Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 383749 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 11:52 - Jun 11 with 6247 viewsizlingtonhoop

People sitting in public places, usually restaurants, having business meetings loud enough for me to hear.

I don't want to know about your boring stuff, in your w@nky jargon. You're a tit. I want a quiet lunch, while I talk to my quiet wife, quietly, about our stuff that we keep to ourselves.
Random irritations.. on 12:09 - Jun 11 with 6220 viewsNorthernr

Teams that play on when one of their players is injured because they’re on the attack and might score, but then start throwing their toys around, putting in wild challenges, starting push and shove matches to a cacophony of boos from their fans if the other team dare to win the ball back and then not kick it out themselves.

The battery life of iPhones. Honestly, stop adding stuff to it and start tackling the one glaringly obvious design flaw. It doesn’t matter how slim and light it is if you have to carry a fcking plug and cable around with you all the time.

Seconded on the Jenson Button mortgage advert.

People who oppose everything. Look, we cannot go on burning coal for electricity and not building any houses so stop being so precious about some wind turbine spoiling the view out of your kitchen window or somebody daring to try and build some places for people to live in or get jobs at on some scrubland that you use to walk your dog.

The nation’s constant quest for an apology. We’re always pursuing some politician or sportsman or public figure for an apology.

People who complain to Ofcom. There are 800 television channels in this country, if you don’t like what’s on change the channel. Or read a book. Or turn the television off and talk to each other, I don’t know. One of the Ofcom bulletins last year had somebody who’d genuinely complained that the girl on Babestation had dropped her pants for a split second so he’d seen her gash, which is contrary to Babestation’s license agreement apparently.

That bloke that goes to the QPR fans forums and interrupts everybody, everything, all the time because what he has to say is just that fcking important.

Rugby union.

Particularly the way pubs that rely on their football trade for ten months of the year and usually can’t do enough for you, showing every game, Championship, League One, whatever suddenly, for six weeks, won’t even put on Liverpool v Man Utd or Arsenal v Spurs because it clashes with some fcking Wales v England nonsense in the Six Nations and the place is full of chinless fcks who want to make that strange roaring sound every time the ball stays in play and out of a scrum long enough to be moved forward five yards. Soon as the six nations is over — and the bloody thing has been stretched out to about three months ow for some fcking reason — they can’t wait to have you back again. There’s a World Cup of some sort coming up isn’t there? I’m going to find a country that hates the fcking thing as much as me and go there while that’s on.

The Evening Standard publishing, every single night, a picture of somebody called Cara Delevigne doing something. Cara gets caught in the rain and has to use an umbrella. Cara coming out of a film premiere. Cara coming out of a nightclub. Cara opening a branch of New Look. Never once do they say who this fcking vacuous being is and why we should give a fck where she is and what she’s doing everyday.

The Evening Standard giving a double page spread to Manchester United’s crucial Champions League group game against Sturm Graz, then cramming a few odds and sods about that night’s Crystal Palace, QPR, Charlton, Watford, Orient, Dagenham and Millwall games on half a page. The clue is in your title — London Evening Standard.

Also, seconded on the FGM and war rape thing. I used to work for a paper that the editor said was a "campaigning newspaper" and let me tell you - nobody reads the fcking campaigns, and even fewer of them care about them. I get my Evening Standard to find out the news, the wherabouts of Cara Delevigne, and who's likely to start at centre back for Man Utd tonight. Terribly worthy though it certainly is I don't buy it to read five pages of teaching some kids in Lambeth to read, or women having their bits lopped off or whatever.

The Metro. Hateful thing. Two people parked in an office browsing the internet and the other newspapers, nicking the content and other people’s work and sort of re-writing their own 250 word version of it. Then make an absolute fortune from advertising because everybody picks up a copy in the morning for the tube.

Literally every single thing about smoking and smokers.

Going into a pub and asking for a Peroni, or a Heineken, or a Guinness or a London Pride, or whatever, and being told they now only do beer from the Camden brewery or some such fckwittery.

Restaurants without a reservation policy. So what ou’re saying is I either have to get here at 5.30 when you open, or face a 90 minute wait in some nearby pub if I turn up at the actual time I want to eat?

