Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
***Brighton Match Fred*** 20:24 - Dec 26 with 39190 viewsBakes

Women and children to the lifeboats, Tin Hats on and hold on tight, I think we could be in for a bumpy ride.

Oh and Chery's just let us all know on instagram that he's not in the squad tommorow.

https://instagram.com/p/BOfkKkCBFA5/

Come on You R's!
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 20:45]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 10:00 - Dec 27 with 4900 viewspaulparker

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 09:24 - Dec 27 by actonman

I am fearfull and expecting a spanking ! Even our own are expecting us to park the bus and hope for the best.

And then I take a step back and think about it for a minute ?? Are we on our way to old Trafford , Stamford bridge or the nou camp ?

No we are going to Brighton, FCUKING BRIGHTON !!!!!! Just stop and think about that !

How in the name of satans jockstrap have we turned into such a pathetic Micky mouse , gutless sh!tshower of a club that we are looking at playing c()nting Brighton and expecting to lose 4 or 5 nil ???

Anyway, after my little rant I predict us to have a decent game holding out until the inevitable Brighton goal in the usual Rangers way where we have the knack of finding a way to lose no matter what the circumstances !!

Well said, how much have we fallen as a club that a trip to Brighton is now the equivalent of going to Old Trafford , we are QPR ffs not plucky Blythe Spartens in a FA cup 3rd round tie
Go for it we need to win , play Polter and Washington up top and maybe we might have a shot on target , grow some bolloks and get into them , I'm sick of hearing how much we are "trying"
and how the players "care" , if they do let's get out there and have a go and play without fear , chery not playing might do us a favour

Actually who am I trying to kid it's going to be 5 in midfield , one up top and Brighton score in the first 2minutes resulting in a convincing 4-0 win while they don't get out of 2nd gear
We will then hear more garbage about lucky breaks and how the players are #rtogether

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 10:03 - Dec 27 with 4886 viewsBoston

Good news, quite a lot of Rangers drifting into this comically named rest stop.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 10:17 - Dec 27 with 4838 viewskropotkin41

Putting aside the doom and gloom that I'm feeling at the moment about our chances of staying in the Championship, even though we seem to have actually been competing in games under Ollie, I can't see us getting anything but a battering today. I hope the seaside Sun shines for the Rs that go today.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 10:18 - Dec 27 with 4833 viewsBrianMcCarthy

2-1 Rangers. Winner from the penalty spot.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 10:27 - Dec 27 with 4815 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

I too am filled with dread on this one.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 10:30 - Dec 27 with 4796 viewsDiscodroids

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 09:24 - Dec 27 by actonman

I am fearfull and expecting a spanking ! Even our own are expecting us to park the bus and hope for the best.

And then I take a step back and think about it for a minute ?? Are we on our way to old Trafford , Stamford bridge or the nou camp ?

No we are going to Brighton, FCUKING BRIGHTON !!!!!! Just stop and think about that !

How in the name of satans jockstrap have we turned into such a pathetic Micky mouse , gutless sh!tshower of a club that we are looking at playing c()nting Brighton and expecting to lose 4 or 5 nil ???

Anyway, after my little rant I predict us to have a decent game holding out until the inevitable Brighton goal in the usual Rangers way where we have the knack of finding a way to lose no matter what the circumstances !!

Agree with this in abundant Totality. Were not stepping in the arena facing Alfredo Di Stefano and Ferenc Puskás Real Madrid of the 60's. Its Brighton, whose players shit out of the same biologically constructed arsehole as our players. 11 vs 11.

As professional players playing in the same league as the all powerful lifeform known as Brighton and hove albion, i hope our players aren't shitting themselves in fear with fixed manic grins like a crazed chimp about to be shot to the kuiper belt in a cccp space pod circa 1962.

Personally, Im Sick to the high teeth of these Metronomic supplicant ,concubine performances in front of the sky tv cameras .

If we lose so be it, but for fks sake QPR...appoint yourself to the court today in a manner befitting your profession...i.e Professional Football Players playing a sport that we would give our right bollock to do.

1-1
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 10:34]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 10:42 - Dec 27 with 4761 viewsdavman

On the train out of Clapham with the boy and the wife. She is shopping round Brighton; maybe we should join her?

