Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GA , We got to start games better 18:16 - Oct 21 with 6243 viewsNoDiddley

No sh1t Sherlock !
GA , We got to start games better on 18:20 - Oct 21 with 4515 viewsflynnbo

Delusional.
GA , We got to start games better on 18:25 - Oct 21 with 4467 viewsHayesender

I cant believe he has said this......

“Roll on the season because it’s going to be a good one. I’m pretty sure we’re going to finish above that line.”

Just fck off you weirdo

Poll: Shamima Beghum

GA , We got to start games better on 18:27 - Oct 21 with 4428 viewsstainrods_elbow

In lesson 2 of The Gospel According to Gareth, 'We need to start hitting the target'.

What are Ainsworth and Dobson being paid for again?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

GA , We got to start games better on 18:27 - Oct 21 with 4446 viewsNov77

GA , We got to start games better on 18:25 - Oct 21 by Hayesender

“Roll on the season because it’s going to be a good one. I’m pretty sure we’re going to finish above that line.”

Just fck off you weirdo

Also:

Ainsworth declared: “I’m a glass-half-full guy. The Blackburn game was not acceptable and the transformation is something else. We’ve improved from Blackburn.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

GA , We got to start games better on 18:28 - Oct 21 with 4430 viewsted_hendrix

Please someone take this bloke away before he kills this club completely.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

GA , We got to start games better on 18:48 - Oct 21 with 4298 viewsMonkey_Roots

GA , We got to start games better on 18:25 - Oct 21 by Hayesender

Just fck off you weirdo

‘Just fück off you weirdo’

That really made me chuckle :D
GA , We got to start games better on 19:03 - Oct 21 with 4164 viewscolinallcars

“We've got to start games better”
“We've got to finish games better”
“Er, we've got to play that bit in the middle better”
GA , We got to start games better on 19:11 - Oct 21 with 4100 viewsrbee

We had our little purple patch in September where we were playing well and looking nothing like relegation candidates but our form has slumped since then.

From the team that beat 'Boro only Fox, Cook and Smyth were missing today. Our centre midfield was the same, Colback, Field, Dozzell and it was that midfield that was absent today for the first quarter of an hour along with Paal.

Colback was not a happy man today and he showed no reaction whatsoever when our goal went in. With Willock currently wasting a space on the subs bench things are once again not right at our club which is reflected in our form and results.

Gareth's positivity and soundbites are getting annoying now to us fans and you have to assume to the players as well.

Gareth was dealt a bad hand when he joined, dealt a worse hand when the transfer window shut but he can't manage this squad and it remains to be seen if anyone can.
Login to get fewer ads

GA , We got to start games better on 19:13 - Oct 21 with 4076 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Just f**k off.
GA , We got to start games better on 19:15 - Oct 21 with 4062 viewsflynnbo

GA , We got to start games better on 18:27 - Oct 21 by Nov77

Also:

Ainsworth declared: “I’m a glass-half-full guy. The Blackburn game was not acceptable and the transformation is something else. We’ve improved from Blackburn.

Can't believe he said that. The bloke's a laughing stock and has made us so much worse. People say we can't afford to sack him along with his League 1 entourage but the real question is can we afford to keep him as we rapidly descend towards the bottom of the table and impending relegation.
I never wanted him here but still wanted him to succeed as I do with all our managers/coaches but his time has surely run out now. Bhattia has a lot to answer for as he was the one who apparently wanted him here.
GA , We got to start games better on 19:27 - Oct 21 with 3988 viewsRuislipHoop

GA , We got to start games better on 19:15 - Oct 21 by flynnbo

Can't believe he said that. The bloke's a laughing stock and has made us so much worse. People say we can't afford to sack him along with his League 1 entourage but the real question is can we afford to keep him as we rapidly descend towards the bottom of the table and impending relegation.
I never wanted him here but still wanted him to succeed as I do with all our managers/coaches but his time has surely run out now. Bhattia has a lot to answer for as he was the one who apparently wanted him here.

Bhattia has been at the club since the four year plan,he has presided over Hughes,Redknapp,Critchley,Beale and now Ainsworth.It is quite obvious he has totally lost interest by his infrequent visits to HQ.While he reigns we are serious trouble.Not knowing our financial situation I wouldn’t mind betting we are worse off now than when he became involved.
GA , We got to start games better on 19:32 - Oct 21 with 3955 viewsPunteR

GA , We got to start games better on 19:27 - Oct 21 by RuislipHoop

Bhattia has been at the club since the four year plan,he has presided over Hughes,Redknapp,Critchley,Beale and now Ainsworth.It is quite obvious he has totally lost interest by his infrequent visits to HQ.While he reigns we are serious trouble.Not knowing our financial situation I wouldn’t mind betting we are worse off now than when he became involved.