White people, usually teenagers, usually on the Northern Line, who talk like black people. 'Sup nigga? There's a fcking scrawny ginger kid gets on my tube in the mornig in a Fitness First uniform who things he's fcking P Diddy. No, you're not from the "ghetto", you just got on at Woodside Park you insufferable ars.

People who respond to having their message board post or thread deleted by becoming a martyr for free speech and unfair oppression. Honestly, it's a football message board, and your post was an offensive load of old sht.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Random irritations.. on 12:10 - Jun 11 with 6216 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Random irritations.. on 11:52 - Jun 11 by izlingtonhoop

People sitting in public places, usually restaurants, having business meetings loud enough for me to hear.

I don't want to know about your boring stuff, in your w@nky jargon. You're a tit. I want a quiet lunch, while I talk to my quiet wife, quietly, about our stuff that we keep to ourselves.

Yep! And the fake business group-laugh!

Nearly as bad as the fake stag party-laugh you hear in airports. It's a manic, hysterical group shriek. You can tell a lot of them have never met each other before. Now they're oh-so-eager to get on with everyone. This is going to be the best stag ever. It's only 5.42am and they've had two beers already, and they just. Can't. Stop. Laughing.

Every single phrase gets a laugh. Before it's uttered. I'm sure that little man in the corner (who's surely destined to be the Designated Stag Sqaure) has just told a story about his dog dying. They laughed anyway. Cos Everything. Is. So. Funny.

Take a pill, please. Nothing is THAT funny.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Random irritations.. on 12:10 - Jun 11 with 6216 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.. on 11:35 - Jun 11 by Tonto

I am coming to the conlcusion that Disco is irritated quite a lot of the time.

If he lived in the US, I would not be surprised to hear his name associated with some gun rampage before the year is out...

my dear dear tonto ,
if you have any further articles from 'the guardian 'to post, can you forward a hard copy to me , at my permanent residence .

This subversive paradigm has been brought to my attention.

Remedial Action must be taken.

Yours Sincerely
DISCODROID,(chief food taster/tester)
The Wolfs Lair,
the beasts wing
The Berghof,
East Prussia.

never fancied the states, cant get that nicky campbell sunday morning programe over there, where an illustrious panel of imans ,women ,hungarian sex ring traders and hope powell discuss why white working class middle aged males are more evil than the love child of iilse koch and terr blanche....

although thats not to say i wont go 'anders brevik crazy' if labour get into power and make me go to yevette coopers recent coffee mornings idea where i can openly discuss immigration with a 7ft somalian picking the pepsi khat challange out of his teeth with a machette made of starched housing benefit Claims and goat cooked on the actual road in east ham street.

its a most wonderful sight on a sunday afternoon.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 12:15 - Jun 11 with 6208 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 11:14 - Jun 11 by BrianMcCarthy

One of the random irritations of rural life in particular is "the chat", and the effect it has on the productivity of your day. "The chat" can happen anywhere, it will not directly involve you, but you must wait until it is finished before you can resume with your life.

There are times when it is charming, and even life-affirming. There are times when it is galling beyond all reason, to the point where you question your sanity, or suitability for this world.

The chat can happen at a checkout:-

Is it raining out, yet?
'Tis
Is it, though?
'Tis
You're not serious?
'Tis terrible
(The supermarket walls are 75% glass, the weather outside is patently obvious to all and sundry, but we wait....)

It can happen between a double-parked car, and a triple-parked car

Mikey!
Pattie!
How's it going?
How's yourself?
How's tricks?
How's the form?
(Irish people use these enquiries as greetings, and the repitition of them as diversionary tactics. On no account will an enquiry be actually answered. Meanwhile we wait, and wait....)

A couple of weeks ago, "the chat" occured in Cork Airport Security
Fiona, girl, are ya still working here? (no, missus, on my way to a fancy-dress hen ad handcuff party)
Ah, I am, ya.
Ya busy?
Nah, we won't get excited! (the queue, by the way, is out the door)
How's tings?
How're you?
Any news?
Ah, sure...where y'off to?
Out foreign (cute oul' wan, this!)

(Meanwhile we wait, and wait, and wait....)

