Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred 07:07 - Nov 30 with 17139 viewsozranger

Who will be the lambs?

Having broken up at least two six-game slides before, time to wander in and place my head on the chopping block. We have shown our ability to get out quick, especially away from home, and score. Hopefully that will repeat itself and .. this time we will score a few more than just one.

I'm going for a heavily optimistic 3-2 win.
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:38 - Nov 30 with 2116 viewsjoolsyp

Watching live on DAZN in Canada - we’ve been the better side so far apart from the goal. It’s whether we can break the 2 goal conceded streak - we do look a bit more solid with 4 at the back.
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:39 - Nov 30 with 2094 viewsHantsR

Corner to Rs ctn
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:39 - Nov 30 with 2091 viewsjtuck

Ref is an idiot. Misses corner for Rangers from Hughill shot and now allows minute and a half of time wasting by Derby for injury to Tom Lawrence. Not impressive.

LAranger

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:40 - Nov 30 with 2082 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

This is Waghorn’s 5,677th game against us, and his 337th goal.
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:46 - Nov 30 with 1945 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks for the reports, folks.

I'm visiting this weekend and the broadband's too poor for the video stream so reliant on sporadic offish comms.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:46 - Nov 30 with 1939 viewsjoolsyp

Bright looking very, er, bright.
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:47 - Nov 30 with 1925 viewsHantsR

Corner after good passing move with BOS in box ctn
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:49 - Nov 30 with 1888 viewsjoolsyp

Penalty to us! Bright tripped.
Login to get fewer ads

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:49 - Nov 30 with 1878 viewsClive_Anderson

Goal!

1-1
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:49 - Nov 30 with 1879 viewsHantsR

Penalty!!!
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:49 - Nov 30 with 1872 viewsflynnbo

You beauty!!!
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:50 - Nov 30 with 1849 viewsjoolsyp

Yes!! Eze 1-1 with a stuttered runup!
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:50 - Nov 30 with 1836 viewsBrianMcCarthy

G'wan you beauty!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:51 - Nov 30 with 1804 viewsMatch82

Blimey the comms were so subdued about that penalty award that i thought it had gone to derby!

Come on you Rs!
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:51 - Nov 30 with 1800 viewsdanehoop

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:50 - Nov 30 by joolsyp

Yes!! Eze 1-1 with a stuttered runup!

How we are not winning this is beyond me. Come on Rangers!!!

Never knowingly understood

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:51 - Nov 30 with 1776 viewsqueensparker

Get in! Fully deserved that.

I fking hate how Eze takes pens but it works
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:52 - Nov 30 with 1769 viewsHantsR

I think we deserved that despite the protests about the original decision and the 'stuttering run'
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:55 - Nov 30 with 1648 viewsjoolsyp

H/t 1-1. Derby have offered little, we’ve looked lively going forward, solid at the back and in midfield. Apart from the stupid foul Amos has done well, showing for the ball a bit more and winning some good tussles. Pugh working hard supporting Hugill. Bright getting the better of Malone. Must keep our discipline and shape second half, no silly fouls around the box please - Waghorn is deadly!
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:56 - Nov 30 with 1627 viewsrsonist

Excellent, just the ticket and well deserved. We do look a bit steelier with all the old lads in.

They're not better than us, and our form a month ago wasn't a fluke as MW said - not the best as yet but far from the worst around either. We just have to keep focused and patiently dig our way out of this bloody rut.
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:56 - Nov 30 with 1627 viewsJAPRANGERS

Derby not happy with Eze's penalty taking style, but nothing wrong with it. Fukc 'em.
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:58 - Nov 30 with 1570 viewsjonno

We've done well that half, and actually look the better side. Fully deserved equaliser after Amos gave away a brainless free kick. We need to continue to keep it tight second half and not push forward too much and get caught on the break. Play sensibly, no silly mistakes and Derby will be under pressure to get forward which could leave us with chances with BOS's pace.
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:59 - Nov 30 with 1540 viewsGloucs_R

Google app saying we're playing 4411

Is that correct?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:01 - Nov 30 with 1499 viewsRs_Holy

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:51 - Nov 30 by danehoop

How we are not winning this is beyond me. Come on Rangers!!!

Well done lads!... can we keep it going for most of the 90 mins?
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:02 - Nov 30 with 1465 viewsHantsR

Rangel isn't the fastest defender but he's shown again that he reads the game well and makes intelligent passes to create opportunities. This has helped BOS have a good first half, getting in or near their box several times. Hope he doesn't fade in 2nd half.
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 16:03 - Nov 30 with 1456 viewsqueensparker

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:59 - Nov 30 by Gloucs_R

Google app saying we're playing 4411

Is that correct?

Pretty much - although eze on the left and Pugh at 10 are changing about a lot
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024