Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 391456 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 08:53 - Jun 12 with 6502 viewsPommyhoop

The way Aussie drivers never let anyone out ( Expats will back me up on this.).Its like its against the law .Even if the trafffic is at a crawl they still wont let you in.Whats worse they dont expect to be let in themselves.So if you slow down or stop or flash your lights to let someone in, half the time they dont even notice because they dont expect to be let in until the traffic lights go red 2 miles down the road.If its me trying to get out my eyes are boring in the eyes of every motorist going past and my face gets darker and darker and the car edges furthur and further out( like every Pom I know does). If they do notice you with your arm wide open waving them out the fellas smirk and their face has 'You mug'' all over it.Pr!cks. The womens reaction are funny. ''Dont worry Love I'm not a f'cking rapist ,I've just let you out to help with the traffic flow''.

Tell you what tho you dont get much road rage over here .Maybe its the way forward..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Random irritations.. on 08:56 - Jun 12 with 6491 viewsShotKneesHoop

Random irritations.. on 08:29 - Jun 12 by Discodroid

covering your house in the plastic trinkets and baubles at a pound a pop from budgens, asda, tesco's etc etc.

id rather have japanese knotweed .

john helm, gerry harrison, gerald sinsdat , brian moore , barry davies and hugh johns not on the end of a crackling phone line under the cloak of a military junta for this world cup.

but some bloke with funky dreadlocks in a pimped up wheelchair and hope powell being there.

and probably micheal johnson, colin ' im straight ' jackson and denise' sexual choclate' lewis being there as well.

euan ' im not ginger im strawberry blond' thomas and not born again christian soldier, fin wearing jonathon edwards providing light relief with amusing stories of plague, starvation and sexual explotation among minors ,from the slums.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2014 8:46]

What sink hole is this house in, FFS?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Random irritations.. on 08:58 - Jun 12 with 6487 viewsted_hendrix

Random irritations.. on 20:59 - Jun 11 by Monahoop

Ryan Airs priority boarding. What a daft joke. It was fine when disabled or folks with little nippers or the very old and dying were aloud on first, but not anymore. Just what is the point of paying an extra 20 euro or 20 pounds just to jump the queue only to find your seat is no better than any other. Ryan Air seats are upturned buckets covered in cheap plastic and you get no extra luxuries for paying more, you just get to board the smelly Boeings a bit quicker. You don't disembark the things any quicker do you, selfish suckers!

I paid £20 for me and the missus way back on January 2nd of this year that gave us seat 1A and 1B on the plane to Perugia with all the leg room in the world and first on and first off the plane. when we landed a couple of weeks ago I was first off the plane, first to pick up the hire car whilst the missus got the cases and we we're out of the airport and in the car circa 20-25 minutes, I also booked seats 1A and 1B for the return flight to Stanstead tomorrow which includes of course priority boarding.
I use Ryan air whenever possible, book the flights when they are cheap and they've never let us down, that shit hole of an airport in Lanzarote is a bastard for queues, not when you've got priority boarding it aint.
Excellent service.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2014 8:59]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Random irritations.. on 08:59 - Jun 12 with 6484 viewsToast_R

When you go to the Supermarkett at any given time and always seem to hit the manic busiest time. Car park rammo one space left right over by the bins where the staff sneak off to have their fag breaks which takes 10 menouvers to park milimetres from a concrete bollard or trolley bay.

Your only in the store 10 minutes and when you come out the car parks practically empty.
Random irritations.. on 09:07 - Jun 12 with 6472 viewsHantsR

Stamp duty threshold of 3% at £250,000. Why not just 3% on price > £250K rather than the total sum paid? Skewing market and making life difficult for many house-buyers and sellers.
Random irritations.. on 09:08 - Jun 12 with 6468 viewsDiscodroid

just call me a tired empty vessel , husk of a man but im looking forward to the england vs new zealand rugby match more than this gaudy display of vulgarity that is the world cup.
teams of asexual ' el debarge' rhythm of the night look a likes, prancing about like joe meek on heat.

its worse than reading the evening standard, it vexes me so .
i want no part of it.
no part of it at all.
unless loic remy is top scorer, then im fuking well in the white fivers.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 09:16 - Jun 12 with 6453 viewsBromleyHoop

This thread, with its contant moaning and draining negativity, has become a random irritation.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Random irritations.. on 09:18 - Jun 12 with 6444 viewsElHoop

Random irritations.. on 09:16 - Jun 12 by BromleyHoop

This thread, with its contant moaning and draining negativity, has become a random irritation.

