Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SKY 22:35 - Sep 18 with 47456 viewssmuttsontour

F*ck SKY

F*ck the presenter who tried to run a negative story on us for views.

F*ck anyone/anything that continually denies free speech.

Oh and f*ck sky again.

This post has been edited by an administrator
SKY on 09:25 - Sep 20 with 2075 viewsWatford_Ranger

Thought Warburton spoke very well on this on Talksport earlier with Cascarino and Natalie Sawyer. Said they’ve had no guidance from the FL, it’s left to clubs to do what they want, players made the decision, all the good community work etc etc.
SKY on 09:45 - Sep 20 with 1999 viewsfrancisbowles

SKY on 21:25 - Sep 19 by eghamranger

Sorry mate... forgot I can’t put my own opinions on a public forum....

Will all agree with YOU if that makes it easier.

KNOB

Not asking you to agree with me but if you are going to form a 'how dare he' outraged attitude about what someone said, you can't seriously then say that you haven't heard what he said.

Dangerous game to spout off on other peoples comments about something you haven't heard, on a public forum. As DaveB said it wasn't as bad as some are making out and I know that because I did watch and listen.

AND if you are going to criticise then be prepared to receive some back without resorting to childish names.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 9:47]
SKY on 11:44 - Sep 20 with 1897 viewsLythamR

SKY on 06:37 - Sep 20 by bakerloo8

No mate, just turn up and play sport no matter what your race or background and no agendas.
Politics should be kept out of sport.

has that ever been the case though, politics and sport have gone together hand in glove since the original olympics and probably even earlier
SKY on 12:03 - Sep 20 with 1855 viewsHayesender

We better not mention the BLM supporters who stood outside the LA hospital where the two shot police officers were being treated chanting "we hope you fcking die".

And that's the organisation we're expected to kneel for? Fck right off!!!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

SKY on 12:04 - Sep 20 with 1849 viewsNW5Hoop

SKY on 11:44 - Sep 20 by LythamR

has that ever been the case though, politics and sport have gone together hand in glove since the original olympics and probably even earlier

Keeping politics out of sport just lets others put politics into sport. England gave the Nazi salute in Berlin, and flew the Swastika at White Hart Lane in the name of keeping politics out of sport — it was easier just to press ahead than to create a fuss. The FA keeping politics out of sport ensured two of the most shameful moments in the history of English football.
SKY on 12:12 - Sep 20 with 1829 viewsHayesender

SKY on 12:04 - Sep 20 by NW5Hoop

Keeping politics out of sport just lets others put politics into sport. England gave the Nazi salute in Berlin, and flew the Swastika at White Hart Lane in the name of keeping politics out of sport — it was easier just to press ahead than to create a fuss. The FA keeping politics out of sport ensured two of the most shameful moments in the history of English football.

Talking of nazi Germany, wasn't everyone in nazi Germany forced to do the nazi salute, whether they wanted to or not?

Never a good idea to force peoole to do things, no matter how good or bad the intentions

SKY on 12:13 - Sep 20 with 1820 viewsClive_Anderson

The narrative is that this is a completely racist country and it's all white people doing it and black people are all victims.
We're not allowed to discuss whether this is true or not, if you don't believe it you're a terrible person and a racist (which is the worst thing you can possibly be).

The one place we were able to escape from this endless shite shoved in our faces was at the football, but nope, 3 months after some drug addled criminal was killed by some cop on the other side of the planet, we still have to be told how horribly racist we all are before every single sporting event for all eternity.

It's only racism against black people that is important though of course. The 3 white people stabbed by the asylum seeker in Reading or the 9 people stabbed by the Somali in Birmingham in the last few weeks don't matter. Even bringing them up marks you as a horrible racist.

What a load of absolute cnt the whole thing is.
SKY on 12:16 - Sep 20 with 1802 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

SKY on 12:13 - Sep 20 by Clive_Anderson

The narrative is that this is a completely racist country and it's all white people doing it and black people are all victims.
We're not allowed to discuss whether this is true or not, if you don't believe it you're a terrible person and a racist (which is the worst thing you can possibly be).

