Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby now 4th bottom 21:27 - Apr 15 with 53025 viewsloftboy

Squeaky bum time for them.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Derby now 4th bottom on 10:59 - May 5 with 3406 viewsterryb

I know Rotherham are knackered & have really struggled since beating us, BUT Cardiff aren't world beaters & this is the last game. Remember Wednesday scored 5 against them!

Forget tiredness, IF Rotherham manage to go in front, they will find the energy. That would require Derby to win to finish above them. On form, that can't happen, but history shows that when a club need a result on the last day they often get one.

The difference with this season is that both clubs need to win.
Derby now 4th bottom on 11:09 - May 5 with 3369 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Derby now 4th bottom on 10:59 - May 5 by terryb

I know Rotherham are knackered & have really struggled since beating us, BUT Cardiff aren't world beaters & this is the last game. Remember Wednesday scored 5 against them!

Forget tiredness, IF Rotherham manage to go in front, they will find the energy. That would require Derby to win to finish above them. On form, that can't happen, but history shows that when a club need a result on the last day they often get one.

The difference with this season is that both clubs need to win.

I agree Terry, anything can happen. There are two chances of Derby going down, they lose the game or they draw and Rotherham win theirs.
Derby now 4th bottom on 13:12 - May 5 with 3217 viewssoops

Like everyone else, I really want to see WRDC go down. However - I read through one of their forums where they were debating whether they’d rather go down and sack WR or stay up and keep him. It seems that most would choose relegation (in which case I could feel slightly better about them escaping relegation if they end up keeping him 😀)
Derby now 4th bottom on 16:20 - May 5 with 3013 viewsTomS

I strongly suspect the bookies have got it wrong by making Derby favourites to beat Sheffield Wednesday. Six consecutive losses does not entitle you to be favourite to beat a team in better form at a venue with no crowd.
[Post edited 5 May 2021 16:21]
Derby now 4th bottom on 17:37 - May 5 with 2893 viewsHarbour

WRDC 0 Sheffield wed 0 I reckon a draw so need Rotherham to beat Cardiff ..
Derby now 4th bottom on 18:11 - May 5 with 2813 viewsPinnerPaul

Derby now 4th bottom on 16:20 - May 5 by TomS

I strongly suspect the bookies have got it wrong by making Derby favourites to beat Sheffield Wednesday. Six consecutive losses does not entitle you to be favourite to beat a team in better form at a venue with no crowd.
[Post edited 5 May 2021 16:21]

As mentioned previously, home advantage is still home advantage, in terms of stats, despite there being no crowds.
Derby now 4th bottom on 10:57 - May 6 with 2646 viewsphilc

And now I’ve seen it reported that their prospective take over might fall through as the new owner wanted to refinance the ground to finance the deal.

If they are relegated it really would be catastrophic for the club, but possibly long term it could be the best thing for them. It took us a while before we realised that our business model had to change, although again I’ve seen that our owners have converted £17m of debt into shares. Without their support the club couldn’t continue to run, at least in its current format.
Derby now 4th bottom on 12:53 - May 6 with 2470 viewsLazyFan

Derby will park the Bus and look for a breakaway goal. If Rotherham start winning and this information will come to them on the pitch then it will be an all-out attack.

But if not, then there is no need to go all out. Especially as they know Wed will come at them and they can get break aways.

zzzzzzzzzz

Login to get fewer ads

Derby now 4th bottom on 13:19 - May 6 with 2408 viewsMatch82

Derby now 4th bottom on 12:53 - May 6 by LazyFan

Derby will park the Bus and look for a breakaway goal. If Rotherham start winning and this information will come to them on the pitch then it will be an all-out attack.

But if not, then there is no need to go all out. Especially as they know Wed will come at them and they can get break aways.

If Rotherham are winning then Wednesday are screwed. I do hope there's not some asshle at the Derby ground who insists on putting the score of the Rotherham game up on the scoreboard
Derby now 4th bottom on 14:58 - May 6 with 2289 viewsGaryT

The week before the final games, "If Rotherham can scrape a 0-1 at Cardiff and Wednesday can beat Derby then Rotherham will survive and Both WRDC and Wed......"