On balance, "the chat" is still a good thing. But plan accordingly when setting your morning alarm.

Very annoying! It's beginning to happen in my local Nationwide, on a Saturday morning too, when there is the biggest queue of the week. The staff are all matey, overlooking the fact that there is a long, increasingly disgruntled line of people behind the person with whom they are sharing inane "banter".

Not that I am going to complain out loud about it because it really gets my goat when people queuing at the two tills in WH Smith (a shop which is usually so empty that local GPs prescribe two hours a day in there for people who suffer from claustrophobia) moan about the wait to get served, then spend the princely sum of £2.50 on The Fail and some chocolate.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 12:16 - Jun 11 with 6186 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.. on 12:09 - Jun 11 by Northernr

Teams that play on when one of their players is injured because they’re on the attack and might score, but then start throwing their toys around, putting in wild challenges, starting push and shove matches to a cacophony of boos from their fans if the other team dare to win the ball back and then not kick it out themselves.

The battery life of iPhones. Honestly, stop adding stuff to it and start tackling the one glaringly obvious design flaw. It doesn’t matter how slim and light it is if you have to carry a fcking plug and cable around with you all the time.

Seconded on the Jenson Button mortgage advert.

People who oppose everything. Look, we cannot go on burning coal for electricity and not building any houses so stop being so precious about some wind turbine spoiling the view out of your kitchen window or somebody daring to try and build some places for people to live in or get jobs at on some scrubland that you use to walk your dog.

The nation’s constant quest for an apology. We’re always pursuing some politician or sportsman or public figure for an apology.

People who complain to Ofcom. There are 800 television channels in this country, if you don’t like what’s on change the channel. Or read a book. Or turn the television off and talk to each other, I don’t know. One of the Ofcom bulletins last year had somebody who’d genuinely complained that the girl on Babestation had dropped her pants for a split second so he’d seen her gash, which is contrary to Babestation’s license agreement apparently.

That bloke that goes to the QPR fans forums and interrupts everybody, everything, all the time because what he has to say is just that fcking important.

Rugby union.

Particularly the way pubs that rely on their football trade for ten months of the year and usually can’t do enough for you, showing every game, Championship, League One, whatever suddenly, for six weeks, won’t even put on Liverpool v Man Utd or Arsenal v Spurs because it clashes with some fcking Wales v England nonsense in the Six Nations and the place is full of chinless fcks who want to make that strange roaring sound every time the ball stays in play and out of a scrum long enough to be moved forward five yards. Soon as the six nations is over — and the bloody thing has been stretched out to about three months ow for some fcking reason — they can’t wait to have you back again. There’s a World Cup of some sort coming up isn’t there? I’m going to find a country that hates the fcking thing as much as me and go there while that’s on.

The Evening Standard publishing, every single night, a picture of somebody called Cara Delevigne doing something. Cara gets caught in the rain and has to use an umbrella. Cara coming out of a film premiere. Cara coming out of a nightclub. Cara opening a branch of New Look. Never once do they say who this fcking vacuous being is and why we should give a fck where she is and what she’s doing everyday.

The Evening Standard giving a double page spread to Manchester United’s crucial Champions League group game against Sturm Graz, then cramming a few odds and sods about that night’s Crystal Palace, QPR, Charlton, Watford, Orient, Dagenham and Millwall games on half a page. The clue is in your title — London Evening Standard.

Also, seconded on the FGM and war rape thing. I used to work for a paper that the editor said was a "campaigning newspaper" and let me tell you - nobody reads the fcking campaigns, and even fewer of them care about them. I get my Evening Standard to find out the news, the wherabouts of Cara Delevigne, and who's likely to start at centre back for Man Utd tonight. Terribly worthy though it certainly is I don't buy it to read five pages of teaching some kids in Lambeth to read, or women having their bits lopped off or whatever.

The Metro. Hateful thing. Two people parked in an office browsing the internet and the other newspapers, nicking the content and other people’s work and sort of re-writing their own 250 word version of it. Then make an absolute fortune from advertising because everybody picks up a copy in the morning for the tube.

Literally every single thing about smoking and smokers.

