Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread 10:26 - Apr 9 with 24168 viewsPinnerPaul

Risible attempt at clever world play out of the way, I'll go for a low key, low attendance 1-0 win!
The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 21:31 - Apr 10 with 2775 viewsMrSheen

How long have we been 15th?
The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 21:31 - Apr 10 with 2774 viewsderbyhoop

The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 21:29 - Apr 10 by Jigsore

Please may Cardiff shithouse a last minute goal

also Sylla's first is the most Sylla goal i've ever seen. what a man

True. His penalty was from further out than the aggregate distance for all his others.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 21:32 - Apr 10 with 2758 views2Thomas2Bowles

The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 21:29 - Apr 10 by Jigsore

Villa score

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 21:32 - Apr 10 with 2753 viewsToast_R

LOL
The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 21:33 - Apr 10 with 2725 viewskensalriser

Cardiff revert to choking.

Have we had a shot on target second half?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 21:33 - Apr 10 with 2709 viewsMrSheen

Farking Brentford winning at Forest again. What’s so difficult?
The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 21:35 - Apr 10 with 2620 views2Thomas2Bowles

Barca and Man C out of CL

The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 21:36 - Apr 10 with 2600 viewsdistortR

The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 21:33 - Apr 10 by MrSheen

Farking Brentford winning at Forest again. What’s so difficult?

it's NOT difficult, but it's part of what makes us special,

so fkin special...............
Login to get fewer ads

The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 21:36 - Apr 10 with 2555 viewsBrianMcCarthy

90.14 of 95.00 played.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 21:39 - Apr 10 with 2452 viewsstevestrange

The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 21:36 - Apr 10 by distortR

it's NOT difficult, but it's part of what makes us special,

so fkin special...............

.......... but I'm a creep
The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 21:40 - Apr 10 with 2352 viewsVancouverHoop

Another good save from Smithies
The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 21:40 - Apr 10 with 2352 views2Thomas2Bowles

We are officially safe from relegation.

The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 21:41 - Apr 10 with 2276 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All over.

Lovely stuff.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 21:42 - Apr 10 with 2217 viewskensalriser

That will do nicely.

Is it too much to hope for a top half finish?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 21:43 - Apr 10 with 2188 viewsderbyhoop

The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 21:40 - Apr 10 by 2Thomas2Bowles

We are officially safe from relegation.

Can't finish lower than 19th.
And we should have Leeds in our sights to storm up to 14th.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 21:46 - Apr 10 with 2100 viewsRs_Holy

Well done Rangers... as mentioned that was the game for Super Ray!
The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 22:08 - Apr 10 with 1803 viewsNorthernr

Lots to like there. My Wednesday mate says their usual left back is Pudil and he was centre back, and the kid playing left back is actually a right sided centre back, so no surprise to see Smyth tear him a new arse but great performance from Small Paul all the same. MOTM for me. Still wish he'd give Sylla more of a go - guy scores goals and provides comedic value. Never seen a run up like that for a penalty - he was laughing before he struck it.

There's still that little mental fragility about us though isn't there? Easily panicked, stopped playing, nervous at 4-2. That's the biggest problem in away games for me, they don't believe they're going to be good enough.

Great night though, well done. The aggressive anti-Holloway Twitter accounts went quiet for a bit then started on about how well Fulham are doing
The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 22:18 - Apr 10 with 1715 viewsloftus77

Well done Rangers - all sorted now. And worth noting that we have reached last season's total with 4 to play (53 pts).
The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 22:20 - Apr 10 with 1698 viewsstevec

The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 22:18 - Apr 10 by loftus77

Well done Rangers - all sorted now. And worth noting that we have reached last season's total with 4 to play (53 pts).

It's possible we could even finish top half. Who'd have thought?
The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 22:23 - Apr 10 with 1670 viewseghamranger

The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 20:07 - Apr 10 by Bluce_Ree

If we keep this going and City knock out Liverpool I'm going to cum oil.

What happened? Castrol, vegetable or olive?
The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 22:38 - Apr 10 with 1583 viewsMatch82

The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 22:08 - Apr 10 by Northernr

Lots to like there. My Wednesday mate says their usual left back is Pudil and he was centre back, and the kid playing left back is actually a right sided centre back, so no surprise to see Smyth tear him a new arse but great performance from Small Paul all the same. MOTM for me. Still wish he'd give Sylla more of a go - guy scores goals and provides comedic value. Never seen a run up like that for a penalty - he was laughing before he struck it.

There's still that little mental fragility about us though isn't there? Easily panicked, stopped playing, nervous at 4-2. That's the biggest problem in away games for me, they don't believe they're going to be good enough.

Great night though, well done. The aggressive anti-Holloway Twitter accounts went quiet for a bit then started on about how well Fulham are doing

Definitely a fragility about us as fans! Suppose that's our natural cynicism though. I will say it's a pleasure to at least experience it both ways this year - I don't feel safe when we are a couple of goals up but also don't feel like we are out of it when we are a couple of goals down - hasn't always been the case...
The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 22:43 - Apr 10 with 1542 viewsNorthernr

The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 22:38 - Apr 10 by Match82

Definitely a fragility about us as fans! Suppose that's our natural cynicism though. I will say it's a pleasure to at least experience it both ways this year - I don't feel safe when we are a couple of goals up but also don't feel like we are out of it when we are a couple of goals down - hasn't always been the case...

Yeh and maybe that feeds down to them a little more than it should. We looked way more nervous than we should have done from 60-80.
The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 22:52 - Apr 10 with 1482 viewsQPR_Nippon

The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 22:08 - Apr 10 by Northernr

Smyth was on fire for the first 20 minutes- loved it when he won that header against their full back despite being about two feet shorter! I guess was never gonna maintain that for the 90 but very excited about this lad.

That was also the best I've seen Robinson play for us, though I haven't seen as many games this season as I would have liked. Odd I guess to give MOM to a defender considering the score line, but watching him I thought just our luck that we lose him for nothing just as he starts looking a real class act (and keeping relatively fit).
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 22:53]
The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 23:02 - Apr 10 with 1423 viewsBostonR

I thought BOS looked really good as well and between him and Smyth we had genuine pace up top. That could work well next season. I also thought Robinson was real quality. Would make him club captain next season and let Ned go and use that money to retain Robinson. A pairing of him Hall would be top quality.
The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 23:15 - Apr 10 with 1366 viewsdavman

The started on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Match Thread on 22:52 - Apr 10 by QPR_Nippon

Smyth was on fire for the first 20 minutes- loved it when he won that header against their full back despite being about two feet shorter! I guess was never gonna maintain that for the 90 but very excited about this lad.

That was also the best I've seen Robinson play for us, though I haven't seen as many games this season as I would have liked. Odd I guess to give MOM to a defender considering the score line, but watching him I thought just our luck that we lose him for nothing just as he starts looking a real class act (and keeping relatively fit).
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 22:53]

...and Robinson was captain for the night. Strange if he's leaving?😉

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024