Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would your team be against Leeds? 00:04 - Oct 30 with 6036 viewssuperhoopdownunder

I'm not sure but was thinking

keeping Kelly in goal - although my confidence in both our goalkeepers is not high

3 central defenders
BFG / Hall
Cameron
Wallace

2 wing backs
Rangel / Kane
Manning

1 defensive midfielder
Ball / Scowen

2 other midfielders
Chair
BOS / Amos / Scowen / Pugh

1 attacking midfielder
Eze

1 centre forward
Hugill / Wells

The first name I have listed is the player I would most likely select for that role

Probably play 3 centre halfs and 2 wing backs as I don't believe playing 4 at the back has been working for us in recent games as we have lost most of our attacking intent and still concede soft goals

What do you think?

[Post edited 30 Oct 2019 0:17]
What would your team be against Leeds? on 10:16 - Oct 31 with 1685 viewsTheChef

What would your team be against Leeds? on 22:51 - Oct 30 by LeedsR

I’d have thought that Schumacher might pushed (or shoulder-barged) Dasayev for the keeper’s jersey!! Some right bruisers in there! How about Hrubesch on the bench?

Hans-Peter Briegel. Nuff said.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

What would your team be against Leeds? on 10:17 - Oct 31 with 1683 viewsjohnhoop

What would your team be against Leeds? on 22:51 - Oct 30 by LeedsR

I’d have thought that Schumacher might pushed (or shoulder-barged) Dasayev for the keeper’s jersey!! Some right bruisers in there! How about Hrubesch on the bench?

Maybe as it’s a purely hypothetical team anyway Disco is assuming that in this reality Schumacher has been given the lifetime ban he so thoroughly deserved for his assassination attempt on Battiston in the 1982 World Cup semi final. He wasn’t even sent off and I don’t think even booked.
What would your team be against Leeds? on 10:18 - Oct 31 with 1688 viewsDorse

What would your team be against Leeds? on 18:58 - Oct 30 by Discodroids

1. Rinat Dasayev
2. Manfred Kaltz
3. Claudio Gentile
4. Franco Baresi
5. Marius Trésor
6. Alain Giresse
7. Paulo Roberto Falcão
8. Enzo Francescoli
9. Emilio Butragueño
10. Roberto Bettega
11. Hans Krankl

That Should be enough to reduce shithouse Leeds to a medicinal compond of algae and lichen.

I'll see your Paulo Roberto Falcão and raise you a Hans-Peter Briegel .

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

What would your team be against Leeds? on 10:20 - Oct 31 with 1681 viewsTheChef

What would your team be against Leeds? on 10:18 - Oct 31 by Dorse

I'll see your Paulo Roberto Falcão and raise you a Hans-Peter Briegel .

JINX!

What would your team be against Leeds? on 10:34 - Oct 31 with 1659 viewsCamberleyR

What would your team be against Leeds? on 10:17 - Oct 31 by johnhoop

Maybe as it’s a purely hypothetical team anyway Disco is assuming that in this reality Schumacher has been given the lifetime ban he so thoroughly deserved for his assassination attempt on Battiston in the 1982 World Cup semi final. He wasn’t even sent off and I don’t think even booked.

Correct. Referee awarded a goal kick.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

What would your team be against Leeds? on 10:53 - Oct 31 with 1650 viewsDorse

What would your team be against Leeds? on 10:16 - Oct 31 by TheChef

DAMN YOU!

What would your team be against Leeds? on 15:38 - Oct 31 with 1579 viewsQPROslo

What would your team be against Leeds? on 09:34 - Oct 30 by CamberleyR

Don't think Barbet will be featuring if he's got any sort of hamstring injury, he'll probably sit this out again.

Hope not. I thought we really missed his passing from out of the back Monday, And without him they got a really dodgy pen anyway....
What would your team be against Leeds? on 16:19 - Oct 31 with 1559 viewscardiffanimal

11 players with at least a pair of bollox, spinal cord and an ounce of passion between them. Its just a job to the current mob and nothing more. Monday was a typical display of CGAF
Login to get fewer ads

What would your team be against Leeds? on 17:15 - Oct 31 with 1542 viewsPinnerPaul

What would your team be against Leeds? on 16:19 - Oct 31 by cardiffanimal

11 players with at least a pair of bollox, spinal cord and an ounce of passion between them. Its just a job to the current mob and nothing more. Monday was a typical display of CGAF

Utter nonsense
What would your team be against Leeds? on 19:21 - Oct 31 with 1493 viewsBrianMcCarthy

What would your team be against Leeds? on 16:19 - Oct 31 by cardiffanimal

Oh no, no, no...