The one place we were able to escape from this endless shite shoved in our faces was at the football, but nope, 3 months after some drug addled criminal was killed by some cop on the other side of the planet, we still have to be told how horribly racist we all are before every single sporting event for all eternity.

It's only racism against black people that is important though of course. The 3 white people stabbed by the asylum seeker in Reading or the 9 people stabbed by the Somali in Birmingham in the last few weeks don't matter. Even bringing them up marks you as a horrible racist.

Who stopped you posting this?
Login to get fewer ads

SKY on 12:24 - Sep 20 with 1780 viewsizlingtonhoop

SKY on 12:04 - Sep 20 by NW5Hoop

Beam me up Gody...
SKY on 12:26 - Sep 20 with 1771 viewsClive_Anderson

SKY on 12:16 - Sep 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

Who stopped you posting this?

I'm not on about this site.

There's no chance of an even remotely sensible discussion about whether Britain is massively racist against black people or not, if you don't agree you just get called racist.

Even in football where 3% of the population are black but make up 25% of players apparently is massively racist.
SKY on 12:47 - Sep 20 with 1713 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

SKY on 12:26 - Sep 20 by Clive_Anderson

I'm not on about this site.

There's no chance of an even remotely sensible discussion about whether Britain is massively racist against black people or not, if you don't agree you just get called racist.

Even in football where 3% of the population are black but make up 25% of players apparently is massively racist.

So wider society?

Off the top of my head:

Toby Young, Daniel Hannan, Lawrence Fox, Rod Liddle, Darren Grimes, Tom Harewood, Brendan O’Neill, Peter Hitchens, Tracey Ann Oberman, Douglas Murray, Richard Littlejohn, Andrew Neill, Sarah Vine amongst many others, have all used their very high profile platforms from Sky News to the BBC via TV/Print/Social Media to express the same views you just have without censor and without being called racist by the hosts who oblige them.

The victim act is tiresome Clive. People with views like yours need to conduct their debates and defend their views in good faith and backed up by evidence rather than decry ‘Cancel Culture’ or claim suppression by ‘Cultural Marxists’. Doing so is a cop out and betrays the legitimacy of what you are saying.

Apologies for another of my rare political interventions.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 12:49]
SKY on 12:49 - Sep 20 with 1711 viewsconnell10

Just dont watch Sky simple as that , its shite anyway .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

SKY on 13:00 - Sep 20 with 1657 viewsClive_Anderson

SKY on 12:47 - Sep 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

So wider society?

Off the top of my head:

Toby Young, Daniel Hannan, Lawrence Fox, Rod Liddle, Darren Grimes, Tom Harewood, Brendan O’Neill, Peter Hitchens, Tracey Ann Oberman, Douglas Murray, Richard Littlejohn, Andrew Neill, Sarah Vine amongst many others, have all used their very high profile platforms from Sky News to the BBC via TV/Print/Social Media to express the same views you just have without censor and without being called racist by the hosts who oblige them.

The victim act is tiresome Clive. People with views like yours need to conduct their debates and defend their views in good faith and backed up by evidence rather than decry ‘Cancel Culture’ or claim suppression by ‘Cultural Marxists’. Doing so is a cop out and betrays the legitimacy of what you are saying.

Fck me I must have imagined every sportsman on the planet having to take the knee for the past three months or be called racist with no evidence ie. our club on Friday.

Lol you just happened to have that list to hand I'm sure. The fact that you make a list of the few people who dare to speak out against this shite makes my point for me doesn't it?

Anyway I've said my piece, so you white boys can get back to grovelling on your knees for all eternity
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 13:03]
SKY on 13:04 - Sep 20 with 1644 viewspaulparker

SKY on 12:47 - Sep 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

So wider society?

