Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haka 17:22 - Mar 2 with 15165 viewsLongsufferingR

My god, just watched the piece on the offy. Can you imagine if Critchley had arranged that?
Haka on 17:28 - Mar 2 with 7345 viewslosethedrum

Yes but if you watch the players initial reaction Andre Dozzell was actually awake for a second there .
Haka on 17:42 - Mar 2 with 7244 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Where the fcuk do you begin with that. The faces on some of them are classic.

I've pinged it to a load of my Kiwi chums to enjoy tomorrow morning. I expect pelters, but fair play, it looked like the players threw themselves into it.

Awful lot of blokes in white shirts though...I assume these are some of the many coaches on the payroll.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Haka on 17:47 - Mar 2 with 7194 viewsPinnerPaul

Anything's worth a go I guess!
Haka on 17:49 - Mar 2 with 7188 viewsHastings_Hoops

The arrogance on the faces of some of the players at the start is alarming. Smacks of a serious attitude problem. Good to see that they got into it by the end, so massive well done Ainsworth.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2023 18:02]
Haka on 17:55 - Mar 2 with 7132 viewsPunteR

Fairplay to Ainsworth. He's got the players attention now.

It was excruciating to watch at first but after the players bought into it it seemed to go well. Yeh the coaching staff outnumber the players but it looked like everyone got involved from physio's to the DoF.

Whatever works to get this team motivated and winning games again is alright by me.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Haka on 18:44 - Mar 2 with 6937 viewsdaveB

Haka on 18:48 - Mar 2 with 6918 viewsRangersw12

It worked doing the ballet for Olly 🤞
Haka on 18:51 - Mar 2 with 6897 viewsdaveB

Haka on 17:42 - Mar 2 by PlanetHonneywood

Where the fcuk do you begin with that. The faces on some of them are classic.

I've pinged it to a load of my Kiwi chums to enjoy tomorrow morning. I expect pelters, but fair play, it looked like the players threw themselves into it.

Awful lot of blokes in white shirts though...I assume these are some of the many coaches on the payroll.

coaches, analysts, kit man, Director of football is in there as well
Login to get fewer ads

Haka on 18:55 - Mar 2 with 6875 viewsNoDiddley

Haka on 18:48 - Mar 2 by Rangersw12

It worked doing the ballet for Olly 🤞

Danny Shittu in a tutu😁
Haka on 19:00 - Mar 2 with 6820 viewsSakura

Ainsworth and Dobson on a podcasts talking about the thinking here from min 25

https://thefootballpsychologyshow.com/2021/10/13/creating-a-club-culture-with-ga

They both talk about doing this exact exercise with the Wycombe team before and their thinking in it’s importance in creating the right culture
[Post edited 2 Mar 2023 19:01]
Haka on 19:01 - Mar 2 with 6850 viewsOldPedro

I once did the same thing a few years ago on a work away day. Lots of people unsure at first but by the end most enjoyed it.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Haka on 19:13 - Mar 2 with 6747 viewsLordPork

Great initiative....

for anyone not buying in, they'll be gone end of the season. Your either in or.....

shrew move by GA, he'll have noticed those not playing ball and over time it'll show...

most of us hardened soles will have experienced similar experiences..... I was at a function once where one of the very senior managers stated quite clearly "I'm not doing it" and went to the bar, end of.
Haka on 19:47 - Mar 2 with 6578 viewsthemodfather

next week we are doing the morris dance
Haka on 19:49 - Mar 2 with 6564 viewscharmr

Holloway had the team doing ballet, Dowie went swimming most days and players warmed up on yoga mats before a game. Everyone is looking for that extra x thing in football.

As someone pertinently put, imagine if Critchley had done it.

The fact that he’s up to trying unconventional methods and seems to have some good people working with him gives me cause for some optimism. Ferguson used to invite players to play for him and had huge dossiers on wether they could handle the mental side of playing especially at old trafford.

My mate played at a decent level and often saw the most brilliant players fall away because of the mental side of playing. For me and doesn’t often get mentioned it is about making smart decisions especially under pressure on and off the pitch.

There’s a great book on Wayne Gretzky out there somewhere about this stuff that is worth a read.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2023 19:52]
Haka on 19:54 - Mar 2 with 6516 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Haka on 18:55 - Mar 2 by NoDiddley

Danny Shittu in a tutu😁

Danny Cullip in a slip 😀
Haka on 19:56 - Mar 2 with 6500 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

If we win tomorrow I don’t care if they do a full blown production of Miss Saigon next week!
Haka on 19:56 - Mar 2 with 6505 viewsaston_hoop

Graham Potter used to get his players in Sweden doing ballet and putting on plays at local theatres. Not sure if he's got his Chelsea players doing that yet....

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Haka on 20:14 - Mar 2 with 6448 viewsdmm

Haka on 19:56 - Mar 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

If we win tomorrow I don’t care if they do a full blown production of Miss Saigon next week!

If we win tomorrow... There must be something in the air as you're not the first on here to think tomorrow's Saturday.
Haka on 20:24 - Mar 2 with 6372 viewsSonofpugwash

Injury update: Tyler Roberts & Clarke-Salter miss out this weekend at Rotherham due to an injury strain doing the ‘haka’
[Post edited 2 Mar 2023 20:32]

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Haka on 20:25 - Mar 2 with 6381 viewsWokingR

I want them to introduce this before kick off in place of taking the knee..
It would only take QPR fans seeing it 2 or 3 times to pick it up too and how intimidating would that be for any opposition.
Haka on 20:29 - Mar 2 with 6361 viewsLogman

Inspirational. Well done GA.
Haka on 20:36 - Mar 2 with 6298 viewsHAYESBOY

Come to mind........
[Post edited 2 Mar 2023 20:37]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Haka on 20:42 - Mar 2 with 6252 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/features/building-team-spirit-020323/

For anyone who hasn't seen it. I love this. It's SO QPR at its eccentric beautiful best.

I wonder if they will do the full Haka before kick-off at Rotherham... and then lose 3-1?

I love how the baffled players quickly buy into this.
I love that Sinclair needs glasses to see. No wonder he runs around so much. He can't see where the ball is.
This is the kind of stuff the team needs to bond and believe. It's pretty retro but I love it.
Chris Martin is a really great speaker for the group. Hugely impressed with how well he speaks and carries himself.

We are going to win some games again soon!!!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Haka on 20:42 - Mar 2 with 6251 viewsozexile

Imagine trying to motivate that lot, my goodness. Total disinterest, let's start again in the summer with a new squad please. Wouldn't surprise me if some of them got their Mums to pick them after that stressful event.
Haka on 20:51 - Mar 2 with 6186 viewskropotkin41

As a couple of posters have pointed out, there were some dreadful expressions on players' faces at the start, not even a bloody smile. A lot of them looked like sulky 4th formers. I was relieved and heartened at how it seemed to improve after that.
As someone else said, fair play, try anything to shift the mindset of a lot of the squad now.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024