Going into a pub and asking for a Peroni, or a Heineken, or a Guinness or a London Pride, or whatever, and being told they now only do beer from the Camden brewery or some such fckwittery.

Restaurants without a reservation policy. So what ou’re saying is I either have to get here at 5.30 when you open, or face a 90 minute wait in some nearby pub if I turn up at the actual time I want to eat?

White people, usually teenagers, usually on the Northern Line, who talk like black people. 'Sup nigga? There's a fcking scrawny ginger kid gets on my tube in the mornig in a Fitness First uniform who things he's fcking P Diddy. No, you're not from the "ghetto", you just got on at Woodside Park you insufferable ars.

People who respond to having their message board post or thread deleted by becoming a martyr for free speech and unfair oppression. Honestly, it's a football message board, and your post was an offensive load of old sht.

This post has been edited by an administrator

fantastic post.

re the standard why is that devlenge creature so fated???

the blokes of the east ham working mans club cant wait to read about her prada bag made of the fema bones of refugees .

the mrs went mad cause i ranted about it and spoiled our evening in the garden last night, over a few san miguels...she ripped the paper from my hands and beat me about the head with it.
why must life throw such cntish challenges/vexations at me .why????? why ?????

gawd bless ya guv.

as mid nineties dance music beat combo 'olive' would say, youre not alone'
[Post edited 11 Jun 2014 12:19]

Random irritations.. on 12:36 - Jun 11 with 6172 viewsMonahoop

Random irritations.. on 11:42 - Jun 11 by ElHoop

Yeah I get the chat stuff but not when I'm in a rush and already fed up of waiting having picked the wrong bloody queue in the first place. That's another thing, people who outwardly look like they aren't going to waste any of your time and then they do just that with interest. How do they disguise it so well? You just know within seconds that this was actually the wrong queue but you've stacked up too many items to go anywhere else. It breaks your heart that you got it so wrong. It's your own fault I know but it still hurts.

You need to adopt a lot of psychology when queuing these days. I agree whole heartedly that finding the right one that won't waste your time is indeed a lottery. Queuing is a very British/Irish thing and I'm getting to the stage where I think the continental free for all is not a bad thing. I tried it in Italy, showed no shame and it worked. The Brits queuing were left sweating, hurrumphing and going nowhere. I told some just go with the flow, when in Rome and all that...but would they listen?

Car parks are great source of irritation. People that have to take up more than one space, people that park diagonally or at an awkward angle in a parking space [ a very Irish trait this], ignoramuses that park in disabled parking spaces then get out of their cars looking fitter than most athletes. Young mothers with brats who use disabled parking spaces. Just because you've got a family doesn't warrant you disabled [ financially yes, but physically no ]. Many cars are too wide for parking spaces. There should be a ban on SUV's, 4x4's, camper vans or as in rural Ireland, bloody tractors using them.
And another thing that gets me in car parks. You pull into a parking space. The car park is not full, then some turd pulls up near you and stops and looks at you and puts on a hopeful expression or signals to you, are you going to leave? Bloody hell, I've just got here. There are 230 other empty parking spaces and you want mine! And there are idiots, usually fat creatures that drive around car parks endlessly all day if they have to, trying to find an empty space nearest the shopping centre entrance, so they don't have so far to waddle into it. Sad.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Random irritations.. on 12:59 - Jun 11 with 6158 viewsR_from_afar

Some great points from Northern and Izlington. Here are some more burnt offerings from me:

- Any business (especially pubs, clubs, and restaurants) who let you in and are happy to takes wads of your cash one day but refuse you entry the next. Case in point: The Bournemouth night club which let a dozen of us spend many hours and hundreds of pounds in their establishment one Friday night, only to flatly refuse us entry the very next night on the basis that we were not local.

- Pubs which boldly advertise the availability of Sky Sports then refuse to show a match which is not a Prem game. "No one's interested, mate".

- People who fill kettles right to the top, boil them, then make a single cup of whatever.

- People who leave their computer monitors on at work even when they are not there. Is that in case they want to save 5 nanoseconds if they can't sleep and decide to nip to the office in the small hours, to catch up on their e-mail?

- Politicians who want to change the law so some fracking company can, without your permission, merrily drill away for some climate altering fossil fuel under the most valuable thing you will ever own, your house.

