Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SKY 22:35 - Sep 18 with 47457 viewssmuttsontour

F*ck SKY

F*ck the presenter who tried to run a negative story on us for views.

F*ck anyone/anything that continually denies free speech.

Oh and f*ck sky again.

This post has been edited by an administrator
SKY on 18:09 - Sep 19 with 2545 viewsfrancisbowles

SKY on 16:08 - Sep 19 by eghamranger

Because I’ve heard about it since and read this 4 pages relating to this topic...

So you didn't actually hear what he said but that gives YOU the right to criticise him based on what you have read on THESE four pages.

Engage the brain and think about what you say before you post.
SKY on 18:27 - Sep 19 with 2453 viewsBoston

SKY on 15:24 - Sep 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

I’m going to get a little bit political I’m afraid.

I suspect that many wealthy footballers and former footballers including Le Tiss and Paul Parker (and likely Warburton and Cameron) have fallen into the trap set by actual racists that BLM is a ‘Marxist’ organisation with a ‘hidden agenda’ because they have been brainwashed to believe that any kind of movement not born of other rich people is a threat to their wealth and lifestyles. It is neither Marxist or a threat to wealthy footballers.

BLM’s agenda is not hidden, they truly just want an end to Police brutality and a bit of equity in the US and over here. Marx and Marxism is a political ideology from the 19th and early 20th Century. Can people not see how ridiculous it is to quote it in a modern context in relation to this issue?

I was lucky to meet black BLM activists from Chicago three years ago at a Trade Union conference and I can tell you that they are genuine, mostly women, and in most cases working class people who have had their kids and husbands shot by nervous and equally working class police.

Like others have said, this debacle has opened the door for actual racists to perpetuate the whites are victims myth and I think that’s a real shame, and it saddens me that well meaning contributors to this forum have brought into it too. Ultimately the real contributor to the difficulties in your lives are your class not the race of others.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2020 15:33]

I’ve not heard any of the BLM leadership speak for a couple of years, but there was a time when Patrisse Cullors and the three other ladies who started this organization made no bones about their Marxist ideologies.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

SKY on 18:27 - Sep 19 with 2461 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

SKY on 17:45 - Sep 19 by Lblock

The simple answer that there’s a lot of lunatic gang bangers over there with guns on the streets (the ones without uniforms) doesn’t apply by the looks.
Fairy fluff.

Coming to these shores.

There isn’t a simple answer.
SKY on 18:45 - Sep 19 with 2419 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

SKY on 18:27 - Sep 19 by Boston

I’ve not heard any of the BLM leadership speak for a couple of years, but there was a time when Patrisse Cullors and the three other ladies who started this organization made no bones about their Marxist ideologies.

That doesn’t make the movement Marxist. It wouldn’t survive if appealed only to people who identified as Marxist. I think the word Marxist being taboo is ridiculous anyway.

If she was a Quaker it wouldn’t be a Quaker movement would it?

My point is, there is no conspiracy or hidden agenda. Everything they stand for is right there on their website.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2020 18:47]
SKY on 19:11 - Sep 19 with 2363 viewsJogo

SKY on 18:45 - Sep 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

That doesn’t make the movement Marxist. It wouldn’t survive if appealed only to people who identified as Marxist. I think the word Marxist being taboo is ridiculous anyway.

If she was a Quaker it wouldn’t be a Quaker movement would it?

My point is, there is no conspiracy or hidden agenda. Everything they stand for is right there on their website.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2020 18:47]

Your analogy doesn't work.

Quakerism is a religious movement and Marxism is a political ideology. BLM and BAME are political motivated not religiously.
SKY on 19:28 - Sep 19 with 2326 viewsdistortR

SKY on 19:11 - Sep 19 by Jogo

Quakerism is a religious movement and Marxism is a political ideology. BLM and BAME are political motivated not religiously.

i like ham, but i'm not a hamster.

Back on topic, Robert Green used the metaphor that this movement is an album, we're on the first song and need to play through to the end.

I would argue back, yeah, we're on the first song (Actually QPR are much further then that, respect), but now we need to move to track 2, cos if you just keep playing track 1 over and over again, well, people will get bored
SKY on 19:32 - Sep 19 with 2314 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

SKY on 19:11 - Sep 19 by Jogo

Well, actually, the Quakers founded political movements like the Abstinence Association and the Central Committee for Conscientious Objectors so I think it fits.

I think you'll agree that both of those Organisations are not described as Quakerist and the majority of the participants of both are not Quaker.

Anyway, I can't say more than what NW has said and i'll bow out now before Clive's trigger finger gets frisky.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2020 19:34]
SKY on 20:19 - Sep 19 with 2225 viewsnotsonofGregory

isnt the cat black too!
Login to get fewer ads

SKY on 20:19 - Sep 19 with 2218 viewsbakerloo8

Man, I loved it when I could just turn the tv on and watch sport at its purist without having politics and agendas thrown in at every turn.

Halcyon days indeed.
SKY on 20:30 - Sep 19 with 2194 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

SKY on 20:19 - Sep 19 by bakerloo8

Man, I loved it when I could just turn the tv on and watch sport at its purist without having politics and agendas thrown in at every turn.

Halcyon days indeed.

