Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown 22:49 - Jul 31 with 9896 viewsLazyFan

Our first 5 Championship fixtures are really tough:

QPR vs Reading
Sheffield Wednesday vs QPR
Norwich City vs QPR
QPR vs Hull City
Cardiff City vs QPR

We shall be lucky to get 4 points from that lot.
Relegation battle starts early this year.

Meltdown every week!

Don't worry Birch said we would do all our transfer business early this year so, as to be fully prepared in pre-season.
Thus on Saturday at 2.59pm we should expect one or two to come in no doubt!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 13:44 - Aug 1 with 3073 viewsHooped_Pullie

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 09:08 - Aug 1 by robith

Or the alternative, we win the first two and everyone decides we're getting promoted

An exact repeat of last season, then
Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 13:45 - Aug 1 with 3067 viewsMytch_QPR

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 13:38 - Aug 1 by rsonist

Have a funny feeling we'll beat Reading. After that the shoeings will commence.

Just when you expect the worst, good things happen (well, they might)
I think it will be better than our worst expectations - the heady heights of fifteenth place beckon!*

*subject to securing the services of a half decent striker some time in August.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 13:53 - Aug 1 with 3044 viewsFDC

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 10:17 - Aug 1 by Dorse

Statement from the Joint Internet Supporters Mobilisation (JISM)
'We are currently joint top of the Championship. Is it so unreasonable to expect us to maintain this position for 48 games? I think not. Anyone who says otherwise is not a true fan and can fcuk off to Chelsea.'

A vigorous riposte from rival group, Supporters Plenary Unified Not Knocking:

Typical 'happy-clapper' crap from JISM, true supporters recognise that the time for in-fighting is now
Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 14:00 - Aug 1 with 3031 viewsNorthernr

I think we'll draw with Reading and beat Hull and that'll be about it for August. We'll then have an international break of Fernandes being battered by the Twitterati and Holloway's future will hang on the much easier home games with Millwall and Ipswich at the start of September which should be a minimum of four points and if he doesn't get them we'll be doing our annual change the manager immediately after the summer transfer window has closed trick again.
Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 14:04 - Aug 1 with 3020 viewsFDC

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 14:00 - Aug 1 by Northernr

I think we'll draw with Reading and beat Hull and that'll be about it for August. We'll then have an international break of Fernandes being battered by the Twitterati and Holloway's future will hang on the much easier home games with Millwall and Ipswich at the start of September which should be a minimum of four points and if he doesn't get them we'll be doing our annual change the manager immediately after the summer transfer window has closed trick again.

Kill me now
Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 14:10 - Aug 1 with 3002 viewsBrightonhoop

Yes but so much to look forwards to. When the squad is slated before a ball is kicked you just know it's going to one fun season ahead. Jesus wept.
Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 14:22 - Aug 1 with 2980 viewsSnipper

I'm telling you all now, WE WILL FINISH BETWEEN 6th & 10th.
Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 14:33 - Aug 1 with 2948 viewsSimonJames

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 14:22 - Aug 1 by Snipper

I'm telling you all now, WE WILL FINISH BETWEEN 6th & 10th.

In which future season is that?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Login to get fewer ads

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 15:03 - Aug 1 with 2903 viewsPinnerPaul

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 10:11 - Aug 1 by izlingtonhoop

Ohhhh. You know it doesn't work that way...

So true.

Many say they would be 'happy' to avoid relegation.

That very likely means a similar season to 16/17 and there weren't too many 'happy' people on here then!
Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 15:11 - Aug 1 with 2890 viewsDando

If we had more pace in the team then I would be a bit more optimistic. Most teams have a player who you come up against and worry about. When other sides look at ours, who really is any threat?
Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 15:24 - Aug 1 with 2863 viewsDorse

We'll do better than many people expect and worse than others think.

My happy clapper credentials are in order and have been updated for the new season. I think we're going to do better than last season.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 15:27 - Aug 1 with 2859 viewskensalriser

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 14:33 - Aug 1 by SimonJames

In which future season is that?

and which division!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 20:22 - Aug 1 with 2772 viewsDorse

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 13:53 - Aug 1 by FDC

A vigorous riposte from rival group, Supporters Plenary Unified Not Knocking:

Typical 'happy-clapper' crap from JISM, true supporters recognise that the time for in-fighting is now

Just you wait until the Association of National Unified Supporters outline their opposition to this kind of negativity.

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 20:39 - Aug 1 with 2761 viewsonlyrinmoray

I think defence and midfield is ok not brilliant but OK with plenty of options Attack really worries me though, I cant see where the goals are coming from. Sylla Yeni CW and Matt Smith just don't look good enough didn't produce last season cant see it happening this season
My prediction like a lot of others is a repeat of last season, mid to lower place and hope there are 3 worse than us
I see poor old Burtons big signing Boyce is out for the season already so they could be one of the 3
Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 00:20 - Aug 2 with 2671 viewsSimonJames

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 20:22 - Aug 1 by Dorse

Just you wait until the Association of National Unified Supporters outline their opposition to this kind of negativity.