1pm On Saturday and Derby are 3 up in half an hour...... "Soooooo, do we want Barnsley to go up so their fans can enjoy some fun in the sun or Brentford as we will need those six points if we are making a serious push for the play offs?
Derby now 4th bottom on 19:59 - May 6 with 2125 viewsGloryHunter

Derby now 4th bottom on 14:58 - May 6 by GaryT

The week before the final games, "If Rotherham can scrape a 0-1 at Cardiff and Wednesday can beat Derby then Rotherham will survive and Both WRDC and Wed......"

1pm On Saturday and Derby are 3 up in half an hour...... "Soooooo, do we want Barnsley to go up so their fans can enjoy some fun in the sun or Brentford as we will need those six points if we are making a serious push for the play offs?

You play (think) a long game, Gary!
Derby now 4th bottom on 21:01 - May 6 with 2026 viewsSuperhoops2808

Derby now 4th bottom on 13:19 - May 6 by Match82

If Rotherham are winning then Wednesday are screwed. I do hope there's not some asshle at the Derby ground who insists on putting the score of the Rotherham game up on the scoreboard

Ah yes, posting up the score, like Sheff Wed did when we got promoted at Hillsborough - The Brizzle score that is
Derby now 4th bottom on 21:46 - May 6 with 1917 viewsterryb

Derby now 4th bottom on 13:19 - May 6 by Match82

I can't believe that with the social media available that the clubs won't be aware of the other score.
Derby now 4th bottom on 22:19 - May 6 with 1822 viewsGloryHunter

Derby now 4th bottom on 21:46 - May 6 by terryb

I can't believe that with the social media available that the clubs won't be aware of the other score.

The team I play in now, the youngsters always have their phones in their hands anyway.

[Edit: And headphone pods in at all times]
[Post edited 6 May 2021 22:20]
Derby now 4th bottom on 22:42 - May 6 with 1782 viewsMatch82

Tongue in cheek reference to the infamous "Bristol City score" incident up at Hillsborough in the promotion season
Derby now 4th bottom on 14:50 - May 7 with 1526 viewstoboboly

Going well

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Derby now 4th bottom on 15:20 - May 7 with 1470 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby now 4th bottom on 14:50 - May 7 by toboboly

Going well

It’ll be cheaper in league one.
Derby now 4th bottom on 15:25 - May 7 with 1448 viewsSydneyRs

Derby now 4th bottom on 18:11 - May 5 by PinnerPaul

As mentioned previously, home advantage is still home advantage, in terms of stats, despite there being no crowds.

Don't agree. Lack of home crowd putting pressure on referees is huge. Different story with no crowds, home advantage much reduced.
Derby now 4th bottom on 15:28 - May 7 with 1435 viewsSydneyRs

Unless they are 3-0 up there's no reason for SW to think it might not change. Bolton being 2-0 up didn't stop us trying to beat Stoke or Cisse's late winner.
Derby now 4th bottom on 15:38 - May 7 with 1411 viewsCamberleyR

Derby now 4th bottom on 15:25 - May 7 by SydneyRs

Don't agree. Lack of home crowd putting pressure on referees is huge. Different story with no crowds, home advantage much reduced.

I agree with you. If there was a crowd there tomorrow you'd fancy WRDC to get the win they need. I still think they're slight favourites to beat Wednesday but probably only 60/40. WRDC's form is horrendous, lost their last six, 1 win in last 14, 6 points from 42.
[Post edited 7 May 2021 15:39]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Derby now 4th bottom on 15:41 - May 7 with 1402 viewsrsonist

Derby now 4th bottom on 14:50 - May 7 by toboboly

Going well

Melonomics 102, desperately dumping your boyhood club onto any grifting charlatan that might squeak the F&P test.
Derby now 4th bottom on 15:44 - May 7 with 1384 viewsNorthernr

Derby now 4th bottom on 15:41 - May 7 by rsonist

Melonomics 102, desperately dumping your boyhood club onto any grifting charlatan that might squeak the F&P test.

On strings etc.
Derby now 4th bottom on 15:59 - May 7 with 1325 viewsMaggsinho

Darren Moore back in some form or another today so you'd hope that gives them a lift.
Derby now 4th bottom on 13:27 - May 8 with 1129 viewsTGRRRSSS

Derby have to simply go for it now.
Derby now 4th bottom on 13:44 - May 8 with 1083 viewsToast_R

Anyone got the number for the ABC corp in Panama?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024