Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader 13:03 - Nov 28 with 29231 viewsJacksDad

Photo in the Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/28/paul-nuttall-elected-as-ukip-le Penfold? Even the clothes? On Purpose? Will labour elect DangerMouse? DM for PM .... stranger things have happened..........

Excuse me I seem to be having a breakdown!
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 09:34 - Nov 29 with 2256 viewsKonk

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 09:03 - Nov 29 by 2Thomas2Bowles

The Remain campaign to sabotage leaving, lead in the media by the BBC bias has been relentless and more damaging than anything, I don't think they understand or care what a massive fall out there would be if they get their way.

It would be a waste of bandwidth trying to debate much on here so Ill just say I voted leave and still would.

I do love the argument that if everything goes tits up or we get the sh it deal that many were predicting before the vote, it will be the fault of the Remain voters for sabotaging negotiations that would otherwise have seen us get all of the benefits of the EU with none of the obligations. Nothing at all to do with the fact that the EU can't afford to be seen letting us have our cake and eat it.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 09:38 - Nov 29 with 2243 viewsisawqpratwcity

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 08:20 - Nov 29 by paulparker

https://media0.giphy.com/media/pb8wayp1KafJK/200.gif#12

FYI...If you delete the "#12" from the suffix ".gif#12" then the gif will appear as a gif, not as a link.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/pb8wayp1KafJK/200.gif#12

versus

[Post edited 29 Nov 2016 9:39]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 09:38 - Nov 29 with 2240 views2Thomas2Bowles

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 09:34 - Nov 29 by Konk

I do love the argument that if everything goes tits up or we get the sh it deal that many were predicting before the vote, it will be the fault of the Remain voters for sabotaging negotiations that would otherwise have seen us get all of the benefits of the EU with none of the obligations. Nothing at all to do with the fact that the EU can't afford to be seen letting us have our cake and eat it.

I think you have done a bit of Remain spin there, do you work for the BBC lol

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 09:40 - Nov 29 with 2235 viewspaulparker

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 09:02 - Nov 29 by johncharles

Yeah, those Lefties name calling again.

says the man who called another poster
"a commie jew boy "

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 09:42 - Nov 29 with 2233 viewseasthertsr

The vote to leave was taken and the country voted to do say.How and when that is to happen were not part of the referendum, surely all politicians should argue the case for how best that is to occur,such decisions should be made in parliament by those elected to do so. It's not sabotaging the result, it's the people's representatives making the decisions that they feel are best for the country
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 09:52 - Nov 29 with 2217 views2Thomas2Bowles

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 09:42 - Nov 29 by easthertsr

The vote to leave was taken and the country voted to do say.How and when that is to happen were not part of the referendum, surely all politicians should argue the case for how best that is to occur,such decisions should be made in parliament by those elected to do so. It's not sabotaging the result, it's the people's representatives making the decisions that they feel are best for the country

That would be true if they were all working towards leaving, however many are not, they do indeed wish to sabotage and in the mean time the damage they do is magnified 100 fold

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 09:56 - Nov 29 with 2208 viewsQPR_John

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 09:42 - Nov 29 by easthertsr

Unfortunately for a great number of MP's asking for a say on how and when is simply a euphemism for blocking the whole thing.

What I haver never understood is that if most MP's think it would be a disaster for us to leave why did they vote in such numbers for a referendum. Did they feel then that was in the best interest of the country
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 10:01 - Nov 29 with 2198 viewsderbyhoop

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 09:03 - Nov 29 by 2Thomas2Bowles

The Remain campaign to sabotage leaving, lead in the media by the BBC bias has been relentless and more damaging than anything, I don't think they understand or care what a massive fall out there would be if they get their way.

It would be a waste of bandwidth trying to debate much on here so Ill just say I voted leave and still would.

Accusing the media of being biased towards Remain doesn't sit well with the regular contributions from the Express, the mail, the Murdoch press and Andrew Neil.

15 all?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 10:02 - Nov 29 with 2193 viewsDiscodroids

fuk me with a kumquat , more Jokey stereotypes and lazy cliches in this thread about UKIP than you find falling out of the arse end of an Aldi christmas cracker along with the fortune telling fish and the chinese finger puzzle.

Still its given me the biggest laugh i've had today since 8.18am this morning when a pop up advert begging for funds from the Guardian Newspaper to keep it afloat with Polly Toynbee dressed as a latter day Oliver twist in a £650 Hermes Chiffon Scarf . Even that beat the Laugh and giggles of witnessing the buck toothed EU savant Tim Farron at 7.38 on Sky conveying the image of the Statesman at work ,rest and play in his Lambswool crew neck sweater casually slung over his shoulders and in situ at home by his bespoke bookcase.

