Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bright 14:08 - Jul 17 with 36287 viewsNorthernr

Heard earlier today that he's not in squad tomorrow after a bid was accepted.
Was a bit sceptical but now Belgian journo says Club Bruges have agreed a £5m fee.

Bright on 16:15 - Jul 22 with 2778 viewsEsox_Lucius

It's all well and good shouting the odds about BOS should have been offered a further 2-3 years but I guarantee that wouldn't have been a popular move by the club last September.

The grass is always greener.

Bright on 16:43 - Jul 22 with 2591 viewsBazzeR

Bright on 16:15 - Jul 22 by Esox_Lucius

It's all well and good shouting the odds about BOS should have been offered a further 2-3 years but I guarantee that wouldn't have been a popular move by the club last September.

It doesn’t matter what us fans think about extending his contract.
It’s the manager and coaching staff who see him improving
Bright on 13:26 - Jul 28 with 2083 viewsNorthernr

Going somewhere in a private jet today...

Bright on 13:31 - Jul 28 with 2021 viewstimcocking

Bright on 16:15 - Jul 22 by Esox_Lucius

It would have been popular to me from pretty much the first time i saw him on the pitch. Such athleticism very rare.
Bright on 13:32 - Jul 28 with 1999 viewsGloucs_R

Bright on 13:26 - Jul 28 by Northernr

Spain 😁

Poll: Are we staying up?

Bright on 13:50 - Jul 28 with 1900 viewsNorthernr

Bright on 13:32 - Jul 28 by Gloucs_R

Spain 😁

Maybe a complete coincidence but a private jet left Luton just after his Insta story and just landed at Brugge.

Bright on 13:51 - Jul 28 with 1888 viewsMaggsinho

Bright on 13:50 - Jul 28 by Northernr

Maybe a complete coincidence but a private jet left Luton just after his Insta story and just landed at Brugge.

See. This is the kind of content I would pay for.
Bright on 13:52 - Jul 28 with 1880 viewsNorthernr

Bright on 13:51 - Jul 28 by Maggsinho

See. This is the kind of content I would pay for.

Can you see how I'm upping my game already?
Login to get fewer ads

Bright on 13:53 - Jul 28 with 1873 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bright on 13:52 - Jul 28 by Northernr

Ched Evans on a bus!!!

Pah!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bright on 13:55 - Jul 28 with 1857 viewsMyke

Bright on 13:26 - Jul 28 by Northernr

If he is in fact signing for Bruges afterall, the playing in our last game and jeopardising that was just stupid
Bright (n/t) on 13:59 - Jul 28 with 1822 viewsMick_S

Bright on 13:55 - Jul 28 by Myke

If he is in fact signing for Bruges afterall, the playing in our last game and jeopardising that was just stupid

[Post edited 28 Jul 2020 13:59]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Bright (n/t) on 14:00 - Jul 28 with 1808 viewsMick_S

Bright (n/t) on 13:59 - Jul 28 by Mick_S

[Post edited 28 Jul 2020 13:59]

Yep.

Bright on 14:01 - Jul 28 with 1790 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Actual footage of BOS arriving in Belgium on LFW's private helicopter.

Postman Pat - Special Delivery Service by Konk 9 Mar 2016 12:56
Does anyone else here watch Postman Pat (Special Delivery Service) in the mornings? I have to say that he is absolutely fu cking useless at his job. Every parcel he has to deliver, something goes wrong. His deliveries are always late, the cargo’s usually damaged and invariably he has to rope in at least one of his neighbours to dig him out of a hole (sometimes, literally). He’s a fu cking liability and getting up early every morning, only to then have to watch this clown fu cking up what should be a pretty straight forward task, is really beginning to get on my ti ts.

Greendale’s not a big place, he knows his way around it, and only about six people ever receive parcels; yet still this fu cking idiot can’t manage to deliver even a single package on time and without some melodrama along the way. I’ve only been watching this for the past few months, but can anyone confirm whether or not the service was as woeful pre-privatisation, because he is a seriously sh it postman and at 63p for a 1st Class stamp, he's winding me right up.

