Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hudds away 17:14 - Mar 22 with 5452 viewsNorthernr

5.30pm Good Friday, Sky.
Hudds away on 17:24 - Mar 22 with 4908 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I am going to assume this is another bit of bad news for the travelling magnificent QPR supporters .
From overseas its incredible to see our following at every away match with the rising costs of everything .
It makes it harder to stomach when we crumble like these last few weeks .
Maybe this will be our Easter miracle a run of wins to keep us in the fight.
Its lunchtime here and yes I am drinking
Hudds away on 17:32 - Mar 22 with 4859 viewsPunteR

What's the train service like on Bank Holidays?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Hudds away on 17:48 - Mar 22 with 4808 viewsdaveB

weren't they supposed to announce this weeks ago

Absolute piss take, no chance of getting home on good friday from there
Hudds away on 17:55 - Mar 22 with 4772 viewsJames_Paddocks

These last few away games are going to be a complete slog aren't they.

500 of us rattling around big, northern away ends again...
Hudds away on 18:56 - Mar 22 with 4553 viewsThe_Beast1976

What a pisstake. Television absolutely destroying sport for those who prefer to actually go to watch it
Hudds away on 19:07 - Mar 22 with 4526 viewsHayesender

Was gonna take my stepson to this one. No can do now due to having to be up early for work on the Saturday. Cheers sky

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Hudds away on 19:15 - Mar 22 with 4508 viewsStanisgod

Sadistic bar stewards.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Hudds away on 20:07 - Mar 22 with 4343 viewsWalnut

FWIW, there are (non direct) trains back to London after 8pm so it's do able but the ££ looks a fair whack
Login to get fewer ads

Hudds away on 22:01 - Mar 22 with 4119 viewsdaveB

Hudds away on 20:07 - Mar 22 by Walnut

FWIW, there are (non direct) trains back to London after 8pm so it's do able but the ££ looks a fair whack

£126 return, bargain
Hudds away on 22:06 - Mar 22 with 4103 viewswombat

Hudds away on 22:01 - Mar 22 by daveB

£126 return, bargain

So what would have been a crap drive on bank holiday Friday now makes a ever more crap drive on bank holiday Friday , thanks sky once again fans matter hey .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Hudds away on 22:23 - Mar 22 with 4049 viewsdavman

I was going, but now have a hospital operation to remove metal plates the week before. It may be blessed relief.

So disappointing. Still utterly amazed how it has disintegrated to this.

How much game time have Illy, Willy and Wally had together this year? Feels like that might be a huge part of why we have fallen off the cliff (along with Hendrick and Sanderson naturally...).

ARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Hudds away on 07:49 - Mar 23 with 3799 viewsPaddyhoops

The football authorities and the Tv companies don't a flying f** k about football fans. Ask Citeh and Liverpool fans who have travel south for an Fa cup semi final with no proper train service to get them there.
Old Trafford has got ample capacity to hold the game .
Everybody wins including the Greenies but I doubt it will happen.
Madness!!
Hudds away on 07:55 - Mar 23 with 3777 viewsozranger

Hudds away on 22:01 - Mar 22 by daveB

£126 return, bargain

When booking trains, do them as separate tickets. Kings Cross to Leeds as one ticket and then Leeds to Huddersfield as a second booking. You will find it is nearly half the price!
Hudds away on 08:40 - Mar 23 with 3668 viewsflitwickhoop

Hudds away on 07:55 - Mar 23 by ozranger

When booking trains, do them as separate tickets. Kings Cross to Leeds as one ticket and then Leeds to Huddersfield as a second booking. You will find it is nearly half the price!

This is the way. Just booked mine - £62 return to Leeds and the Huddersfield return which I will just buy on the day is £8.

All this to watch us lose two nil as well!
Hudds away on 09:00 - Mar 23 with 3623 viewseghamranger

Wont be much good about it then…..
Hudds away on 09:12 - Mar 23 with 3598 viewsstowmarketrange

If I leave just after Ht I can get a return for only £45.Any later and I won’t be getting home until Saturday morning.Tough choice isn’t it?
Thanks Sky.
Hudds away on 10:20 - Mar 23 with 3476 viewsAntti_Heinola

ffs.
Can't afford away games sadly, but was looking forward to not having to watch that one.

Bare bones.

Hudds away on 11:28 - Mar 23 with 3344 viewsstantheman10

I can understand everybody being upset about games being moved for TV but you can't have your cake and eat it. The club will receive around £10m over the 5 years since 2019 from TV money which is vital to the club. Do you think that with the limited support that the club get that this amount of money would be made up?
Football sold out long ago to the TV devil so now we just have to live with it or die
Hudds away on 11:41 - Mar 23 with 3314 viewsToast_R

Train is £126 notes return for standard ticket and gets back to London for just before midnight on a bank holiday. Bugger that for a lark. Think I'll watch at home with my fish supper.
Hudds away on 12:12 - Mar 23 with 3245 viewsstowmarketrange

Hudds away on 11:28 - Mar 23 by stantheman10

I can understand everybody being upset about games being moved for TV but you can't have your cake and eat it. The club will receive around £10m over the 5 years since 2019 from TV money which is vital to the club. Do you think that with the limited support that the club get that this amount of money would be made up?
Football sold out long ago to the TV devil so now we just have to live with it or die

We all know that games will be shown live on sky sometimes,but why do they consistently pick us for 10-15 games every year?Are we really that attractive to see when we’re playing more like the dog and duck rather than Barcelona?
Fulham who are top of the league and scoring for fun haven’t been on as much as us this season.Lucky that I’m back to OAP rate season because £479 to only be able to make half of the games is a joke,and I would seriously consider giving my st up for next year if it was still that price.
Hudds away on 12:38 - Mar 23 with 3176 viewsdaveB

Hudds away on 11:28 - Mar 23 by stantheman10

I don't mind them being moved if they stick to their deadlines and give people real notice. They could have moved this game months ago we've both been in the top 6 all season
Hudds away on 14:02 - Mar 23 with 2976 viewslosethedrum

Match tickets now £10 for this game .
Hudds away on 21:17 - Mar 23 with 2687 viewsthemodfather

nice to know the game is all about the fans, now they are back, treat like doggy poop!
Hudds away on 16:26 - Mar 24 with 2390 viewsOldPedro

Just bought my tickets for both Preston and Huddersfield games - hopefully, the performances are better than the last game I went to (Barnsley away)

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Hudds away on 17:10 - Mar 26 with 2004 viewsPinnerPaul

This has been on Good Friday since August hasn't it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024