- Footballers who refuse to play for less than £100k a week, as if it were some sort of "living wage".

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 13:08 - Jun 11 with 6148 viewsTonto

thought this sums up quite a few irritating things - written by teachers:

http://www.theguardian.com/education/2014/jun/10/10-things-teachers-want-to-say-

plus the added advantage its from the Guardian, so it might wind up Disco a bit more...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Random irritations.. on 13:10 - Jun 11 with 6144 viewsElHoop

Random irritations.. on 12:36 - Jun 11 by Monahoop

You need to adopt a lot of psychology when queuing these days. I agree whole heartedly that finding the right one that won't waste your time is indeed a lottery. Queuing is a very British/Irish thing and I'm getting to the stage where I think the continental free for all is not a bad thing. I tried it in Italy, showed no shame and it worked. The Brits queuing were left sweating, hurrumphing and going nowhere. I told some just go with the flow, when in Rome and all that...but would they listen?

Car parks are great source of irritation. People that have to take up more than one space, people that park diagonally or at an awkward angle in a parking space [ a very Irish trait this], ignoramuses that park in disabled parking spaces then get out of their cars looking fitter than most athletes. Young mothers with brats who use disabled parking spaces. Just because you've got a family doesn't warrant you disabled [ financially yes, but physically no ]. Many cars are too wide for parking spaces. There should be a ban on SUV's, 4x4's, camper vans or as in rural Ireland, bloody tractors using them.
And another thing that gets me in car parks. You pull into a parking space. The car park is not full, then some turd pulls up near you and stops and looks at you and puts on a hopeful expression or signals to you, are you going to leave? Bloody hell, I've just got here. There are 230 other empty parking spaces and you want mine! And there are idiots, usually fat creatures that drive around car parks endlessly all day if they have to, trying to find an empty space nearest the shopping centre entrance, so they don't have so far to waddle into it. Sad.

Car parks are just shite, end of story, to be avoided at all costs. If unavoidable, park somewhere with at least two spaces either side and walk. Waitrose in Bracknell is a lottery. Sometimes the barriers are up and sometimes not but there's no logic as to when. They could be up on a Saturday and down on a Monday morning. There's no point in trying to guess. There's only one barrier in and one out, so inevitably you'll be in a hurry and get a complete tosser who is thick and gets stuck trying to fathom it all out or can't reach the bloody ticket in or out slot or has lost the ticket or wants to chat to someone over the speaker thing or has busted the machine completely and is waiting to be rescued. Or some Scoop 6 combination of all of those things. Total disaster.
Random irritations.. on 13:13 - Jun 11 with 6137 viewsstonebridgers

Makers of Clingfilm
Clingfilm will need a man with a Charles Atlas physique to tear the thing open but the plastic container that they come in will break at the drop of a hat. Make a container that will actual serves its bloody purpose.

Shop assistants - Eye contact and some sort of acknowledgement would be nice instead of standing/sitting behind the counter chatting away to your mate about something I could not give a rats arse to.

Supermarkets
Why if I realise on the way home from work to pick up a few bits and bobs am I forced to buy a bag for life giving you free advertising to put my stuff in. Yes I know there are the free carriers ( for now) but thy are crap and rip at the handles if you put a ciuple of items in it.

Stonebridgers

Random irritations.. on 13:22 - Jun 11 with 6124 viewsTonto

Booking fees - a charge is applied to each ticket, not each booking.

Even worse when its an e-ticket, and they havent even printed the bloody thing out for you

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Random irritations.. on 13:25 - Jun 11 with 6122 viewsPhildo

Random irritations.. on 11:14 - Jun 11 by BrianMcCarthy

One of the random irritations of rural life in particular is "the chat", and the effect it has on the productivity of your day. "The chat" can happen anywhere, it will not directly involve you, but you must wait until it is finished before you can resume with your life.

There are times when it is charming, and even life-affirming. There are times when it is galling beyond all reason, to the point where you question your sanity, or suitability for this world.

The chat can happen at a checkout:-

Is it raining out, yet?
'Tis
Is it, though?
'Tis
You're not serious?
'Tis terrible
(The supermarket walls are 75% glass, the weather outside is patently obvious to all and sundry, but we wait....)

