Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For God's Sake Go 17:05 - Dec 19 with 32210 viewsLblock

Pick up your icebox, have a sh@t in it, take all your usual post match drivel and just go man.

The Knighthood needs to be taken back off of "Sir" Les as well. He's not fit for purpose.

Club is a shambles.
It's a shambles presided over by the current lot.
The transfers are a disgrace, all the Eze money wasted putting together a rudderless, clueless and downright weak as pi$$ physically squad. We look totally unfit, devoid of any tactical nouse and more than ever you must be able to smell the relegation that has been stenching around this club for a few years. Bentford Sleeper Agent Warburton the final piece in the jigsaw.

Do hope the Clubshop has got lots of plastic bedsheets and quilts in stock for Christmas.... the bedwetter club will have grown considerably by the time 2021 kicks in.

Season 2020/21... was going to be the one where all the prudence kicked in wasn't it? FFP like a millstone for loads of other clubs and a really weak Division???
Well I've only seen one team weak, looking a beaten rabble with no belief, no battle and zero bottle. They play in hoops and are shameful.

I'll retire back to my self imposed exile... the usuals will be on digging it and giving it the here he is again.. "Ooooooooh... you're never here when we win" --- right enough, we don't that often.

6 wins in 38 is it?
Over 100 goals conceeded in a calendar year

But just who'll do the job they cry? Plenty, it's just I wouldn't trust the current leadership to pick a nipple out of a barrel of boobs - clueless w@nkers to a man.

League One Roadmaps.. £3.85, get 'em while they're hot.

See ya

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

For God's Sake Go on 17:06 - Dec 19 with 7009 viewsPinnerPaul

Welcome back
For God's Sake Go on 17:07 - Dec 19 with 6981 viewsLblock

For God's Sake Go on 17:06 - Dec 19 by PinnerPaul

Welcome back

First one.
No surprise.

For God's Sake Go on 17:09 - Dec 19 with 6950 viewsted_hendrix

Please just go away tonight if possible, just get the f uck away from what's left of my club.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

For God's Sake Go on 17:13 - Dec 19 with 6897 viewsR_from_afar

Look, it's going very badly on the pitch but for once when we have a terrible run, can we please focus on the players and the coaching staff rather than saying everything and everyone at the club needs to be binned?

I fear I can answer my own question....

I wanted to stick with Warburton before this debacle but even I now think a line has been crossed.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

For God's Sake Go on 17:16 - Dec 19 with 6838 viewstraininvain

Crikey imagine if we’d lost today.
For God's Sake Go on 17:22 - Dec 19 with 6774 viewsLblock

For God's Sake Go on 17:16 - Dec 19 by traininvain

Crikey imagine if we’d lost today.

We should've!

For God's Sake Go on 17:22 - Dec 19 with 6778 viewsStanisgod

How can you make EXACTLY the same mistake as the Millwall game, take off Chair, our onlu outlet and try to hold on.
An Albanian teenager scored ffs

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

For God's Sake Go on 17:25 - Dec 19 with 6742 viewsdanehoop

For God's Sake Go on 17:22 - Dec 19 by Stanisgod

How can you make EXACTLY the same mistake as the Millwall game, take off Chair, our onlu outlet and try to hold on.
An Albanian teenager scored ffs

not sure what his nationality has to do with it, but a relatively inexperienced, but fresh pair of legs came on and scored seems fine.

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

For God's Sake Go on 17:25 - Dec 19 with 6726 viewspaulparker

Agree 100%
Les Ferdinand as much as I love the bloke isn’t a DOF his bad signings far outweigh the good ones
and handling of players like Ned, manning, BOS has been a lot to be desired
Warburtons record is awful but the DOF signs these players

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

For God's Sake Go on 17:32 - Dec 19 with 6654 viewsLblock

For God's Sake Go on 17:25 - Dec 19 by paulparker

Agree 100%
Les Ferdinand as much as I love the bloke isn’t a DOF his bad signings far outweigh the good ones
and handling of players like Ned, manning, BOS has been a lot to be desired
Warburtons record is awful but the DOF signs these players

Amen to that bruddah

For God's Sake Go on 17:33 - Dec 19 with 6653 viewsbosh67

At least we are all mostly in tier 4. Something to cheer us up!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

For God's Sake Go on 17:35 - Dec 19 with 6629 viewsHastings_Hoops

Unpopular opinion I am sure (and will probably soon find out), but I am unconvinced that it is a poor squad. The formation is the problem clearly.

Our frailties are full backs, defending set pieces and an isolated (but capable) Dykes. That is not the fault of the DOF, but potentially the fault of the manager.

If we were to use the existing squad in a 3-5-2 formation (masterson/kakay, dickie, barbet) & drop or shift BOS to facilitate that, I would be far more confident. Possibly give Kelman a go up front with Dykes.

In my opinion (which is worth very little), the squad is workable. The turgid tactics are not.
For God's Sake Go on 17:36 - Dec 19 with 6591 viewsNed_Kennedys

For God's Sake Go on 17:25 - Dec 19 by danehoop

not sure what his nationality has to do with it, but a relatively inexperienced, but fresh pair of legs came on and scored seems fine.