This is typical of the bloke's sheer idiocy: He's stuck in a tree. How the fu ck, do you get your head stuck in a tree whilst delivering a parcel from the sorting office to someone's house?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BRsPxz5CQAAfMBg.jpg

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bright on 14:01 - Jul 28 with 1786 viewsdanehoop

Unless it was a bargaining ploy to extract a higher wage/better terms by his agent. Seems possible.

Never knowingly understood

Bright on 14:02 - Jul 28 with 1778 viewsNorthLondonR

Cue meltdown... "why didn't we demand more money and send him to Harwich rather than the cost of the jet coming out of the fee..."
Bright on 14:03 - Jul 28 with 1758 viewsGloucs_R

Stalker alert 😁

Poll: Are we staying up?

Bright on 14:04 - Jul 28 with 1758 viewsMick_S

Bright on 14:01 - Jul 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Actual footage of BOS arriving in Belgium on LFW's private helicopter.

Postman Pat - Special Delivery Service by Konk 9 Mar 2016 12:56
Does anyone else here watch Postman Pat (Special Delivery Service) in the mornings? I have to say that he is absolutely fu cking useless at his job. Every parcel he has to deliver, something goes wrong. His deliveries are always late, the cargo’s usually damaged and invariably he has to rope in at least one of his neighbours to dig him out of a hole (sometimes, literally). He’s a fu cking liability and getting up early every morning, only to then have to watch this clown fu cking up what should be a pretty straight forward task, is really beginning to get on my ti ts.

Greendale’s not a big place, he knows his way around it, and only about six people ever receive parcels; yet still this fu cking idiot can’t manage to deliver even a single package on time and without some melodrama along the way. I’ve only been watching this for the past few months, but can anyone confirm whether or not the service was as woeful pre-privatisation, because he is a seriously sh it postman and at 63p for a 1st Class stamp, he's winding me right up.

This is typical of the bloke's sheer idiocy: He's stuck in a tree. How the fu ck, do you get your head stuck in a tree whilst delivering a parcel from the sorting office to someone's house?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BRsPxz5CQAAfMBg.jpg

Hold on - this takes me back a bit - memory fading on this one. Something to do with Konk, I feel.

Just found it.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2020 14:05]

Bright on 14:04 - Jul 28 with 1755 viewsaston_hoop

I hope George Thomas did the same thing yesterday instagram storying himself on the Megabus down from Leicester to Victoria Coach Station

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Bright on 14:05 - Jul 28 with 1740 viewsFrankRightguard

Bright on 13:52 - Jul 28 by Northernr

Any money raised will be invested in a premium subscription to Flight Tracker
Bright on 14:11 - Jul 28 with 1684 viewsted_hendrix

I seem to remember seeing a picture of that Mbia bloke or it might have been that Mboo-boo bloke whatever his f ucking name was on a Private jet thingy before he signed for us and became instant SHIT.
It was him and him alone who gave away that free kick in the dying seconds against Wigan and everyone knows where the ball ended up and the game ended 1-1 instead of 1-0 to us.

I've got a nice piece of organic salmon for me tea, I'm looking forward to that.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Bright on 14:11 - Jul 28 with 1680 viewsTheChef

Stalker alert.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Bright on 14:12 - Jul 28 with 1673 viewsA40Bosh

Bright on 14:03 - Jul 28 by Gloucs_R

Stalker alert 😁

Has no one else commented that Flight Radar 24 shows that plane making a U-turn before it got to Brugge and is now heading back toward the UK?

Have we just had a better offer and phoned the pilot and told him to head to City Airport instead.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Bright on 14:15 - Jul 28 with 1652 viewsLongsufferingR

Not him. Bruges use a Cessna 680A Citation Latitude. Schoolboy error Clive.
Bright on 14:31 - Jul 28 with 1527 viewsToast_R

Bruges, nice city but their beer is mental and their food is crap unless you like Spaghetti.
Bright on 14:46 - Jul 28 with 1431 viewsDannyPaddox

Approaching RAF Northolt. QPR’s defence 2020/21
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024