Which is just mental as we've had two promotions to the prem in that time.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

GA , We got to start games better on 19:33 - Oct 21 with 3948 viewsRangersDave

It's this all over again except with long hair......

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

GA , We got to start games better on 19:36 - Oct 21 with 3910 viewsRuislipHoop

GA , We got to start games better on 19:32 - Oct 21 by PunteR

Which is just mental as we've had two promotions to the prem in that time.

Yes might point exactly,he allowed some of those managers to saddle us with overpaid overrated underperforming players on long term contracts.You would have thought it couldn’t happen again but along came Beale.Still no accountability.
GA , We got to start games better on 19:37 - Oct 21 with 3894 viewsDeanoMD

It's been a week of ridiculous interviews and the post match one was just as bonkers. He's actually off his head if he thinks what he is saying is true. We only looked ok when they stopped playing.

As for how we started, that is squarely down to him, the coaches and the players, so saying I don't know just highlights how lost he is.

I think at this point he is just hanging around for the pay off.
GA , We got to start games better on 19:39 - Oct 21 with 3885 viewsOutintheOrne

It's just getting fukking embarrassing now. If he was my dog I'd put him down.
GA , We got to start games better on 19:41 - Oct 21 with 3860 viewsdavman

GA , We got to start games better on 19:37 - Oct 21 by DeanoMD

It's been a week of ridiculous interviews and the post match one was just as bonkers. He's actually off his head if he thinks what he is saying is true. We only looked ok when they stopped playing.

As for how we started, that is squarely down to him, the coaches and the players, so saying I don't know just highlights how lost he is.

I think at this point he is just hanging around for the pay off.

Not sure they "stopped playing". They are marginally better than us and will be deep in teh sh1te this season. We'd have won that if we'd kept it tight at the start...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

GA , We got to start games better on 20:03 - Oct 21 with 3745 viewsHAYESBOY

I think he might be on to something.............

Smells like a trout farm in here

GA , We got to start games better on 20:11 - Oct 21 with 3709 viewsManinBlack

GA , We got to start games better on 19:41 - Oct 21 by davman

Not sure they "stopped playing". They are marginally better than us and will be deep in teh sh1te this season. We'd have won that if we'd kept it tight at the start...

I'm not so sure as Huddersfield are another of those clubs that keep beating us no matter how poor they are. They do seem to rack up a few 2-1 victories over us going back to the mid 80's cup tie. They came to our place last season in atrocious form at the bottom of the table and we still managed to lose to them.
GA , We got to start games better on 20:19 - Oct 21 with 3658 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Does he watch his post game interviews back because if he did he might stop saying his No1 line of bullsh*t he uses every time. " the boys gave me everything " is so embarrasing now but he pulls that nuggett out every time .
He has no idea why we started so badly but its his job to motivate them and have them ready to run through the fire .
We have to score first otherwise we are fuc*ed a yet the boys are asleep at the wheel.
He said that was a huge improvement from Blackburn but I will wait for Clives match report to prove that.
He is gone mentally ,lookes ragged he has been truly QPR,d
GA , We got to start games better on 20:37 - Oct 21 with 3579 viewsR_from_afar

GA , We got to start games better on 18:20 - Oct 21 by flynnbo

Delusional.

Yep, Steve Kean levels of delusion, which is very worrying.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

GA , We got to start games better on 20:52 - Oct 21 with 3511 viewsqpr_1968

GA , We got to start games better on 20:03 - Oct 21 by HAYESBOY

I think he might be on to something.............

leave out the word "to" and you could be right.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

GA , We got to start games better on 21:36 - Oct 21 with 3362 viewsozexile

GA , We got to start games better on 20:11 - Oct 21 by ManinBlack

I'm not so sure as Huddersfield are another of those clubs that keep beating us no matter how poor they are. They do seem to rack up a few 2-1 victories over us going back to the mid 80's cup tie. They came to our place last season in atrocious form at the bottom of the table and we still managed to lose to them.

Every club does.
GA , We got to start games better on 21:36 - Oct 21 with 3366 viewscolinallcars

My wife watched Beckham and said that at Real Madrid, if the team is losing and really awful, the crowd wave white handkerchiefs as the team has seemingly run up the white flag.
How about a show of white hankies next Saturday ?
Oh, and makes sure they're clean, there's a good chap.
GA , We got to start games better on 21:57 - Oct 21 with 3295 viewsManinBlack

GA , We got to start games better on 21:36 - Oct 21 by ozexile

Every club does.

Every club does beat us in the past year but we have been losing to Blackburn and Huddersfield regularly over the years before we were this awful.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024