Rules of Wumming

1) Pick a name that doesn't reveal who you really support

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

What would your team be against Leeds? on 20:20 - Oct 31 with 1467 viewskensalriser

Not sure any of the above is going to do the job. To match the Champions of Europe we'll need the European Champions, so we'd better borrow the Liverpool first 11.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

What would your team be against Leeds? on 22:50 - Oct 31 with 1420 viewsonlyrinmoray

BOS I don't think he is very good ....! End product usually zero On Monday he spent the whole game with his back to goal Didn't get past the LB once He did provide Hugill with a goal at Hillsborough but that's all I can think of Wouldn't Pugh be a better option or he just a left sided player
What would your team be against Leeds? on 07:58 - Nov 1 with 1351 viewsthompsonridd

Kelly

CB Leistner CB Hall CB Barbet

LWB Wallace RWB Kane

DCM Ball DCM Manning
ATM Eze
ST Hugill ST Wells
What would your team be against Leeds? on 09:05 - Nov 1 with 1322 viewsPinnerPaul

Sounds like Wells and Hughill are starting reading MW on the offy.
What would your team be against Leeds? on 09:06 - Nov 1 with 1321 viewsHastings_Hoops

What would your team be against Leeds? on 22:50 - Oct 31 by onlyrinmoray

BOS I don't think he is very good ....! End product usually zero On Monday he spent the whole game with his back to goal Didn't get past the LB once He did provide Hugill with a goal at Hillsborough but that's all I can think of Wouldn't Pugh be a better option or he just a left sided player

Another assist for Hughill at Stoke. And scored against Blackburn.
What would your team be against Leeds? on 10:35 - Nov 1 with 1286 viewsWatford_Ranger

What would your team be against Leeds? on 22:50 - Oct 31 by onlyrinmoray

What? He had the left-back on toast and got him booked so they started double marking him. Was a perfect opportunity to chuck on Kane to support him as Rangel isn’t capable of adding much at all going forwards.
What would your team be against Leeds? on 11:15 - Nov 1 with 1262 viewsTheChef

What would your team be against Leeds? on 10:35 - Nov 1 by Watford_Ranger

What? He had the left-back on toast and got him booked so they started double marking him. Was a perfect opportunity to chuck on Kane to support him as Rangel isn’t capable of adding much at all going forwards.

Also as mentioned it looked like he was carrying a knock after the foul their LB got booked for.

What would your team be against Leeds? on 11:26 - Nov 1 with 1252 viewsfrancisbowles

Kelly
Rangel, Leistner, Hall, Wallace, Manning
Chair, Amos, Eze
Hugill, Wells

subs Lumley, Kane, Masterson, Ball, Pugh, Bos, Mlaker
What would your team be against Leeds? on 11:33 - Nov 1 with 1235 viewsDorse

352 - Kelly; Hall, Leistner, Barbet; Kane, Ball, Manning; Chair, Eze; Hugill, Wells

Although, I am concerned about the amount of game time we're pushing on Manning, Chair and Eze. We might have to start thinking about rotating them out of the starting XI fairly soon. The annual December fixture pile up isn't far away and a decent Christmas run usually sets the tone for the next few months.

What would your team be against Leeds? on 21:18 - Nov 1 with 1130 viewsQuirklar91

To the OP,

Would you really pick Cameron and Wallace at cb before Hall?

I like Hall, haven't seen Wallace if he has some pace then maybe a good choice and also would allow Manning to push on.

Id consider Ball at the back if we want someone to bring it out, haven't liked Cameron lately.

Agree with the rest I do think Scowen got a lot more flack than he deserved last week for me Cameron barely helped, maybe see Amos come back in and dictate play. Will be a tough game.
What would your team be against Leeds? on 23:44 - Nov 1 with 1081 viewsHooparoo

What would your team be against Leeds? on 10:16 - Oct 31 by TheChef

Warmen sie die Panzers auf!!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

What would your team be against Leeds? on 00:21 - Nov 2 with 1073 viewsBenny_the_Ball

What would your team be against Leeds? on 13:24 - Oct 30 by headhoops

I dont care who we play as long as someone kicks Patrick Bamford right in the bollox when he dives for a penalty.

Kelly
Kane BFG Hall Wallace
Ball Manning
Chair Wells Eze
Hugill

I like the look of your team but surely you need Scowen to attack divers?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024