Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread - Tonight! 11:13 - Apr 29 with 22768 viewsPinnerPaul

Well this could be fun........

For reasons mentioned previously I won't be going tonight, was convinced pre MW confirmation we would lose, still think that will be the case, however the MW decision makes it a little more complicated!

No one thinks we will win, our price has now drifted to an (almost) tempting 4/1, but still think we will lose and this thread probably won't be a very nice place to be.

Give MW and the players a thank you shout from me, if you're going

UUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Match Thread - Tonight! on 11:19 - Apr 29 with 4753 viewsSuperhoop83

2-2

A surprisingly spirited performance - Dykes and Chair with the goals. Sharp with United's goals, as usual.

Suffering since 1978.

Match Thread - Tonight! on 11:20 - Apr 29 with 4753 viewsHarbour

Yes they need the win with Warbs going the top 6 gone can see a loss unfortunately. 1-2 with Amos to score again. Hope I am wrong and we stuff em…thanks goodbye and good luck Warbs!
Match Thread - Tonight! on 13:48 - Apr 29 with 4588 viewsSilverfoxqpr

An inevitably comfortable 2-0 win with Dykes getting both. C'mon you just KNOW it.
Match Thread - Tonight! on 13:54 - Apr 29 with 4560 viewsWokingR

With the play offs gone and the current news I can see us doing little more than phoning it in and getting an absolute fisting tonight
Match Thread - Tonight! on 13:54 - Apr 29 with 4556 viewsdavman

Match Thread - Tonight! on 13:48 - Apr 29 by Silverfoxqpr

An inevitably comfortable 2-0 win with Dykes getting both. C'mon you just KNOW it.

0-3

We are done for the season, will have a scratch team and they have something to play for.

It will be excruciatingly painful.

But, I'll still watch it, I'll still get angry as I will next week v Swansea.

**Sigh**

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Match Thread - Tonight! on 14:02 - Apr 29 with 4529 viewsaston_hoop

2-0 Rangers. Dykes and Amos. Scrappy goal before half time and a very late second as Sheff U push for a goal. They're under pressure and they'll shit it, Heckingbottom will blame our pitch or something like that.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Match Thread - Tonight! on 14:32 - Apr 29 with 4466 viewsted_hendrix

Awful thing to say but I almost don't care at the moment, the last few Months have taken its toll and after yesterdays news re our Manager hasn't helped.
I'm thinking we'll either get a positive response from our team tonight or malaise ridden response from our team tonight.
The sooner this season ends the bloody better.
It was all going so well too.

They have literally everything to play for whereas we have nothing to play for except pride.

Friday night kick off??? C'mon FFS give It a rest.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Match Thread - Tonight! on 14:45 - Apr 29 with 4432 viewsdaveB

5-0 QPR win and a chance of the playoffs on the last day of the season

Back in the real world we'll probably lose
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread - Tonight! on 14:48 - Apr 29 with 4416 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm gonna say a win as that's the usual QPR way when you do not expect one.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Match Thread - Tonight! on 14:58 - Apr 29 with 4358 viewsTheChef

Never been more sure of a home defeat.

This ain't no facking fairytale.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Match Thread - Tonight! on 15:02 - Apr 29 with 4331 viewsBoston

We piss all over them, Warburton carried shoulder high on rose petal covered pitch.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Match Thread - Tonight! on 15:15 - Apr 29 with 4273 viewsDiscodroids

Mark Warburton gone, James Corden coming back from America and now i've cultivated a Bulbous zit on the end of my nose the size of Tycho, just in time for China Crisis at the Palace Theatre tomorrow night.

I look like karl Morden with a botfly up his hooter. Can it get any worse i ask you ladies and gentlemen. No, It can't.

A Nailed on 2-1 home defeat Coupled with an unsettling atmosphere tonight , and a bit of embarrasment for Les and the Board in Attendance. Probably Not as much embarrasment that greeted this Guitar solo at 5 minutes on Rafferty's yacht rock Symphony 'Baker street' , but nearly as embarrassing. Nearly.

[Post edited 29 Apr 2022 15:17]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Thread - Tonight! on 16:09 - Apr 29 with 4176 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Match Thread - Tonight! on 15:15 - Apr 29 by Discodroids

Mark Warburton gone, James Corden coming back from America and now i've cultivated a Bulbous zit on the end of my nose the size of Tycho, just in time for China Crisis at the Palace Theatre tomorrow night.

I look like karl Morden with a botfly up his hooter. Can it get any worse i ask you ladies and gentlemen. No, It can't.

