Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread 10:30 - May 5 with 18436 viewsloftboy

I’m going 4-0 to the owls

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:22 - May 5 with 2304 viewsjonno

Wednesday are down to 10 men - they were before they got the "penalty" - and now we take off BOS for Hall. You couldn't make it up.
The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:23 - May 5 with 2274 viewsBrianMcCarthy

And my stream crashes to bring an end to the season.

There’s an analogy for you.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:23 - May 5 with 2253 viewsjonno

And of course the official stream has now gone down.
The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:23 - May 5 with 2250 viewsdannyblue

Get in!
The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:23 - May 5 with 2232 viewsted_hendrix

Get fckin in

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:24 - May 5 with 2213 viewsMelakaRanger

‘Kin !
The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:24 - May 5 with 2207 viewseghamranger

Get in... Matt Smith.. great goal
The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:24 - May 5 with 2198 viewskensalriser

Reading draw,19th is ours.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:24 - May 5 with 2168 viewsWatfordR

Justice!!!!
The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:25 - May 5 with 2121 viewsA40Bosh

FCUK SAKE
OFFY Comms lost 5 mins ago and we score????

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:25 - May 5 with 2097 viewsAntti_Heinola

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:22 - May 5 by jonno

Wednesday are down to 10 men - they were before they got the "penalty" - and now we take off BOS for Hall. You couldn't make it up.

You were saying?
;)
Agree, though, seemed an odd decision!

Bare bones.

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:25 - May 5 with 2097 viewsHantsR

Matt Smith injury time winner! You couldn't make it up!😀
The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:25 - May 5 with 2078 viewsted_hendrix

That Smith he only scores goals after 90 minutes

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:25 - May 5 with 2075 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No stream, but so what!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:26 - May 5 with 2037 viewsjohncharles

Don’t want the season to end now 🥵

Strong and stable my arse.

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:26 - May 5 with 2028 viewseghamranger

Well done the boys... another poor decision against us, but we keep our heads and knock one in.
The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:27 - May 5 with 1978 viewsted_hendrix

Victory is ours, " The R's are going up, The R's are going up........................

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:27 - May 5 with 1933 viewsToast_R

Great tonic to end a miserable second half of a season. An away win.
The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:27 - May 5 with 1934 viewsDylanP

Missed the goal coz the stream froze. Even the good stuff is somehow frustrating when it comes to the Rs this season.

Get in there lads. Well done for never giving up on the game in spite of the referee's inexplicable attempts to give it to the Owls

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:28 - May 5 with 1911 viewsEsox_Lucius

A double over Weds to finish. Nice!

The grass is always greener.

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:28 - May 5 with 1873 viewsDannyPaddox

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:21 - May 5 by kensalriser

That could possibly be the worst pen decision I've ever seen it's that bad.

Ditto. Ref should be fined/ banned/ dipped in paint-stripper.
The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:28 - May 5 with 1865 viewsdistortR

amazing to think that we have finished 11 points above the relegation zone
The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:30 - May 5 with 1769 viewsAntti_Heinola

Second pen decision awful, but still not as bad as the first.
I mean, to get two like this in one game is verging on suspicious.

Bare bones.

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:30 - May 5 with 1767 viewsRangersDave

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:28 - May 5 by distortR

amazing to think that we have finished 11 points above the relegation zone

yes but only because the ones below us were more shyte than we were.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:32 - May 5 with 1688 viewsdistortR

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 14:30 - May 5 by Antti_Heinola

Second pen decision awful, but still not as bad as the first.
I mean, to get two like this in one game is verging on suspicious.

bloody hell.

Not as bad as the first, although I'm not sure if anything could be, but quite clearly no contact.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024