Off the top of my head:

Basically what Baz is saying Mr Anderson is you need to produce a pie chart or a graph

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

SKY on 13:10 - Sep 20 with 1623 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

SKY on 13:00 - Sep 20 by Clive_Anderson

Fck me I must have imagined every sportsman on the planet having to take the knee for the past three months or be called racist with no evidence ie. our club on Friday.

Lol you just happened to have that list to hand I'm sure. The fact that you make a list of the few people who dare to speak out against this shite makes my point for me doesn't it?

Anyway I've said my piece, so you white boys can get back to grovelling on your knees for all eternity
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 13:03]

No one has called our club racist and taking the knee is not calling you racist either.

My job is to take an interest in media commentary so yeah, that list was off the top of my head but as usual you are attempting to divert away from your indefensible views and paint the person disagreeing with as something else.

I think you just want your opinions to be unquestioned full stop and the internet probably isn’t the place to do it.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 13:11]
SKY on 13:11 - Sep 20 with 1618 viewsstowmarketrange

I agree with you to a certain extent,but what those police did was wrong in every way.But Where is the taking the knee stance about the 1,000’s of mostly innocent black kids shot and stabbed in our major cities over the last 10 years by other young black men?
Or do black lives only matter when they’re taken by white cops?There are families out there suffering the pain of losing a loved one much too early because they were possibly in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I’d like to see everybody come together and march in support of all lives taken by criminals,whether they wear police uniforms or gang colours.

Our own stadium is named after 1 innocent kid killed in such a way.The best memorial he could have is if this needless killing stopped for good.
SKY on 13:15 - Sep 20 with 1598 viewsessextaxiboy

SKY on 13:10 - Sep 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

No one has called our club racist and taking the knee is not calling you racist either.

My job is to take an interest in media commentary so yeah, that list was off the top of my head but as usual you are attempting to divert away from your indefensible views and paint the person disagreeing with as something else.

I think you just want your opinions to be unquestioned full stop and the internet probably isn’t the place to do it.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 13:11]

No one has called the Club racist but the inference was there , if not then what is this entire thread about ? ..
SKY on 13:25 - Sep 20 with 1574 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

SKY on 13:15 - Sep 20 by essextaxiboy

No one has called the Club racist but the inference was there , if not then what is this entire thread about ? ..

This thread is born of a overreaction to a pretty shitty and unresearched Sky broadcast. Clive W and NW have covered it better than I have.
SKY on 13:33 - Sep 20 with 1539 viewsHayesender

SKY on 13:42 - Sep 20 with 1502 viewsRosieG

Laurence Fox is a top bloke, love the way he slaughtered the lefty wokes on Question Time😀
SKY on 13:44 - Sep 20 with 1493 viewsMistication92

And all it's cost is basically his entire career... Still at least he pleased some gammon.
SKY on 13:44 - Sep 20 with 1489 viewsessextaxiboy

SKY on 13:25 - Sep 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

This thread is born of a overreaction to a pretty shitty and unresearched Sky broadcast. Clive W and NW have covered it better than I have.

Clive ended his post with "fcking disgusting " ... over reacting or covering it better than you ?
SKY on 13:44 - Sep 20 with 1483 viewsNewBee

Re your openIng Para, it doesn't need a country to be "completely racist" with "all white people" perpetrators and all Black people "victims" etc, for it to have a system which is institutionally loaded against certain minority groups.

Nor is anyone worth lIstenIng to claiming that this country is "completely racist" etc.

So I hope you're not using that (obviously false) argument as a Straw Man to avoid addressing the real issue.
SKY on 13:46 - Sep 20 with 1477 viewsRosieG

Wokey Lefty alert
SKY on 13:47 - Sep 20 with 1472 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

SKY on 13:44 - Sep 20 by essextaxiboy

Clive ended his post with "fcking disgusting " ... over reacting or covering it better than you ?

It is disgusting. That is a long way short of saying that everyone is being called racist.

Clive W has edited it now, but the OP called the presenter a fat bitch. Is that not a tad OTT?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024