Well start a random moments of joy thread then, and see how you get on.
Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 09:19 - Jun 12 with 6439 viewsToast_R

Random irritations.. on 09:08 - Jun 12 by Discodroid

just call me a tired empty vessel , husk of a man but im looking forward to the england vs new zealand rugby match more than this gaudy display of vulgarity that is the world cup.
teams of asexual ' el debarge' rhythm of the night look a likes, prancing about like joe meek on heat.

its worse than reading the evening standard, it vexes me so .
i want no part of it.
no part of it at all.
unless loic remy is top scorer, then im fuking well in the white fivers.

Bollocks to that, not only is Rugby one of the most predictable sports in the world (the quickest team with the biggest lumps wins), they only played each other last Saturday.

It's dull the rules are stupid and it's for public school boys. That's my final radom irritation.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2014 9:23]
Random irritations.. on 09:35 - Jun 12 with 6405 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.. on 09:19 - Jun 12 by Toast_R

Bollocks to that, not only is Rugby one of the most predictable sports in the world (the quickest team with the biggest lumps wins), they only played each other last Saturday.

It's dull the rules are stupid and it's for public school boys. That's my final radom irritation.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2014 9:23]

i take your point old chap, not a huge fan myself, more rugby league , esp the days when the bronco's played at griffin park. And the era of sculthorpe, cunningham, tommy marytn and radlinski

but you see..world cup tournaments remind me of 99% OF drug dealerS , promising the world and everything in it , but delivering wraps of bitter disappointment and lies.
the flutter of excitement in your stomach invariably relenting to the typhoid and dysentery like symptoms of violently evacuating your bowels over your g star jeans.
time and time again. until you fcking well wise up.

bollocks to thAT.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2014 9:38]

Random irritations.. on 09:39 - Jun 12 with 6397 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.. on 09:16 - Jun 12 by BromleyHoop

thats the point.

Random irritations.. on 10:33 - Jun 12 with 6370 viewsDiscodroid

carla delevingne, thandie newton, angelina jolie and stella mccartney, jemima khan bringing the militia of the central african republic/rwanda/congo to its knees by hashtagging '#time to act' in ending rape as a weapon of war( again in the cnting standard last night) with accompanying stern photographs.

its an outlet from snorting coke, shopping , playing tennis, lunching and shagging the toyboy landscape gardener i suppose.

if this does'nt stop this barbaric practice by close of play today im a frenchman.

the labour party throwing themselves off roofs, and spunking up the curtains about the passport backlog.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2014 10:34]

Random irritations.. on 10:44 - Jun 12 with 6360 viewsstevec

Random irritations.. on 08:32 - Jun 12 by Northernr

People who are present at a great moment - a concert, a football game etc - and just stand there filming on their phones. FFS be part of the moment. When has mobile phone footage of a concert ever been any good? You look behind the goal as a penalty is about to be taken these days and 50% of the people are standing there holding their phones up. It will be on the telly later guys.

Couldn't agree more.

The only possible upside of phone filming may just be at concerts as it means I can't see those people making silly vulcan hand signs, 'sign of the horns' type stuff. Appreciate there are a fair few heavy metal types on here who may not agree but do you have to follow something that a bloke 'got from his grandmother'.
... and those doing it at boy band gigs, WTF?
Random irritations.. on 11:11 - Jun 12 with 6333 viewsTheBlob

People(all three genders)who go to gigs and talk/shout through the performance.I came here to hear the music not to listen to you kunts.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Random irritations.. on 11:18 - Jun 12 with 6324 viewsDiscodroid

everything that has been born then died
everything that has been made , Manufactured or produced then expired
everything that has been cultivated then perished.

and richard bacon(again)

and the name 'charles haughey'
[Post edited 12 Jun 2014 11:27]