Dreading this...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 10:54 - Dec 27 with 4705 viewseghamranger

Hoping that a new formation ( no chery) will help us today. He has been really poor recently. Hoping we will go 442 and hopefully nick a goal.

They are going really well Brighton and we are not expected to get a point there, so will hopefully just go for it. Fair play if your going, at least the suns out. 🌞
Login to get fewer ads

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 10:57 - Dec 27 with 4697 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

*HAPPY CLAPPER ALERT*

0-1 to the Rs

All the decent (but goalless) spells we've had over the last 5 games to come together finally, and a fired up Polter, who is the president of the Willhemshaven branch of the George Michael fan club, spanks in a Shodipo cross while Club Tropicana rings in his ears and tears well up in his eyes.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 10:58]
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 11:03 - Dec 27 with 4663 viewsGloucs_R

6-0 to Brighton...

Poll: Are we staying up?

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 11:03 - Dec 27 with 4663 viewsdaveB

No logic to this at all as we should and probably will lose heavily but after 4 days of non stop drinking I'm nowdrunk enough to fancy us to get a result today
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 11:04 - Dec 27 with 4661 viewsdolcelatte

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 11:03 - Dec 27 by Gloucs_R

6-0 to Brighton...

7-1 to Brighton

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 11:05 - Dec 27 with 4657 viewsdaveB

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 01:55 - Dec 27 by Hooparoo

Injured (apparently). Suspiciously close to the transfer window if you ask me. A bit like Caulker's hip injury.

My misses had a chat with Caulker at the kids party last week, he is carrying a knock but reckons he'll be back in training in 2 weeks. She joked with him about it all being about him being sold and he said the best way for him to get a move is to play well and he hasn't been so he doesn't expect anything to happen

On Chery I think a rest today is a wise move, he's looked tired and out of form for a few weeks, give him a few days off and get him back flying for the two big games next week
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 11:06 - Dec 27 with 4652 views2Thomas2Bowles

It's just a bonus game, don't know what all the gloom and doom is about.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 11:09 - Dec 27 with 4641 viewsAshdown_Ranger

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 09:10 - Dec 27 by PunteR

We cant keep losing .
1-1..

Oh yes we can!

(Well, it is Panto season...)

;)
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 11:21 - Dec 27 with 1983 viewsFDC

Nothing quite like a violent gob-bumming live on TV to bring on the festive cheer.

Solidarity comrades.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 11:34 - Dec 27 with 1932 viewsOldPedro

Team news - 4-5-1 or 4-4-2??

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 11:37 - Dec 27 with 1899 viewsBurnleyhoop

Can live with a defeat.........but not a capitulation.

Just seen the team sheet......promising!
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 11:42 - Dec 27 with 1833 viewsDWQPR

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 11:37 - Dec 27 by Burnleyhoop

Can live with a defeat.........but not a capitulation.

Just seen the team sheet......promising!

Gave my ticket away and frankly cannot even be arśed to watch the mauling on TV. Going to take my Mum put to much instead. Good luck to all those who have travelled.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 11:44 - Dec 27 with 1802 viewsderbyhoop

No Chery, as expected. no Lynch nor Polter???

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 11:45 - Dec 27 with 1800 viewsterryb

Looks to me to be exactly the same formation as against Villa.

I think that is 4-3-3 when we have pocession & 4-5-1 when Brighton do.
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 11:51 - Dec 27 with 1739 viewsDiscodroids

Very concerned that Robinson is missing from the matchday Squad . I implore the club to do all they can in getting this stalwart back to the first team asap. It just isn't the same seeing his name missing from the teamsheet.

A Bit like seeing ultravox for the first time without John Foxx.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 11:53]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 11:52 - Dec 27 with 1720 viewsGloucs_R

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 11:34 - Dec 27 by OldPedro

Team news - 4-5-1 or 4-4-2??

I like that team

Poll: Are we staying up?

***Brighton Match Fred*** on 11:53 - Dec 27 with 1715 viewsBurnleyhoop

Borysuik, Cousins and Luongo all finally on the team sheet at the same time, with two wingers feeding Sylla with crosses. For me, this is what I have been waiting for. Come on, time to stop the rot Urrrrssssss....
***Brighton Match Fred*** on 12:01 - Dec 27 with 1642 viewsstevec

With Luongo and Nngabayamamoto, or whatever his name is, looks like Holloways going for a 4-3-1 formation
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024