Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? 17:17 - Jan 14 with 10839 viewsToast_R

Seem a bit precious to me, the owner is clearly an idiot but he has spent money, they have a state of the art stadium being built and on schedule but like what happens to a lot of clubs from time to time, their team is sh*t because they've made some terrible transfer decisions over the past 6 years which is finally catching up with them.

I think a dose of Championship football next season will be a reality check for them. Could well end up being the next Leeds United though.

Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 17:24 - Jan 14 with 5557 viewsJuzzie

Fat Frank as Manager not helping either.

Fans these days are more entitled than ever, see Chelsea.
Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 17:24 - Jan 14 with 5553 viewsterryb

I have no idea how bad the owners of Everton have been, but it's not unusual for fans to turn on the board when it goes wrong on the pitch.

How they are so forgiving towards Lampard is what I don't understand.
Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 17:25 - Jan 14 with 5539 viewsMedwayR

I think they're probably in panic mode. They were desperate for new owners to pump some money in, they got that although the owners made our attempts at splashing the cash seem almost reasonable, they've now cut back on the spending but seem to be drifting aimlessly and possibly/probably going to lose Pickford in the summer after losing Richarlison last summer. They can't see a plan, neither can I, and probably have big fears about the direction they're heading in and the repercussions of it so they want a new saviour to rescue them from the previous saviour. They had big hopes, feel let down and are fearing the worst, toxic situation.

Poll: Who’s better?

Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 17:27 - Jan 14 with 5530 viewsNov77

Lampard must be good at job interviews, expect him to get the England job next.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 17:31 - Jan 14 with 5467 viewsBerkoRanger

Maybe West Ham and Everton will swap managers.
Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 17:37 - Jan 14 with 5414 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Ultimately the owner is building them an incredible new ground. Other than that, in terms of signing overpriced charlatans and employing incompetent people, he sounds like Uncle Bungle.
Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 17:41 - Jan 14 with 5384 viewsDamo1962

Think Lampard will be glad to get out. Scousers can get a little carried away with emotions. Still, at least there are no firearms involved...unlike us😉
Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 17:47 - Jan 14 with 5357 viewsToast_R

Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 17:41 - Jan 14 by Damo1962

Think Lampard will be glad to get out. Scousers can get a little carried away with emotions. Still, at least there are no firearms involved...unlike us😉

They do that though don't they though?
Login to get fewer ads

Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 18:06 - Jan 14 with 5247 viewsAntti_Heinola

Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 17:31 - Jan 14 by BerkoRanger

Maybe West Ham and Everton will swap managers.

Ha! I just texted this to a mate.
Would be funny.
West Ham look buggered don't they?

Bare bones.

Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 18:10 - Jan 14 with 5216 viewsDamo1962

Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 17:47 - Jan 14 by Toast_R

"Now, now then...calm down"
Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 19:17 - Jan 14 with 4993 viewsthemodfather

not a top 6 team for over 30 years, how many escapes have they had in that time?
hundreds of millions spent for very little , new ground coming and it will stand out in the championship.
Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 12:07 - Jan 15 with 4672 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 12:13 - Jan 15 with 4675 viewsNorthernr

Got what they wanted didn't they? Moyes and Kenwright had them comfortable midtable Premier League, but never beat Liverpool and only got to an occasional cup final the poor loves so they'd "TAKEN US AS FAR AS THEY CAN KLAXON" and it needed somebody to be able to "TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL KLAXON" by paying Idrissa Gueye £200k a week.
Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 12:15 - Jan 15 with 4666 viewsPinnerPaul

They can gripe all they like but credible threats of personal violence are obscene.

Step outside the bubble people - its a game.
Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 12:18 - Jan 15 with 4656 viewsPinnerPaul

Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 17:37 - Jan 14 by Wegerles_Stairs

Ultimately the owner is building them an incredible new ground. Other than that, in terms of signing overpriced charlatans and employing incompetent people, he sounds like Uncle Bungle.

General point - feel free to agree or not people - BUT aren't there enough threads voicing criticism of OUR club, DOF, board, players, tea lady etc without bringing us into threads that are about other clubs?

Hardly short of opportunities to have a pop at your own club on here, if that's your thing.
Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 13:06 - Jan 15 with 4576 viewsstanistheman

Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 17:37 - Jan 14 by Wegerles_Stairs

Agreed. He means well but until he appoints a better team to run the club they will struggle.
It’s not a new owner they need but better DoF, manager and recruitment team.
Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 13:41 - Jan 15 with 4515 viewsgazza1

Blame the Manager and players.......they run the matters on the football pitch, nobody else.

Frank will be gone very soon (and so will a few other Managers)!!!!
Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 15:02 - Jan 15 with 4364 viewsterryb

Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 12:15 - Jan 15 by PinnerPaul

They can gripe all they like but credible threats of personal violence are obscene.

Step outside the bubble people - its a game.

And all the supporters groups insist that no threats of violence have ever been issued.

Everton have also not made any complaints to the police. Personally, that would be the first thing I did if I had been threatened!
Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 15:23 - Jan 15 with 4337 viewsRangersDave

Yup, cannot disagree with the ground. I'm up close and personal most days and see that it will be a magnificent stadium.

However, roads in and out are shyte, and pretty much cannot be widened due to a lot of the buildings being protected under world heritage stuff. and there are buildings and homes there now.

The last big one was the Titanic hotel, and the next is a big development in one of the last tobacco buildings on the waterfront.

Well at least its built right by the Mersey, so one day maybe the whole thing will just fall into it, despite how lovely it is.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 16:24 - Jan 15 with 4225 viewsAirtomoreira

Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 17:47 - Jan 14 by Toast_R

If you're going to talk proper Scouse, then that should read "Dey do do dat doh, don't dey doh"
Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 16:25 - Jan 15 with 4212 viewsPinnerPaul

Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 15:02 - Jan 15 by terryb

And all the supporters groups insist that no threats of violence have ever been issued.

Everton have also not made any complaints to the police. Personally, that would be the first thing I did if I had been threatened!

Sooooo why did the police advise them not to attend, or are the supporters saying that the board, inc ex player Graham Sharp btw, have made that up - if they have to what end/benefit?
Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 16:26 - Jan 15 with 4206 viewsterryb

Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 16:25 - Jan 15 by PinnerPaul

Sooooo why did the police advise them not to attend, or are the supporters saying that the board, inc ex player Graham Sharp btw, have made that up - if they have to what end/benefit?

I think it was Everton's h&s people who advised them not to attend, rather than the police.

My apologies if I'm wrong.

EDIT Apparently, the club have consulted the police but have made no complaints to them.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2023 16:30]
Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 16:57 - Jan 15 with 4138 viewsE15Hoop

Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 15:23 - Jan 15 by RangersDave

Yup, cannot disagree with the ground. I'm up close and personal most days and see that it will be a magnificent stadium.

However, roads in and out are shyte, and pretty much cannot be widened due to a lot of the buildings being protected under world heritage stuff. and there are buildings and homes there now.

The last big one was the Titanic hotel, and the next is a big development in one of the last tobacco buildings on the waterfront.

Well at least its built right by the Mersey, so one day maybe the whole thing will just fall into it, despite how lovely it is.

Titanic Hotel? On the Docks? Near a load of water?

What could possibly go wrong...?!
Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 16:57 - Jan 15 with 4133 viewsjeffranger

Don’t really give a toss about them or the club, only concerned with our club
Everton Fans - Where do you stand on their gripe? on 16:59 - Jan 15 with 4126 viewsJuzzie

I really hate the “he’s taken us as far as he can” soundbite. Maybe it’s as far as the club can go at that moment in time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024