A Nailed on 2-1 home defeat Coupled with an unsettling atmosphere tonight , and a bit of embarrasment for Les and the Board in Attendance. Probably Not as much embarrasment that greeted this Guitar solo at 5 minutes on Rafferty's yacht rock Symphony 'Baker street' , but nearly as embarrassing. Nearly.

Yeah not sure what's going on with that guitar solo but DD, I was both completely distracted and mesmerised by that beard on the drummer. VERY impressive. That's where all the botflys live.
Match Thread - Tonight! on 16:12 - Apr 29 with 4154 viewsloftus77

Match Thread - Tonight! on 14:58 - Apr 29 by TheChef

Never been more sure of a home defeat.

This ain't no facking fairytale.

This...definitely....no chance tonight. 0-3 at best.

Not as bad, but this now feels like the awful Stockport home game at end of 2000/2001. All spirit is gone.
Match Thread - Tonight! on 16:16 - Apr 29 with 4125 viewsstevec

My season ending tight hamstring seems to have cleared up miraculously.

Despite my comments over the last couple of months I reckon the gaffer deserves a good turnout and decent send off so the least we can do is show up tonight.

Cheers Warbs, don’t give a fck about the result, you’ve at least given us some light at the end of the tunnel.
Match Thread - Tonight! on 16:28 - Apr 29 with 4075 viewscolinallcars

Match Thread - Tonight! on 15:15 - Apr 29 by Discodroids

Remember the word going around that Bob Holness played the saxophone solo on Baker Street ?
And they say people were more sensible then….
Back to reality, a pain-wracked 3-0 to Chef United.
Match Thread - Tonight! on 16:33 - Apr 29 with 4059 views222gers

Match Thread - Tonight! on 16:28 - Apr 29 by colinallcars

Remember the word going around that Bob Holness played the saxophone solo on Baker Street ?
And they say people were more sensible then….
Back to reality, a pain-wracked 3-0 to Chef United.

Many a true word….. https://legendsrevealed.com/entertainment/2013/01/27/did-bob-holness-play-saxoph
Match Thread - Tonight! on 16:40 - Apr 29 with 4016 viewsDorse

My angryness is yet to reach a socially acceptable level, wherein I don't sound like a Tourette's patient who has stepped on Lego.

My prediction: some geezers in hoops will kick a ball about with some other geezers on stripes. And Dom Ball will watch.

Copulate my fornicating life.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Match Thread - Tonight! on 17:12 - Apr 29 with 3905 viewsMrSheen

Match Thread - Tonight! on 16:09 - Apr 29 by Silverfoxqpr

Yeah not sure what's going on with that guitar solo but DD, I was both completely distracted and mesmerised by that beard on the drummer. VERY impressive. That's where all the botflys live.

What were those tin whistles with the plunger that went up and down?

GR's band sounded more out of form than our lot. Perhaps he had experimented with the guitarist on saxophone, and taken a replacement guitarist on a big money loan from the top-of-the table Nolans?
Match Thread - Tonight! on 17:15 - Apr 29 with 3891 viewsRs_Holy

cant see anything other than a convincing defeat... 0-4.... the players, the manager, the fans totally and utterly deflated.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2022 17:16]
Match Thread - Tonight! on 17:16 - Apr 29 with 3889 viewsMrSheen

Warburton's departure should add at least a touch of sweetness to a season finale that might have been wholly bitter. I think our memories of this season will improve with time.
Match Thread - Tonight! on 17:19 - Apr 29 with 3865 viewsderbyhoop

Rs 4 Blades 0
Field, Dozzell, Kakay, Austin

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Match Thread - Tonight! on 17:38 - Apr 29 with 3802 viewsDiscodroids

Match Thread - Tonight! on 16:09 - Apr 29 by Silverfoxqpr

Gerrys face is a picture. The drummer reminds me of the bloke out of 'Fingerbobs'.

Started on Peroni russo for tonights game. infinitely superior to Clive's Tatty peroni nastro azzurro that he will insist on drinking.

Hope we give Mr Warburton a decent send off. All out Blitzkreig attack.

Dykes, Austin and Gray all up front treating the game like Murderball in the film 'Scum'
[Post edited 29 Apr 2022 18:03]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Thread - Tonight! on 17:41 - Apr 29 with 3793 viewsRanger_Things

4-3 Rangers, just because.
Match Thread - Tonight! on 17:49 - Apr 29 with 3772 viewsjoe90

This will be the last time we see Warbs at Loftus Road. Sad times.

I hope to see lots of passing around the back, sideways passes, very few shots on targets and if we're lucky we might even concede a few from set pieces. Fingers crossed.

Knowing Ranger's ability to disappoint we'll probably win 5-0.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024