Warburton clearly has no faith in most of the subs bench he picks: same old faces sent on every week and mostly with zero or negative impact. Try Kelman and Bettache FFS.
For God's Sake Go on 17:41 - Dec 19 with 6546 viewsted_hendrix

In the incredibly unlikely event we could have held on for a win the bottom line is none of our players managed to score yet again, the bloody Manager has made stupid and questionable substitutions yet again and tbh we were pretty awful and it cannot just cannot be allowed to continue.

If anyone reckons they can take any positives from that performance then your f ucking lying.

For God's Sake Go on 17:42 - Dec 19 with 6539 viewstraininvain

For God's Sake Go on 17:41 - Dec 19 by ted_hendrix

In the incredibly unlikely event we could have held on for a win the bottom line is none of our players managed to score yet again, the bloody Manager has made stupid and questionable substitutions yet again and tbh we were pretty awful and it cannot just cannot be allowed to continue.

If anyone reckons they can take any positives from that performance then your f ucking lying.

We didn’t lose. That’s a positive, I think.
For God's Sake Go on 17:50 - Dec 19 with 6445 viewsted_hendrix

For God's Sake Go on 17:42 - Dec 19 by traininvain

We didn’t lose. That’s a positive, I think.

A tiny one.

I better log out for a while I'm absolutely livid at the moment.

I can't handle much more of watching us practicing the same mistakes time and time again.

This Manager badly needs to go.

For God's Sake Go on 17:59 - Dec 19 with 6354 viewsstowmarketrange

The only problem with him going now is who would replace him?Any up and coming manager would probably refuse to manage this basket case of a club.Which means we’d be left with another dinosaur looking for a last paycheque.
For God's Sake Go on 18:00 - Dec 19 with 6343 viewsBrixtonR

For God's Sake Go on 17:35 - Dec 19 by Hastings_Hoops

Unpopular opinion I am sure (and will probably soon find out), but I am unconvinced that it is a poor squad. The formation is the problem clearly.

Our frailties are full backs, defending set pieces and an isolated (but capable) Dykes. That is not the fault of the DOF, but potentially the fault of the manager.

If we were to use the existing squad in a 3-5-2 formation (masterson/kakay, dickie, barbet) & drop or shift BOS to facilitate that, I would be far more confident. Possibly give Kelman a go up front with Dykes.

In my opinion (which is worth very little), the squad is workable. The turgid tactics are not.

I agree, negative Synergy.
For God's Sake Go on 18:02 - Dec 19 with 6313 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

For God's Sake Go on 17:35 - Dec 19 by Hastings_Hoops

Agree that this is not a poor squad.

Recruitment is not the problem for me, it’s the execution.
For God's Sake Go on 18:06 - Dec 19 with 6258 viewsstevec

It’s also time we were definitively made aware of who is bringing in these legion of bench warmers and no hopers.

And exactly who was accountable for giving 4 year contracts to two full backs who couldn’t get a sniff of first team action until this season.

Something strange going on behind the scenes.
For God's Sake Go on 18:07 - Dec 19 with 6268 viewshook_hoops

Perhaps I was watching a different game today but I don’t think we were as bad as some on here are saying. From what I saw every player out there was trying their best. Their best might not be good enough in some cases but they put in a decent shift. Oh, and we didn’t lose a game that most on here said we would. Opinions, I know.
For God's Sake Go on 18:13 - Dec 19 with 6214 viewsNortholt_Rs

For God's Sake Go on 18:07 - Dec 19 by hook_hoops

Perhaps I was watching a different game today but I don’t think we were as bad as some on here are saying. From what I saw every player out there was trying their best. Their best might not be good enough in some cases but they put in a decent shift. Oh, and we didn’t lose a game that most on here said we would. Opinions, I know.

Yeah ok Warbs.... no, we were gash. again.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

For God's Sake Go on 18:17 - Dec 19 with 6177 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

For God's Sake Go on 18:07 - Dec 19 by hook_hoops

We are never as bad as most people make out to be honest, but we wouldn’t have scored today if we played for three days.

Quality is there for me, and you could see that when compared to Wycombe. Just don’t ask me why it isn’t working.
For God's Sake Go on 18:21 - Dec 19 with 6133 viewsBrianMcCarthy

LB, my old mate - I upvoted you without reading your post. I will read it after the All-Ireland finishes.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

For God's Sake Go on 18:38 - Dec 19 with 5998 viewshantssi

For God's Sake Go on 18:06 - Dec 19 by stevec

It’s also time we were definitively made aware of who is bringing in these legion of bench warmers and no hopers.

And exactly who was accountable for giving 4 year contracts to two full backs who couldn’t get a sniff of first team action until this season.

Something strange going on behind the scenes.

Because if they didn’t and they turned out great (see BOS who wasn’t too hot until middle of last year) they’d be hung, drawn and quartered for NOT getting them on a longer deal.
Having said all that I’m still very worried as to where we’re currently heading.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024