Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. 16:21 - Jul 2 with 7810 viewsimustbemad

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-make-bid-for-nottingham-forest-defender
QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 16:23 - Jul 2 with 6196 viewspaulparker

Who ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 16:29 - Jul 2 with 6155 viewsRANGERS4EVER

QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 16:23 - Jul 2 by paulparker

Who ?

I remember hearing good ratings over him and also liked by NFFC fans, however I don't have a clue about him

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 16:29 - Jul 2 with 6150 viewsMedwayR

QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 16:23 - Jul 2 by paulparker

Who ?

Highly rated young CB, I think Everton got their wrists slapped not long ago for making an illegal approach for him. Sounds like a good move, hopefully in addition to Caulker not Ferdinand...

Poll: Who’s better?

QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 16:31 - Jul 2 with 6129 viewspaulparker

Sounds promising, maybe we have been priced out of a move for Caulker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 16:33 - Jul 2 with 6124 views08olesen

Scored against us. Only 20 years old but already has a lot of championship experience. Him and Caulker would be brilliant signings, bug i would still play Onhoua over him as first choice..

Would be a great signing

Poll: Who will the other play off

QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 16:37 - Jul 2 with 6085 viewsWadR

This and the Bryson bid really gives me hope that Redknapp and Fernandes are going about it the right way.

Would be a good signing, played in both games against us last season and he's clearly very highly rated by Forest.
QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 16:44 - Jul 2 with 6038 viewsdanehoop

QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 16:37 - Jul 2 by WadR

This and the Bryson bid really gives me hope that Redknapp and Fernandes are going about it the right way.

Would be a good signing, played in both games against us last season and he's clearly very highly rated by Forest.

he is a very good prospect. would be very happy
with this one. would also be happy if Rio signed as well as I reckon that would be helpful in developing these players.

Never knowingly understood

QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 16:56 - Jul 2 with 5965 viewsbosh67

Great prospect. Arsenal had a bid for £5m turned down so he aint gonna be cheap. But, 20 and 6 foot 3, been through all the England ranks. Could be a real star.

It will be interesting to see Max Ehmer come through this season. He's 22, 6 foot 2 and makes Danny Shittu look a bit puny. I think he's going to be the real deal for us.

A friend of mine in Germany said that Joachim Löw is having him tracked this season for the German senior squad after this tournament.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 16:59 - Jul 2 with 5946 viewsDiscodroid

QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 16:37 - Jul 2 by WadR

bang on again today mate, couldnt agree with you or dane hoop! more.

had a terrible day and this news has perked me right up...good stuff harry, just the sort of player we should be signing,
blimey i might even get a season ticket.

feel like im getting my rangers back with these possible signings, again well done harry!!
[Post edited 2 Jul 2014 17:01]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 17:00 - Jul 2 with 5943 viewsHAYESBOY

Didnt Arsenal want this kid a year ago and Forest wanted £5m?

Smells like a trout farm in here

QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 17:08 - Jul 2 with 5887 viewsDiscodroid

so pleased with the players we seem to be targeting in the last few days, i may even come round to the rio one if we sign lacells, perhaps i should wait until there are concrete offers to other clubs such as this and the byson one before i mouth off about speculation in the press as being gospel

lesson learned.

well done the board.

excellent stuff!!
[Post edited 2 Jul 2014 17:09]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 17:09 - Jul 2 with 5880 viewsballbag

We've only bid for Bryson and Lascelles so far....their parent clubs can still tell us to fck off.

But I agree with the sentiment on here...these are definitely the type of players we should be looking at! Have we........learned?
QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 17:13 - Jul 2 with 5863 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Encouraging!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 17:17 - Jul 2 with 5840 viewsBAWHoops

Was hugely impressed with him at LR last season. Thought he was excellent.
Would be an excellent signing

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 19:22 - Jul 2 with 5543 viewsrichranger

...and Tony Fernandes blocking Ferdinand move?