Random irritations.. on 11:25 - Jun 12 with 6315 viewsMedwayR

People who:
- Stop at the top/bottom of stair or escalators, station entrances, doorways or walkways.
- Fail to control their unruly kids and/or animals.
- Think they're something special. A good example being muppets that spend too much time in the gym & as a result look as if they're about to topple over due to their ridiculous steriod induced upper body muscle mass. They bowl around town as if they've achieved something ground-breaking, news for you dickheads; you're not the 1st person to have big muscles.
- Run through crowds creating a danger to themselves & others just to get on a train that doesn't leave for another 10mins.
- Litter. It's our country, we all have to live in it, why are you seemingly happy to live in your own trash?!?
- Bully.
- Swear at & in front of their small children.
- Drive badly, particularly those that don't indicate.
- Read newspapers, usually red tops, and then repeat what they've read as if they're now some expert without considering whether what they've read is bollox or not. Reading and then repeating the thought of people like Ian Wright makes you a bellend, it doesn't make you informed on anything!!

First class seats on commuter trains, everyone else is squashed while a dozen seats sit empty, fecking pointless.

Lots of things about football irritate me...

Dumbed down tv; big brother, britains got talent etc.

Sh*t TV ads. Also bookies advertising on TV.

Radio stations barely playing any music, I don't have a radio in my car to listen to some self-obsessed tw@t makes a prat of themselves banging on about all kinds of mundane sh@t, play some music ffs.

Extertionate train fares.

The housing situation/crisis. Fanny about with government schemes etc all you like, the simple fact is that we need to build more houses.

The media in general.

Money being considered as more important than people.

People that hassle you in the street. Particularly when a lot of these charities give it the sob story, take your money & then stick it in a bloody investment account in an attempt to make more money rather than pass it onto the people that apparently desperately need help. Also, the government giving out aid, it doesn't seem to make much difference to the people that need help. Surely a better idea would be to have a plan to invest in the infrastructure of the country, provide expertise, jobs, funding, materials etc to develop these countries rather than fund another fleet of bentleys for some warlord.

The fact that the taxpayer still has to fund the royal family. Also, people who love the royal family but hate people on benefits, the royal family are the biggest scroungers out there!!

Pens that stop working despite having loads of ink left in them.

Dartford crossing toll charges, robbing b@stards.

Poll: Who’s better?

Random irritations.. on 11:48 - Jun 12 with 6295 viewsPhildo

Young heterosexual males dressing in a manner that makes Julian Clary look butch.

Young heterosexual females applying enough make up to cover my house and next door too.

My missus getting annoyed when i drop a fart in my own house.
Random irritations.. on 11:57 - Jun 12 with 6285 viewsDiscodroid

people who moan about threads whilst never offering us the rarefied atmosphere of their own musings

bit like the fkn cnt down the pub who moans about the music on the juke box but never , ever puts a pound in .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------talking of your local pub, everyone i have visited over a period of time always has a fkn cnt.

like the ponce in your local boozer, who despite having no job and endless bleating of being potless, manages to be in the fking pub all day seven days a week.

the fking cnt who sits in the pub nursing a lime and tap water until someone comes in then moves in for the kill with a sob story taken from the well thumbed grubby book of lies.

the fking cnt , who upon seeing you makes a mental note to come over to talk to you as soon as he has exhausted the company he is in

the fking cnt who will ask you straight out a: got any gear?? b: got any dough??
c: "couldnt get us a pint could ya ??, none of that carling shit , export please."

the fking cnt who doesnt register a knockback or "no" with any shame, working on the principle that if you ask enough people your chances of scrounged pint/line /TENNER , will accrue.

the fking cnt , who when knocked back, still ingratiates his odious company into your circle, brandishing his fking opinions and bemoaning his lot ..simply feeling no shame or embarrasment , making you feel awkward.

the fking cnt who slags everyone in the pub off behind their back out of jealousy and bitterness because he has no other conversation.

the fcking cnt, who , on the rare occasion picks up his wage/giro/benefit, gets cnted on the kibble /micky mills and export and never gives you any despIte you obliging him on least 3oo occasions.

the fking cnt that never gets barred despite 50% oif the pub complaining about him and he is clever so the lanlord doesnt see him in 'fagin mode'

the fking cnt that makes you go elsewhere unless you want to get nicked for gbh.

