Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now 10:40 - Jul 8 with 24001 viewsJacksDad

Victims of such massive shithousery that it would make even Paladini suck his teeth and shake his head.

Hoewever an early goal and we could notch up a cricket score!

Why does being bad feel soooo good?

You R's
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:59 - Jul 8 with 1605 viewsQPRSteve

That was no fun to watch. I hope the big boys were watching that. If they were, Eze will be going nowhere. A dismal performance from start to finish.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:59 - Jul 8 with 1600 viewskarl

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:54 - Jul 8 by A40Bosh

I don't think that is the case.
If they are relegated BEFORE the 12 points are deducted it is carried over to League One
If the 12 points does not relegate them then that is the punishment served

I have just read the same as you've said. Was convinced I'd seen an article on the lines I was saying.
I could be wrong, it's not a rare occurrence!
Sorry Gloucs, I've confused the whole issue...
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:00 - Jul 8 with 1591 viewsA40Bosh

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:56 - Jul 8 by Antti_Heinola

This was utter shoite.
Worst of lockdown, and i didn't think that was possible.
Barely a positive to be had.

Other than Lumley looks like he is not a quivering wreck having been given his 2nd chance this season

Kakay looks initially solid enough as a defender but like someone like The Chief shouldn't go any further forward than the halfway line

Shidipo looks like he should be now starting regularly for the rest of the season to give him more experience and game time.

Oteh is no replacement for Hughill yet

Eze needs to get his mojo back

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:00 - Jul 8 with 1586 viewsPunteR

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:51 - Jul 8 by kensalriser

We have a very inexperienced side out right now.

This.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:00 - Jul 8 with 1584 viewsjoe90

Shodipo and Clarke briefly seemed to inject life into the team for about 10/15 mins, but we missed Hugill and underestimated Wigan. Our passing was very poor tonight and it cost us.

Fair result.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:00 - Jul 8 with 1571 viewsconnell10

Thats got to be up there with the worse Rangers performance for a while.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:00 - Jul 8 with 1570 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:00 - Jul 8 by A40Bosh

Other than Lumley looks like he is not a quivering wreck having been given his 2nd chance this season

Kakay looks initially solid enough as a defender but like someone like The Chief shouldn't go any further forward than the halfway line

Shidipo looks like he should be now starting regularly for the rest of the season to give him more experience and game time.

Oteh is no replacement for Hughill yet

Eze needs to get his mojo back

Agree with all that, Bosh.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:00 - Jul 8 with 1564 viewsqprxtc

Let’s look at the positives.

That was positively crap.
Login to get fewer ads

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:00 - Jul 8 with 1564 viewsted_hendrix

We were poor but Wigan like us have 53 points, therefore we've no divine right to beat them.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:01 - Jul 8 with 1554 viewsMoonshineSteve

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:57 - Jul 8 by ted_hendrix

For gawds sake let this season end

Good point well made.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:02 - Jul 8 with 1525 viewsLowerloftLad

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:00 - Jul 8 by joe90

Shodipo and Clarke briefly seemed to inject life into the team for about 10/15 mins, but we missed Hugill and underestimated Wigan. Our passing was very poor tonight and it cost us.

Fair result.

meh season is done and dusted i think the Wednesday game will be a 0-0
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 20:02]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:02 - Jul 8 with 1507 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:00 - Jul 8 by ted_hendrix

We were poor but Wigan like us have 53 points, therefore we've no divine right to beat them.

I thought they were impressive tonight. As you said earlier - 20% of their wages and they fought hard.

They bossed midfield, were big, strong, got numbers forward and looked dangerous.

They defended well when we were passing well for that spell, and otherwise coped with our occasional crosses and set pieces with ease.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:03 - Jul 8 with 1491 viewsconnell10

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:00 - Jul 8 by ted_hendrix

We have a right for the players to give a f uck mate,

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:04 - Jul 8 with 1463 viewsHunterhoop

The worst performance of the restart.

Kakay and Manning were alright. Lumley looked fine.

Chair very poor. BOS and Eze poor. Barbet and Cameron looked like clowns at the back.

Amos was a ghost when he came on.

So poor. Absolutely no cutting edge.

We need 2 centre forwards and 2 centre halves signed in the next two months.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:04 - Jul 8 with 1466 viewsslmrstid

There's no point reading anything into it in regards to next season because so much can change, but what's really concerned me since the restart is we've barely looked like scoring in every game we've played. Even in the Fulham and 'Boro games where we did score...they were pretty much one of two at most (?) clearcut chances we actually created in the whole game.

Going to be a long 4 games to come still if we carry on looking so impotent.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:06 - Jul 8 with 1431 viewsted_hendrix

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:03 - Jul 8 by connell10

We have a right for the players to give a f uck mate,

Of course we do, I give a huge f uck myself but like I said we were poor tonight and sometimes just sometimes you have to give the opposition some respect.
We're no better than Wigan as the league table shows.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:07 - Jul 8 with 1404 viewsTacticalR

We couldn't keep possession and we couldn't adapt. The conditions didn't suit the players who normally dribble and beat players, and we tried too many optimistic passes.

Air hostess clique

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:08 - Jul 8 with 1390 viewsactonman

It’s not just tonight but we give the ball away so easy and so often it’s actually quite embarrassing!

We have been doing it all season but now it’s fcking painfull to watch
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:08 - Jul 8 with 1381 viewsDixie_CT

Well with no striker, that was predictably disappointing.
Amos has been a huge disappointment all season.
We were poor and they pressed us all over the pitch. Credit to them as they didn’t stop.
Clarke looked ok when he came on but so what as he will back to Spurs soon.
Looks like cost cutting and getting minutes for younger players was the aim and we have done that.

Next season we will have to recruit very well to replace quite a few players and that rarely goes well.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:20 - Jul 8 with 1224 viewsMickS

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 19:32 - Jul 8 by PinnerPaul

Drinks thoughts

1) That was a pen I thought
2) Chair should have scored but they have had at least 3 as good as that
3) Jack Clarke - Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think it was a pen P.P. Unfortunately, the replays were not good or clear enough. My feeling is that the Wigan boy handled it and reacted sharply to make it look like a ball to the head by dropping himself to the deck. Still not sure, but that’s what I think I saw.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:24 - Jul 8 with 1191 viewsManinBlack

Pre break we were scoring lots of goals but since the return we seem to have lost our attacking flair. We have stopped creating and with no Hugill we looked rather clueless going forward. Losing him against a team who had won their previous four home games without conceding a goal was always going to be difficult for us and so it proved.

As our players would normally be on holiday by now I suppose I can see why their minds are elsewhere. It looks like we are heading for six defeats in the last eight games again if we don't rediscover the attacking football and create scoring chances.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:28 - Jul 8 with 1151 viewsted_hendrix

Bastard fakes have gone above us FFS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Stop it.

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:34 - Jul 8 with 1115 viewsVancouverHoop

Without a halfway decent striker I figure we're going to be pressed to win another match. Given that, I'd continue to give Oteh the minutes to see if can play himself into anything resembling a Championship player. If not... so be it. There's little to lose and nothing to gain.
Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:37 - Jul 8 with 1078 viewsMiss_Terraces

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:28 - Jul 8 by ted_hendrix

Bastard fakes have gone above us FFS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Stop it.

By spending on 229% wages to turnover ratio. At least when we did that, we got promoted

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Wigan Match Thread - feel really bad about playing them now on 20:39 - Jul 8 with 1057 viewsthame_hoops

Didn’t realise we were even playing tonight 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024