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-fernandes-may-block-ferdinands-q
QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 19:50 - Jul 2 with 5467 viewsbosh67

Bid for £4m has gone in. Interesting considering Arsenal had £5m turned down. Not sure what the plan is? Keep going and finally hold our hands up and bid £2m?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 19:52 - Jul 2 with 5456 viewsSpiritofGregory

QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 16:56 - Jul 2 by bosh67

Great prospect. Arsenal had a bid for £5m turned down so he aint gonna be cheap. But, 20 and 6 foot 3, been through all the England ranks. Could be a real star.

It will be interesting to see Max Ehmer come through this season. He's 22, 6 foot 2 and makes Danny Shittu look a bit puny. I think he's going to be the real deal for us.

A friend of mine in Germany said that Joachim Löw is having him tracked this season for the German senior squad after this tournament.

been through all the England ranks.

You've just reduced his value by £3m.
QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 11:51 - Jul 3 with 4933 viewsrsonist

QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 19:52 - Jul 2 by SpiritofGregory

From a Forest twitter "ITK" so take with pinch of salt...

Adrian Sharpe @Adrian__Sharpe · 14h
Forest "strongly considering" QPR's Lascelles bid. Fee in the region of £4m #nffc

Adrian Sharpe @Adrian__Sharpe · 1h
Lascelles bid is initial £4m rising to £7m with add ons. No loan back option. This looks like it has legs sadly #nffc

Adrian Sharpe @Adrian__Sharpe · 1h
I would also brace yourselves for another bid for another one of our lads. Same club bidding. For you know who #nffc

Claire ‏@LilMissRedDog 1h
@Adrian__Sharpe @deblee_smith please don't say Lansbury

Adrian Sharpe ‏@Adrian__Sharpe 1h
@LilMissRedDog @deblee_smith I won't say it but it is yes
QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 11:54 - Jul 3 with 4931 viewsrsonist

Would be very happy with Lansbury - really started to fulfil his potential last season. As the box to box player we need I much prefer him to Bryson in fact.
QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 11:58 - Jul 3 with 4906 viewssimmo

QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 19:22 - Jul 2 by richranger

...and Tony Fernandes blocking Ferdinand move?

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-fernandes-may-block-ferdinands-q

Ha ha, doesn't this just smack of how Fernandes and Redknapp want to do things.

QPR need a CB so Redknapp decides that 35 year old Rio Ferdinand who is ' a top top player', would be great 'if he stays fit'

Fernandes doesnt want to completely backtrack on his promise of learning lessons and is apparently looking to sign a 20 year old from the Championship.

Redknapp is a fckin liability in the transfer window.

Also, I don't like Lansbury, decent player but I have always questioned his attitude...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 12:15 - Jul 3 with 4861 viewstheQPRking

Both players would be excellent signings.. I've personally met Lansbury and he's a nice bloke, being a London lad moving to Norwich was difficult for him, he'd come in a heartbeat.. He's got qualities that we don't currently possess in midfield. He can score, assist and will run all day. Big yes from me.

Troy deeney would be good too, even with his questionable past, his attitude in training is very good apparently.
QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 12:19 - Jul 3 with 4836 viewsTacticalR

QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 19:52 - Jul 2 by SpiritofGregory

Very good SoG

Air hostess clique

QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 12:22 - Jul 3 with 4818 viewsrsonist

Agree Lansbury's attitude has been open to question but as I say, he really looked the part taking control of games for Forest last season. Surprised to read he's still only 23.
QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 12:28 - Jul 3 with 4791 viewsDiscodroid

if we got lascells, lansbury and bryson. ill tear up my ukip card and make sweet love, not war with the labour party.

in all honesty , love these targets gives me a buzz i havent had since paul oakenfolds essential mix , havana 1999.

go on tony my son!!!

great stuff...

if we got caulker as well , i'll sing the red flag, naked outside east ham working mans club. while collecting for FGM.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2014 12:30]

QPR have tabled a bid for Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles. on 12:40 - Jul 3 with 4755 viewsadhoc_qpr

Lansbury, Bryson, Barton, Faurlin, Granero and Henry would give us a good blend of attributes to choose from in midfield.

Likewise Lascelles or Caulker (or both) and Onuoha could form a decent centre pack pairing with height, pace and power.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024