Random irritations.. on 12:03 - Jun 12 with 6280 viewsstonebridgers

Random irritations.. on 11:57 - Jun 12 by Discodroid

people who moan about threads whilst never offering us the rarefied atmosphere of their own musings

bit like the fkn cnt down the pub who moans about the music on the juke box but never , ever puts a pound in .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------talking of your local pub, everyone i have visited over a period of time always has a fkn cnt.

like the ponce in your local boozer, who despite having no job and endless bleating of being potless, manages to be in the fking pub all day seven days a week.

the fking cnt who sits in the pub nursing a lime and tap water until someone comes in then moves in for the kill with a sob story taken from the well thumbed grubby book of lies.

the fking cnt , who upon seeing you makes a mental note to come over to talk to you as soon as he has exhausted the company he is in

the fking cnt who will ask you straight out a: got any gear?? b: got any dough??
c: "couldnt get us a pint could ya ??, none of that carling shit , export please."

the fking cnt who doesnt register a knockback or "no" with any shame, working on the principle that if you ask enough people your chances of scrounged pint/line /TENNER , will accrue.

the fking cnt , who when knocked back, still ingratiates his odious company into your circle, brandishing his fking opinions and bemoaning his lot ..simply feeling no shame or embarrasment , making you feel awkward.

the fking cnt who slags everyone in the pub off behind their back out of jealousy and bitterness because he has no other conversation.

the fcking cnt, who , on the rare occasion picks up his wage/giro/benefit, gets cnted on the kibble /micky mills and export and never gives you any despIte you obliging him on least 3oo occasions.

the fking cnt that never gets barred despite 50% oif the pub complaining about him and he is clever so the lanlord doesnt see him in 'fagin mode'

the fking cnt that makes you go elsewhere unless you want to get nicked for gbh.

You need to find a new local mate.

Stonebridgers

Random irritations.. on 12:19 - Jun 12 with 6258 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.. on 12:03 - Jun 12 by stonebridgers

You need to find a new local mate.

i have.
Brentwood , essex was full of them.

migrating from pub to pub like locusts .

Random irritations.. on 13:34 - Jun 12 with 6208 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 17:51 - Jun 11 by Northernr

Another Standard one — Rosamund Urwin, who has a unique talent to weight every interview, every feature, every opinion piece towards feminism. If I worked for that paper would they let me weight everything I wrote towards Rugby League because it’s my niche interest?

Coffee. Coffee being ordered in pubs. Coffee shops on every corner. People talking about good coffee and bad coffee. People talking about not being able to function without coffee. It’s just a drink. I’m going to wander around for a week mentioning Diet Coke at least once every 15 minutes and see how fcking irritating that is for everybody.

pretty much everybody on the tube. People who see if their Oyster card has enough credit on it by queueing to the ticket gate in rush hour and then holding everybody up because, wouldn’t you just know it, there’s no credit on it. Stop being so skatty and if you’re going to be that skatty check the credit on one of the ticket machines before you get to the gate. And we stand on the right and walk on the left thank you. And the top or bottom of the escalator is not the place to stop to check a tube map, look at your phone, stare into the air, have a conversation about which way to go next.

Cyclists and their care free approach to red lights. No wonder you keep going under the wheels of tipper trucks you dimwit.

Booking fees. I sort of understand, while disagreeing, with the idea that the person on the other end of the phone has to be paid for the time they spent processing your order. Personally I think the cost of the ticket should cover that — particularly when it’s £48 to watch QPR vs fcking Blackburn Rovers. But I’m being charged a booking fee for every ticket, even though it’s one transaction. And I’m being charged a booking fee to buy online where I pick the tickets, and the seat, and print them off myself, from an automated system. Some concerts and big events have a booking fee of £8.50. FFS where is this call centre? Monaco? And there’s no way round it. They’ve got you over a fcking barrel. Want to go to an event? Booking fee. Thundercnts. Imagine if a café or a shop or something operated in the same way — thanks for your support and custom, that’ll be £3.50 to come in. Go fck yourself.

People who sit in the reserved seats on trains. Fine, if the train has left that station and the seat is vacant, be my guest, but chancing your arm and sitting there is just creating a situation where you have to go up and kick somebody out of their seat which, often, makes me look like the dickhead. This being Brtain, I’ve seen people get to their reserved seat, find somebody sitting in it, and just go and stand up because they don’t want to cause a fuss. Reseve your own seat or fck the fck off.