No doubt stark bollock naked from the waist down and bracing himself against the politics of hatred and division in the wake of brexit by having heavily greased cocktail sticks dropped into his engorged japs eye in a Diabolical game of 'Kerplunk' by lord rennard.

in addition, his dulled opiate eyes clearly indicate to this observer that farron is under the influence of castration sexual inhibitors of some nature to stop him fcking the tea urn or perhaps the breadbin.

We'll continue voting for ukip in our Legion and we dont want, need nor care for a parle with the Left .we despise them in commensurate abundance. we have no common ground. The grubby trinkets and tacky baubles of peerages etc etc dished out To the Lib/Lab/Con sawdust caesars are nothingness in the lives of the working classes that i see , live, breathe and shit in the ten yards in front of my face. Labour have had their chance and as lord summerisle would say, they blew it.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 10:03 - Nov 29 with 2191 viewsNW5Hoop

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 14:52 - Nov 28 by essextaxiboy

Your team obviously didn't do enough research into what voting out entailed . Who's problem is that ? The EU is linked to the single market in literally hundreds of pieces of legislation . Out means out and make a new deal.
There was an attempted coup in Turkey a week before the vote ,without that and min vote and millions of Turks would be getting visa free access in the near future .
It was remained who quoted Norway as the best we could hope for . Wait and see, we have 2 plus years yet ..

No, the coup had nothing to do with millions of Turks coming here. There were no plans, anywhere in the EU, to give Turkey full membership. As Boris Johnson admitted.
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 10:06 - Nov 29 with 2180 viewsShotKneesHoop

As Morrissey sang in "Irish Heart, English Blood" ................ "I've been dreaming of the time when the English are sick to death of labour and tories"

We are sick of them now .... but what is left in their place?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 10:13 - Nov 29 with 2160 viewsstevec

Disco, that is beautiful.

Expect a considered and well informed response from the Lefties on here.

Something along the lines of 'twt' 'cnt' or 'see a doctor'. And, of course, the obligatory 'fascist'
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 10:14 - Nov 29 with 2158 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 17:34 - Nov 28 by robith

He also writes brilliant books about the history of the Underground, really worth a read

That looks good. EDIT I'm Ill. I'll look out for it.

I am currently reading is. I recently read her Necropolis.

On the topic I'm just glad that whatever the outcome European Federalism has been killed stone dead regarding us.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2016 11:43]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 10:26 - Nov 29 with 2132 viewsDiscodroids

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 10:13 - Nov 29 by stevec

Disco, that is beautiful.

Expect a considered and well informed response from the Lefties on here.

Something along the lines of 'twt' 'cnt' or 'see a doctor'. And, of course, the obligatory 'fascist'

Christ almighty.. i only just logged on to the board after a few days off caring for my old dad east ham dave , and we have yet another free for all gonzo bendover gangbang on UKIP, Farage , brexit , trump, the mail , the express and the right. Get out there and engage with people from beyond the sphere and parameters of their social circle and like minded associates , and ask them why they feel they way they do.

This petri dish sneering from beyond the heavenly firmament at us is as flaccid and Impotent as John Bercow's Perma limp member dangling lifeless and limp, as Sally Bercow seeks to sate her holistic aural pleasures and thus being perched on the end of sundry cock in the eponymous Avenues and Alleyways of south London Yardie crack houses and the semi static flat roof homes of do as you likey bare knuckle pugilists.

give it a fkn day or two off for christ sake. Holloways Back.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2016 10:28]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 10:28 - Nov 29 with 2126 viewsBasingstokeR

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 10:02 - Nov 29 by Discodroids

fuk me with a kumquat , more Jokey stereotypes and lazy cliches in this thread about UKIP than you find falling out of the arse end of an Aldi christmas cracker along with the fortune telling fish and the chinese finger puzzle.

Still its given me the biggest laugh i've had today since 8.18am this morning when a pop up advert begging for funds from the Guardian Newspaper to keep it afloat with Polly Toynbee dressed as a latter day Oliver twist in a £650 Hermes Chiffon Scarf . Even that beat the Laugh and giggles of witnessing the buck toothed EU savant Tim Farron at 7.38 on Sky conveying the image of the Statesman at work ,rest and play in his Lambswool crew neck sweater casually slung over his shoulders and in situ at home by his bespoke bookcase.

No doubt stark bollock naked from the waist down and bracing himself against the politics of hatred and division in the wake of brexit by having heavily greased cocktail sticks dropped into his engorged japs eye in a Diabolical game of 'Kerplunk' by lord rennard.

in addition, his dulled opiate eyes clearly indicate to this observer that farron is under the influence of castration sexual inhibitors of some nature to stop him fcking the tea urn or perhaps the breadbin.