SKY on 20:38 - Sep 19 with 2169 viewsW7Ranger

SKY on 20:30 - Sep 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

WoW!!!
SKY on 20:39 - Sep 19 with 2172 viewsjoolsyp

SKY on 15:31 - Sep 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

Confused former Communist Libertarian type. Got very angry at those who threw the Coulston statue into the sea.

Part of the Spiked crew? Former 'communists/Marxists' (except they were in name only) who have swung to the libertarian right.
SKY on 21:11 - Sep 19 with 2113 viewsBrianMcCarthy

SKY on 20:19 - Sep 19 by bakerloo8

Halcyon days indeed.

Those halcyon days involved not talking about the exclusion of some races and the abuse of others.

I would argue that we are working towards the halcyon days.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

SKY on 21:22 - Sep 19 with 2080 viewsGuppy

I know everywhere you looked it was wwf here wwf there
SKY on 21:25 - Sep 19 with 2065 viewseghamranger

SKY on 18:09 - Sep 19 by francisbowles

So you didn't actually hear what he said but that gives YOU the right to criticise him based on what you have read on THESE four pages.

Engage the brain and think about what you say before you post.

Sorry mate... forgot I can’t put my own opinions on a public forum....

Will all agree with YOU if that makes it easier.

KNOB
SKY on 22:29 - Sep 19 with 1911 viewsLblock

SKY on 21:25 - Sep 19 by eghamranger

Sorry mate... forgot I can’t put my own opinions on a public forum....

Will all agree with YOU if that makes it easier.

KNOB

Welcome

Please refer to the rules before posting your own views
They are acceptable as long as they conform to the fully woke wules

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

SKY on 22:49 - Sep 19 with 1892 viewsdaveB

SKY on 08:31 - Sep 19 by ingeminate

All true.

Still really badly managed by QPR.

Warburton banged on about no guidance, that’s a fair point but was clearly being evasive and just looks shifty. Coventry made it clear they wanted to we said no. Clearly for some reason we aren’t taking a knee. In the next interview we have to be clear why not. Otherwise it’s just pointlessly shit PR for the club. Can’t expect everyone out there to know the inner workings of our football club.

And to be clear I’ve no issues with them not taking the knee, couldn’t be prouder of the leading role QPR have taken in the community across the board/number of black coaches etc. Just sort out the messaging and give a straight answer.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2020 8:32]

If Coventry wanted to why didn't they do it last week?
SKY on 23:14 - Sep 19 with 1846 viewsjoe90

I don't think there should be any obligation to show solidarity with a movement. We need to be clear about the fact that it's possible that one might not support BLM and still be anti-racist much like not supporting Extinction Rebellion and being concerned about climate change.
SKY on 23:25 - Sep 19 with 1834 viewsNorthernr

SKY on 22:29 - Sep 19 by Lblock

Welcome

Please refer to the rules before posting your own views
They are acceptable as long as they conform to the fully woke wules

What are we, a month maybe, since I simply pointed out that you’ve said we’ll be relegated every year for 5 years? And still this woe is me, I can’t express myself, evil Clive suppresses me routine continues. It’s a bit odd mate. I don’t believe I’ve ever deleted a post of yours on anything have I?
SKY on 00:25 - Sep 20 with 1758 viewsAntti_Heinola

SKY on 15:04 - Sep 19 by Northernr

If Ferdinand is minded to do it he should come out with a big "Errrrr, excuse me...." interview on Monday morning.

Poor Les.
He'll have to come out and say the same things he's been saying for years.
And what's changed in football?
He must be sick of it and I don't blame him.

Bare bones.

SKY on 06:34 - Sep 20 with 1652 viewsbakerloo8

Yeh, I'll take that as the wind up it's intended to be 👌
SKY on 06:37 - Sep 20 with 1651 viewsbakerloo8

SKY on 21:11 - Sep 19 by BrianMcCarthy

Those halcyon days involved not talking about the exclusion of some races and the abuse of others.

I would argue that we are working towards the halcyon days.

No mate, just turn up and play sport no matter what your race or background and no agendas.
Politics should be kept out of sport.
SKY on 07:48 - Sep 20 with 1590 viewsBrianMcCarthy

SKY on 06:37 - Sep 20 by bakerloo8

No mate, just turn up and play sport no matter what your race or background and no agendas.

I'd agree that if there was no racism in sport we could have the luxury of keeping anti-racism out of it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

SKY on 07:55 - Sep 20 with 1574 viewsdaveB

SKY on 06:37 - Sep 20 by bakerloo8

I think thats a bit simplistic, can you imagine the outcry if that was done and the poppies on shirts and 2 minutes silence was done away with.

I thought Sky were wrong to have a go at QPR (although what they said was nowhere near as bad as many are making out) and do think the taking the knee thing in England whilst well intentioned isn't actually forcing any change but if people want to do it they should be allowed to. If QPR decide to do it next week then fine, it's quickly become a case of we're taking the knee so we're OK rather than the sport actually doing anything about racism and equality.
SKY on 09:06 - Sep 20 with 1476 viewsNortholt_Rs

SKY on 23:25 - Sep 19 by Northernr

What are we, a month maybe, since I simply pointed out that you’ve said we’ll be relegated every year for 5 years? And still this woe is me, I can’t express myself, evil Clive suppresses me routine continues. It’s a bit odd mate. I don’t believe I’ve ever deleted a post of yours on anything have I?

Can you start now and delete them all?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024