It can happen between a double-parked car, and a triple-parked car

Mikey!
Pattie!
How's it going?
How's yourself?
How's tricks?
How's the form?
(Irish people use these enquiries as greetings, and the repitition of them as diversionary tactics. On no account will an enquiry be actually answered. Meanwhile we wait, and wait....)

A couple of weeks ago, "the chat" occured in Cork Airport Security
Fiona, girl, are ya still working here? (no, missus, on my way to a fancy-dress hen ad handcuff party)
Ah, I am, ya.
Ya busy?
Nah, we won't get excited! (the queue, by the way, is out the door)
How's tings?
How're you?
Any news?
Ah, sure...where y'off to?
Out foreign (cute oul' wan, this!)

(Meanwhile we wait, and wait, and wait....)

On balance, "the chat" is still a good thing. But plan accordingly when setting your morning alarm.

To add to this paying a cheque in or conducting some simple business that should take 5 minutes in a rural irish bank branch. Set off early and write off the entire day.

Tattoos bespoiling the youth of the nation - you are all going to look fkin awful in 20 yrs time.

'the class of 92' can you stop making documentaries about these cnts. I hated them the first time round. And stop giving them jobs as if they know fk all about anything. and i do not need half the bbc home page telling me Becks has had a planning application tuned down in florida- do i give a fck,

Roads everywhere. Why the fck is every road everywhere totally fcked with potholes? Cant we employ a man to fix them?

Constant complaining in the media about male dominance/bias ar work etc. We only have football left -please leave us alone and allow us to keep our penis intact.

Coffee shops.cnts. Have a cup of tea or fk off.

Pawnbrokers. Why are there six of theses scavenging cnts on every high street now.
Random irritations.. on 13:32 - Jun 11 with 6100 viewsMrSheen

Wheely cases on the tube. Bad enough carving people up in the passageways, but the worst is when someone steps off a busy escalator and stops to fiddle with the handle while people fall over each other behind them. I'm inclined to be merciful with families struggling with suitcases, but those c*nts with legal briefcases should be thrown on the tracks. Carry, the f*cking thing, you're not disabled.
Random irritations.. on 13:57 - Jun 11 with 6062 viewsDiscodroid

Mark wright tv personality and uber hornblower .

id have him hanging by his spray tan leathery tits, 'a man called horse 'style from brentwood town hall

david cameron mentioning 'hardwiring ' in all of his speeches

brian mcarthy using the term 'utopian egalitarian principles' this morning, as i have done on previous occassions, but knowing he did'nt have to look it up on wikipedia.

people not paying bfor stuff you have sold on e bay.

Random irritations.. on 14:59 - Jun 11 with 6015 viewsWeaverQPR

Tarts who have eye lashes on their car headlights

@WeavQPR

Random irritations.. on 15:14 - Jun 11 with 5996 viewslave16

Random irritations.. on 14:59 - Jun 11 by WeaverQPR

Tarts who have eye lashes on their car headlights

short people with unmbella's walking into you and nearly putting your eye out

Also people with umbrellas walking under shop canopy's why do they do this?

drivers stopping and then indicating...

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Random irritations.. on 15:33 - Jun 11 with 5988 viewskensalriser

I salute all your rants. This cntish phrase is what sends to me close to discodroid style meltdown:

'denies any wrongdoing.'

Does what now? What the fck is 'wrongdoing'? No-one ever used that purported word in ordinary conversation, ever. You can refute the allegation or deny the accusation. You can say you're innocent or wrongly accused. You can even say you didn't do it. Whatever you say, just fck off with the wrongdoing sh1t.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Random irritations.. on 15:44 - Jun 11 with 5986 viewsDiscodroid

some bird call jk rowling who writes something called 'harry potter' , i believe, (being a hetrosexual adult male i wouldnt have seen this), anyway shes just donated a million pounds to the say no campaign to scoatishhh independence.

couldnt you have given it to the nspcc or something love?

and richard bacon.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2014 15:51]

Random irritations.. on 16:11 - Jun 11 with 5964 viewsStraightR

People in pubs who order four lattes and an expresso and some other coffee that nobody has ever heard of at a busy bar. I don't go to Starbucks to buy a pint . Take the hint.