We'll continue voting for ukip in our Legion and we dont want, need nor care for a parle with the Left .we despise them in commensurate abundance. we have no common ground. The grubby trinkets and tacky baubles of peerages etc etc dished out To the Lib/Lab/Con sawdust caesars are nothingness in the lives of the working classes that i see , live, breathe and shit in the ten yards in front of my face. Labour have had their chance and as lord summerisle would say, they blew it.

Listening to LBC at the moment waiting for you to call in Disco!
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 10:35 - Nov 29 with 2112 viewsDiscodroids

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 10:28 - Nov 29 by BasingstokeR

Listening to LBC at the moment waiting for you to call in Disco!

As much as i cant stand him BR, O'brien is a formidable debater , although ever since brexit , why he has to speak like whispering bob harris introducing King Crimson on the old grey whistle test in 1974 or ted lowe watching Doug Mountjoy build a 38 break over 6 hours at the crucible, is beyond my simIan understanding.

Anyway , my dads gonads need washing and his bandages changing, i cant spend all day on here windmilling like Bill Gardner in his flared denims against the Progressive leftist Dojo Politique !
[Post edited 29 Nov 2016 10:43]

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 10:35 - Nov 29 with 2109 viewsstumbleandfall

I love the way Kippers say don’t label us as the far right or neo-facists. The more you do the more people will vote for us. Then proceed to say I hate leftie, Guardianistias elites.

Nuttal is the leader of the British far right party. Part of a globally resurgent neo-fascist movement. Trump, Le Pen and Putin are bedfellows. Utterly predictable outcome of the referendum. The far right always fail, it's a failed regressive ideology. We will just have to tolerate it until the British people wake up.
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 10:45 - Nov 29 with 2083 views2Thomas2Bowles

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 10:35 - Nov 29 by stumbleandfall

I love the way Kippers say don’t label us as the far right or neo-facists. The more you do the more people will vote for us. Then proceed to say I hate leftie, Guardianistias elites.

Nuttal is the leader of the British far right party. Part of a globally resurgent neo-fascist movement. Trump, Le Pen and Putin are bedfellows. Utterly predictable outcome of the referendum. The far right always fail, it's a failed regressive ideology. We will just have to tolerate it until the British people wake up.

You could say they have woken up to the corruption of the political and business world in the EU and at home.

No politician is safe in a job for life anymore, many are just stunned fish floundering, gasping for air.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2016 10:45]

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 10:46 - Nov 29 with 2077 viewsstumbleandfall

Nuttall is a raging hypocrite.

He wants religious freedoms for Christians to refuse service to homosexuals on one hand, but no religious freedoms for Muslims to wear headscarves on the other. It's racism plain and simple.

he wants to represent the working class people on one hand bust smash the NHS with the other. That is doing no favours to the poor.

How anyone can take him seriously is a joke and just demonstrates the appaling level of politics globally.
Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 11:07 - Nov 29 with 2049 viewsjohncharles

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 09:40 - Nov 29 by paulparker

says the man who called another poster
"a commie jew boy "

Once more, it was sarcasm. If you can'tsee that then God help us all.

Strong and stable my arse.

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 11:24 - Nov 29 with 2018 viewskensalriser

I look forward to the day when PM Nuttall moves to legislate against unBritish values.

Most specifically I look forward to the outlawing of music made by foreigners or non-indigenous immigrant descended Brits (now officially designated untermensch). And anyone trying to have a cheeky half or a quick tote with their warm cider while enjoying a Skrewdriver performance at the Albert Hall will be beaten and thrown in jail without trial for indulging in non-British deviant practices.

Football will be banned as a degenerate mongrel sport to be replaced by lacrosse for the proles and polo for the new Kipper ruling elite.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 11:25 - Nov 29 with 2014 viewsTacticalR

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 18:03 - Nov 28 by HollowayRanger

Tell Europe do a deal with us or we're let the Russians base their fleet here

stuff them if im going to be screwed I want it to be by brits not central europe

Holloway for Ambassador to Russia?

Air hostess clique

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 11:44 - Nov 29 with 1973 viewspaulparker

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 11:07 - Nov 29 by johncharles

Once more, it was sarcasm. If you can'tsee that then God help us all.

are you ken Livingston's advisor ?
funny how the term"Racist" is branded about on here like confetti when it suits some posters
but anyone dishing out the term "jew boy" who is a leftie its deemed sarcasm

top bantz

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 11:51 - Nov 29 with 1947 viewsjohncharles

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 11:44 - Nov 29 by paulparker

are you ken Livingston's advisor ?
funny how the term"Racist" is branded about on here like confetti when it suits some posters
but anyone dishing out the term "jew boy" who is a leftie its deemed sarcasm

top bantz

Whoooooosh

Strong and stable my arse.

Paul Nuttall new UKIP leader on 12:05 - Nov 29 with 1915 views2Thomas2Bowles

I personally would like to see a ban on anyone insinuating or calling someone a racist on here.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024