nuclear bunker and waited for the earth to irradiate or a labour mp to visit east ham on his 'hustings', yet this thread thinks otherwise.

if only those pesky somalian pirates of the hertford/bengeo canals would plunder their ill gotten booty from somewhere else other than the middle class mummys, daddys and their loathsome brats , taking the £21.95 ploughmans lunches from their mouths.

something should be done, it really should .

take this man from this thread and bury him on qpr.org, and may harriet harman show mercy upon his soul.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 8:24]

Disco, Disco please, PLEASE stop using ten words when one will do, you are right, I do find it very irritating!
Random irritations.. on 08:41 - Aug 5 with 5218 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.. on 08:39 - Aug 5 by easthertsr

Disco, Disco please, PLEASE stop using ten words when one will do, you are right, I do find it very irritating!

give us a cuddle, go on !!

Random irritations.. on 09:26 - Aug 5 with 5203 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 08:39 - Aug 5 by easthertsr

If you find it Irritating then why read the thread ?? or you can choose to ignore Disco
the fact that this thread has now gone 11 pages goes to show people find it amusing or feel happy to contribute

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 18:41 - Aug 5 with 5179 viewseasthertsr

Random irritations.. on 09:26 - Aug 5 by paulparker

If you find it Irritating then why read the thread ?? or you can choose to ignore Disco
the fact that this thread has now gone 11 pages goes to show people find it amusing or feel happy to contribute

The thread is great!, thanks Disco for starting it, the other contributions are interesting , funny and SUCCINCT ! His contributions are long-winded, and ramble ON and ON and ON about nothing in particular,how much time does the man have on his hands?
Random irritations.. on 19:07 - Aug 5 with 5167 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.. on 18:41 - Aug 5 by easthertsr

The thread is great!, thanks Disco for starting it, the other contributions are interesting , funny and SUCCINCT ! His contributions are long-winded, and ramble ON and ON and ON about nothing in particular,how much time does the man have on his hands?

enough time to have a full time job, run a record stall, and look after the mrs and my two boys..why are you stronging it with me , just leave it guvnr .you started this not me.not that its fu ck all to do with you.

i only ever respond to snipes, of which i get plenty, and let loads go.just leave it now otherwise it gets a bit shitty. someone somewhere must think its ok, i didnt start the poster of the year shit., a lot of the sniping seems to have started then.

fk all to do with me

move on. and concern yourself with others please. press ignore.

glenn

Random irritations.., on 21:08 - Aug 5 with 5143 viewseasthertsr

Random irritations.. on 19:07 - Aug 5 by Discodroid

enough time to have a full time job, run a record stall, and look after the mrs and my two boys..why are you stronging it with me , just leave it guvnr .you started this not me.not that its fu ck all to do with you.

i only ever respond to snipes, of which i get plenty, and let loads go.just leave it now otherwise it gets a bit shitty. someone somewhere must think its ok, i didnt start the poster of the year shit., a lot of the sniping seems to have started then.

fk all to do with me

move on. and concern yourself with others please. press ignore.

glenn

Sorry mate, I know I get a bit mouthy at times, it's just your style that gets on my threepenny's, sorry if I went over the top, but as a friend, remember' less is more'. What is more important is that the R's stay up, I'm sure you agree with that! I will no longer comment on your posts, good luck friend!
Random irritations.., on 08:12 - Aug 6 with 5112 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.., on 21:08 - Aug 5 by easthertsr

Sorry mate, I know I get a bit mouthy at times, it's just your style that gets on my threepenny's, sorry if I went over the top, but as a friend, remember' less is more'. What is more important is that the R's stay up, I'm sure you agree with that! I will no longer comment on your posts, good luck friend!

no worries mate, we all have differnt stytlesof posting/.writing , just the way it is

nothing to do with you and you wernt to know that as it stands today ive got 5 pm's in my inbox of the most vile abuse about me, my family and really bravely cystic fibrosis.

all started after that fackn poster of the year thread ., which i never started.

in all cases not one person has left their name, address or phone number. in two cases, as far as i can see, logins have been created just for this purpose.

shameful and cowardice in the extreme.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2014 8:13]

Random irritations.., on 08:34 - Aug 6 with 5101 viewsPommyhoop

Random irritations.., on 08:12 - Aug 6 by Discodroid

no worries mate, we all have differnt stytlesof posting/.writing , just the way it is

nothing to do with you and you wernt to know that as it stands today ive got 5 pm's in my inbox of the most vile abuse about me, my family and really bravely cystic fibrosis.

all started after that fackn poster of the year thread ., which i never started.

in all cases not one person has left their name, address or phone number. in two cases, as far as i can see, logins have been created just for this purpose.

Seriously Disco?
Thats f'cking unbelievable.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Random irritations.., on 08:45 - Aug 6 with 5100 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.., on 08:34 - Aug 6 by Pommyhoop

Seriously Disco?
Thats f'cking unbelievable.

no prob pom, its probably kids anyway.

at least i hope for them it is.

on the flip side ive had the other side of it as well, so the good outweighs the bad.

ive got enough on me plate trying to earn a living!..

got to say though mate, looking forward to this season like no other.

as its a random irritation thread, im going for baroness warsi the unelected floating baron harkonen from 'dune'

always a sad day when a political titan resigns.

all we need now is the krakken danny alexander to fall on his sword and baroness udin to repay the 120,000 she owes the taxpayer before mouthing off
as she did yesterday.

GERTCHA!
[Post edited 6 Aug 2014 8:52]

Random irritations.., on 09:10 - Aug 6 with 5084 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.., on 08:12 - Aug 6 by Discodroid

Chin up Glen don't let a couple of divs stop you from posting
your morning irritations always make me laugh in an other wise dull working day
keep up the good work !!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024