Bar staff who have no idea who is next and serve the punter in front of them - even if the guy has just walked in and there are ten people ahead of him.

Mothers with these huge buggies in pubs taking up all the space that isn't already occupied by their screaming uncontrolled offspring.

Maybe I'll just start buying beer in Lidl and staying indoors.
Random irritations.. on 16:28 - Jun 11 with 5946 viewsloftboy

Random irritations.. on 16:11 - Jun 11 by StraightR

People in pubs who order four lattes and an expresso and some other coffee that nobody has ever heard of at a busy bar. I don't go to Starbucks to buy a pint . Take the hint.

Bar staff who have no idea who is next and serve the punter in front of them - even if the guy has just walked in and there are ten people ahead of him.

Mothers with these huge buggies in pubs taking up all the space that isn't already occupied by their screaming uncontrolled offspring.

You forgot to add that the person who got served after just walking in not saying "oh these others were in front of me" I know I always do when I'm in that situation.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 16:38 - Jun 11 with 5929 viewsAunt_Nelly

Random irritations.. on 15:44 - Jun 11 by Discodroid

some bird call jk rowling who writes something called 'harry potter' , i believe, (being a hetrosexual adult male i wouldnt have seen this), anyway shes just donated a million pounds to the say no campaign to scoatishhh independence.

couldnt you have given it to the nspcc or something love?

and richard bacon.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2014 15:51]

+ 1 on Richard fcking Bacon...Bacon, Richard Bacon..

Annoying northern cnt who says everything twice like some kind of tourettes flid.

I'd like to stab him in the face repeatedly..repeatedly..
Random irritations.. on 16:39 - Jun 11 with 5929 viewsclassof93

People who when you get onto a packed train and they have their bag on a seat next to them.......who then pull this annoyed face and sigh when you ask to sit down and they have to move their bag....it's a seat for people!.

People (usually women) when cueing up for something and when they come to pay have to spend 10 mins looking in their bag then purse to get their money.....have it ready you have had long enough

The term in football ......"good touch for a big man"...........makes no sense but commentators/pundits use it

The fact that everywhere now has a loyalty card and your wallet becomes full of them

American words being used in English

£3.50 booking fees

Arrangement fees on mortgages and loans..........total rip off - they are making enough money on the interest.

Eastenders

People who say the support certain teams (mainly Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool)........but have never been to a game,

People who put their feet on seats on trains

People who don't keep their dogs under control - if I am walking in a public place I don't expect some random persons dog to be jumping all over me

People who are married/have children and keep asking other people when they are getting married/having children............it's none of your business

Parents who don't discipline their children...........if your child is a spoilt brat it is not funny......don't just laugh and think it's sweet - punish them

People in the street/supermarkets who are on mobility scooters.....when all that is wrong with them is they are fat and lazy.....not disabled
Random irritations.. on 16:45 - Jun 11 with 5917 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.. on 16:11 - Jun 11 by StraightR

women in pubs , paying seperately for every thing and working it all out to the last .00000000000012 of a penny.

standing in shock when asked for payment for said goods and services and rummaging around in their purse pelmets for vouchers and discount coupons which are totally redundant in a pub, in fact everything but actual coins of the realm.

discussing with the barely english speaking latvian behind the bar, who(quite rightly) dosent give a flying fk, where the ingredients were sourced from in their organic canneloni and was it locally sourced, and asking for a refund on the bill as anushka found the chicken a bit dry to her pallet.

all this in a fu kin weatherspoon.

women in pubs.....cnts most fowl...

Random irritations.. on 17:28 - Jun 11 with 5895 viewsRangersDave

Shop assistants in the way, all you have to do, shop person is move to one side if you wish to bring your laden cart into an aisle, not leave it one side and work the other, this making it impossible for you to pass.

Shop assistants talking to one another instead of serving! I mean really. You are there to ensure the quick and efficient throughput of us mere mortals, but you decide it's more fun to talk past us to your mate 'chelle' about last nights Simon Cowbell cr4 p!