Warning: The Association of National Unified Supporters is now the prime target of the
Federated Institutionalised Supporters Trapped In Negative Guesswork.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 06:02 - Aug 2 with 2636 viewsPlanetHonneywood

FFS Monsieur Macron, don't give the plot away this early, it'll give too many the opportunity to prepare themselves and thus, deny the rest of us the hilarity of watching individual and collective meltings!

That said and, while it might be outrageously optimistic on my part, I still think its worth an early ask to ascertain Monsieur Remy's availability for the Poff Final. You know, just in case.

#kinaveitRangers!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 08:45 - Aug 2 with 2546 viewsheadhoops

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 00:20 - Aug 2 by SimonJames

Warning: The Association of National Unified Supporters is now the prime target of the
Federated Institutionalised Supporters Trapped In Negative Guesswork.

The Association of National Unified Supporters are not worried about the Federated Institutionalised Supporters Trapped In Negative Guesswork because they are being backed by the Confederation of Unified National Travelling Supporters
What the Confederation of Unified National Travelling Supporters
fear most is actually the aforementioned Supporters Plenary Unified Not Knocking.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 09:34 - Aug 2 with 2483 viewsDorse

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 08:45 - Aug 2 by headhoops

The Association of National Unified Supporters are not worried about the Federated Institutionalised Supporters Trapped In Negative Guesswork because they are being backed by the Confederation of Unified National Travelling Supporters
What the Confederation of Unified National Travelling Supporters
fear most is actually the aforementioned Supporters Plenary Unified Not Knocking.

The 'Together Against Grief, Negativity, Unhappiness & Trouble in Sport' union have long been associated with the Association of National Unified Supporters and have tweeted their support.

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 11:13 - Aug 2 with 2441 viewsheadhoops

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 09:34 - Aug 2 by Dorse

The 'Together Against Grief, Negativity, Unhappiness & Trouble in Sport' union have long been associated with the Association of National Unified Supporters and have tweeted their support.

Breaking news - I hear that Andre X and the Brothers In Divine Existence To Supporters have been bought in to wipe out 'Together Against Grief, Negativity, Unhappiness & Trouble in Sport' union and clean up the Association of National Unified Supporters.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 01:16 - Aug 20 with 2212 viewssmegma

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 11:13 - Aug 2 by headhoops

Breaking news - I hear that Andre X and the Brothers In Divine Existence To Supporters have been bought in to wipe out 'Together Against Grief, Negativity, Unhappiness & Trouble in Sport' union and clean up the Association of National Unified Supporters.

I'm still waiting
Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 01:30 - Aug 20 with 2188 viewsDylanP

OK, so four games in -- we convincingly beat Reading (who finished 3rd last season), managed a credible away draw at Sheff Wed (who finished 4th last season), succumbed to a 2-0 away loss at Norwich (who finished 8th last season), and beat Hull 2-1 at home (who played in the Prem last season).

4 games, 7 points. Nobody was expecting anything out of these early fixtures, and that is a bit better than that.

Time for people to realize that preseason is too early to be writing off the team.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 01:47 - Aug 20 with 2164 viewsCiderwithRsie

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 01:30 - Aug 20 by DylanP

OK, so four games in -- we convincingly beat Reading (who finished 3rd last season), managed a credible away draw at Sheff Wed (who finished 4th last season), succumbed to a 2-0 away loss at Norwich (who finished 8th last season), and beat Hull 2-1 at home (who played in the Prem last season).

4 games, 7 points. Nobody was expecting anything out of these early fixtures, and that is a bit better than that.

Time for people to realize that preseason is too early to be writing off the team.

Nonsense. Pre-season is too late to be writing off the team, you need to get your writing off done during the summer break so that you can use the pre-season results as evidence of how crap we are - after all, when was the last time we beat a top team in pre-season, eh?
Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 06:45 - Aug 20 with 2081 viewsJeff

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 01:47 - Aug 20 by CiderwithRsie

Nonsense. Pre-season is too late to be writing off the team, you need to get your writing off done during the summer break so that you can use the pre-season results as evidence of how crap we are - after all, when was the last time we beat a top team in pre-season, eh?

Also nonsense- team writing off should be done on a continual, rolling basis. I'm already writing off our chances against Ipswich and Millwall now, so I can get on with the job of preparing myself for the writing off of fixtures against Boro and Burton...

Can we not knock it?

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 08:02 - Aug 20 with 1980 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Ahem, I beg to differ! Scroll back to the first page of this thread, and here's what I said:

'...Get off to an 'arms out 'kin 'ave it Rangers' start against Reading, and I'm going to stick my cock on the block and say......7 (seven) points from the opening five games!...'

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Prepare for continuous QPR meltdown on 13:25 - Aug 20 with 1747 viewsCopenranger

Well, to be fair, The Crystals did predict, that we would have "A two-one-one run, A two-one-one run" on their hit single in 1979.
No indication of what happens next though..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024