First class compartments on Southern Trains. Aggressively enforced with fines. Absolute racket. It’s a commuter train FFS — every spare inch is vital. We’ll be having a buffet car on the Northern Line next.

Every single thing, place, person, restaurant, shop and building in Shoreditch. The place should be carpet bombed.

Charging people to go for a pis in train stations. Absolutely outrageous. Personally I think it’s fcking ridiculous that glasses, sanitary towels etc that people absolutely need to live are on the free market making profit for companies — should be free of charge — but sending somebody desperate for a pis scurrying for some change is just cruel. Particularly as 20p wasn’t enough apparently so now it’s 30p, which is a really bloody awkward amount. Count the amount of times this week you have 30p kicking around in your pocket.

The fact that everything seems to cost £20. I go to Sainsburys for a couple of things for evening meal - £20. I get a round of drinks in - £20. I seem to spend my whole fcking life handing over £20 notes.

Energy companies, and the grey spokesmen they send to the news channels on the day they’ve raised bills because of a rise in the wholesale price of gas, and how bills haven’t shifted at all despite the wholesale price of gas halving in the last six months. I wish they were all dead. Again, people need electricity and gas to live, it’s not right that it’s out there on the free market for companies to fck us over with. We have old people freezing to death in this country FFS.

That fcking woman who is the CEO of Imperial Tobacco who chucks her toys out of the pram whenever an interviewer dares to ask her the obvious question about how she would feel if her kids started to smoke. I hope she gets throat cancer.

And on a similar theme, Caroline Ahern smoking her whole life and now bleating to the media about the poor quality of lung cancer care on the NHS in Manchester. If only there was someway she could have avoided needing to use said service...

People who react with total shock and awe when they get to the till and payment is demanded for the goods and services. That time in the queue, when we were standing there for ten minutes, holding our heavy shopping baskets — that was the time to rummage in your bag for your fcking purse love. It’s like they expect to just be allowed to walk out with the bloody stuff for free.

People growing massive beards because it's suddenly trendy. You look like a dick.

This post has been edited by an administrator

"People growing massive beards because it's suddenly trendy."
You beat me to it. Every celeb and their ridiculously named dog has one now, and most likely a side parting too now they are also "in", yet go back a few years and they were probably regularly ripping the piss out of anyone with face fungus and a Clark Kent do.

Bah.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 14:02 - Jun 12 with 6184 viewsBrianMcCarthy

How did we get this far without mentioning muppets who wear shades indoors?

The Dude Lebowski is the only human being allowed to wear shades indoors. If you're wearing shades and you're not The Dude, then that would place you quite high in the runnin' for stupidest worldwide.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Random irritations.. on 14:26 - Jun 12 with 6174 viewsMedwayR

Football commentators

Waiting in for a parcel that will arrive between 09:00 and 17:00 is bad enough by itself, but when that parcel doesn't turn up things move up a few gears especially if the couriers don't even have the manners to ring you & let you know.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2014 15:18]

Poll: Who’s better?

Random irritations.. on 15:42 - Jun 12 with 6136 viewsbob566

that backs to the pitch jumpy celebration that city do after they score. Just a minor irriation. I have far bigger ones like letting c*** out in your car or holding a door for somebody and getting no thanks in reply.

In supermarkets when you let somebody by in a tight isle and they don't bother saying thanks. I always let out a loud and sarcastic "thank you" to them even though they know you let them through. A fair few apologise but others just walk on like the c**** they are. It's just basic manners. is the word "thanks" really hard on the calories. Its not much to ask.

Litlle sh*** not giving up seats for elderly or pregnant women.

I'm going to stop now because we could all write a thesis on this.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2014 15:56]
Random irritations.. on 15:51 - Jun 12 with 6125 viewsAunt_Nelly

Random irritations.. on 14:02 - Jun 12 by BrianMcCarthy

How did we get this far without mentioning muppets who wear shades indoors?

The Dude Lebowski is the only human being allowed to wear shades indoors. If you're wearing shades and you're not The Dude, then that would place you quite high in the runnin' for stupidest worldwide.

Jack Nicholson gets a bye. He's still the benchmark of cool.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024