Petrol pumps that charge an extra penny, despite you having meticulously ensured that when you put the nozzle back on the pump it was a round figure, and upon walking I to pay find a penny has been added to your bill.

W4 nkers who cannot say thanks! No need for it, enough said you tur DS!

People who say they will ring back but don't, whether it be friends or businesses your complaining to, they just are either incompetent or just plain rude to correlate 'ill ring back later' to mean while your still alive!

Any C nut who thinks big Brum or x fuctor is the way to riches without working! Usually the feckless yoof of today who think that because they can apparently hold a choon, they are the next Diana Ross etc. no mate, your not. Your just an oxygen thief who really should have been aborted when your low iq of a parent found out that using a rubber give for a condom wasn't such a good idea after all!

Any C nut who goes on x fuctor! Dim whitted waste of the earths resources!

Boarding now when they are not! Airlines who put up the 'boarding now' signs at airports when there's still an hour or more before the plane takes off! Idiots! Having 300+ people playing musical chairs trying to find somewhere to sit amongst the 150 chairs actually fitted to the gate area.

Global warming sh1 t. Seriously if it's happening and not just cyclical, why penalise us for it in takes and airline taxes? It's not our bloody fault. But you can't blame the Chinese or the Indians for now contributing 70% of the worlds O zone problems, let's blame Britain and laugh when they tax their people out of existence because we have been good. Honestly if the politicians truly were worried about global warming they would give the Chinese and Indians 'clean burn technology for free so practically overnight the problems solved.
However the illuminati don't want this as it doesn't fit their global plan of alien invasion by their chums on planet Arg.

No licence plates on front of bikes! Why? I mean, average speed cameras record the front of your vehicle, so why should bikes, usually driven by some Tarquin in bright leathers out for a ride, speeds past you flouting the law! I'd have someone at the side of the road with a harpoon to fire at their spokes as they speed past. Muppets! They usually say, like caravaners that they are safe and responsible motorists. Bolo cks!

Personal injury adverts! Please remove these ambulance chasers peddling on people's misery from the planet. Mostly it's the chavs who claim anyway ' I got a personal injury when Simon Cowbell gave me an 'X' on state and my hart iz brokun M8'

Tw ats in cinemas using mobile phones and talking! I've paid £35 to watch the latest rather excellent Godzilla movie (3tickets) and all you want to do is chat or text, the light from the phone screen is a huge distraction, Turn your fuggin phone off you stupid thick Cn ut!

Anyone who parks in a disabled bay who clearly isn't! There should be a web site you can upload pictures of their cars and registration number to, so the police or local councils can get the Fekkers and remove their breathing privaledges.

Coppers who, despite not having lights on or 2 tones on, blatantly break the law every day on our roads by speeding ( I'm not talking 'on a shout' speeds here but 50 in a 40 limit etc. we see it every day. Likewise there should be a web site to be able to shop the cop...........maybe a multi coloured 'shop a cop' web site?

Are se holes who seem to think that because the suns out it gives them carte Blanche to take their stereo system out into the garden and regail the neighbourhood with whatever 'music' seems to appeal to these cro magnon species of oxygen thief to the limit of their distorted Amstraad speakers while they get drink and spliffed up on their weekly unemployment money while little jonny runs up and down the street shouting and screaming. Where's my ZyklonB when you need it?

Advertisers who start an advert with voice over man saying 'the album every one is talking about'!
No mate, I've met maybe 100 people today and not one of them mentioned to me the album as I was talking to them.

The overuse in the press of the word 'hilarious' when referring to anything that might , and I mean might, cause the corners of your mouth to turn up slightly. In sorry you illiterate sh1ts, but hilarious is to cause hilarity, to laugh, guffaw ( not a word used often enough) and chuckle possibly.
For instance, Blackadder, Bottom, Falty Towers, Porridge, Dave Allan, etc will cause you hilarity, not video of a dat that 'speaks' the word 'No'.

Cover songs by boy bands, girl power ( when it was invented by a marketing man), remakes of movies that shouldn't be touched, the'woman is best and let's make her male partner look an idiot in adverts etc attitude, girls cars (mx5, fiat 500, mini, Audi TT)......... I could easily go on.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024